TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #1051
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
They are connected through a shared past
That is what I am thinking. That is what is going to make this whole thing crazy.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #1052
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah snarf was the major blocker here, because they were so close, in terms of positioning. While with willy kat and kit, they were not face to face and Lion-O was holding the sword.

No Tygra didn't count, because it was cheetara that went to him, if cheetara did not go to him the darn scene will not happen. but indirectly he is the main major blocker.
True.

But as his brother, he could have said, you need each other. Then he could tell her his feelings.

My friends and family, we never CB anyone. My one friend could pull anyone, it drove me nuts. I never hated on him.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #1053
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I have a feeling TC audience is an older group.
Yeah I agree with that, Facebook comments also mentioned that.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #1054
cmangund
Quote:
True.

But as his brother, he could have said, you need each other. Then he could tell her his feelings.

My friends and family, we never CB anyone. My one friend could pull anyone, it drove me nuts. I never hated on him.
I see your point, Tygra should do that ya, especially after all the things he did in the past to Lion-O.

You have a big heart L08e16o.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #1055
L08e16o
Quote:
I agree, Tygra is not the same person he was back then. He changed, I think mainly because of Grune, poisoning his mind? But I think the base of the jealousy feeling part towards Lion-O was already there, Grune just amplified it.

Yeah like the theory I posted, all three of them will get hurt in the process, thus the producers comments of layered characters.

We don't know exactly how much less, Jelenic was pretty vague on that I think.
Agree.

Grune was something of a role model for tygra. Where is the darkness coming from?
Old 12-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #1056
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
True.

How is he a CB when he was going to "let" her go? If that the case then she CBed herself.

Tygra's willingness to step aside really takes the steam from the she feels guilty, was lying stuff. It would all be rather redundant.

Also another thing, about the "not really Cheetara " theory. If that was the case why wouldn't the impostor walk up to Lion-O as Cheetara kiss him , kill him and then take the stones. If BB and the premier are any indication of fighting skills then Tygra would be harder to beat.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #1057
L08e16o
Quote:
I see your point, Tygra should do that ya, especially after all the things he did in the past to Lion-O.

You have a big heart L08e16o.
Been through a lot of stuff, thanks.

I think tygra will. For tygra to heal, he needs to let go of the jealousy. Why does he really like cheetara. He gave her a flower, you have to have something more.

I think they will realize they never had anything except the flower giving. It was a one time thing, on the other hand L/C have more. They were devoloping right before our eyes.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #1058
cmangund
Quote:
Grune was something of a role model for tygra. Where is the darkness coming from?
I don't know, Tygra's voice actor only said Tygra came from a very dark place. Is it place literary or "place" as in darkside in his personalty. Maybe we will learn more about this dark place of Tygra in the "Native Son" episode.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #1059
L08e16o
Quote:
How is he a CB when he was going to "let" her go? If that the case then she CBed herself.

Tygra's willingness to step aside really takes the steam from the she feels guilty, was lying stuff. It would all be rather redundant.

Also another thing, about the "not really Cheetara " theory. If that was the case why wouldn't the impostor walk up to Lion-O as Cheetara kiss him , kill him and then take the stones. If BB and the premier are any indication of fighting skills then Tygra would be harder to beat.
I was being stupid.

What was the last thing she said, I never properly thank you and they kissed. He was upset and she saw that. If she didn't feel guilty, she would have gone to lion-o and told him what is up.

Mummra can kill tygra. What a better way to disrupt the trust of the group. Mummra still can't get the war stone.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #1060
cmangund
Quote:
I think tygra will. For tygra to heal, he needs to let go of the jealousy. Why does he really like cheetara. He gave her a flower, you have to have something more.

I think they will realize they never had anything except the flower giving. It was a one time thing, on the other hand L/C have more. They were devoloping right before our eyes.
Yeah because all the analysis I did also said that. It is not enough to start a relationship based just only on one kind action. And he knew cheetara long even before Lion-O did, he could if he wanted to really trying to start a relationship with Cheetara instead of just flirting around with her.

Lion-O/Cheetara indeed has more interactions, hopefully also in the past.
Darn Episode 14 can be a killer or a savior. If only I could hack WB servers even then I don't think the episode .mkv or .divx or .avi file is stored there
Old 12-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #1061
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
You have to remember that this show is being written for kids ages 6-12. Anyone else watching is just a bonus. Point being, shows written for kids tend to be more clear about the messages they send. Being vague doesn't really fly for this kind of audience the way it would for adults. Sitcoms and other shows geared towards older demographics love to tease out relationships forever. Ross and Rachelle, Scully and Mulder, etc. etc. They love playing on the sexual tension and keeping the audience guessing when or if they'll ever finally get together.

With a kids' cartoon, you can't be that vague. Relationships are more clearly defined so an audience that doesn't yet recognize subtext or other hazy concepts isn't left confused and missing the point of the show.

In that respect, I see no reason not to take Cheetara and Tygra at their word.
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #1062
L08e16o
Quote:
I don't know, Tygra's voice actor only said Tygra came from a very dark place. Is it place literary or "place" as in darkside in his personalty. Maybe we will learn more about this dark place of Tygra in the "Native Son" episode.
That is what I was thinking, is a dark personalty that we have not seen.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #1063
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Agree.

I thought the darkness was stemming from his insecurities. They didnt say it was evilness, just a darkness. He feels like he's inadequate because he is not a lion. A constant reminded that Claudus was not his biological father. He felt rejected by the sword and Cheetara. He was put in second place, despite his hard work and effort in proving that he could be just as good if not better then Lion-O. Apparently lots of adopted children go through this. They feel like less of a person, because they real parents did not want them but also excluded from their new parents because they dont look like the rest of the children. They cant see themselves in their parents. They dont have the same family history.They didnt come from a union of two people who they love. Lots of the time they dont know where they came from at all.

Grune was Tygra's role model. He supported him, told him he was better then Lion-O. But Tygra loved his father and Thundera. I doubt his Grune worshipping is still present.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #1064
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
You have to remember that this show is being written for kids ages 6-12. Anyone else watching is just a bonus. Point being, shows written for kids tend to be more clear about the messages they send. Being vague doesn't really fly for this kind of audience the way it would for adults. Sitcoms and other shows geared towards older demographics love to tease out relationships forever. Ross and Rachelle, Scully and Mulder, etc. etc. They love playing on the sexual tension and keeping the audience guessing when or if they'll ever finally get together.

With a kids' cartoon, you can't be that vague. Relationships are more clearly defined so an audience that doesn't yet recognize subtext or other hazy concepts isn't left confused and missing the point of the show.

In that respect, I see no reason not to take Cheetara and Tygra at their word.
And we can say the samething for the first 12 episodes with L/C.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #1065
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
he could if he wanted to really trying to start a relationship with Cheetara instead of just flirting around with her.
And he did- in this episode. You know, sometimes people become comfortable with not having what they want. Maybe they think they've lost their chance or that they're out of their league, or are too afraid of rejection to even try. Sometimes what a person needs is to be riled up and into action, and that's what Tygra's feud with Lion-O finally did. I honestly don't see what's so mystifying about this.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #1066
L08e16o
Quote:
I thought the darkness was stemming from his insecurities. They didnt say it was evilness, just a darkness. He feels like he's inadequate because he is not a lion. A constant reminded that Claudus was not his biological father. He felt rejected by the sword and Cheetara. He was put in second place, despite his hard work and effort in proving that he could be just as good if not better then Lion-O. Apparently lots of adopted children go through this. They feel like less of a person, because they real parents did not want them but also excluded from their new parents because they dont look like the rest of the children. They cant see themselves in their parents. They dont have the same family history.They didnt come from a union of two people who they love. Lots of the time they dont know where they came from at all.

Grune was Tygra's role model. He supported him, told him he was better then Lion-O. But Tygra loved his father and Thundera. I doubt his Grune worshipping is still present.
I agree with some points, but everyone loved tygra. Like I said if thunderia was a democarcy tygra would be king. I don't think tygra was lacking in confidence.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #1067
L08e16o
Quote:
And he did- in this episode. You know, sometimes people become comfortable with not having what they want. Maybe they think they've lost their chance or that they're out of their league, or are too afraid of rejection to even try. Sometimes what a person needs is to be riled up and into action, and that's what Tygra's feud with Lion-O finally did. I honestly don't see what's so mystifying about this.
That is the whole point. He was not interested until he was jealous of L/C. That is the fact.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:03 PM   #1068
L08e16o
Quote:
Disagree. Tygra is to confident in himself. He would not have flirted.

He was riled up over jealousy, that is not caring for someone. He didn't want to be second place. He has stated this to lion-o over and over again. It is almost his creed or badge of honor. He was not going to finish second to lion-o. So why can't lion-o not give up?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #1069
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah because all the analysis I did also said that. It is not enough to start a relationship based just only on one kind action. And he knew cheetara long even before Lion-O did, he could if he wanted to really trying to start a relationship with Cheetara instead of just flirting around with her.

Darn Episode 14 can be a killer or a savior. If only I could hack WB servers even then I don't think the episode .mkv or .divx or .avi file is stored there
Agree.

Some people don't want to see that. T/C has the chance to happen, but neither side was interested. 8 freaking years, sorry. They would have hooked up.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #1070
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I was being stupid.

What was the last thing she said, I never properly thank you and they kissed. He was upset and she saw that. If she didn't feel guilty, she would have gone to lion-o and told him what is up.

Mummra can kill tygra. What a better way to disrupt the trust of the group. Mummra still can't get the war stone.

Or she had feelings for Tygra and decided that she would go and tell him about them. Seeing as thats pretty much what she said she was doing.

" Yes, I did chose". If she only wanted to thank him for helping her she could have just told him as much. It makes no sense for her to lie to him about feelings that are not there. Then to do so when she actually has romantic feelings for Lion-O??

Mumm-Ra could have walked up to Lion-O in the form of Cheetara and kissed him. While kissing him, he could have taken advantage of Lion-O's vulnerability and axed him . Why go off into some cut somewhere and kiss the brother who has neither the sword or the stone?

We cant say what Tygra and Cheetara would or wouldn't have done given the opportunity. We know very little about both characters. For all we know Cheetara and Tygra were holding back their feelings for their own reasons. When you have real feelings for someone the stakes are high. Sometimes it takes a lot to muster up the confidence to put it out there. Tygra surrounds himself in a false confidence. Cheetara is a member of an elite group of fighters. Neither of them probably do vulnerable all that well.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 03:10 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #1071
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
He was not going to finish second to lion-o.
Even in the Pilot he says: "In everything but the throne, you'll always be second best compared to me!"

And that's sadly true, Tygra beats him at swordfighting, Cheetara wasn't interested at all, and no one believed in/loved Lion-o like they should have, especially Claudus. No wonder he thought Cheetara was interested, she was probably the first person to believe in him.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #1072
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Agree.

Grune is a psychopath and tygra is a sociopath. Thats why he was naturally drawn to grune and why grune favored him. Both have a darkness that mum-ra has now problem exploiting
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #1073
L08e16o
Quote:
Or she had feelings for Tygra and decided that she would go and tell him about them. Seeing as thats pretty much what she said she was doing.

" Yes, I did chose". If she only wanted to thank him for helping her she could have just told him as much. It makes no sense for her to lie to him about feelings that are not there. Then to do so when she actually has romantic feelings for Lion-O??

Mumm-Ra could have walked up to Lion-O in the form of Cheetara and kissed him. While kissing him, he could have taken advantage of Lion-O's vulnerability and axed him . Why go off into some cut somewhere and kiss the brother who has neither the sword or the stone?
Que the Day Astrid scene.
Killing lion-o still will not give mummra the sword or war stone. It adds more layers to the characters. Why would they kill lion-o, that would be the end to the show. Few would watch it for tygra.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #1074
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
Even in the Pilot he says: "In everything but the throne, you'll always be second best compared to me!"

And that's sadly true, Tygra beats him at swordfighting, Cheetara wasn't interested at all, and no one believed in/loved Lion-o like they should have, especially Claudus. No wonder he thought Cheetara was interested, she was probably the first person to believe in him.
She was and is. If she wasn't, then there is no reason for him staying with the group.

Do you think she was leading him on. I don't think she is like that.

That is what I have said about people feeling bad for tygra, he has had it all.

Tygra is driven by his jealousy of the crown.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 03:20 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #1075
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Grune is a psychopath and tygra is a sociopath. Thats why he was naturally drawn to grune and why grune favored him. Both have a darkness that mum-ra has now problem exploiting
Great observation.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 03:18 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #1076
L08e16o
Quote:

Good job on everything.

That they will realize they have nothing, except a memory as kids. They are totally different people. L/C have something that been building. I think the kindness that tygra showed her a long time ago is who lion-o is. That is what she likes and that is lion-o. Tygra is over jealousy, he couldn't lose he lost site that all he did was give her the flower. We don't know if he gave that flower to her because he knew its properties.

The more I think this out, the more I like the chances of L/C.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #1077
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

Thats only one take on its not really cheetara. The other take is that is an illussion of cheetara that lion-o saw. We know lion-o saw it but it would be kind of awkward if cheetara saw the illusion as well and thats how she finds out tygra likes her. In BB the sword of omens was not used fully against tygra or it would of been over for tygra once the red laser comes out.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #1078
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Killing lion-o still will not give mummra the sword or war stone. It adds more layers to the characters. Why would they kill lion-o, that would be the end to the show. Few would watch it for tygra.
So what could he accomplish by killing Tygra then?

I thought the consensus was the fandom is over run by Tygra fans. TCL is a larger board after all. I know the TC fandom on Tumblr would collapse if Tygra died. The lead character is not always the most popular, but this show revolves around Lion-O. Its obvious they dont plan to kill Lion-O off.

How does this add more layers to the characters? What would anyone gain from Cheetara lying about her feelings ? It would just cause more strife and be way off base. What about Cheetara suggest that she would willingly lie to either brothers? I see all that she could lose, but none of what shed' gain.

Its easy to say Lion-O misinterpreted her intentions. He never asked her how she felt, he assumed she was into him. She flat out stated that she'd chosen Tygra. Theres nothing left to interpret. Now how would Tygra and Lion-O feel about her lying to them about her feelings? We know this is going to cause some strife next episode. Lion-O has to deal with her not feeling the same, its going to cause him pain. Tygra in that situation would have to deal with the fact that no only did she lie to him, but she doesn't feel the same way. In that situation Lion-O would have to deal with the pain of her lying about her feelings, kissing his brother and causing his brother uneccesary pain. a lot of you like to paint Tygra as some sort of demon but Lion-O the saint How would saint Lion-O feel about someone hurting his brother for no good reason?
I'd be pissed.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 03:44 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #1079
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Thats only one take on its not really cheetara. The other take is that is an illussion of cheetara that lion-o saw. We know lion-o saw it but it would be kind of awkward if cheetara saw the illusion as well and thats how she finds out tygra likes her. In BB the sword of omens was not used fully against tygra or it would of been over for tygra once the red laser comes out.
What suggest that it was an illusion?

Oh yeah, the sword didnt work on Tygra. I guess he's not such a sociopath after all.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #1080
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
She was and is. If she wasn't, then there is no reason for him staying with the group.

Do you think she was leading him on. I don't think she is like that.

That is what I have said about people feeling bad for tygra, he has had it all.

Tygra is driven by his jealousy of the crown.
Jaga believed in him the whole time and sacrificed himself twice for him. I think Jaga knows a lot more about whats going to happen
Old 12-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #1081
L08e16o
Quote:
So what could he accomplish by killing Tygra then?

I thought the consensus was the fandom is over run by Tygra fans. TCL is a larger board after all. I know the TC fandom on Tumblr would collapse if Tygra died. The lead character is not always the most popular, but this show revolves around Lion-O. Its obvious they dont plan to kill Lion-O off.

How does this add more layers to the characters? What would anyone gain from Cheetara lying about her feelings ? It would just cause more strife and be way off base. What about Cheetara suggest that she would willingly lie to either brothers? I see all that she could lose, but none of what shed' gain.

Its easy to say Lion-O misinterpreted her intentions. He never asked her how she felt, he assumed she was into him. She flat out stated that she'd chosen Tygra. Theres nothing left to interpret. Now how would Tygra and Lion-O feel about her lying to them about her feelings? We know this is going to cause some strife next episode. Lion-O has to deal with her not feeling the same, its going to cause him pain. Tygra in that situation would have to deal with the fact that no only did she lie to him, but she doesn't feel the same way. In that situation Lion-O would have to deal with the pain of her lying about her feelings, kissing his brother and causing his brother uneccesary pain. a lot of you like to paint Tygra as some sort of demon but Lion-O the saint How would saint Lion-O feel about someone hurting his brother for no good reason?
I'd be pissed.
Tygra does not have to die. It is to cause problems in the group. Hello it is called strategy. No one trust anyone, it makes them weak.

There are a lot of Lion-o fans at TCL too.

She said she chosen a long time ago, she did not say you. Also, she is into lion-o (e4). Why would she do that if she was into tygra. She waited for a while before she said anything to tygra.

Lion-o has had to face this his whole life of that. Tygra has never had strong feelings for cheetara. They are strong becasue he is jealous. Tygra has caused lion-o pain his whole life. He only notice a little bit in the AP. Tygra was the peoples hero, not lion-o. He does not have to get over it, tygra didn't.

Lion is a saint compared to tygra. Lion-o has shown mercey.

I would be pissed if my brother came in and stole someone I had strong feelings for. If his excuse was I gave her a flower when we were 12, I would KO him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 04:03 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #1082
L08e16o
Quote:
Jaga believed in him the whole time and sacrificed himself twice for him. I think Jaga knows a lot more about whats going to happen
??? Could you explain more. I didn't understand the last part.

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #1083
L08e16o
Quote:

Oh yeah, the sword didnt work on Tygra. I guess he's not such a sociopath after all.
Lion-o didn't use it. He loves his brother. Why would he want to hurt him, unlike tygra.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #1084
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

Tygra had the ability to create illusions in the OS. In the astral plane everything created there was by him the pit, the memories all were from his mind that would be my guess. The astral plane triggered this ability and now he can do it outside the astral plane as well. MAYBE!!! I would say its not because the sword didn't work but that lion-o didn't want to use it on him like that if it were the other way around tygra would've used it for sure. And yes tygra is very much a sociopath every episode is proof of that and its a shame they made him like that
Old 12-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #1085
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Tygra does not have to die. It is to cause problems in the group. Hello it is called strategy. No one trust anyone, it makes them weak.

There are a lot of Lion-o fans at TCL too.

She said she chosen a long time ago, she did not say you. Also, she is into lion-o (e4). Why would she do that if she was into tygra. She waited for a while before she said anything to tygra.

Lion-o has had to face this his whole life of that. Tygra has never had strong feelings for cheetara. They are strong becasue he is jealous. Tygra has caused lion-o pain his whole life. He only notice a little bit in the AP. Tygra was the peoples hero, not lion-o. He does not have to get over it, tygra didn't.

Lion is a saint compared to tygra. Lion-o has shown mercey.

I would be pissed if my brother came in and stole someone I had strong feelings for. If his excuse was I gave her a flower when we were 12, I would KO him.
So she told Tygra that she'd chosen long ago, then proceeded to kiss him passionately by moon light but it wasn't Tygra who she meant to choose. Isn't that a stretch?

How would you know Tygra never had strong feelings for Cheetara? Its another cliche'. Guy likes girl, but never musters up the courage to say anything. Makes sense and falls in line with what we know about Tygra. He's insecure. His biological parents didnt want him, the sword didnt want him, despite being better then Lion-O he couldn't be king leading to him feeling like the kingdom didn't want him. It wouldn't be hard to see that he felt like Cheetara also wouldn't want him. He's got insecurity issues. Lots of people do.

If I'm reading your post right, then your support is that he never spoke up. He is insecure that is why he never spoke up. Not because the feelings weren't there, or lacked potency.

We have no evidence supporting that Tygra was ever planning on revealing his feelings to Cheetara. He thought she has already chosen. He was going to leave it alone, no matter that he obviously still had feelings for her.

TCL has tons of Lion-O lovers. Which is why I dont understand why some many posters here claim its all Tygra all day over there.

At then end of episode 12 Lion-O says Tygra would never betray him. Obviously Tygra's been a good enough brother for Lion-O to feel that way.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #1086
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
??? Could you explain more. I didn't understand the last part.

Thanks.
I think jaga already knows the outcome of this whole story i think it is his voice at the beginning of the 1st episode. When lion-o met him in the book he told lion-o if he failed the book would be forever closed to him which to me implies lion-o will be going back into the book at some time and that jaga knew tech was real because the book is both tech and magic. He says things like "the day i always feared has come" "the boy is not yet ready" which to me suggests he knows the future i guess you would have to watch the episodes over and listen when he talks i could be wrong but i sound like he saw the future to me
Old 12-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #1087
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Tygra had the ability to create illusions in the OS. In the astral plane everything created there was by him the pit, the memories all were from his mind that would be my guess. The astral plane triggered this ability and now he can do it outside the astral plane as well. MAYBE!!! I would say its not because the sword didn't work but that lion-o didn't want to use it on him like that if it were the other way around tygra would've used it for sure. And yes tygra is very much a sociopath every episode is proof of that and its a shame they made him like that
Ramlak Rising : If anyone looked like a crazy person it would have been Lion-O
Song of the Petlars: Crazy killer?Where
Old Friends : Still dont see a sociopath
Journey to the Tower of Omens: nothing screaming psycho killer
Legacy: nope
Duelist and the Drifter: ...?
Berbils : nope
Into the Astral Plane: Not at all
Between Brothers: Tygra and Lion-O were BOTH being manipulated by the AP. Lion-O said as much after Tygra helped him out of the pit.
Little Tygra was a child. Children often do stuff and fail to realize the consequences of their actions until its to late. A sociopath would have left his brother down there to rot and NOT go get help and ADMIT it was he who put him down there.

Both Lion-O and Tygra remembered playing in the ruins . It was a shared memory.

The last theory sounds interesting, but I dont see any reason for us to support it. Sounds interesting though. Still dont see it as a betrayal, but I would find it interesting.

And if he didn't have strong feelings for Cheetara then why not make an illusion of Lion-O giving him the sword and thus the crown? If they go that route its obvious which one Tygra feels more strongly about.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 04:35 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #1088
L08e16o
Quote:
So she told Tygra that she'd chosen long ago, then proceeded to kiss him passionately by moon light but it wasn't Tygra who she meant to choose. Isn't that a stretch?

How would you know Tygra never had strong feelings for Cheetara? Its another cliche'. Guy likes girl, but never musters up the courage to say anything. Makes sense and falls in line with what we know about Tygra. He's insecure. His biological parents didnt want him, the sword didnt want him, despite being better then Lion-O he couldn't be king leading to him feeling like the kingdom didn't want him. It wouldn't be hard to see that he felt like Cheetara also wouldn't want him. He's got insecurity issues. Lots of people do.

If I'm reading your post right, then your support is that he never spoke up. He is insecure that is why he never spoke up. Not because the feelings weren't there, or lacked potency.

We have no evidence supporting that Tygra was ever planning on revealing his feelings to Cheetara. He thought she has already chosen. He was going to leave it alone, no matter that he obviously still had feelings for her.

TCL has tons of Lion-O lovers. Which is why I dont understand why some many posters here claim its all Tygra all day over there.

At then end of episode 12 Lion-O says Tygra would never betray him. Obviously Tygra's been a good enough brother for Lion-O to feel that way.
It is not a stretch, she said she didn't thank him and then kissed. He was not like I chose you and kissed him. That kiss was not passionate. That was a normal kiss.

