TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
Icespark
Thunder Kitty
Hi everyone!

I didn't see this posted yet!

An interview with Will Friedle has been posted online, in which he shares his thoughts on now voicing Lion-O.

I have to say, I particularly like his comments on what he thinks of the original compared to the new series. Reading it, it's easy to tell that the creators, cast and crew of the new series truly love and respect the original, and are trying their best on the new series!

Here's a link:
Interview: Will Friedle On Being Lion-O » MTV Geek
Icespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
Wilyjo
Thunder Kitty
Man I love Will to death. Reading his responses to all of the questions in this made me smile each time. I hope I get to meet him one day, because he's been one of those voice actors that have impacted me as a kid.
Wilyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Will seems like a cool guy and I always loved his Terry McGuiness.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
Will seems like a cool guy and I always loved his Terry McGuiness.
I agree. It's funny I remember first seeing him as the goofy older brother Eric in Boy Meets World and then the voice of Terry from Batman Beyond and then as the voice of Jamie Reyes on Brave and the Bold. I thought he was a good choice for Lion-O.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Hammerhand
Thunder Kitty
Cool stuff. I enjoyed the read.
Hammerhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Thundera
Thundercat!
I personally have always loved Wills acting, growing up with him as Coreys older brother Eric on boy meets world was fun, and I am A GIANT Batman Beyond fan (yes I have a costume), So for him to be Lion-O, to me is an honor as a fan, because
he is just so great!
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #7
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
I really enjoyed this article. It is nice to see a voice actor actally caring about the person he is playing. I think it makes a world of difference that he was such a fan of the original because if the writers and producers start to travel out into left field too much, you have these avid fans of the original to help reign them back in and say "Hey, I know it's a new take, but lets still honor the original."
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote