TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 11-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Miguel701
Thunder Kitty
So I'm new to collecting thundercats toys or any toys for that matter really. But I guess now its hard to find certain figures besides online and even then the prices are crazy. Well today I went to Ross and found two 6 inch Lion-Os Wilykit Armor of Omens (2 of them) and all were fairly cheap. I could have kept looking since we all know Ross is extremely disorganized but I didn't have time. Anyways I picked those three up and I got a neat trading card with my Wilykit so all in all the total was about 25 bucks. Good pick up or are there any better figures I should have looked for? I don't think I want everything like the cars and such but yeah.
Miguel701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
If you want to collect the bandai (new) Thundercats, now is the time to do it. There really arent many figures and a complete collection is easily attainable. There have been sightings at many discount stores (Ross, Tuesday morning, Etc..) There are many members here I'm sure would sell or trade and always ebay but prices are fairly low on ebay now. There is a few figures that might cost a little more like Slythe but most everyone else is pretty cheap.

Good Luck!
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
pallas
Thunder Kitty
Yes, this is a good time to collect the new line since it's pretty inexpensive, though it may require a bit of hunting.

I just got a bunch of stuff at Walmart, most of wave 1 was there and pretty cheap, I like the lizard cannon so i picked up an extra for 7 bucks as well a some of the wave 1 4" figs for $3.00. Though you may have to hunt for the clearance section and it may be a mess when you find it.

Keep an eye out for the tygra flyer since that is the only vehicle I'm missing .

Most of all have fun and enjoy the hunt.
pallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #4
Miguel701
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallas View Post
Yes, this is a good time to collect the new line since it's pretty inexpensive, though it may require a bit of hunting.

I just got a bunch of stuff at Walmart, most of wave 1 was there and pretty cheap, I like the lizard cannon so i picked up an extra for 7 bucks as well a some of the wave 1 4" figs for $3.00. Though you may have to hunt for the clearance section and it may be a mess when you find it.

Keep an eye out for the tygra flyer since that is the only vehicle I'm missing .

Most of all have fun and enjoy the hunt.
yeah I noticed that Im going to have to hunt down the figures I want. Like I said I don't really want any of the vehicles but maybe Ill get them...who knows. Thanks guys!
Miguel701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:02 AM   #5
Huxtable85
Thunder Kitty
Hello Everyone! I have a great lot of SilverHawks, ThunderCats.TMNT and MOTU for sale on ebay if anyone is interested =)

Thundercats Silverhawks and 2002 He Man | eBay
Huxtable85 is offline   Reply With Quote