We don't know if his parents didn't want him. We know lion-o's father loved tygra more. We know the people loved him more. His ego was stoked after years of people praising him. He would have no problem going after her. He is cocky, he was flirting during lion-os ceremony. That is a lack of respect. Stop trying to make tygra to be a victim. He is not. He had his chances and never did anything about them. 8 freaking years.

He is not insecure. He was very brash in letting lion-o know he was second best.

He thought she chosen because of L/C were getting close. You know they thing you called mix singals.

Lion-o will never stop believing in his brother unlike tygra. He could have used the sword on him and ended it, but he loves him. Does not mean he is a good person.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 04:42 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #1089
L08e16o
Quote:
I think jaga already knows the outcome of this whole story i think it is his voice at the beginning of the 1st episode. When lion-o met him in the book he told lion-o if he failed the book would be forever closed to him which to me implies lion-o will be going back into the book at some time and that jaga knew tech was real because the book is both tech and magic. He says things like "the day i always feared has come" "the boy is not yet ready" which to me suggests he knows the future i guess you would have to watch the episodes over and listen when he talks i could be wrong but i sound like he saw the future to me
I think jaga was the narrator. I think jaga was preparing for the return of mummra, but didn't know the time.

I think he knew lion-o was the chose king that would end mummra.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #1090
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Cheetara chose Tygra.

That's the bottom line. You can try and reason all you want how that scene didn't happen or that it doesn't mean anything, but. . . Cheetara chose Tygra. Deal with it.

*hugs and kisses!*
Old 12-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #1091
L08e16o
Quote:
Cheetara chose Tygra.

That's the bottom line. You can try and reason all you want how that scene didn't happen or that it doesn't mean anything, but. . . Cheetara chose Tygra. Deal with it.

*hugs and kisses!*
39 episodes, still a long way to go.

Love triangle just started.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #1092
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
It is not a stretch, she said she didn't thank him and then kissed. He was not like I chose you and kissed him. That kiss was not passionate. That was a normal kiss.

We don't know if his parents didn't want him. We know lion-o's father loved tygra more. We know the people loved him more. His ego was stoked after years of people praising him. He would have no problem going after her. He is cocky, he was flirting during lion-os ceremony. That is a lack of respect. Stop trying to make tygra to be a victim. He is not. He had his chances and never did anything about them. 8 freaking years.

He is not insecure. He was very brash in letting lion-o know he was second best.

He thought she chosen because of L/C were getting close. You know they thing you called mix singals.

Lion-o will never stop believing in his brother unlike tygra. He could have used the sword on him and ended it, but he loves him. Does not mean he is a good person.
Dont take me word for it, read Tygra's Thunder Thursday article. He is insecure. No we dont know if his real parents wanted him or not, but regardless adopted children often go through a phase of wondering what makes them so different their original parents chose not to keep them. The article confirms Tygra is over compensating because he's not a lion.

Why would I make Tygra the victim when he himself is choosing not to? He was not going to sit there and complain about how much Cheetara didn't love him.

I know how hard it is to fight yourself. But at the end of the day you only have yourslef to blame. You have to work to overcome your personal demons.

I dont think you are understanding the definition of over compensation and why its applicable to Tygra

Pretty darn passionate for a cartoon series on cartoon network. My niece would have made her disgusting kissy face.
"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they like each other! " <------Gotta love kids.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #1093
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I think jaga was the narrator. I think jaga was preparing for the return of mummra, but didn't know the time.

I think he knew lion-o was the chose king that would end mummra.
Yeah he probably knew it would be in lion-o lifetime thats why i think he advised claudis to order the book be found. In the OS the book had a guardian maybe jaga is the guardian of the book in this series.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #1094
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Pretty darn passionate for a cartoon series on cartoon network. My niece would have made her disgusting kissy face.
That really cracked me up!
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #1095
L08e16o
Quote:
Dont take me word for it, read Tygra's Thunder Thursday article. He is insecure. No we dont know if his real parents wanted him or not, but regardless adopted children often go through a phase of wondering what makes them so different their original parents chose not to keep them. The article confirms Tygra is over compensating because he's not a lion.

