TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
mmartino
Thunder Kitty
I think I have a luna Lasher Mumra. It does not have light up eyes. It is heavier, and has a screw at the leg joint and the arm joint on the left side only. Could someone please confirm if the Luna Lasher Mumra had a screw at the leg & arm on the left side? I thought the figure might have been a bootleg at first but it is heavy plastic and not light cheap plastic. It came without the helmit. I tried to put another mumra helmit on the figure but it does not fit well. It has no LJN stamp anywhere on the figure. Maybe it is a prototype? Any info would help. I will post a pic soon.
mmartino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Thats a argentina bootleg you have. I have one as well. Its VERY heavy and you could probably kill a man with it lol.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote