TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 02-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #7151
KurtulanSama
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
For those who like Bleach the anime.

Bleach is to finally end – although only the anime version, the manga original still apparently having a few decades left before finally drawing to an end.

The final episode is scheduled for the 27th of March, entitled “Changing History, Unchanging Heart”:
Yep, manga is in its final arc too it will end sometime in this year.

I believe Tite and Kishimoto had some problems with higher ups in Shounen Jump and decided to end their mangas prematurely.

Yep Naruto will end too...

BTW It would be cool if Lion-O had to fight with Tygra(and beat his somewhere appropriate[is it written that way?]) to reclaim his throne.

Last edited by KurtulanSama; 02-23-2012 at 06:46 PM..
KurtulanSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #7152
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtulanSama View Post
Yep, manga is in its final arc too it will end sometime in this year.

I believe Tite and Kishimoto had some problems with higher ups in Shounen Jump and decided to end their mangas prematurely.

Yep Naruto will end too...

BTW It would be cool if Lion-O had to fight with Tygra(and beat his somewhere appropriate[is it written that way?]) to reclaim his throne.
I wonder what happen.

It will be interesting how Naruto ends.

I think lion-o will fight the spirit tygra in episode 16. I think when comes back, he will save the TC. Lion-o will probably earn tygra's respect by saving them.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #7153
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Maybe they'll eventually make a Bleach "Kai", when the manga ends
They were making fun of the different names.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #7154
L08e16o
Quote:
Grune would be proud!
Tygra was a good student.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #7155
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
As long as it's a good Rpg shoother or no will be in one of my top list.

TCATS to me too darn it, otherwise I wouldn't be this mad and in this condition, in "war mode" at all the times with Jelenic and Crew!

I just hope 16 and 17 come out this weekend for RTE 2. We still don't know when TC will come out in the US and I don't want to watch 14.

Bioware writes good stories (except DA2), but I not a shooter fan.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #7156
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:

I think lion-o will fight the spirit tygra in episode 16. I think when comes back, he will save the TC. Lion-o will probably earn tygra's respect by saving them.
Tygra will be "dead" in Ep 16.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #7157
cmangund
Quote:
Well at least it is early and how they did it. It could've been worse.

I just hope 16 and 17 come out this weekend for RTE 2. We still don't know when TC will come out in the US and I don't want to watch 14.

Bioware writes good stories (except DA2), but I not a shooter fan.
Yeah it could have been worst or it will be even more much2 worst, every next episodes. Pathetic.

Of course 14 is so contradicting with everything.

Yeah Bioware writes good stories.

Another new Rpg Dragon's Dogma looks cool. You can actually climb on top the dragons, flying or on the ground big creatures and all those big bosses like what Legolas did in LOTR, with the player still in total control ala "shadow of collosus".

Last edited by cmangund; 02-23-2012 at 08:48 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #7158
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah it could have been worst or it will be even more much2 worst, every next episodes. Pathetic.

Of course 14 is so contradicting with everything.

Yeah Bioware writes good stories.

Another new Rpg Dragon's Dogma looks cool. You can actually climb on top the dragons, flying or on the ground big creatures and all those big bosses like what Legolas did in LOTR, with the player still in total control ala "shadow of collosus".

EA was suppose to bring out the White Council (LoTR). This was when the 3 wizards worked together.

Drakengard was a weird video game where you could ride a dragon.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #7159
cmangund
Quote:
I can't wait to see episode 15.

EA was suppose to bring out the White Council (LoTR). This was when the 3 wizards worked together.

Drakengard was a weird video game where you could ride a dragon.
I will wait for the real fix or the starter fix before seeing any NS again.

Yeah The White Council is on hiatus for so long already.

Yeah Drakengard was weird, but story not so bad.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #7160
L08e16o
Quote:
I will wait for the real fix or the starter fix before seeing any NS again.

Yeah The White Council is on hiatus for so long already.

Yeah Drakengard was weird, but story not so bad.

EA let their contract slip. I was looking forward to that game.

Wait I didn't like is you couldn't save your sister. There were so many endings, the baby one was really strange. I wanted to see who the watchers were. I like how they did the second one. You can save mana.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #7161
cmangund
Quote:
Same, that is why I hope RTE 2 shows the other two this weekend 0840 Ireland time.

EA let their contract slip. I was looking forward to that game.

Wait I didn't like is you couldn't save your sister. There were so many endings, the baby one was really strange. I wanted to see who the watchers were. I like how they did the second one. You can save mana.
16. Show some respect for L/C fans Jelenic and crew!

Yeah that game is pretty much on ice now. don't know when it will be revived.

Yeah cannot do anything to safer her. Agreed the baby ending was strange.
Second one improvement over the first one.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #7162
L08e16o
Quote:
16. Show some respect for L/C fans Jelenic and crew!

Yeah that game is pretty much on ice now. don't know when it will be revived.

Yeah cannot do anything to safer her. Agreed the baby ending was strange.
Second one improvement over the first one.

It is a same, I liked the idea.

Agreed. You either fight the dragons or the watchers.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #7163
L08e16o
Looks like there was no new episode.

Wonder if someone told them to stop.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-25-2012 at 01:54 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #7164
stormbringer
Quote:
Looks like there was new episode.

Wonder if someone told them to stop.
When did it air?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #7165
L08e16o
Quote:
When did it air?
My bad, sorry.

There was no new episode. I was half a sleep when I wrote that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-25-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #7166
KurtulanSama
Thunder Kitty
They're probably remaking episodes:P(hoping is always a good thing:P)
Old 02-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #7167
cmangund
Quote:
Remaking 13 already finished episodes, is highly unlikely, but they can add some minor stuff to it its a possibility, like adding small L/C moments for L/C fans.
Or minor changes here and there. Making an animated episode (22 or so minutes) requires around 6-8 months. Every 1 minute of film it takes the animators to draw 1,440 frames of it and a 10 minute film it takes 14,400 frames. But of course they will have multiple animators team too, to do multiple episodes simultaneously.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-27-2012 at 07:22 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #7168
L08e16o
Quote:
Quote:
Remaking 13 already finished episodes, is highly unlikely, but they can add some minor stuff to it its a possibility, like adding small L/C moments for L/C fans.
Or minor changes here and there. Making an animated episode (22 or so minutes) requires around 6-8 months. Every 1 minute of film it takes the animators to draw 1,440 frames of it and a 10 minute film it takes 14,400 frames.

Well we knew there was going to be a triangle, but we didn't know how they were going to do it.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-25-2012 at 07:25 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #7169
stormbringer
Quote:
It does take a while and money. I wish.

Well we knew there was going to be a triangle, but we didn't know how they were going to do it.
Based on what we've seen,I don't think they knew how they were going to about it either.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #7170
L08e16o
Quote:
Based on what we've seen,I don't think they knew how they were going to about it either.
Or the reaction they would get.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-26-2012 at 12:18 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #7171
cmangund
Quote:
But they will have enough time, money and resources to add the unforgettable Mumm-Ra Bathing scene

Old 02-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #7172
L08e16o
They didn't post, but I assume there was nothing new.

They are taking a chance losing casual fans. Novemeber was the last episode.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #7173
cmangund
Quote:

The crapiest triangle I have ever encountered in a story.
They have redefined the definition of a close friend, is someone you play "hanky-panky" with and your chosen BF is just someone you kissed in the lips(albeit your chosen BF was the one initiated the kiss).

Almost finished FF13-2, Noel, Caius and Yeul is one example on how a three characters story involving a certain but different kind of "love" without a triangle can be written well.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-26-2012 at 06:38 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #7174
L08e16o
Quote:
The crapiest triangle I have ever encountered in a story.
They have redefined the definition of a close friend, is someone you play "hanky-panky" with and your chosen BF is just someone you kissed in the lips(albeit your chosen BF was the one initiated the kiss).

Almost finished FF13-2, Noel, Caius and Yeul is one example on how a three characters story involving a certain but different kind of "love" without a triangle can be written well.

Other thing is she didn't say she was sorry for leading him on. She knew what she was doing.

The trianlge is unfair to a lot of fans. They built L/C all season and then we get a flashback and we are suppose to accept that? T/C never got any development. Triangles you get development on all sides.

They held true that the triangle would be important to the story, it is the second plot going on.

I wonder if they thought how fans would react to cleric cheetara actions or should I say wrote her. She goes from Lion-o's close support and flirt to just a plot device for the triangle.

I will buy that dragon dogma.

They can write.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-26-2012 at 07:09 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #7175
stormbringer
Quote:
Agreed. If this show is aimed at kids 6-11, then what are you saying about cheetara. Jaga said help lion-o, not flirt with him or touch him. What cheetara did would be consider sh.

Other thing is she didn't say she was sorry for leading him on. She knew what she was doing.

The trianlge is unfair to a lot of fans. They built L/C all season and then we get a flashback and we are suppose to accept that? T/C never got any development. Triangles you get development on all sides.

They held true that the triangle would be important to the story, it is the second plot going on.

I wonder if they thought how fans would react to cleric cheetara actions or should I say wrote her. She goes from Lion-o's close support and flirt to just a plot device for the triangle.

They can write.
Cheetara. Teaching young children valuable life lessons.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #7176
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed. If this show is aimed at kids 6-11, then what are you saying about cheetara. Jaga said help lion-o, not flirt with him or touch him. What cheetara did would be consider sh.

The triangle is unfair to a lot of fans. They built L/C all season and then we get a flashback and we are suppose to accept that? T/C never got any development. Triangles you get development on all sides.

They can write.

Lion-o should filed a police report, being Assaulted and harassed S**ually, by Cheetara.

Jaga: Cheetara go and watch Lion-O so that he will master the SoO
Cheetrara: Got it, I will seduce him, per your orders.

Cheetara is nothing, being reduced to a frickin s**t for the sake of triangle with no character depth whatsoever. She's the same with what DC did with catwoman lately even the bat cannot stand it in the comics practically speaking, very bad writing. They shouldn't make her dialogue with Lion-O frickin like that in 14.

Dragon's Dogma story looks good, but don't know for sure yet. Looks more dramatic than Skyrim story wise, well the cutscenes are mostly Mocaped in Dragon's Dogma instead of directly using Game Engine's Scripting Language, better result in many ways.

FF 13-2's major story plot is quite good, the annoying part is you have to go around lots places from different timelines looking for 8 objects a size of a ball and invisible, until you use Mog's ability to see the objects, frickin annoying this part of the game and its mandatory. Of And Chocolina "the traveling merchant" is so frickin annoying too.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-26-2012 at 05:44 PM..
Old 02-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #7177
L08e16o
Quote:
Lion-o should filed a police report, being Assaulted and harassed S**ually, by Cheetara.

Jaga: Cheetara go and watch Lion-O so that he will master the SoO
Cheetrara: Got it, I will seduce him, per your orders.

Cheetara is nothing, being reduced to a frickin s**t for the sake of triangle with no character depth whatsoever. She's the same with what DC did with catwoman lately even the bat cannot stand it in the comics practically speaking, very bad writing. They shouldn't make her dialogue with Lion-O frickin like that in 14.

Dragon's Dogma story looks good, but don't know for sure yet. Looks more dramatic than Skyrim story wise, well the cutscenes are mostly Mocaped in Dragon's Dogma instead of directly using Game Engine's Scripting Language, better result in many ways.

FF 13-2's major story plot is quite good, the annoying part is you have to go around lots places from different timelines looking for 8 objects a size of a ball and invisible, until you use Mog's ability to see the objects, frickin annoying this part of the game and its mandatory. Of And Chocolina "the traveling merchant" is so frickin annoying too.

Maybe she sees them both as CF? It still doesn't excuse her actions. I don't know what their plans are for her. For being a cleric, you would think she would be moe careful.

FF10 will always be my fav until the end.

Lot of fans were complaining about the direction of the series, but it seems like they rebound.

Now all be need is EA stay out of Bioware.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #7178
KurtulanSama
Thunder Kitty
I'm pretty sure, now they will try to salvage Cheetara. I don't know how but they will try and that would make cheetara look even worse... Since they took a half season break they could probably change 3-4 minor scenes for our liking.

But I don't want to see Hepler level of writing in this show.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #7179
L08e16o
Quote:
I'm pretty sure, now they will try to salvage Cheetara. I don't know how but they will try and that would make cheetara look even worse... Since they took a half season break they could probably change 3-4 minor scenes for our liking.