Why would I make Tygra the victim when he himself is choosing not to? He was not going to sit there and complain about how much Cheetara didn't love him.

I know how hard it is to fight yourself. But at the end of the day you only have yourslef to blame. You have to work to overcome your personal demons.

I dont think you are understanding the definition of over compensation and why its applicable to Tygra

He was pouting.

You are correct, you have to fight every day.

Over compensation?? Are you saying I am over compensated as a government worker?

Only reason I am passionate for this cartoon, is TC was one of my favorite cartoons. Lion-o was one of my favorite. I and others have been waiting for L/C. I didn't think there was going to be any romance until I saw the interaction with cheetara and lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 05:53 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #1096
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah he probably knew it would be in lion-o lifetime thats why i think he advised claudis to order the book be found. In the OS the book had a guardian maybe jaga is the guardian of the book in this series.
I think Cheetara might be the guardian of the SoO.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #1097
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Ramlak Rising : If anyone looked like a crazy person it would have been Lion-O
Song of the Petlars: Crazy killer?Where
Old Friends : Still dont see a sociopath
Journey to the Tower of Omens: nothing screaming psycho killer
Legacy: nope
Duelist and the Drifter: ...?
Berbils : nope
Into the Astral Plane: Not at all
Between Brothers: Tygra and Lion-O were BOTH being manipulated by the AP. Lion-O said as much after Tygra helped him out of the pit.
Little Tygra was a child. Children often do stuff and fail to realize the consequences of their actions until its to late. A sociopath would have left his brother down there to rot and NOT go get help and ADMIT it was he who put him down there.

Both Lion-O and Tygra remembered playing in the ruins . It was a shared memory.

The last theory sounds interesting, but I dont see any reason for us to support it. Sounds interesting though. Still dont see it as a betrayal, but I would find it interesting.

And if he didn't have strong feelings for Cheetara then why not make an illusion of Lion-O giving him the sword and thus the crown? If they go that route its obvious which one Tygra feels more strongly about.
The tone in which he talks in every episode is whats gives him away.Though it was a shared memory it was from tygra view point which is why lion-o was able to see that it was tygra who broke the branch. Thats why when the memory started tygra said "we know what happened lets move on" i guess he was trying to keep it a secret as only now the truth is uncovered. A a child he even says "if something happened to you out here no one would know" maybe he took lion-o there with the intent to kill him.And though he went back to claudis it is unknown why and its obvious he didn't tell the whole truth either. Tygra is a sociopath he has all the tendencies out in full view.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #1098
L08e16o
Quote:
The tone in which he talks in every episode is whats gives him away.Though it was a shared memory it was from tygra view point which is why lion-o was able to see that it was tygra who broke the branch. Thats why when the memory started tygra said "we know what happened lets move on" i guess he was trying to keep it a secret as only now the truth is uncovered. A a child he even says "if something happened to you out here no one would know" maybe he took lion-o there with the intent to kill him.And though he went back to claudis it is unknown why and its obvious he didn't tell the whole truth either. Tygra is a sociopath he has all the tendencies out in full view.
Never thought of it that way.

The only thing to me that might be a clue to a illusion, is that she had part of the flower in her wrist band. I don't think that would have held up over time. Where did she put it when they were fighting.

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #1099
cmangund
Quote:
That kiss was not passionate. That was a normal kiss.
That Image of Tygra/Cheetara kiss is like a fungus in my brain.
If only I could contact one of my artist friend to draw the Lion-O/Cheetara passionate kiss If I can get him to draw it I'll post it here.

Yeah it was Tygra that home in for the kiss not Cheetara, Cheetara just getting ready to be kissed. While with Lion-O cheek kiss it was her who was homing in for the kiss.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #1100
cmangund
Quote:
39 episodes, still a long way to go.

Love triangle just started.
Yeah and there are a lot of data and analysis to support this.