TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
Recall
Dash Tackle!
Since it recieved such terrible reviews and no-one seems to have actually bought many copies I've managed to pick up Alpha Protocol for all of £6 (on the Xbox 360) and while it's certainly flawed it's not as bad as I was expecting. The whole diologue tree and reputation system is really, really good.

The combat is important and still the main aspect I'm having the most trouble with, seriously shooting bullets up close in someones face still seems to miss. I've just done the basic training and interrogation start and working on the early Saudi missions and trying not to get myself killed. I'm looking forward to where it all goes...

So what are you playing and how is it going?
Recall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
Dr. Grim
Lightning Dog
I'm playing Modnation Racers on PS3 and it's going terrible. It was great until I got to a particular race track where everyone seems to be able to race 10x faster than me.

Considering getting either Mass Effect 2 or Prototype next. Not sure which one yet.
Dr. Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
Sabien
On the loose!
I play a little black ops online occasionally. I'm waiting for Uncharted 3 and Ace Combat which are due later this year.
Sabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
LionO84
Thunder Kitty
Right now I'm kinda playing a few different games lol
PS3-Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2
PSP-Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
NDS: Chrono Trigger
LionO84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:46 AM   #5
ThunderTomkat21
Thunder Kitty
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix- God damn, I forgot how hard the original Street Fighter II's were! Throws take off a generous amount of damage too. This game looks fucking beautiful!

X-Men the Arcade game, HD- Fuck, this game was AWESOME in the arcades back in the day, and is still awesome now, albeit much easier, maybe because I am much older now.

Afterburner Climax- THIS is an awesome game but very short. Nonetheless, worth the price and very fun. The EX options give you good replayability.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma- Hard, but fun and lots more stuff to do compared to the X Box versions.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2- Fucking beautiful, fun to combo-mash the hordes to hell.

Super Street Fighter IV- Good game, takes a while to get used to, as I've grown accustomed to the SF Alpha style of gameplay, as well as SNK(which I prefer).

MVC2- Never gets old!
ThunderTomkat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #6
Recall
Dash Tackle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Grim View Post
I'm playing Modnation Racers on PS3 and it's going terrible. It was great until I got to a particular race track where everyone seems to be able to race 10x faster than me.

Considering getting either Mass Effect 2 or Prototype next. Not sure which one yet.
Prototype is a terrible version of the fantastic inFamous game on PS3 and Mass Effect 2 is one of, if not the best game of 2010. It should be played
Old 02-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
ThunderTomkat21
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recall View Post
Prototype is a terrible version of the fantastic inFamous game on PS3 and Mass Effect 2 is one of, if not the best game of 2010. It should be played
Did you play ME2 on PS3 or 360? I heard the PS3 version is flawed but still great nonetheless.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
Recall
Dash Tackle!
Xbox 360. Hell i've just started my third playtrough - that's how good it is
Old 02-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
ThunderTomkat21
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recall View Post
Xbox 360. Hell i've just started my third playtrough - that's how good it is
It's Bioware man, thus I have faith! Man if only TOR would be on consoles...I MISS KOTOR!