TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Thundercats Collecting > Thundercats Sightings

Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
Use this thread to post what you find, and where! Let your fellow collectors know what's up. Minor local discussion is ok, but try to keep it focused on the toys and finding them locally.
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Anyone else on the hunt in Georgia ?

I am East of Atlanta in Rockdale County. I have been checking Rockdale and Surrounding areas (Lithonia, Conyers , Snellville , Covington) , but I have had no luck.

Would be great if we had some more Georgians !
Shenlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I live in savannah GA and have been scoutng since Thursday. No toys as of today at walmart,kmart,target, or toys r us. Will report back in the morning when I get back from the stores again.
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
I have called and been too many of the stores in the area and nada. TRU is telling me there is a good chance they will have them Friday. I plan to be there when the doors open.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
ill keep that in mind. I shall let you know if I find anything on the move tomorrow.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Check walmarts and the target in my area, nothing at all. Checked dcpi numbers thru target and the computer said not in stock room. Will check back Thursday and Friday when they usually get more toys. Checkin kmart and toys r us later today sir.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Been searching a lot today , so far a big goose egg.

Last edited by Shenlon; 08-03-2011 at 12:31 PM..
Old 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #8
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Georgia so far is dry , I am still planning on being at the Toys R Us in the morning when doors open.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
You and me both. I'm checkin in the morning when they open on Friday and if nothing, ill check back with them every 2 to 3 hours. I refuse to pay internet inflation prices for these fgures. Ill let ya know if I find anything tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #10
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion O of savannah View Post
You and me both. I'm checkin in the morning when they open on Friday and if nothing, ill check back with them every 2 to 3 hours. I refuse to pay internet inflation prices for these fgures. Ill let ya know if I find anything tomorrow.
Yeah I will let you know what I come up with , they have to arrive sooner or later. It is just maddening the wait.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I have been to 3 walmarts, target, and kmart and no luck so far. Good news is the kmrt is goin thru a redo right now and they said try back Thursday or Friday next week. I'm waiting for toys r us to open right now, ill check bac in later.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
No luck here either. I did speak with a very nice man at Toys R Us , he took and showed me on their computer that no local stores had them.

However the distribution center has a lot being shipped to them. He said that there is a very good chance of them being on the next truck , which is next Friday. If not on that truck , should almost certainly be on the one the following Friday.

So there is hope. I just want them now lol.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #13
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
The eye of thundara wouldn't help us right now. Same answer I got from my toys r us aswell. So ill have my old figures for tonights episode and hopefully next week will be a different story. Enjoy the episode tonight, don't forget your bowl of cereal while watching.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #14
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
The wait .. it kills me
Old 08-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #15
Lion
Thunder Kitty
As usual Georgia is still looking while everyone else is starting to get theirs. I myself have not found anything as of yet. But as soon as I do I'll post.
Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #16
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
I am taking a break today , I do not think it is worth it. I will start again tomorrow. Hopefully we can help each other.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #17
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
After reading on the boards about Kmart putting them out this week in other areas , I called my local ones and got someone in toys. They told me that their re model of toys should be done either tomorrow or Tuesday and will feature all new toys. However he could not tell me exactly if that means Thundercats.

I almost want to be there when the doors open , but I may just call. Its getting expensive doing all this driving around.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #18
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Well i will venture out to my Kmart as well and see if they are near completion. You guys talk to your friends and see if they want to join the site, we can start a thundercat revolution in GA.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:33 AM   #19
Lion
Thunder Kitty
Georgians, all I ask is that you fight like cats and rise up!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #20
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
<Raises his keyboard of Omens into the air>

Georgia Thundercat Fans !!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Toys have hit !!!

I awoke unusually early this morning and like always the first thing I do is check the Kmart site to see if any stores listed the figures in stock. I was shocked to see that it listed in stock at the K-Mart in Jonesboro.

I flew out the door. I got there right when the doors open and made my way back to toys. They had them ! They actually had them !

They did not have everything though. I picked up a set of the (7) 4 Inch , and a Set of the (3) 6 Inch , a Thundertank , and a Deluxe Sword of Omens.

I left two lion-o 4 inch , 1 thundertank ,1 6 inch Lion -O annd 2 Sword of Omens

I am so happy. Now I have to find the 2 Classic Figures , The Deluxe 4 Inch , The Regular Sword of Omens , The Claw Role Play , The Lizard Cannon , and the 2 Thunder Racers
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #21
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
The toy reset should be completed some time this week, so ill head out tomorrow to kmart. I'm hoping ill have mine by this episode on Friday. Hoooooooooooo
Old 08-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #22
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Anyone else had any luck ? Seems like the deluxe and the classics still have not hit Georgia. We may have to wait till TRU gets their truck on Friday.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #23
PANTHRO OF SAVANNAH
THUNDERCATS HHOOOOO
Just checked with my cusion lion o of savannah and were hopeing that kmart will be putting the figures out for sale tomrrow or friday.
PANTHRO OF SAVANNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #24
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTHRO OF SAVANNAH View Post
Just checked with my cusion lion o of savannah and were hopeing that kmart will be putting the figures out for sale tomrrow or friday.
I hope so guys ! Good Luck ! Hey if you spot the deluxe or the classics give me a heads up

Last edited by Shenlon; 08-09-2011 at 02:42 PM..
Old 08-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #25
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
A Comic shop near me has 1 of each of the regular 4" for 15.00 Each Including Cheetara , Wily Kit & Kat if anyone is in need.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
Rael
Thunder Kitty
The Peachtree City Kmart's been mostly cleaned out, but they've got 4-inch Lion-O and Mumm-Ra, a 6-inch Lion-O, some thundertanks, and 2 deluxe Sword of Omens left. They had pegs for deluxe figures, so they might restock those. Dave's Comics in Fayetteville also had 2 mega scale Lion-O last time I checked. Haven't checked Toys'R'Us in the last few days, but I'll probably give it another shot tomorrow or Saturday.

Still need a 6-inch Mumm-Ra and the classics once they come in, but I'll keep hunting. Good luck, guys!
Rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #27
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
I am ready to pounce on Toys R Us in the morning. I hope they come in.

Got my 14 " Inch SDCC Mezco Lion-O and he is AWESOME.

Last edited by Shenlon; 08-11-2011 at 06:09 PM..
Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #28
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
SCORE !!!! My local TRU had them in stock this morning. I finally have completed my hunt.

With the addition this morning of Classics Tygra , Classics Lion-O , Deluxe Lion-O , Deluxe Tygra , Deluxe Mum-Ra , Deluxe Grune , Non Deluxe Sword of Omens , Claw Shield , Lizard Cannon , Thunder Racer with Lion-O , Thunder Racer with Tygra - added to what I got at K-mart the other day

I now have one of everything from the retail line WOOO !!! (Two of 4" Inch Panthro , One to display with his fellow Thundercats and One to drive the Thundertank)

All I am really missing is the 8 inch SDCC Lion-O and I will be ordering that soon.

SO Georgians , If your reading this and you need Thundercats , GO TO TRU !

For me , I am going to take a breather and wait until the Tower of Omens or more is released. Kind of a bitter sweet feeling , happy to finally have everything but the thrill of the hunt is always part of the fun =)

Bring on the episode tonight !

Last edited by Shenlon; 08-12-2011 at 09:10 AM..
Old 08-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #29
PANTHRO OF SAVANNAH
THUNDERCATS HHOOOOO
Finally the thundercats are here in savannah ga, and I will have a panthro for tonights episode so excited. Big thanks to my cousin lion o of savannah if it weren't for u going out everymorning tru could have been sold out by the time I got there and I would have nothing. Luv u man and I will see u and amy tonight for the episode. THUNDERCATS HHOOOO
Old 08-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #30
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Thank the eye of thundara on my belt buckle and shirt. Got workers of toys r us on board for tonights episode. Have to put the dog up later to open the toys, he loves opening them up asmuch as I do. It was my pleasure Panthro. Tonight I will be watching the episode with my wife, cousin Panthro, my new figures and eating my bowl of cinamon toast crunch. what a great start t a weekend. THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #31
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Rael I wish you luck on the conquest of finding of the new figures for your collection. Don't give up and I hope you find what you are looking for soon.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
That is great guys =) Glad to hear other Georgians are getting their Thundercats ! =) Now lets get ready for tonight's episode.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #33
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I was at the toys r us when they opened on this past Friday, and judging what was on the shelf, they only put out one box of 4 inch figures, 1 box of deluxe figures, 1 box of 6 inch figures, and 1 box of the classics. There are several variations of the deluxe box b/c there was no grune the destroyer, 2 lion o, 1 tygra, and 1 mumm ra. The 6 inch figures were composed of 2 lion o's, 1 mumm ra, and 1 panthro. The 4 inch figure case was composed of 3 lion o's, 2 mumm ra's, 1 tygra, 1 kit and cat, 1 panthro, 1 cheetara. My cousin and I wiped out the toys on Friday. Feel kind of bad for the kids that were looking for the toys, but my cousin panthro said well at least we won't break them or lose any parts by the end of the weekend. Will post pictures soon.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #34
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
If you see a tower of Omens playset please let me know !
Old 08-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #35
sightbeonsight
Thunder Kitty
Hey....I Feel ya....But i got you. I live in Mableton and i have a Big K-Mart out here that has them...But what i do is go onto the TOYS-R-US web site,call the 800-869-7787,speak with a rep,they can let you know if the stores in our state has them. I have picked up alot from Douglasville TRU & Cobb Pkwy TRU..has..
sightbeonsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #36
PANTHRO OF SAVANNAH
THUNDERCATS HHOOOOO
I am so glad to hear that everyone is getting there thundercats. Shenlon I haven't seen the tower of owmens but when I do I will be sure to let u know.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #37
Lion
Thunder Kitty
My area sucks Thundercats wise. I have found nothing.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #38
sightbeonsight
Thunder Kitty
they are at WALLMART!!! $6.99 4' figures....
sightbeonsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #39
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Did u get the other figures u were lookin for rael
Old 08-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #40
Rael
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion O of savannah View Post
Did u get the other figures u were lookin for rael
Mostly. I grabbed the 6-inch Mumm-Ra and Classics Tygra from the Fayetteville Toys'R'Us, but the Classics Lion-Os were already gone (go figure, the one day I /don't/ harass the TRU is the day they put them out XD).

I'm keeping in contact with another comic store, though, so I should be getting him eventually. ; ) Thanks for asking!
Rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #41
Lion
Thunder Kitty
THE SNELLVILLE WAL-MART HAS THE BASIC, 6 INCH, CLASSICS, THUNDERRACERS, THUNDERTANK, AND THE TOWER OF OMENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No deluxes or the lizard cannon though.
I picked up Lion-O though!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #42
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
Just letting you guys know that there will be a 6 weeks hiatus before we see a new episode on cartoon network. Hope everyone has found their figures you wanted. Untill next time. Hoooooooo
Old 01-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #43
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
I have found the Armor of Omens and the 6 " Classics.

I have yet to see the Storm Charger , Tiger Flyer or the new 4"

Has anyone in Georgia seen these yet ?