TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

View Poll Results: Would you buy reproduction stickers for Thundercats toys
Yes! 4 80.00%
No, originals all the way! 0 0%
I don't really care. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
reprochris
Thunder Kitty
Hi everyone,

I work for a company that makes reproduction stickers for classic toy lines and it's my job to research and develop new ideas for repro stickers.

I would like to see how the Thundercats collecting community would respond to the prospect of being able to purchase sticker sets that would VERY accurately reproduce stickers for the following main reasons:

1) Make classic toys look brand new by replacing damaged/missing original stickers.
2) Make modern toys look like classic toys, as much as is possible with stickers
3) Completely change the look of modern or classic toys with ideas mainly taken from the fan community
4) Make classic or modern toys look more like the show. We've found especially with classic toys that the original stickers are often the wrong colour, shape or are missing entirely vs what the characters or vehicles look like in the show.

These stickers would NOT be positioned as originals or sold as such. We are not looking to take advantage of anyone. They are reproduction stickers for those who are not able to get or can't afford originals.

These sticker sets would be of the absolute highest quality. This is all our company does so we have very expensive digital machines that are designed solely to make stickers that look fantastic and have extremely long life. These would be massively superior to what is typically offered on eBay. Also we are able to make stickers on many different types of media including flexible vinyl, metallics and transparent stock.

Please if you would be interested in buying reproduction stickers or have any suggestions for specific toys you would like to see a repro set for, post a reply.

If you have any feedback at all, even if you don't like repro stickers and don't want us to make any, please reply.

Thank you.
reprochris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Do you work for Reprolabels?
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
THUNDER JEDI
Thunderian Commoner
It would be nice to have some replacement stickers for the Cats' Lair. I would buy a set.
THUNDER JEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER JEDI View Post
It would be nice to have some replacement stickers for the Cats' Lair. I would buy a set.
I was trying to sell a few sets a few years ago and no one had interest lol
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
docfairday
Thunder Kitty
Cat's Lair would be the greatest thing ever.

I also need Voltron Castle stickers... just throwing it out there
docfairday is offline   Reply With Quote