TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #1051
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to Gyre-Viper and Justin Bell aka General Hawk of GeneralsJoes.com for posting up Images and a Review of the G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Snake Eyes Ninja from the Ninja Showdown 3-Pack!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Snake Eyes

Click the Title Bar to view G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Snake Eyes Ninja Images and ask General Hawk some Q&A about the new Ninja Showdown 3-Pack.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Snake Eyes Ninja Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #1052
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Fun Publications sent out another email updating members and customers past and present about their ongoing security issues. Please see below.

Quote:
As we continue to work on our systems, you will see some of our services go offline and then come back, so please be patient as we preserve data and clone servers and websites.

We are also taking this opportunity to remove all non-essential services from our eCommerce server. So in the short term in the next day or so, the club forums will be discontinued. It will be several days until we are ready to bring them back under an entirely new piece of software. I know alot of you have been asking for this so, we have decided to replace several of our systems with new packages. This means that you will not have access to the forum for a while at all. We do plan to make the old forum viewable (no posts) in the future.

Since we do not know exactly what data was taken, we are recommending that if your have used common logins or passwords with our system and any other system that your change your passwords in those systems immediately (especially any financial systems)! We will be resetting all of the passwords in our system very soon. Please don't delay in changing your passwords in other locations.

In addition, we have found a few recent articles concerning security issues with other vendors. If you use these services, these issues could possibly impact you. Please read the attached links:

iTunes Hack: Users Report Unauthorized Charges On Accounts

iTunes Accounts Being Hacked to Steal Money From Store Credit | GreenPois0n

Thanks for your support in this difficult time. We will continue to work with our vendors to correct the issues and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused any of our members.

Brian Savage
Original Source: TFCC CC Update 2/29/2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #1053
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com is taking a look back at GIJOE Movie Toys from Rise of Cobra aka ROC! We will be featuring figures and vehicles that may have been overlooked by collectors and may deserve a second chance. Now the Steel Crusher was by far the best original vehicle mold that was produced for the Rise Of Cobra GIJOE Movie Line. Somehow I run into fellow collectors who do not own one. Hopefully after taking a look at some of these images, we can change a few minds, and send a few of you on the hunt.

Steel Crusher Rise of Cobra | eBay

Many more GIJOE Movie Steel Crusher images after the jump!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Rise Of Cobra Rewind Steel Crusher - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-03-2012, 02:51 AM   #1054
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Crimson Gord made this custom Cobra Firefly's weapons room mini dio, also did some tweeking to Firefly & his gear.

"Here's my first ever attempt at a cut away diorama.
Firefly has all usable gear, the goggles and knee pads are made with elastics instead of plastic."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom Mini Dio Cobra Firefly's Weapons Room - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #1055
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Kevin Pochron aka sn8ke3y3s for posting up his GIJOE Movie Retaliation Cobra Commander Movie Poster. I hope somebody over at Paramount gets to see this image. This is what GIJOE Fans want to see hanging out at the local Movie Theater. I challenge the marketing team over there to come up with something better. The the gauntlet has been thrown down!

Sound off about the GIJOE Movie Retaliation Cobra Commander Movie Poster. on the HISS Tank.com forums by clicking the Discuss Button
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Retaliation Cobra Commander Movie Poster - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #1056
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
This past Friday, The Hub, a partnership between Hasbro and the Discovery Channel, announced their line up for 2012 & early 2013. Sadly, no G.I.Joe related programs are listed on the roster.

Although The Hub will continue to air programs such as Transformers Prime and air new shows like Littlest Pet Shop and Kaijudo Rise of the Duel Master, there's no site of our favorite 3 3/4" Modern Military Figure.

Although there have been rumors that there was to be a second season of G.I.Joe Renegades and other rumors of a new cartoon that picks up where G.I.Joe Retaliation leaves off...it doesn't look like either have any foundation.

Click the DISCUSS button below to share your thoughts on the topic.
Original Source: No G.I.Joe On The Hub's 2012-2013 Schedule - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #1057
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G.I. Joe March Madness returns, 2012 TOYPOCALYPSE Edition!

This is your final notice before we officially post up the the brackets and first round of voting. If you have not submitted your characters, now is the time!

HISSTANK.com boards members use this thread to submit 64 unproduced character - deco - designs from any part of the G.I.Joe Universe. Your selections should be Figures only, no vehicles. If there is a figure you would like to see produced in the current "Modern Era" body style, that has yet to see the light of day, now is your chance to vote!

ANY and ALL character that has been seen in the G.I. Joe Universe is open for nomination.
Original Source: Last Chance G.I. Joe March Madness Returns TOYPOCALYPSE 2012 Edition - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #1058
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Ah yes, GI Joe Renegades, it's as if we hardly knew ye. With only 1 season, this series managed to have a rather devoted following here, 1 vehicle released and figures in 3 waves of the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line. Nonetheless, it is a series fans miss, and 1 that many recognized as having lots of potential.

Another series that ended earlier than planned, was Transformers Animated. While IDW managed to release a few comics after the cartoon ended, there was something more that came in the form of Jim Sorenson. Sorenson wrote the Transformers Animated Allspark Almanacs, full color books printed on gloss paper. The 2nd volume had numerous homages to GI Joe A Real American Hero, and there were even some homages in the cartoon itself(documented here).

Sorenson is no stranger to GI Joe. He is working on a GI Joe Ark Style Book, with way more material to pull from than his Transformers Ark Books. In addition, Jim Sorenson is a fan of GI Joe Renegades. The description of Allspark Almanac 2 states:

The AllSpark Almanac II captures the magic of the most whimsical TRANSFORMERS series ever with a wondrous examination of this amazing universe. This volume is packed with behind-the-scenes sketches, interesting facts, production artwork, and musings from the characters themselves. Relive the thrill of the final season of Animated and learn what might have been had the show continued. Hard-core fans and neophytes alike will find this an essential tome. You won't want to miss it!

What if we had a GI Joe Renegades Almanac with the following? *Tweaked from the quoted passage above*:

The GI JOE RENEGADES ALMANAC captures the magic of the most whimsical GI JOE series ever with a wondrous examination of this amazing universe. This volume is packed with behind-the-scenes sketches, interesting facts, production artwork, and musings from the characters themselves. Relive the thrill of the only season of Renegades and learn what might have been had the show continued. Hard-core fans and neophytes alike will find this an essential tome. You won't want to miss it!

So the question is, do you want a GI JOE RENEGADES ALMANAC? Let's hear it Renegades fans!
Original Source: Do You Want To See A GI JOE RENEGADES ALMANAC? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #1059
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Hasbro's PR team sent out an email relaying info regarding the TFCC credit card security issue, please see below:

Quote:
To the G.I. Joe and Transformers fan communities and Fun Publications customers,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and for giving Hasbro the opportunity to respond to a matter that impacts its G.I. Joe and Transformers brands. Please know we take all consumer concerns very seriously and are in regular contact with Fun Publications (our licensee) about the possibility of a breach in security to their online purchasing system for the G.I. Joe and Transformers Collectors' Clubs. Fun Publications is also taking this matter very seriously and is diligently working at identifying any problems, the number of customers affected and ways to ensure it does not happen to any more customers. Hasbro wants consumers to have a positive experience at all touch points for its brands, including transactions with its licensees. As such, we are confident that Fun Publications has detailed instructions and pertinent information available for those consumers who believe they may have been targeted by credit theft via their portals.

Based on our extensive conversations with the Fun Publications team Hasbro wants to convey the following to the fan communities:

Fun Publications has assured us that they are taking necessary measures to curb additional issues, and they are working with third party experts to identify the problem. They anticipate knowing and communicating the cause of the breach as soon as possible to those affected.

-- They believe that the number of customers affected is low relative to the volume of sales transactions made.

-- However, if you believe fraudulent charges have been made to your credit card after making a purchase with any portals for the G.I. Joe or Transformers Collectors' Clubs, we urge you to contact Fun Publications immediately and provide them with the information requested at https://www.transformersclub.com/tccccinfo.cfm or http://gijoeclub.com/ccinfo.cfm by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of these pages.

-- Fun Publications can also be reached at the following number for additional consumer affairs inquiries relating to the G.I. Joe and Transformers Collectors' Clubs at (817) 448-9863 during regular business hours.

-- As more information becomes available, they will be contacting all affected customers who have notified them about the issue.

Thank you again to all of the fans of our Transformers and G.I. Joe brands for their continued support and for the opportunity to respond to this matter.

Sincerely,

Joe Moscone
on behalf of Hasbro, Inc.
Original Source: Hasbro Communication Regarding TFCC Security Issue - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #1060
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com is taking a look back at GIJOE Movie Toys from Rise of Cobra aka ROC! We will be featuring figures and vehicles that may have been overlooked by collectors and may deserve a second chance. Up next is Desert Battle Ripcord, one of those rare unreleased Rise Of Cobra figures that only made it's way out, via eBay.

Many more GIJOE Movie Ripcord images after the jump!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Rise Of Cobra Rewind Desert Battle Ripcord - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #1061
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker ceraurus made this custom G.I. Joe 30th Torpedo.

The 30th Ann. line may be done but our community customizers are hard at work making customs of figures that could have been but never were.
This 30th Torpedo may seem simple & effective until you check out the parts list in post #1

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe 30th Torpedo - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #1062
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Walmart computers have been glimpses into "what could've been" in the past, showing listings for items that were planned, then subsequently canceled. For example, years back, they had a listing for a Transformers Alternators Cadillac XLR Megatron. That was just one of many other notable items that were listed but never saw the light of day at retail.

HissTank boards member ViperCommando has given us another glimpse into what could've been via the Walmart computers once more. This time we have a list of figures planned for the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line:
  • KWINN
  • DATA-VIPER
  • CRIMSON GUARD
  • NIGHT-VIPER
  • MODERN FLINT
You may recall that Flint was actually mentioned in the Toy Fair 2011 GI Joe Press Release. Meanwhile, the Night Viper and Crimson Guard were both moved into the GI Joe Retaliation line.

As for Kwinn, Data Viper and Modern Flint, who knows? Since the Crimson Guard and Night Viper got moved into the Retaliation line, will the 3 unaccounted for figures eventually see the light of day as well?
Original Source: Walmart Listings Reveal Canceled Wave Featuring Modern Flint, Kwinn, Data Viper And More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #1063
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looking forward to Wednesday for your GI Joe Comic fix? Check out previews for books scheduled for release tomorrow, Wednesday March 7th 2011.

GI Joe Volume 2 #11
The Commander demands annihilation! COBRA's horrific war escalates and the Joes are fighting for their lives in the killing fields. The new Cobra Commander unleashes weapons of unimaginable horror in a scorched earth strategy that will turn the Southeast Asian country of Nanzhao into a lifeless wasteland. Will the Joes stand or run? You already know the answer to that one, don't you?

GI Joe A Real American Hero #176
It's pure pandemonium, as three sides rush to track down the leader of the Blue Ninja menace. Can Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes and Baroness find a way to aid each other in their quest for vengeance? Or will their animosity toward each other give their common enemy the upper hand? Tension runs high as the Blue Ninja threat escalates in G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #176!

Read on to preview these new issues!
Original Source: GI Joe #11 And GI Joe A Real American Hero #176 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #1064
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS TANK.com board members have voted and the coveted 64 characters have been chosen. The 64 March Madness GIJOE Characters will be placed into a March Madness Bracket. HISS Tank.com board members will then vote on each face-off until we get our 2012 winner. The GIJOE March Madness Bracket and first round of voting, will begin this Friday!

1)Iceberg
2)Cross Country
3)Raptor
4)Crystal Ball
5)Salvo
6)Scoop
7)Muskrat
8)Bombstrike
9)Psyche Out
10)Keel Haul

11)Billy
12)Sneak Peak
13)Pythona
14)Golobulus
15)Royal Guard
16)Recoil
17)Fast Draw
18)Frostbite
19)Crimson Guard Immortal
20)Pathfinder

21)Colonel Brekhov
22)Horrorshow
23)Daina
24)Stormavik
25)Sgt. Misha
26)Dragonsky
27)Schrage
28)Big Bear
29)Lt. Gorky
30)Wong

31)Interrogator
32)Voltar
33)T.A.R.G.A.T.
34)W. O. R. M. S.
35)Darklon
36)Metalhead
37)Headman
38)Cesspool
39)Headhunter
40)Headhunter Storm Trooper

41)Annihilator
42)Bullhorn
43)Budo
44)Repeater
45)Blizzard
46)Toll Booth
47)Munitia
48)Coolbreeze
49)Kamakura 30th-POC-Upgrade
50)Tomax & Xamot Suits

51)Capt. Grid Iron
52)Serpentor(POC/30th Upgrade)
53)Fridge
54)Spearhead & Max
55)Static Line
56)Drop Zone
57)Undertow
58)Toxo Viper
59)Astro Viper
60)Hydro-Viper

61)S.A.W. Viper
62)Night Viper
63)HEAT Viper
64)Frag Viper

Sound off on the HISS Tank.com forums and pick your March Madness TOYPOCALYPSE 2012 winners.
Original Source: G.I. Joe March Madness TOYPOCALYPSE 2012 Meet Your 64 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #1065
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
IGN recently had chance for a small chat with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson AKA Roadblock of G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

In this interview, Roadblock [sort of] answered a question asked by many fans regarding his character in the movie; “Is Roadblock ‘a Ninja’ in G. I. Joe: Retaliation?

The Rock says that his character cares deeply about other Joes and hints of a rise to leadership ranks as a soldier.

Mr. Johnson mentions that Roadblock is quite the cook and seen quoting poems.

Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Roadblock's Secret Snake Eyes Connection - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #1066
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has announced their next figure from their GIJOE line Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set! Snake Eyes and Timber will be available for pre-order next thursday.

Sideshow Collectibles Annouces Snake Eyes & Timber 12-Inch Figure Set

Before the commando known as SNAKE-EYES was recruited by the G.I.JOE team, he lived in isolation in a cabin located in the High Sierras, seeking refuge from the tragedies in his past life. His only companion during this period of solitude was a wild wolf that came to be known as TIMBER. Though never truly tamed in the conventional sense, Timber developed a protectiveness toward his companion, as Snake-Eyes did toward him. When Snake-Eyes joined the GIJOE team in its global pursuit of the terrorist organization COBRA, Timber remained close at hand and ended up serving just as critical a role in vital missions as his companion.

Sideshow Collectibles Annouces Snake Eyes & Timber 12-Inch Figure Set
Original Source: SideShow Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #1067
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to announce a new feature of the site, the Crimson Horsemen Supporter Membership.

This upgrade to your membership at HissTank.com will get you additional storage space and access to private forums of the site. Many folks have been asking for larger PM boxes, more user album picture space, larger avatars - and the like. By upgrading your account with this membership, you will get all that and some lax-rules sub-forums only for staff and members.

To check out all the details on becoming a Crimson Horseman, head on over to this thread here - HissTank Supporter Info.
Original Source: Crimson Horsemen Supporter Upgrade Available! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #1068
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE March Madness 2012 Bracket and Round 1 Voting Now Up!

For those of you who were waiting for the GIJOE March Madness 2012 Bracket and Voting, it is now up and live. make sure you vote for your favorite GIJOE and Cobra characters as only one will make their way to the top, to be our 2012 fans choice winner!

To cast your vote click the Discuss Button.
Original Source: GIJOE March Madness 2012 Bracket and Voting Now Up - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #1069
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Just before the first GIJOE Movie Rise of Cobra was released, there was an official Hasbro/Paramount GIJOE short film produced using GIJOE Action figures. We have posted these videos up once again for those GIJOE Fans that may have missed them, and because they are awesome.

GIJOE Movie Promo The Invasion Of Cobra Island Part 1

GIJOE Movie Promo The Invasion Of Cobra Island Part 2

Would you like to see another GIJOE short film produced using GIJOE Action figures? Sound off by clicking the Discuss Button.
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Promo The Invasion Of Cobra Island - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #1070
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This weekend kicked off with the news GI Joe Renegades fans have been waiting for, Renegades is finally coming to DVD, on June 5th! Amazon posted the pre-order info and showed the cover for GI Joe Renegades Season 1 Volume 1. Volume 1 features 2 discs running at a combined 300 minutes. Also for those wondering, a few months back, Brian Ward of Shout! Factory did mention that a Blu-ray release is unlikely.

Check out the Renegades Season 1 Volume 1 cover after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Renegades Season 1 Volume 1 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 02:33 AM   #1071
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Are you eagerly anticipating Sideshow Collectibles' 2nd take on Sixth Scale Snake Eyes? The new Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Set will be fully revealed on Sideshow's production blog on March 13th, while preorders start on Thursday with the launch of their newsletter! Meanwhile, Sideshow has posted some new information on their Facebook page:

"This new Snakes Eyes figure will have new muscular arms, two portraits (visor and googles), new sweater and pants, more guns, new sword as well as Timber as a companion piece, which will have two portraits, 15+ points of articulation"

Does this make you want the new Silent Ninja Commando figure even more?
Original Source: Sideshow Snake Eyes And Timber Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #1072
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This is one of those items that you just don't see every day. I was super lucky to acquire this item at the GIJOE HISSTANK.com Board Member Meet Up hosted by boards member Sirt8669. I have taken the time to provide a quick look at some of the pages inside the GIJOE Manga. In the future I hope to provide better high-res image scans of the GIJOE Manga for everybody to enjoy. For now here enjoy these quick pics.

Many more GIJOE Manga images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Manga Japanese Takara Catalog Comic - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #1073
ThundeRSS

Quote:
What better way to wrap up the weekend than with another installment of the best 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic on the internet, Ages 25 & Up!

In this week's issue, entitled I want to break free!, Roy busts out of prison -- again. If he and Clutch are going to have a showdown, they'll have to do it in their jeeps' natural habitat!

We missed out on an issue last week as HissTank member and all around awesome guy, Numbers, was under the weather. We're glad to report that he's back in fighting shape! Feel better, Buddy!

Check out the latest issue and then join us after the jump!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #180 - I Want To Break Free Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #1074
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sun Prairie, WI - March 10th, 2012 - What do you do when you’re disappointed by what you perceive as a distinct shortage of G.I. Joe fiction? HissTank member Don Maue aka Sgt Humpty decided to try writing his own! In October of 2011, he started work on a short story dealing with Iron Grenadier characters. That short story quickly turned into the basis for a fan-fiction blog. Tales from Castle Destro Volume I - Mercenary War is a collection of the first twenty-two chapters published at Don’s blog. Don Maue is an avid collector and customizer of G.I. Joe toys. He lives in Wisconsin with his wife and two children. This is his first e-book.

