TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #51
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Finding someone with boobs smaller than a D-cup attractive, does not make you a weirdo.

Some middle aged women have A or B cup sized boobs, and are short and petite. Some highschoolers are much bigger chested, and tall. Some heavier women have small boobs. These body types can be found on some older girl/women. Women have all sorts of body types, regardless of how old they are. Not every 17 year old looks like Cheetara, and liking them shouldn't be chalked up to some strange fetish.

Sakura Haruno

Very small chested. Lean figure.
Ino Yamanaka

More curvier than Sakura. I believe Kishi stated she was the tallest out of the main 3 girls.
Hinata Hyuuga

Classic hourglass figure. Larger bust and hips than the other two.

All of these anime characters are in their late teens.All of them are, give or take a few months, the same age.
Pumyra seems to be shaped more like Sakura or in between Sakura and Ino, while Cheetara falls somewhere between Ino and Hinata.

I know the adverage cartoon teen female looks more like Cheetara and Ino, but the world has sooooo much more to offer. Even more than what I posted here
And you know Hinata has a big following. The animators like her too. I just can't past her eyes and princess cut.

I like sakura. I just like her to get over a guy that has tried to kill her. But at least she grew up with sasuke, so I can understand her having a hard time getting over him.

I think they are 16 or 17.

Just think pumyra doexn't look that great in the reboot. Can't get past the hair.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #52
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
And you know Hinata has a big following. The animators like her too. I just can't past her eyes and princess cut.

I like sakura. I just like her to get over a guy that has tried to kill her. But at least she grew up with sasuke, so I can understand her having a hard time getting over him.

I think they are 16 or 17.

Just think pumyra doexn't look that great in the reboot. Can't get past the hair.
...You think she has a big following because she has huge boobs? I think that would be a bit more strange than liking older teens who also happen to have smaller bust lines0.o

Well, I understand if you just don't like the way she looks. It was the boobs= age thing that threw me a little. The point was that she could very well be Cheetara's age or maybe even older Breast size doesn't always dictate physical age.

Last edited by Chique; 04-26-2012 at 10:12 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #53
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
I wonder if Bengali is hot

Not that he's going to replace TYGRA. Never in a million years!!! XD
Someone drew this lovely fan prediction of reboot Bengail. Blew my mind

HOT DAMN HANDSOME TIGER MAN!

Really hope no one gets the replacement treatment. I hear poor Tygra got this treatment in the OS.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
L08e16o
Quote:
...You think she has a big following because she has huge boobs?

Well, I understand if you just don't like the way she looks. It was the boobs= age thing that threw me a little. The point was that she could very well be Cheetara's age or maybe even older Breast size doesn't always dictate physical age.
Yes, ecchi is in every anime anymore. You see anime where jr high girl is D size like Saki. That is crazy, but that is what is popular in Japan.

I never said anything about boobs.

I think it would be great if she is cheetara's age.

When I said she looks young, I was talking about DN drawning.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-26-2012 at 10:16 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #55
L08e16o
Quote:

Really hope no one gets the replacement treatment. I hear poor Tygra got this treatment in the OS.
I hope they make him around their ages. He was a very popular character.

Who doesn't like white tigers.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #56
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Finding someone with boobs smaller than a D-cup attractive, does not make you a weirdo.
Um, a loli is a character that looks prepubescent and is flat as a board (usually). Also, usually short and tsundere.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #57
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Yes, ecchi is in everyone anime anymore. You see anime where jr high is D size. That is crazy, but that is what is popular in Japan.

I never said anything about boobs.

I think it would be great if she is cheetara's age.

When I said she looks young, I was talking about DN drawning.
I thought you meant boobs, because other than hip and bustline, I don't see how she looks like a little girl compared to Cheetara. That and the average "she looks to young" comment, = "her boobs are too small".

Not at all what you ment by the "loli, high school girls " comment? Ok.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #58
L08e16o
Quote:
I thought you meant boobs, because other than hip and bustline, I don't see how she looks like a little girl compared to Cheetara. That and the average "she looks to young" comment, = "her boobs are too small".

Not at all what you ment by the "loli, high school girls " comment? Ok.
I was only looking at her face when I thought she looked young.

What did you mean with Not at all what you ment by the "loli, high school girls " comment? Ok.? Sorry, didn't understand.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-26-2012 at 10:27 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #59
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
Um, a loli is a character that looks prepubescent and is flat as a board (usually). Also, usually short and tsundere.
We don't know Pumyra's age. He said that a person who finds her attractive must have a loli complex = likes her because she is, or looks like a child. We're guessing her age based off of her appearance, but in real life some women are very small chested, and their husbands shouldn't be labeled creeps because they chose to marry them.

a body like Cheetara's does not always equal any specific age. A body type like Pumyra's does not always = youth. Lots of body types out there.

Based on the average anime high school female, I think Pumyra looks older than that.

JMO.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #60
L08e16o
Quote:
We don't know Pumyra's age. He said that a person who finds her attractive must have a loli complex = likes her because she is, or looks like a child. We're guessing her age based off of her appearance, but in real life some women are very small chested, and their husbands shouldn't be labeled creeps because they chose to marry them.

a body like Cheetara's does not always equal any specific age. A body type like Pumyra's does not always = youth. Lots of body types out there.

Based on the average anime high school female, I think Pumyra looks older than that.

JMO.
Didn't you see my , I was being sarcastic. But she does look young to me in the face. I might change my mind watch the episode.

What age do you think she is?

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-26-2012 at 10:31 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #61
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I was only looking at her face when you I thought she looked young.

What did you mean with Not at all what you ment by the "loli, high school girls " comment? Ok.? Sorry, didn't understand.
You said she looked like a anime high schooler, but most anime HS female's have rounder faces and eyes. Also, the lips are usually not filled in on the younger characters. I mention this in my earlier post. Seeing as Pumyra's lips are filled in, her eyes are not as round as kits, and her face is a bit more pointed, I thought you were talking about her body type. Which happens all too often with anime/manga discussion. No offense.

You said you based your assumption on the clips.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #62
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Didn't you see my , I was being sarcastic. But she does look young to me in the face. I might change my mind watch the episode.

16/17

Ok, thought you were serious.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #63
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:

Quote:
16/17
Didn't Dan say she was close to Lion-O's age?
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #64
L08e16o
Quote:
You said she looked like a anime high schooler, but most anime HS female's have rounder faces and eyes. Also, the lips are usually not filled in on the younger characters. I mention this in my earlier post. Seeing as Pumyra's lips are filled in, her eyes are not as round as kits, and her face is a bit more pointed, I thought you were talking about her body type. Which happens all too often with anime/manga discussion. No offense.

You said you based your assumption on the clips.
No big deal.

I don't like how she looks in her pic and I don't like her rough voice.

DN pic, she looks very young.

I hope she is 18.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #65
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Didn't Dan say she was close to Lion-O's age?
I don't remember getting any confirmation on her age... Maybe.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #66
Balgus82
To me she looks like she's in her late teens. Which would put her around Lion-O or Cheetara's age. She's just slim and lithe. And she does have boobs. Those things are at least a B or a C.

And as for the concept art, how old would you peg Cheetara as in these concepts?
Cheetara concept 1 by ~Dingo107 on deviantART
ThunderCats Concept art 4 by ~Dingo107 on deviantART
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #67
nickanu
Thunder Kitty
do we know for sure any of their ages?
nickanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #68
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:

That was the old Tygra. This new one...well I don't see that happening mostly because he's not the kind of guy who would happily sit in the background, lol.

Is that image of Bengali the one on Ask Tygra at Tumblr? Yeah that was HOT! There was another one on Deviant Art too but I couldn't remember who did it.

I don't think Pumyra looks that young. If anything, I would say she might be even a year or two older than Lion-O. I'm not digging the voice so much though, it makes her sound older than any of them.
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #69
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickanu View Post
The CrewOfOmens tumblr placed their ages at:
Tygra 19/20
Cheetara 19
Lion-O 17

I didn't bookmark it, but if you want to search through their archive..
Old 04-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #70
Balgus82
Quote:
The crew said the twins were 8, Lion-O was 17, Cheetara was 19, and Tygra was 19/20.

They didn't give the ages to anyone else. Panthro was still thought to be dead at the time so they just had him as "dead."

http://crewofomens.tumblr.com/post/8539085553/
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #71
vantheman77
Thunder Kitty
I've always felt Cheetara was a little older than Lion-O. I can see Lion-O and Pumy-Ra at the same age.
vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #72
nickanu
Thunder Kitty
just watch ep 19......
is it just me or do you guys think we might see Bengali next ep?....
nickanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #73
Leppardra
Thunder Kitty
How beautiful she is! I can't wait to see what Bengali will look like!
Leppardra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #74
xhavoc86
Thunder Kitty
Pumyra is my absolute favorite thundercat!
xhavoc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:31 AM   #75
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
Is there gonna be a part2 to this show? cause it ended kinda opened. Feels like it needed better closure than that.

And whats up with the wilyes? I like what was shown but if you wanna keep em busy, at the same time, it brings a wrong message to lil kids. about stealing from others. It would have been better if they went after that lil fox character, got their stuff back and then trickd him some way. rather than how it ended, which is why i hope theres another part to this episode.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #76
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Pumyra looked amazing in action. The design is growing on me big time. Not that it wasn't before, but I kinda did miss the OS perm. Looked very much like Rachael's haircut from Blade Runner.

Quote:
just watch ep 19......
is it just me or do you guys think we might see Bengali next ep?....
Got my fingers crossed.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #77
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
I dunno. Considering what Native Son revealed about Tigers, I'd expect something a bit more special for Bengali. We might see Lynx-O though.

Someone mentioned that Pumyra's outfit might be difficult for a toy. I wonder if they might give her a different outfit down the road.
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #78
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Skirts are always problematic on action figures, especially if you want them designed to sit inside vehicles, fabric is too expensive and fragile for such a small area, but plastic doesn't flex very well. Miniskirts are especially bad because of the dreaded panty shot. You don't want your girls flashing their come-and-get-it every time they sit down or do a high kick.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #79
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
Is there gonna be a part2 to this show? cause it ended kinda opened. Feels like it needed better closure than that.

And whats up with the wilyes? I like what was shown but if you wanna keep em busy, at the same time, it brings a wrong message to lil kids. about stealing from others. It would have been better if they went after that lil fox character, got their stuff back and then trickd him some way. rather than how it ended, which is why i hope theres another part to this episode.
Yeah, expect more. From just the titles of the next episodes, it looks like the Thundercats go off to rescue the cats from Mount Plundarr and possibly Kit & Kat stay behind to get their stuff back from Tookit. Which, I don't think anyone mentioned, was voiced by the guy who was Frasier.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #80
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
You don't want your girls flashing their come-and-get-it every time they sit down or do a high kick.
No wonder Lion-O was letting Pumyra kick the crap out of him.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #81
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycp View Post
Yeah, expect more. From just the titles of the next episodes, it looks like the Thundercats go off to rescue the cats from Mount Plundarr and possibly Kit & Kat stay behind to get their stuff back from Tookit. Which, I don't think anyone mentioned, was voiced by the guy who was Frasier.
Frasier was played by Kelsey Grammer, Tookit is voiced by Fred Tatasciore. He is doing a rather good Kelsey Grammer impersonation though.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #82
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Frasier was played by Kelsey Grammer, Tookit is voiced by Fred Tatasciore. He is doing a rather good Kelsey Grammer impersonation though.
Oh wow, yeah I thought it was him for sure!
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote