TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Fan Fiction

Old 06-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Okay this is going to be my ideas on how I would build a Thundercats series. It'll have some elements from ToS and the 2011 version, and some that are my own. I probably won't write any actual stories, rather this is going to be an outline. A sort of series bible if you will.

Factions:

Thundercats- A group of survivors from the fallen kingdom of Thundera. They are led by their young and inexperienced king, Lion-O. They are searching for the treasures of Thundera and other survivors who have been scattered across Third Earth.

Mumm-Ra- More one him Later.

The Plunderers- The new version of the mutants. They are a mercenary army, or PMC. Ratar-O is the overall leader, but it is mostly the squad led by Slythe that the Cats encounter. They are in it for the money.

Berzerkers- A group of Cyborg Viking Pirate Berserkers. They terrorize the seas of Third Earth, bringing violence and Chaos wherever they go. Less men than physical embodiments of destruction. Their in it for the violence.

The Lunataks- Alien biengs from the moons. They seek to rule Third Earth with their unearthly powers and technology. They are in it for the power.

I'll start more in-depth profiles tommorow or monday. If there's anything in particular you want to see, let me know.
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Okay, here's the next part. Just to warn everyone, this is going to be a bit disorganized. I'll write whatever parts I feel like when I feel like doing them, so not everything will be nicely together.

Thundercats- Thundercats are basicly the royal entourage. Their the Lord Of The Thundercat's and his retainers. They all wear the symbol of the Eye of Thundera. The current Thundercats, are as prevously stated, looking for the treasures of Thundera, and Thunderian refugees, but will because of the code of thundera, will also help those in need.

Thundera- In this version, Thundera is a isolationist kingdom. It has cut itself off from the rest of Third Earth, that most outsiders didn't believe it existed. The Thunderians were also a little arrogant, and tended to believe themselves better than others. Thundera was devistated by natural disasters, forcing the inhabitants to flee. Many fell victim to raiders, the King Claudis, and the great Sage Jaga were both killed. Now Lion-O and the Thundercats seek to keep the treasures of Thundera from falling into the wrong hands, and find their fellow Thunderians, while exploring Third Earth. But the disasters that destroyed Thundera might not have been natural at all...
Old 06-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Now for Lion-O and the Sword of Omens!

Lion-O- The teenage prince, and lord of the Thundercats. He's a somewhat naive and sheltered youth, and very idealistic. He's one of the few cats who truly practices the code of Thundera. He's been kept sheltered by his father for much of his life, thus he is inexperienced with day to day situations. On the other hand, he's well read, and trained. He just lacks the proper experience. Lion-O has much to learn, but has the potential to be a truly great king. He actually resembles Thundera's first king Leo more than anyone else ever has. This is why only Lion-O can bring out the full power of the sword of omens. He has a semi rivalry with Tigra, who is almost like an adopted brother. In terms of powers and abilities, Lion-O is the best rounded of the Thundercats. Each of the other cats exceed him in their specialties, but Lion-O doesn't have their weakness or drawbacks. He wields the two ancestral weapons of the Royal Family.

The Claw Shield- The Claw Shield is a gauntlet that can also serve as the the scabbard for the Sword Of Omens. In addition in can shoot out grappeling lines.

The Sword Of Omens- A mystical sword that contains the Eye of Thundera, said to be the source of the Thundercats power. The sword can only be wielded by a true Thundercat, and seems to have a will of it's own. Although any Thundercat can wield the sword, only Lion-O can draw out it's powers to the fullest. Most other cats can only use one or two powers. Lion-O has to discover many of the swords powers. The sword is known to have the following powers.
-Can change length from a dagger to a sword.
-Can project a beam from the blade of the sword.
-Can project a different beam from the Eye of Thundera. More push based. Can also generate an energy shield.
-Sword Growls and eye glows to warn of danger.
-Can be called to wielders hand.
-Grant's sight beyond sight, enabeling wielder to see far away events. When asked to show more, can penetrate disguises. Only Lion-O and Leo have been able to use this power.
-Eye of Thundera- Projects the Eye of Thundera into the sky. Can be used to call for help, but also gives any Thundercats that see it, a burst of strength, like an adrenaline rush. When fully utilized it can also enable the Thundercats to lend their strength to the Lord of the Thundercats. Only Lion-O and Leo have been able to use this power.

This is the default list of the swords powers. If the sword ever needs to be reforged, it may gain new powers.
Anything in particular anyone wants to see next?

Last edited by Mum Star; 06-17-2012 at 09:46 PM..