Now available as a free e-book:

Tales from Castle Destro Volume I - Mercenary War

As the head of the Military Armaments Research Syndicate (MARS), Laird James McCullen Destro XXIII is the world’s foremost weapons developer. His private army of elite mercenaries, known as the Iron Grenadiers, is a force feared around the world. But when a mysterious enemy begins targeting MARS interests with impunity, it will take more than a fearsome reputation if the Iron Grenadiers are to survive.

Download the ebook here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/140542

ISBN: 978-1-4658-4204-6

Be sure to download the free eBook and support your fellow Tanker! Once you've checked it out, make sure to share your thoughts on the Fan Fic with Sgt Humpty by clicking the discuss button below!
Original Source: Tales From Castle Destro Fan Fic eBook Now Available! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #1075
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Python Viper made this custom Cobra Python Patrol Flagg called the Python Leviathan.

"Cobra’s newest weapon of global domination joins the Python Patrol as the PYTHON LEVIATHAN. With full stealth capabilities from radar and most other forms of detection, the PYTHON LEVIATHAN can roam the seas at will and act as the spearhead for Python Patrol in Cobra’s campaigns to destroy G.I.Joe and conquer the world!"

Original Source: Custom Cobra Python Patrol Flagg For Sale - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #1076
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Cosplay Costume Contest: For all of the fans out there that like to dress up as their favorite 80′s to modern day characters, this contest is for you. Simply come dressed up and have a chance at winning cold hard Cash$$$ for First, Second, and Third Place. We really hope to see a ton of Cosplay at the show, so start planning now! Last show we saw some amazing costumes ranging from the Baroness, Snake Eyes, Cobra Troopers, Unicron, Jungle B.A.T. and many more fan favorites from the classic 80's toy lines. Check out the video below!

NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Cosplay Costume Contest
First Place $100.00
Second Place $75.00
Third Place $50.00
NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys
Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, May 6th, 2011
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

More Updates Coming Soon…….
Original Source: NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Cosplay Costume Contest - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #1077
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Cloud Strife made this custom G.I. Joe Lt. Falcon.

"I knew that I wanted to make an updated Falcon for my collection and thought I would try Tiger Stripe camo out on him. This was my 2nd attempt at Tiger Stripe camo (it's been about a year since my 1st attempt). I'm happy with how the camo turned out and the parts seems to work well for him."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Lt. Falcon - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #1078
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Exclusive Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set will be available for Pre-Order Thursday, March 15th, 2012. For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this G.I. Joe collectible, SideShow posting the product gallery and info a bit early. The Exclusive Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set, which will include an Additional Timber portrait for alternate display, will be priced at $199.99!

Snake Eyes And Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set Photo Gallery And More! | Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: Side Show Snake Eyes And Timber 12 Inch Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #1079
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com is taking a look back at GIJOE Movie Toys from Rise of Cobra aka ROC! We will be featuring figures and vehicles that may have been overlooked by collectors and may deserve a second chance. Next up is SDCC James McCullen IX, yet another figure I find missing from a lot of my friends collections.

In 1641, James McCullen IX was captured and punished by the French for selling arms to the enemies of the King Louis XIII, even though he had also sold weapons to the French.

The proud, arrogant McCullen scorned his captors for the hypocrisy of their politics and the narrow scope of their comprehension. For his punishment, his face was covered with a red-hot iron mask. Rather than a reminder of dishonor, this mask has become a treasured symbol of the power wielded by the Clan McCullen.

SDCC Destro James McCullen IX| eBay

Many more GIJOE Movie James McCullen IX images after the jump!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Rise Of Cobra Rewind James McCullen IX - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #1080
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We present you with another early review here at HissTank, this time for Infestation 2 GI Joe #1! This issue is scheduled for release tomorrow, March 14th 2012.

Infestation 2 GI Joe #1
Cobra has always had a penchant for dark experiments. This time they've gone too far and opened a portal to a realm of violence and madness. As squadron after squadron of Cobra Vipers falls under the thrall of the Elder Gods there seems no way to stop the hideous transformations that are taking place. The only hope lies in a group of already-insane Cobra agents... and a Joe named Snake Eyes!

Despite being a "GI Joe" title, it is largely Cobra-centric. How did it turn out? Read on to preview the issue, and read our review!
Original Source: HissTank Reviews Infestation 2 #1 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #1081
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE March Madness 2012 Round 1 Voting Ending Soon!

For those of you who did not vote yet in the GIJOE March Madness 2012 Bracket, the first round polls will be closing shortly. Make sure you vote for your favorite GIJOE and Cobra characters as only one will make their way to the top, to be our 2012 fans choice winner!

Original Source: GIJOE March Madness 2012 First Round Voting Closing Soon - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #1082
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Now here is something you don't see everyday. A custom My Little Pony Cobra Firebat!

"Pictures speak for themselves, Took an old junker Firebat, cut it and the pony up, and installed the pieces. I found a really nice Metallic maroon color and went to town with it. My wife did the hair, Black and Silver in homage to the AVAC. The wings still fold up like a Firebat should."

More custom My Little Pony Cobra Firebat images after the jump.
Original Source: My Little Pony Firebat by Junkyard Customs - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #1083
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Kokomo Toys now has over 20,000 parts in nearly 5,000 separate listings on eBay as of today. This will be the first run of our vintage items for 2012 until we restock after Joe Con 2012. So, grab your parts lists and come check us out on eBay.

GIJOE Instructions: Vintage Vehicle Instructions in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE File Cards: Vintage GI Joe Cobra File Cards items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Figure Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Vehicle Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Vehicle Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

We also have tons of 30th Anniversary and Renegades figures including army builders now on eBay.

GIJOE items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!
Original Source: Kokomo Toys Sponsor Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #1084
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Introducing the next NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Custom HISS Tank.......the Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warefare Vehicle. Now these images are just to show our mock-up of the upcoming exclusive giveaway. Details on the H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) include remolded Compond Z Cannon with removable canister cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded armored canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear. There will be a custom Sticker Sheet from www.cobrastickers.com and you will only be able to obtain one by attending NJCC 2012. Pictures show are just a quick mock up, Colors and details will change with the final product.

Custom By Kevin Watts

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then Half-Way Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2011. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warefare Vehicle NJCC 2012 Exclusive - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #1085
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Introducing the next NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Custom HISS Tank.......the Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warfare Vehicle. Now these images are just to show our mock-up of the upcoming exclusive giveaway. Details on the H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) include remolded Compond Z Cannon with removable canister cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded armored canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear. There will be a custom Sticker Sheet from www.cobrastickers.com and you will only be able to obtain one by attending NJCC 2012. Pictures show are just a quick mock up, Colors and details will change with the final product.

Custom By Kevin Watts

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then Half-Way Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2012. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Original Source: Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warfare Vehicle NJCC 2012 Exclusive - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #1086
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS TANK.com is taking a look at the past with out G.I.Joe Vintage ARAH Flash Back. First up is Battle CORPS Cobra Commander!

Code Name:
Cobra Commander
Cobra Supreme Leader

Supreme commander of the Cobra Legions, contraband arms merchant, international terrorist and real estate swindler, Cobra Commander is the ultimate enemy of G.I.Joe. Although no Cobra Vipers or even his trusted Crimson Guard commanders have ever seen his face, they know the man behind the mask is the most diabolical villain imaginable. This ruthless leader's principle desire is to totally crush the G.I.Joe Team, and take over the world while he's at it! His numerous attempts to accomplish this distorted dream of world dominance have so far been foiled by the Joes, but they are always on the alert because Cobra Commander keeps coming back stronger and stronger, with increasingly destructive weapons and vehicles!

Many more vintage o-ring Battle CORPS Cobra Commander! images after the jump.
Original Source: G.I.JOE Vintage ARAH Flash Back Battle CORPS Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #1087
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Today www.Totalfilm.com has received a new G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Snake Eyes image. G.I. Joe: Retaliation is an upcoming 2012 action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises. It is a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. It is set for a June 29, 2012 release in North America. The film was written by Zombieland writers, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. G.I. Joe: Retaliation features an ensemble cast, starring Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis, with Channing Tatum, Arnold Vosloo, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce and Lee Byung-hun reprising their roles from the first film.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Snake Eyes Image - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1088
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Cobra Stickers.com, Replacement and restoration stickers for classic G.I. Joe vehicles. for providing us with the early mock-up for the upcoming NJCC 2012 Custom Exclusive Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warfare Vehicle. Details on the H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) include remolded Compond Z Cannon with canister insert to hold the Compond Z cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded armored canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear, including a cardboard Dio Background.

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then Half-Way Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2012. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Original Source: Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Custom Sticker Sheet - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #1089
ThundeRSS

Quote:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure set. Featuring a detailed TAD Gear costume and a full arsenal of weaponry, the famed G.I.Joe Commando is joined by his indispensable companion Timber in this exceptional figure set.
The Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure features:

The Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure features:

• Timber - Fully Posable with 12 points of articulation
  • Two Snake Eyes Portraits - one with visor, one with goggles
  • Detailed costume includes a TAD Gear Messenger Bag, Commando Sweater, and other new fabric elements
  • Uzi
  • XCR PDW Rifle
  • Snake Eyes - Prometheus Body - Muscular Arm Version with 16 points of articulation
  • MP-SMG
  • Grenade Launcher with multiple grenades
  • Assortment of switch-out hands
  • Pistol and Holster
  • Daito Sword
  • Scabbard
Original Source: Snake Eyes and Timber SideShow Exclusive Pre-Order Now Live - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #1090
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE March Madness 2012 Round Two Voting Now Up!

For those of you who were waiting for the GIJOE March Madness 2012 Bracket and Voting, it is now up and live. Make sure you vote for your favorite GIJOE and Cobra characters as only one will make their way to the top, to be our 2012 fans choice winner!

Original Source: GIJOE March Madness 2012 Round Two Voting Now Up - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #1091
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Guitar World has revealed that Aerosmith is mixing their song "Legendary Child" for GI Joe Retaliation:

" When last we checked in with the boys in Aerosmith, it was revealed that the band would be contributing a track to a major motion picture this summer.

It's now been revealed that the film will be the new GI Joe movie, GI Joe: Retaliation, which is set to hit theaters in late June.

Guitarist Joe Perry revealed via Twitter recently that the track is called "Legendary Child," writing, "On the way to the studio with John B and BilliPerry to mix 'Legendary Child' with Jack, Warren and Steven."

"Legendary Child" is reportedly an outtake from the sessions for 1991's Get a Grip and will likely be included on Aerosmith's new album, which is still tentatively due this year.
"

According to the article, the song may debut on American Idol in May.
Original Source: Aerosmith's Legendary Child Song Used For GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #1092
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Three new photos have been released by Kino Gallery, offering a fresh look at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock, Adrianne Palicki as Lady Jaye, and Elodie Yung as Jinx.

Also, G. I. Joe: Retaliation director Jon M. Chu tweeted to let everyone know that sound-mixing is going on well...

"Mixing sound for #GIJOE all day today and my ears are ringing!! This movie is loud :) :) :) as it should be :) :) get ready."

He also mentioned of a new TV Spot for the movie.

Take a look at the new images, after the jump.
Original Source: New Images From G. I. Joe: Retaliation, Post Production Update From The Director - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #1093
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has posted the 1st look at Retaliation Cobra Commander in the new movie packaging. Along with that is a blurb of info describing the Cobra staff gimmick:

"Cobra Commander is the evil leader of the Cobra organization and the most dangerous man alive. His staff of power strikes with fury, launching a venomous missile from the snake’s mouth!"

Click on the thumbnail for a closer look!
Original Source: Retaliation Cobra Commander Packaging - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #1094
ThundeRSS

Quote:
About a month ago, HISSTANK revealed a new Comic Book named G. I. Joe: Roots of Retaliation. Today, we are pleased to reveal to you the Cover and what this book is all about.

(W) Larry Hama (A) Steve Leialoha & Various (CA) Jonboy Meyers

“THE STORIES THAT INSPIRED G.I. JOE: RETALIATION! This summer's hottest action movie draws it's inspiration from the comic that thrilled a generation! Reprinted here are the famed 'Silent Interlude' plus the first appearances of Roadblock, Duke, Flint, Lady Jaye and the original Joe himself-Joe Colton! "
  • Release Date: 6/27/2012
  • Writer : Larry Hama
  • Artist : Steve Leialoha
  • Manufacturer / Publisher : IDW Publishing
  • Diamond code : APR120340
  • ISBN : 9781613772720
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Roots Of Retaliation More Info And Cover - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #1095
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW June 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • COBRA ONGOING #14
  • SNAKE EYES & STORM SHADOW #14
  • GI JOE VOL 2 ONGOING #14
  • GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #179
  • GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO TREASURY EDITION

Findout more about each comic book, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW June 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-19-2012, 07:41 AM   #1096
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looks like GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys are in full production. Take a look at some freshly posted eBay GIJOE Retaliation Movie auction. Note some of the auction titles are incorrect,the auction marked Dusty is the GIJOE Trooper.

GIJOE Movie Retaliation 2012 Storm Shadow Test Shoot | eBay

GIJOE Retaliation Movie Snake Eyes | eBay

G.I. Joe Retaliation Movie 2012 GIJOE Trooper | eBay

GIJOE Retaliation Movie 2012 Cobra Trooper with Parachute Test Shot| eBay
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Movie Figures Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #1097
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member Lunacy05 for posting up his Cobra Zombie Viper Attack Diorama. Can the Steel Brigade hold off wave after wave of the Zombie Horde?

Find out what what happens when Cobra Zombie Vipers Attack!
Original Source: Cobra Zombie Viper Attack Diorama - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #1098
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Ceraurus for posting up one of the best Baroness Customs we have seen here on the forums. This 30th Anniversary Custom Baroness upgrade could be a very easy figure for Hasbro to put into production.

