TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 04-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Crew Reveals New Info For Thundertank And More

Quote:
• The Thundertank attachment is being referred to as the "Sabertank".
• The Sabertank is now their roving base of operations.
• Wily Kit/Kat's mother and siblings are still alive.
• We haven't seen the last of Dobo.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Shadowknight1
Thunder Kitty
I guess that means that the Thundertank itself can detach if necessary?

So the kittens aren't really orphans then.

And cool, I like Dobo. Panthro needs a buddy.
Shadowknight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
I'm willing to bet the Sabertank will be a vehicle/playset that attaches to the existing thundertank. Most likely it can be detached and fold open as a playset. If they do this, it would be so cool. Oh, and if they throw in a couple Berbils, it will fly off the shelves.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
that woulds be so cool if they made this ad-on to the existing thundertank (toy). It really would be kool, bigger and could hold all TCS inside., imagin power up lights and sounds?, body parts that extend , shoot or bent. on this tank? that b kool id buy that to add to my tank. and ur right a couple Berbils included w this toy, like snarf was to the tank would be sweet!
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
Mongor
You got red on you.
If they make the attachment it may help the look of the Thundertank. It looks off with the additional Thunder Racers attached. I'd buy it. Hope it doesn't fall off the tank every 5 seconds like the Racers do too.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
i hope the Sabertank is not a new toy, and hope they just make am add-on for the toy i already have.
But if they wanna make this a whole new and much better tank then i guess that wouldnt hurt. i dunno if i'll buy it since i already own the thundertank.

Im still waiting for more tcs action figure to come out this year. like 6in wily kit/kat 2pk.
Hopeflly more villians.

Last edited by JASONKAT; 05-01-2012 at 12:29 AM..
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
I don't think they'd make it just an addon because they wouldn't be able to sell it to people who don't already have a Thundertank.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I don't think they'd make it just an addon because they wouldn't be able to sell it to people who don't already have a Thundertank.
That's the beauty of it being a playset. You can use it folded open as a base for the thundercats and then fold it up and attach to the thundertank. Plus, it might help to sell more thundertanks, which are shelf-warming at every wal-mart, target, and tru in town here.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
I'm glad the twins Mom and siblings are still alive. It makes sense considering it seems like Mumm-Ra and his forces were primarily focused on Thundera and Claudus and his army.

That would be cool if the Sabertank is an add-on. I finally opened the Thundertank I bought on clearance at Walmart last month and have to say I like it. I know some people on the reviews I've read said it's not that sturdy or whatnot but it's cool to me and I'm glad to get Snarf.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
moreprimeland
Prime Kitty
Good news all around, but especially for Kit and Kat and for Dobo!!
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote