TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 05-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Hello. Anyone here with a Tumblr account? I hate to sign up if I just want to ask the Crew of Omens one silly question.

Can someone ask for me if we're going to get any episodes highlighting Cheetara at all? I would love to see one for her. Lately all she's been getting are two to three lousy lines an episode.
fuukonomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
Hello. Anyone here with a Tumblr account? I hate to sign up if I just want to ask the Crew of Omens one silly question.

Can someone ask for me if we're going to get any episodes highlighting Cheetara at all? I would love to see one for her. Lately all she's been getting are two to three lousy lines an episode.
Who???

I thought kit and pumyra were the only females in the group.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

I asked about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago, but I never got a response
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
L08e16o
Spoiler???
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I asked about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago, but I never got a response
I would hate it if she didn't get any more screentime. I've always been a fan of hers even in the OS. She needs to get upfront again and kick some mutant ass especially since her weapon has gotten awesome upgrades.

Even the twins get more screentime than she does now.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I would hate it if she didn't get any more screentime. I've always been a fan of hers even in the OS. She needs to get upfront again and kick some mutant ass especially since her weapon has gotten awesome upgrades.

Even the twins get more screentime than she does now.
"Even the twins get more screentime than she does now."

I feel your pain. I still don't understand why they don't want to do much with her. Kicking butt is awesome, but I really want to get to know her better. She should have gotten a Native Son or Survival of the Fittest episode by now. With only three left, I think her only hope is next season (assuming one is ordered).

Last edited by Chique; 05-31-2012 at 10:39 AM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
Balgus82
I doubt she'll get anything this season with only 3 episodes left and since they haven't disclosed anything regarding whether or not we'll even have next season I don't think anyone would get an answer on this one.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
fuukonomiko
Harbinger of Tiger Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I doubt she'll get anything this season with only 3 episodes left and since they haven't disclosed anything regarding whether or not we'll even have next season I don't think anyone would get an answer on this one.
I just don't want her to leave an impression as the cleric who got lost in the shuffle when she kicked serious butt the first time around.

I have a feeling that's why they didn't answer your question Chique.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Who???

I thought kit and pumyra were the only females in the group.
Like DN said she's the Anorexic Ho, so nothing more to her character apparently and since she's with Tygra, she's "invisible". Pumyra and Kit took over, a very sad reality .

Last edited by cmangund; 05-31-2012 at 06:38 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #10
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Cheetara might try to help pumyra tweeze her eyebrows
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Cheetara might try to help pumyra tweeze her eyebrows
I've noticed the nicer Pumyra is the less severe her eyebrow problem appears. She looks more like the concept art Dan posted of her now where they're more understated.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote