TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #5951
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Tygra got everything he wanted.
i bet tygra is gonna miss his baby bro and give up the crown and cheetara for lion-o. he better or they lose a viewer.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #5952
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
dont give up because it is mummra disguised as cheetara.the real cheetara wouldnt be ok wth lion-o's death and she wouldnt tell lion-o that she dosent give a shit about him.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #5953
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
He's on my friends list.
Thanks.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #5954
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
i bet tygra is gonna miss his baby bro and give up the crown and cheetara for lion-o. he better or they lose a viewer.
What will be interesting is what will tygra do when lion-o comes back. Will he give up the crown?
Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #5955
L08e16o
Quote:
dont give up because it is mummra disguised as cheetara.the real cheetara wouldnt be ok wth lion-o's death and she wouldnt tell lion-o that she dosent give a shit about him.
They said that they looked sad, but wanted to be strong for the kids.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #5956
Balgus82
Quote:
I'm kinda hoping that by the end of the trials, when Lion-O comes back Tygra will realize being the leader isn't all it's cracked up to be and gives the crown back willingly.

I'm thinking the Trials are teaching Lion-O some much needed lessons on being a leader.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #5957
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
my best story: lion-o has been given a second chance by the spirit stone. but before he excepts he brings his frieends with him. simba and victini. when he's back he immeadieately tells cheetara he dosent love her and that he never will. they then decide to finish without the other stones. the others object but lion-o" says look you're on my team you can take my hand and follow me, or get crushed under my foot, he said looking at tygra, but you will NOT! get in my way!" he said looking at cheetara. when the fight begins lion-o comfronts mumm-ra whos has the other stones, lion-o begins to lose annd is knocked down. as soon as mummra is about to kill lion-o cheetara jumps inthe way and takes it for him. then mummra flies away. lion-o lokks at cheetara and asks why did you throw yorself in the way. she said because i love you. lion-o said i thoguht you said you didnt care for me. that was mummra.lion-o said i didnt mean what i said i just........... with that cheetara was dead. lion-o stands up looking at victini and simba and said kets do this. victini powered up and simba and lion-o used the stones of Zekrom and Reshiram.they then yelled FU-SION-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! a bright light formed as the braveness of two lions, the power of three legenary creatures( zekrom,reshiram,and victini) and light formed.....VICTIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 6 foot tall man with blue teal eyes with fire in the pupils metaphorically, a white cape a lion helmet mask that exposed only eyes and his mouth.(like lobomon) while in the back had red hair sticking out. and cool looking clothes on. he then jumped off a ledge only to have his cape turn into badass FLAMING wings. he then landed in front of mummra and began beatin him.eventually he subdued mumm-ra with a lightning and fire laser.then simba and passed on but gave lion-o a stone bracelet in case he nneded the poer again. then cheetarra came back by jaga kissed and marriedlion-o then a ginat cake appeared.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #5958
stormbringer
So its official, Cheetara is a tease! Very dissapointed.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #5959
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Lets see how it plays out.

But yeah it looks that way and it lead lion-o to his death. Now that is a cleric for you.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 04:28 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #5960
L08e16o
Quote:
I'm kinda hoping that by the end of the trials, when Lion-O comes back Tygra will realize being the leader isn't all it's cracked up to be and gives the crown back willingly.

I'm thinking the Trials are teaching Lion-O some much needed lessons on being a leader.
We know lion-o needed something but to die?

I don't think tygra will give it back. We might get the big fight.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #5961
L08e16o
Quote:
my best story: lion-o has been given a second chance by the spirit stone. but before he excepts he brings his frieends with him. simba and victini. when he's back he immeadieately tells cheetara he dosent love her and that he never will. they then decide to finish without the other stones. the others object but lion-o" says look you're on my team you can take my hand and follow me, or get crushed under my foot, he said looking at tygra, but you will NOT! get in my way!" he said looking at cheetara. when the fight begins lion-o comfronts mumm-ra whos has the other stones, lion-o begins to lose annd is knocked down. as soon as mummra is about to kill lion-o cheetara jumps inthe way and takes it for him. then mummra flies away. lion-o lokks at cheetara and asks why did you throw yorself in the way. she said because i love you. lion-o said i thoguht you said you didnt care for me. that was mummra.lion-o said i didnt mean what i said i just........... with that cheetara was dead. lion-o stands up looking at victini and simba and said kets do this. victini powered up and simba and lion-o used the stones of Zekrom and Reshiram.they then yelled FU-SION-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! a bright light formed as the braveness of two lions, the power of three legenary creatures( zekrom,reshiram,and victini) and light formed.....VICTIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 6 foot tall man with blue teal eyes with fire in the pupils metaphorically, a white cape a lion helmet mask that exposed only eyes and his mouth.(like lobomon) while in the back had red hair sticking out. and cool looking clothes on. he then jumped off a ledge only to have his cape turn into badass FLAMING wings. he then landed in front of mummra and began beatin him.eventually he subdued mumm-ra with a lightning and fire laser.then simba and passed on but gave lion-o a stone bracelet in case he nneded the poer again. then cheetarra came back by jaga kissed and marriedlion-o then a ginat cake appeared.
Wait until we get to see Snarfs side of all this.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #5962
Balgus82
Quote:
They said that they looked sad, but wanted to be strong for the kids.
some new bits

"After Lion-O's "Death" WilyKit was crying, Kat calmed her down and then Cheetara said "There will be time for mourning once we get out" (Paraphrase) once they evaded their captors. So there was no real time for them to discuss his death much as he fell as they were all captured and afterwards they were trying not to get themselves killed among 3 very unstable characters especially Atticus and Kaynar who are quite brutal and mad.

and Spirit Cheetara kissed Lion-o on the cheek after giving him some advice, don't know what this suggests for the future of that ship, perhaps since it is Lion-o's trial it is Cheetara as Lion-O sees her.
"
Old 02-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #5963
L08e16o
Quote:
If you follow cmangund link, there is a guy over there who lives in dublin. He is doing the summeries.

I'm not going to get involved, but it seems like he is giving good info.

Like the spirit cheetara kissing lion-o. What does that mean and find another path? Just wondering, not looking to start the triangle arguement.

Even the spirit cheetara is a tease, can't lion-o get a break.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 04:39 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #5964
L08e16o
Quote:
some new bits

"After Lion-O's "Death" WilyKit was crying, Kat calmed her down and then Cheetara said "There will be time for mourning once we get out" (Paraphrase) once they evaded their captors. So there was no real time for them to discuss his death much as he fell as they were all captured and afterwards they were trying not to get themselves killed among 3 very unstable characters especially Atticus and Kaynar who are quite brutal and mad.

and Spirit Cheetara kissed Lion-o on the cheek after giving him some advice, don't know what this suggests for the future of that ship, perhaps since it is Lion-o's trial it is Cheetara as Lion-O sees her.
"
Sorry, just posted that after you.

Isn't sad that he will tell us the whole thing before we even see episode 14.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #5965
Balgus82
Quote:
Sorry, just posted that after you.

Isn't sad that he will tell us the whole thing before we even see episode 14.
I know. To be honest I kinda want to stay way from these Thundercats sites so I'm not spoiled anymore, but it's been so long since we've had new episodes I don't know if I can resist finding out what happens.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #5966
L08e16o
Quote:
I know. To be honest I kinda want to stay way from these Thundercats sites so I'm not spoiled anymore, but it's been so long since we've had new episodes I don't know if I can resist finding out what happens.
Same here, I like knowing the spoiler first.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #5967
Balgus82
And I really wish there was a screen shot of what Monkian (or Atticus) looks like now.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #5968
L08e16o
Quote:
And I really wish there was a screen shot of what Monkian (or Atticus) looks like now.
Thay have to be really rough. To kill Kit, wow. They hate the cats, I wonder if there is more to it?

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 04:49 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #5969
stormbringer
Quote:
Lets see how it plays out.

But yeah it looks that way and it lead lion-o to his death. Now that is a cleric for you.
Yep when Lion-o resurrects, I hope Jaga appears in spirit form,and strips Cheetara of her status as a cleric. She's a complete failure.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #5970
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
If you follow cmangund link, there is a guy over there who lives in dublin. He is doing the summeries.

I'm not going to get involved, but it seems like he is giving good info.

Like the spirit cheetara kissing lion-o. What does that mean and find another path? Just wondering, not looking to start the triangle arguement.

Even the spirit cheetara is a tease, can't lion-o get a break.
Like I Theorized before the very long route of L/C How many cheek kisses Pantera gave Leo/Lion-O before the big kiss?
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #5971
L08e16o
So what will happen in E16?

Lion-o has to face Panthro and Tygra. Will he have to face his self?

Are the cats running into a trap and will lion-o save them?

Once lion-o passes his test will the stone take him to where the cats are?

Passing these trails, will this unlock a new power to the stone?

Will the cats reflect on Lion-o while they go after the SoO?

I might be right that native son is about tygra. I called this.

Spirit cheetara kissing lion-o is like rubbing salt in the wond.

Netxt Sunday will tell me if I will stay with this show.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #5972
L08e16o
Quote:
Yep when Lion-o resurrects, I hope Jaga appears in spirit form,and strips Cheetara of her status as a cleric. She's a complete failure.
Agreed. She should have kept her hands off and don't kiss him. Give him a hug.

She hurt tygra in 12 and now got lion-o killed.

You have to be up front with people.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-12-2012 at 05:25 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #5973
cmangund
Quote:
I am sure they will put some L/C strong case later. Something like Gl/Shaera going to have a son in the future eventhough they are not together when Gl learned about it.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #5974
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Like I Theorized before the very long route of L/C How many cheek kisses Pantera gave Leo/Lion-O before the big kiss?
Well the spirit cheetara kissed him. Ok, I am a big sissy, but after going through all that with T/C and now I have the spirit cheetara kiss me, I would cry.

That just makes it worse.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #5975
L08e16o
Quote:
I know, but it is tough.

After DN said not even Death... we started to predict lion-o's death. I thougth it would because T/C, but not like this.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #5976
stormbringer
I think we now know who the true master of evil is...It is Cheetara
Old 02-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #5977
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
I almost dont want to spoil myself for the Tygra part of the trials, I just know its going to be good.

PASSION

ANGST

LOVE (BROTHERLY)

RAGE

and then

TRANQUILITY

At least, that's what Im hoping for.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #5978
cmangund
Quote:
I know, but it is tough.

After DN said not even Death... we started to predict lion-o's death. I thougth it would because T/C, but not like this.
Yeah, which is why I will drop the show until things get better for L/C, the clues are there, even until EP13.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #5979
cmangund
Quote:
Technically speaking yes, she "killed" Lion-O darn it!
Old 02-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #5980
stormbringer
Quote:
I know, but it is tough.

Cheetara succeeded where even Mummra failed, she killed Lion-o.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #5981
L08e16o
Quote:
Well she got the lions booted of the throne.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #5982
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I almost dont want to spoil myself for the Tygra part of the trials, I just know its going to be good.

PASSION

ANGST

LOVE (BROTHERLY)

RAGE

and then

TRANQUILITY

At least, that's what Im hoping for.
Good job.

I think it might be rage, he might show how he really feels deep inside of his heart.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #5983
stormbringer
Quote:
Unless there is a brilliant plot twist, I don't think I can ever view Cheetara as anything but a villanious seductress.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #5984
L08e16o
Quote:
Cheetara succeeded where even Mummra failed, she killed Lion-o.
Agreed. She killed lion-o, the SoO is gone, Tygra is king, and the pink precious might find its way back to the master.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #5985
L08e16o
Quote:
Unless there is a brilliant plot twist, I don't think I can ever view Cheetara as anything but a villanious seductress.
Agreed.

Even her spirit is rubbing it in. Lion-o should ask the spirit if they are friends or a couple.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #5986
cmangund
Quote:
Which is why Peter Lawrence one of the original OS writers was not impress with the new show, because they practically ruined Cheetara's character, and reduce her to a villainous seductress.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #5987
stormbringer
Quote:
Well she got the lions booted of the throne.
At this point, they may as well reveal that Cheetara is working for Mummra. She did a far better job of destroying the team than he ever did.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #5988
L08e16o
Quote:
At this point, they may as well reveal that Cheetara is working for Mummra. She did a far better job of destroying the team than he ever did.
You're not lying.

Lion-o is having a bad day, lost the girl, lost the SoO, lost his throne, lost everything to his brother, lost his life, and is being mocked by the spirit cheetara.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #5989
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed. Cheetara she's just this one step further from becoming Mumm-ra's wife.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #5990
Balgus82
Quote:
No.

Cheetara does not get the blame for Lion-O dying.

He chose to run off on his own and fight a bunch of lizards. So the way I see it he got himself killed by rushing into things again without thinking (like he's done plenty of times in the past).

She didn't tell him to run off, and she and Tygra ran to find him after he did to try to help him and he got them all captured.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #5991
stormbringer
Quote:
You're not lying.

Lion-o is having a bad day, lost the girl, lost the SoO, lost his throne, lost everything to his brother, lost his life, and is being mocked by the spirit cheetara.
The writers have ruined Cheetara with this mess, I honestly didn't think she could look worse than the ending to the last episode. I was wrong. When Lion-o returns, he should banish Cheetara from the group, she's clearly trying to take Mummras place as head villain.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #5992
L08e16o
Quote:
No.

Cheetara does not get the blame for Lion-O dying.

He chose to run off on his own and fight a bunch of lizards. So the way I see it he got himself killed by rushing into things again without thinking (like he's done plenty of times in the past).

She didn't tell him to run off, and she and Tygra ran to find him after he did to try to help him and he got them all captured.
That is why you are clear with your feelings from the begining. That is what my brother told his little girls who were cheetara fans. This will make it harder too for him to explain. This could have been avoided from the begining.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #5993
L08e16o
Quote:
The writers have ruined Cheetara with this mess, I honestly didn't think she could look worse than the ending to the last episode. I was wrong. When Lion-o returns, he should banish Cheetara from the group, she's clearly trying to take Mummras place as head villain.
After Balgus posted DN comment, I thougth lion-o would die, but not like this.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #5994
Balgus82
Anyway I am going to attempt to stay away from these forums for a while so I don't get spoiled anymore. Have fun without me
Old 02-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #5995
stormbringer
Quote:
After Balgus posted DN comment, I thougth lion-o would die, but not like this.
Honestly I can't see NS Cheetara the same way anymore, I would be more accepting of Chilla as a love interest for Lion-o at this point. Never again Cheetara.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #5996
L08e16o
Quote:
Anyway I am going to attempt to stay away from these forums for a while so I don't get spoiled anymore. Have fun without me
Take care.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #5997
L08e16o
Quote:
Honestly I can't see NS Cheetara the same way anymore, I would be more accepting of Chilla as a love interest for Lion-o at this point. Never again Cheetara.
Same. She realized she was hurting tygra, but not lion-o. Well I wonder if his death will show how much it was hurting.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #5998
cmangund
Quote:
Same. She realized she was hurting tygra, but not lion-o. Well I wonder if his death will show how much it was hurting.
The writers already messed up everything big time, especially Cheetara's character. WB should have called in the OS crew instead of recruiting new ones, that's not respectful of the OS. No wonder now, of Peter Lawrencen's comments back then about the NS.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #5999
stormbringer
Quote:
That is why you are clear with your feelings from the begining. That is what my brother told his little girls who were cheetara fans. This will make it harder too for him to explain. This could have been avoided from the begining.
I have to wonder if the writers HATE Cheetara. I mean, there's no way she doesn't look bad I'm this. This is approaching Thundercats comics level of bad characterization.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #6000
L08e16o
Quote:
I have to wonder if the writers HATE Cheetara. I mean, there's no way she doesn't look bad I'm this. This is approaching Thundercats comics level of bad characterization.
I think they hate lion-o. No human can go through all that and come out sane.