But I don't want to see Hepler level of writing in this show.
I just can't see them doing this to a beloved character. Only thing we know about her is through tygra's past (flower scene). She is a cleric, she should not being stuff like that to her king.

I don't know what is going on, people who are not die hard TC fans will lose interest and find something else.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #7180
stormbringer
Quote:
I just can't see them doing this to a beloved character. Only thing we know about her is through tygra's past (flower scene). She is a cleric, she should not being stuff like that to her king.

I don't know what is going on, people who are not die hard TC fans will lose interest and find something else.
Well since Jelenic has turned the show into a soap opera anyway, maybe he can say this is the real Cheetara's evil twin?
Old 02-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #7181
cmangund
Quote:
Well since Jelenic has turned the show into a soap opera anyway, maybe he can say this is the real Cheetara's evil twin?
Since Jelenic is the fan of the bat and end expert everything bat related according to him, he would probably say this the justice lord version of Cheetara with the real one got stuck in between worlds

Old 02-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #7182
stormbringer
Quote:
Since Jelenic is the fan of the bat and end expert everything bat related according to him, he would probably say this the justice lord version of Cheetara with the real one got stuck in between worlds

Old 02-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #7183
cmangund
Quote:
Aha! Now to boot her back to her own world, where she can face the evil Lion-o she fled from.
Take that you evil Cheetara, the evil Lion-O will give her the butt spanking of her life

Now to get the real cheetara back and getting the proper romance of L/C and not bat/cat like in the DCAU, because the bats VA in the cartoon said it himself bat/cat thing in DCAU will not last. bats/WW thing is another story in DCAU, we want L/C to last of course.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-27-2012 at 07:13 PM..
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #7184
cmangund
Quote:
Cheetara. Teaching young children valuable life lessons.
Cheetara: Kids read this little book I just wrote:

"How to be a World Class Seductress, Success Guaranteed in just 13 hours."

Old 02-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #7185
cmangund
Quote:

Maybe she sees them both as CF? It still doesn't excuse her actions. I don't know what their plans are for her. For being a cleric, you would think she would be moe careful.

FF10 will always be my fav until the end.

Lot of fans were complaining about the direction of the series, but it seems like they rebound.

Now all be need is EA stay out of Bioware.
If she sees Tygra as a close friend too and no more she will not say that to Lion-O when she herself aware of hurting Lion-O's feelings. That is what made her evil and stupid at the same time and contradict with all the things she did to Lion-O which were clearly a flirtation and not a close friends way of interacting, especially this cartoon is supposed to be for kids 6-11. You know you are hurting your king's feelings and yet you said those very words that made Lion-O did the suicide run, a very wise cleric indeed at this rate the TCATS kingdom is doom to oblivion with Cheetara as the royal advisor. History will mark Cheetara and Tygra as the "assassins couple" that "assassinated" Thundera's Greatest King to be according to the prophecy, that's how T/C is going to be remembered for ages to come as sung by the bards of tomorrow. Mumm-Ra didn't even make it to the song.

They are taking the very slow and hard road of L/C logically, but this show ain't nearing anywhere the logical shores of a proper human brain, so anything goes, this will be easier too for L/C later on, as characters will "forget" things easily, in an instant when Jelenic says the magic word, "Let all your woes be gone!" L/C will happen, when he says "Let all your woes be returned" T/C happen, this will keep on going it seems in Jelenic's little magic book of doom.

FF10 because of Tidus and Yuna thing? OR because of the super awesome and badass Auron For me its because of Auron.

FF12 is my personal fave because of the intrigue, story, characters, the vilain Vaine Solidor and the Judges and of course Balthier and Fran, Awesome couple The Sky Pirate and The Vierra.

Yeah Square tried to fix things with FF13-2 because of the very monotous /linear FF13, the result not bad, but too short and lack of characters you control throughout the game, only Noel and Serah and the third slot reserved for monesters you trained and collected. But the Noel's story and the Main Plot makeup for its shortcomings, If you play FF-13 then FF-13-2 the plot will be a one cohesive plot.

yeah EA is like a fungus eating Bioware. Bioware needed to take some antibiotics to remove the fungus.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-27-2012 at 04:06 AM..
Old 02-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #7186
L08e16o
Quote:
If she sees Tygra as a close friend too and no more she will not say that to Lion-O when she herself aware of hurting Lion-O's feelings. That is what made her evil and stupid at the same time and contradict with all the things she did to Lion-O which were clearly a flirtation and not a close friends way of interacting, especially this cartoon is supposed to be for kids 6-11. You know you are hurting your king's feelings and yet you said those very words that made Lion-O did the suicide run, a very wise cleric indeed at this rate the TCATS kingdom is doom to oblivion with Cheetara as the royal advisor. History will mark Cheetara and Tygra as the "assassins couple" that "assassinated" Thundera's Greatest King to be according to the prophecy, that's how T/C is going to be remembered for ages to come as sung by the bards of tomorrow. Mumm-Ra didn't even make it to the song.

They are taking the very slow and hard road of L/C logically, but this show ain't nearing anywhere the logical shores of a proper human brain, so anything goes, this will be easier too for L/C later on, as characters will "forget" things easily, in an instant when Jelenic says the magic word, "Let all your woes be gone!" L/C will happen, when he says "Let all your woes be returned" T/C happen, this will keep on going it seems in Jelenic's little magic book of doom.

FF10 because of Tidus and Yuna thing? OR because of the super awesome and badass Auron For me its because of Auron.

FF12 is my personal fave because of the intrigue, story, characters, the vilain Vaine Solidor and the Judges and of course Balthier and Fran, Awesome couple The Sky Pirate and The Vierra.

Yeah Square tried to fix things with FF13-2 because of the very monotous /linear FF13, the result not bad, but too short and lack of characters you control throughout the game, only Noel and Serah and the third slot reserved for monesters you trained and collected. But the Noel's story and the Main Plot makeup for its shortcomings, If you play FF-13 then FF-13-2 the plot will be a one cohesive plot.

yeah EA is like a fungus eating Bioware. Bioware needed to take some antibiotics to remove the fungus.

I played 12 and beat that monster that had the crazy HPs, but I never finished it.

Maybe that is who cheetara really serves, lord MJ.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #7187
cmangund
Quote:
Yes the Yuna and Tidus thing. The ending was sad. I never really played 7, I was didn't play video games then.

I played 12 and beat that monster that had the crazy HPs, but I never finished it.

Maybe that is who cheetara really serves, lord MJ.
Yeah the tidus and yuna ending sad bat great. The fix at FFX-2

7 it's because of sephiroth, he is a really darn cool villain. In Crisis core PSP Sephirot's VA was the same a Superman's VA in JL cartoon DCAU. Superman is a very cool villain in FF universe

FF12 got perfect score from famitsu and has the highest average score of all other FFs.

Darn MJ, what kind of voodoo spell you have inflicted on Cheetara. We need to cast "esuna" quickly to remove Cheetara's status ailments

Old 02-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #7188
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah the tidus and yuna ending sad bat great. The fix at FFX-2

7 it's because of sephiroth, he is a really darn cool villain. In Crisis core PSP Sephirot's VA was the same a Superman's VA in JL cartoon DCAU. Superman is a very cool villain in FF universe

FF12 got perfect score from famitsu and has the highest average score of all other FFs.

Darn MJ, what kind of voodoo spell you have inflicted on Cheetara. We need to cast "esuna" quickly to remove Cheetara's status ailments

Old 02-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #7189
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
I find it sad that Cheetara failed to mentor Lion-o properly. I mean, what was he supposed to think when she pressed her boobs against his back and whispered in his ear? That she wasn't interested? And how she had to have Tygra's help to become a cleric in the first place/fell in love with him because of that and his kindness. She's so...bland now.

Last edited by hollowdheart; 02-28-2012 at 11:33 AM..
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #7190
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I find it sad that Cheetara failed to mentor Lion-o properly. I mean, what was he supposed to think when she pressed her boobs against his back and whispered in his ear? That she wasn't interested? And how she had to have Tygra's help to become a cleric in the first place/fell in love with him because of that and his kindness. She's so...bland now.
They pretty much ruined Cheetara's character with this. I just wonder what the writers thought that viewers would think of Cheetara, I mean theres really nothing positive to say about her anymore.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #7191
stormbringer
Quote:
Brother came in to stay with us. He and his girls are not going to support the show anymore. The friends thing made him disappointed.
When the show does return , whenever that may be , I wonder how low the ratings will be after this mess?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #7192
L08e16o
Quote:
They pretty much ruined Cheetara's character with this. I just wonder what the writers thought that viewers would think of Cheetara, I mean theres really nothing positive to say about her anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
It was like they just used her as a plot device for the triangle.

She hurt both brothers and now one is dead. Everyone thought she was interested in lion-o. She could've stopped it when kit said they were kissing, but she enjoyed watching lion-o explain it.

I think cheetara would've became a cleric without tygra. Jaga wouldn't let her die out there.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-28-2012 at 01:16 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #7193
L08e16o
Quote:
When the show does return , whenever that may be , I wonder how low the ratings will be after this mess?
I wonder that too. People have short attention spans, they will do something else and lose interest.

They should've came back with E14 at the begining of the year.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #7194
stormbringer
Quote:
It was like they just used her as a plot device for the triangle.

She hurt both brothers and now one is dead. Everyone thought she was interested in lion-o. She could've stopped it when kit said they were kissing, but she enjoyed watching lion-o explain it.

I think cheetara would've became a cleric without tygra. Jaga wouldn't let her die out there.
Cheetara has become a totally shallow character now, I doubt that's what the writers were going for, but that's what we have now.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #7195
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
this'll haunt me for a while............... sorry

Last edited by DarkKnight; 03-05-2012 at 03:24 PM..
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #7196
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
It haunts us all DarkKnight, it haunts us all....
Old 02-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #7197
L08e16o
Quote:
Cheetara has become a totally shallow character now, I doubt that's what the writers were going for, but that's what we have now.
This is how I see it. They develop the L/C to the point where we are expecting it. To get the triangle going they did episode 12, now there is a reason why tygra likes cheetara. 13 we have her choosing tygra.

We have lion-o talk to cheetara about it and she said he is a close friend (don't get me started on that, she is not a friend in what she did). Lion-o storms off gets into a fight.

Lion-o still devastated over it drags them into to an area where they could be ambushed and dies.

I think everyone's biggest complaint is how they handled it. Of course I believe there is more to it, but this is what we got.

Yes, I think they used her character wrong. You would think she would've stopped it all by saying you are my friends and I choose no one. Then go off and tell tygra thanks for the flower. Then tell lion-o I am sorry for leading you on. He won't accept it, but it will be better than getting his heart ripped out.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-28-2012 at 03:57 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #7198
L08e16o
Quote:
That doesn't bother me as much as what cheetara did.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #7199
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
This is how I see it. They develop the L/C to the point where we are expecting it. To get the triangle going they did episode 12, now there is a reason why tygra likes cheetara. 13 we have her choosing tygra.

We have lion-o talk to cheetara about it and she said he is a close friend (don't get me started on that, she is not a friend in what she did). Lion-o storms off gets into a fight.

Lion-o still devastated over it drags them into to an area where they could be ambushed and dies.

I think everyone's biggest complaint is how they handled it. Of course I believe there is more to it, but this is what we got.

Yes, I think they used her character wrong. You would think she would've stopped it all by saying you are my friends. Then go off and tell tygra thanks for the flower. Then tell lion-o I am sorry for leading you on. He won't accept it, but it will better than getting is heart ripped out.
So much for that "clerical wisdom" of Cheetara's. This is why I see her as manipulative and shady, as I described her in one of my early posts.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #7200
cmangund
Quote:
Brother came in to stay with us. He and his girls are not going to support the show anymore. The friends thing made him disappointed.
The biggest mistake of the series. Albeit L/C will continue to develop more in a very slow pace, but the way they are being presented to the viewers is the major problem. If L/C will not develop more, then Jelenic has lied again on saying the characters will achieve something from 3-5 previous episodes, in this case Lion-O's feelings for Cheetara from previous episodes. They already made Tygra achieving everything at this point, it's Lion-O's turn and Tygra's turn to kick the bucket. Or Jelenic and crew's rep will be destroyed for good and being marked as liars, heck their rep already very bad at this point with most hardcore fans.