"Here's a relatively simple one, outside of the work I did on the head. Of all the female figures, I felt that only ROC Helix body was usable for a 30th Baroness. Of course, it's not exactly a match for the original figure, so there are probably some tweaks I'll try out in the future."

More 30th Anniversary Baroness Custom images after the jump.
Original Source: The Baroness 30th Anniversary Custom Upgrade - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #1099
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Please Read the following update from GIJOE Collectors Club Updated 3/17

"Hello and thanks for your patience. We have come a long way since we turned off the stores approximately two weeks ago.

For those of you who are interested in the ongoing investigation, our original server has been taken offline and will ...be undergoing an investigation over the coming days. The current server online is a clone of the original with all of the critical data removed. If we find a reasonable cause for the security issue, we will let you know.

We have decided to change our store and forum software. It has been many tedious hours converting the existing data to work with our new store. All the membership data is loaded in the store. The forum will be brought online at a later date.

With our new store software, we have figured out a way to extend the deadline a few days. This means that everyone’s April magazine will run 7-10 days late. Our new cutoff date and time is Wednesday March 21, 2012 at 5pm Central Time.

The store has been brought online before its completion to allow renewals and new memberships. All of the features are not implemented at this time. We apologize for the length of this email but there is a lot of new information that affects all members.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION. Here are the parameters for the new store:

1. Each membership must have its own UNIQUE email account.

2. Your store log in is the email address that this message came to. Your password is the same as the one you have been using at the former club store and forum. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “remember me” function. It only sends your password to your email account; it does not send your login.

3. If you have a change of address, until further notice, please call our office or send an email to admin2@funpubinc.com or admin@funpubinc.com. We are running two systems in parallel until we are satisfied that the data is identical. Please email Customer Service as much as possible as the more they are on the phone, the less time they have to respond to your needs. Customer Service is available from 9:30-4:30 Central Time weekdays.

4. In order to bring this system online, we have not separated the Transformers and G.I. Joe Clubs into their individual online stores. At this time, both TF and Joe Club members will use the same storefront to place your renewals or new memberships.

5. Please look at the bottom of this email. It has your renewal date. If your date is prior to March 16, 2012, you will need to create a NEW account in the store, as we did not transfer your data. If your date is after March 16, 2012, you don’t need to do anything at this time.

Please let only those who need a membership renewal or new membership use the store for now. In a couple of weeks, we will have everyone start checking their account(s). In addition, please note that we will be discontinuing the Trooper Level membership in the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club.

6. Please note that if you had multiple memberships in your name; multiple memberships that all came to a single email address; or a membership in each club, we had to replace all but one of your email addresses with a dummy address. The new store requires unique email addresses for each membership. Your email and password will only work for one account. You will need to contact Customer Service to look up your other logins (dummy emails). This will enable you to change the login and modify your accounts if you want to have multiple accounts or accounts in both clubs.

7. When you renew or signup for a new account, you need to select your free figure choice. The selection choices are found on the signup page (Transformers members please select the “none” option. G.I. Joe members, please select 12” or 3 ¾”.

8. Please note that this store is a commercial package that has hundreds of merchants working with the same store software. It has features that will be new to us, but until we have some custom programming done, there are a few features that are missing from our old software. This is a totally different service provider and data storage facility than we have used in the past. One of the features this software has is to automatically renew your membership without you doing anything (provided you have a valid credit card on file). If you don’t want your credit information on file (the CVV2 code is never saved after the transaction), you can log in under the “My Account” feature and delete your card on file. In order to make future purchases or renewals, you will have to come back to the store and enter your information.

9. The URL for the new store is https://toyarama.com/store. At a future date, we will split the stores back into an individual store for both the Transformers and G.I. Joe Collectors’ Clubs.

10. As an additional security measure, please change your password when you log into your membership account. Do not use any password that you use with other stores or financial institutions.

We apologize for any inconvenience that the prior security issue has caused. On a side note, we are anticipating that the event registration software will be back online around the end of the month. If you have any questions, please use the email links at the bottom of all of our web pages and we will provide you with a prompt answer.

Thanks for your support,

Fun Publications Staff"
Original Source: GIJOE Collectors Club Update 3/17 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #1100
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has posted the 1st look at Retaliation Duke in the new movie packaging.

Conrad "Duke" Hauser is an elite special ops commando on the G.I. Joe team. He has fought Cobra before and is always ready to continue the battle. Armed with a powerful Quad Blaster, he faces any challenge that Cobra throws at him!

More GIJOE Movie Retaliation Duke images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Retaliation Conrad "Duke" Hauser - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe