TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys

Old 12-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #851
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Director Jon M Chu is telling all the fans to Tweet @ParamountPics to see the G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer early.

This new trend is really working, as the fans of Need For Speed franchise recently managed to get their hands on the Need For Speed: Run Michael Bay Trailer, days before it was originally suppose to release by letting their voices heard.

It’s time for us to step-up and demand.

Image courtesy Bernard J. Kleina.
Original Source: Power To The People - Get G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer Early - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #852
ThundeRSS

Quote:
…And this is it, folks!

The Official UK G. I. Joe Movie Facebook Page finally revealed the release date of G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer.

The trailer for GI Joe: Retaliation will launch EXCLUSIVELY on our page [Official UK G. I. Joe Movie Facebook Page] at 12:30am Tuesday

The page first revealed the date as Monday, but the post was taken down momentarily and replaced with a Tuesday Release Date.

Excellent work, Joe Fans! We did it!!!
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Release Date Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #853
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Past 24 hours has been exciting for all the G. I. Joe: Retaliation fans. We are still getting a lot of information from our members and celebrities alike.

First up, this image from ET courtesy of HISSTANK member Shogi. The image is of movie Snake Eyes from an upcoming Sneak Peek of the 1st trailer by Entertainment Tonight. They did the same for Transformers: Dark of the Moon as well. So basically, we just saw a Sneak Peek of the Sneak Peek of the 1st Trailer which will debut next Tuesday. And yes, the Image bears similarities to the IDW Costume we saw not too long ago.

Next up it’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Earlier Jon Chu made an Announcement that The Rock will be making an Announcement.

Jon M Chu first tweeted

“To all the G.I. JOE RETALIATION FANS out there, you guys rock!! Literally…Check out@TheRock twitter page for an announcement soon…”

And soon Roadblock updated his Twitter page with…

“In 3 days. World premiere. The movie trailer that puts Boots To Asses. #GIJoeRetaliation.pic.twitter.com/vM45WTCk“

This firmly confirms the release of the trailer.

Finally, a massive “Thank You!” should go out to all the G. I. Joe fans for bombarding Paramount Pictures Twitter Page with requests to reveal the G. I. Joe 2 trailer soon. Jon M Chu was absolutely awesome to suggest it in the first place. He has been a wonderful director who actually cared for the franchise which he himself is a fan of. Hopefully, we will see an enjoyable movie faithful to the original concepts of the G. I. Joe Franchise which we all know and love.

YO JOE, everybody and COBRAAA!!!
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer News - Social Media Updates And Sneak Peeks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #854
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The hype is building up! G. I. Joe: Retaliation is promising to deliver the real goods to the fans. With an All-Star Cast and a talented Crew, the second movie is sure to please everyone.

One such awesome artist is Rhett Reese, who contributed with the Screen Play for the upcoming movie. He is also a member here at HISSTANK.

Mr. Reese moments ago talked to the fans regarding the upcoming Teaser Trailer.

"Yes, our trailer is arriving very soon! I can't divulge content. All I can say is that it's a ton of fun and very representative of the movie at large. I'll be back to check everyone's reactions come Monday night. Really interested to hear what you die-hards say... what you pick up on, what you don't, etc. The good news: there will be so, so much more cool stuff in the movie than what went into the trailer. Trailers are often guilty of showing every cool moment, so that when you attend the actual movie, it's anticlimactic, because you've already seen so much. That is emphatically *not* the case here. Yes, you'll see a lot of cool stuff. But it's just the tip of our proverbial iceberg. Enjoy, everyone, I'll drop by Monday to read your honest opinions,

R"
Original Source: Rhett Reese Talks About The Upcoming G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #855
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
It was only yesterday when we 1st heard about the sneak peek at the GI Joe Retaliation Trailer from Entertainment Tonight, and now, you can see it for yourself!
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Trailer Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #856
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The highly anticipated Zombie Viper has infiltrated retail! With wave 3 just starting to trickle into retail stores, the Zombie Viper arrived sooner than thought. HISS Tank boards member blayze5150 spotted Zombie Viper at a Walmart in Gastonia, North Carolina.

Zombie Viper was revealed at Toy Fair 2011 and is one of the most unique figures from this year. Photographic evidence of the sighting after the jump!
Original Source: Zombie Viper Retail Infestation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #857
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Tankster made this custom IDW New Cobra Commander.

Well that was fast...

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom IDW New Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #858
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hope you guys enjoyed the Sneak Peek of G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has updated his Twitter page mentioning that it’s only 2 Days To Go for the “Big Reveal”.

"In 2 days. World premiere movie trailer. GI JOE: RETALIATION. #Intensity"

The image reveals Roadblock, Lady Jaye and Flint. From the looks of it, the three are at the same place seen on the Sneak Peek. This may have been the aftermath of the battle we saw.

Pretty sure The Rock will reveal another image tomorrow, mentioning “1 Day To Go”.

P.S: Some Screencaps from the Sneak Peek are posted after the jump. Special thanks should go out to all the members who contributed.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer - 2 Days To Go - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #859
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson updated his Facebook Page regarding G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer with…

"Becoming a GI Joe: My honor.

Kickin' that ass: My pleasure.

GI JOE: RETALIATION"

Movie Critiques already had a chance to see it in advance and they are absolutely loving it.

slashfilm Peter Sciretta
Just saw the trailer for @jonmchu's GI Joe 2 --- this movie looks like everything I could ever hope it to be... Seriously!

jonmchu Jon M. Chu
@slashfilm thanks!!! Wish i coulda been there. We got lots more coming so stay tuned.

PeterSHall PeterSHall
The G.I. JOE: RETALIATION trailer gave me a boner. #bnat13wolf

Also, if the US moviegoer want to see the Retaliation Trailer on the big screen then you'd better go and watch Steven Spielberg's TinTin (December 21st, 2011).

@PeterSHall PeterSHall
@droidguy1119 Actually, there are two attached to TINTIN, the second being G.I. JOE 2 (and the trailer is awesome).

There is a Spoiler-ish information leaked but we too will see it tomorrow. Never-The-Less the information is kept off the front page. Read more after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Tomorrow - The Trailer Attached To TinTin, Critiques Loving It - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #860
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson updated his Facebook Page regarding G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer with…

"Becoming a GI Joe: My honor.

Kickin' that ass: My pleasure.

GI JOE: RETALIATION"

Movie Critics already had a chance to see it in advance and they are absolutely loving it.

slashfilm Peter Sciretta
Just saw the trailer for @jonmchu's GI Joe 2 --- this movie looks like everything I could ever hope it to be... Seriously!

jonmchu Jon M. Chu
@slashfilm thanks!!! Wish i coulda been there. We got lots more coming so stay tuned.

PeterSHall PeterSHall
The G.I. JOE: RETALIATION trailer gave me a boner. #bnat13wolf

Also, if the US Moviegoers want to see the Retaliation Trailer on the big screen then you'd better go and watch Steven Spielberg's TinTin (December 21st, 2011).

@PeterSHall PeterSHall
@droidguy1119 Actually, there are two attached to TINTIN, the second being G.I. JOE 2 (and the trailer is awesome).

There is a Spoiler-ish information leaked but we too will see it tomorrow. Never-The-Less the information is kept off the front page. Read more after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Tomorrow - The Trailer Attached To TinTin, Critics Loving It - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #861
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Crave Online has posted a description of the G. I. Joe: Retaliation trailer we are about to see within the next 24 hours. On a happy note, the description is not spoiling anything (well, just a teensy bit).

"...G.I. Joe speaks that language. You’ve got the trappings of army guys and governments and tactics and weapons. The plot of this sequel leads to a moment that’s so ‘80s cartoon Cobra Command, you won’t believe they had the balls to do it in a live action movie. It’s not the spectacle per se, but what it represents is the right direction for a crazy soldier action movie....

...There’s a whole lot more of The Rock in this trailer than Channing Tatum, and a lot of new characters. The greatest new character makes his appearance at the end of the trailer in a classic badass style befitting his legendary persona..."

Read the entire article at Crave Online.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer Description By Crave Online - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #862
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It’s Rumor Time. But in fact this rumor surfaced a long time ago when we first heard of a character called Mouse is in G. I. Joe: Retaliation. Pretty soon, Joe Mazzello was chosen for the job.

Entertainment Site; Comic Book Movie states that they have received an e-mail from someone claiming to be working for the upcoming movie letting them know of that Sgt. Slaughter is in Retaliation.

It is said that it was Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson who plays Roadblock suggested to Director Jon M Chu to include the character as a Cameo.

If true, this will come as no surprise since Robert Remus, who is the real life WWE personality which the fictional character based on, is in the same profession as The Rock.

The website also reveals the possible [rumored] scene the appearance happens. Read more after the jump.
Original Source: Rumor - Sgt. Slaughter To Make A Cameo Appearance In G. I. Joe: Retaliation? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #863
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The wait is nearly over. We are less than 6 Hours away from the public reveal of G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer.

The producers are getting ready for the big reveal as we speak.

The Official UK G. I. Joe Movie Page has been updated with a Silver G. I. Joe Logo as the Profile Image.

They have also posted an "Event" for us to Join.

Paramount Pictures Twitter Account is pointing us to the above FB Page with…

"If you don't have a bedtime, then you can watch the #GIJOE2 EXCLUSIVE trailer debut here late tonight!"

Director Jon M Chu tweeted the [now] official Twitter Hashtag #GIJoeRetaliation

Everybody is getting ready for our first look. Don’t forget to leave a comment after the trailer because the G. I. Joe 2 Script Writer Rhett Reese is waiting for your reactions.

The trailer is set to debut Tuesday, December 13 at 12:30am (UK Date and Time).
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Arriving Tonight - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #864
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to HISS TANK.com boards member Ero for posting up new images of GIJOE MOVIE RETALIATION: Snake Eyes and Jinx!

GIJOE MOVIE RETALIATION: Snake Eyes and Jinx
Original Source: GIJOE MOVIE RETALIATION: Snake Eyes & JINX - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #865
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here is the big moment! Machinima YouTube Page was just updated with the 1st G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer.

G. I. Joe: Retaliation is set release in theaters on June 29, 2012.

Embedded video below, Enjoy!

Official G. I. Joe Live Action Movie UK Facebook Page was updated just moments ago as well. Check it out below!

Don’t forget leave a comment on the thread attached to this news post. Tell the world how you feel about the trailer. You’ll never know who’s reading…
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation First Trailer - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #866
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker YoJoeNCSU rides in style in his custom G.I. Joe Tiger Force 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 !!!

"Still have plans to hopefully add a missile launcher or other armaments in the style of the Tiger Sting or Tiger Cat, but probably won't get around to that until the spring.
The base colors, teeth, eyes, and stripes are all painted. The rest is vinyl decals."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Tiger Force 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #867
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out over 90 HD Screen Captures from the G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer that premiered yesterday. Some good shots of Snake Eyes, Road Block, Cobra Commander (?), Storm Shadow, Lady Jaye, Red Ninjas, Rattlers, HISS (?) Tanks, and more!
Original Source: G.I. Joe Trailer Screen Caps HD - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #868
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hope you all enjoyed the Teaser Trailer of G. I. Joe: Retaliation. Now it’s time for a brief analysis. However, this is not a frame-by-frame breakdown, but rather a look back at the news posts explaining the stuff we saw on the trailer.

Mind you, some of you may find this as spoilers and some facts are still in the rumor-mill mode. Therefore, we are issuing a Spoiler Warning and a Rumor Alert just to be on the safe side.

Read more after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer Analysis - How We Knew What We Saw - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #869
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Official Website for G. I. Joe: Retaliation is now live.

The site is also letting the International Fans when they’ll get to watch the upcoming movie by Jon M Chu. Sad news for some fans, since the movie will release as far as August in certain countries including Australia. On a happier note, some countries will see the movie more than a week ahead of the US Release (29th June, 2012).

However, there is nothing much on the site at the moment. It will be updated as time goes by.

The complete list of Worldwide Release Dates are mirrored after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Website Is Live - Worldwide Release Dates Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #870
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got a preview and review of Snake Eyes #8, available today at your local comic book shops!

Snake Eyes #8
(w)Chuck Dixon (a)Casey Maloney (c)Robert Atkins
Pinned down by Cobra forces and desperate to find a cure to a deadly virus, Snake Eyes and Duke must find a way to stave off the massive attack forces long enough to get to the Ray-Pharm labs. Duke, close to madness and death, resorts to dangerous measures in order to survive. Can Snake Eyes help save his fellow Joe in time? Or will the Cobra Civil War claim another casualty in the heat of battle?

Read on to preview this issue and check out the review!

Snake Eyes #8 Review
Writer: Chuck Dixon
Artist: Casey Maloney
Inker: Juan Castro and Chris Dreier
Colorist: Simon Gough and Romulo Fajardo Jr.
Letterer: Neil Uyetake
Editors: Carlos Guzman and John Barber

Cover A: John Haynes
Cover B: Art by Robert Atkins, colors by Simon Gough
Cover RI: Art by Tom Feister

Review

Snake Eyes #8 features a regular cover(cover A) with a photo of Snake Eyes VS Storm Shadow(using the 25th Anniversary figures). This is misleading because Storm Shadow is nowhere to be seen in this issue.

Duke has been infected with the Madness Bug, so he and Snake Eyes invade Albania, taking Rodrigo Vargas(also infected), with them. Kwinn is brought along to help. Their goal? Bring Vargas to Ray-Pharm so he can share the cure with Duke. There to welcome them are Vipers, and Toxo Vipers oh my!

The way Dixon sets this up, Duke, Kwinn and Snake Eyes, taking on Vipers, should be exciting. However, it falls short due to the artwork. It looks too simplistic. I'm not sure if Maloney had a tight deadline to face, or if this it's just the style, but the simplicity is noticeable. The clarity is there but it just makes the simplicity more apparent. The art reminds me of pack-in mini-comics for toys.

While at Ray-Pharm, Duke hijacks a Cobra Imp. Pretty cool to see that somewhat obscure vehicle in action. It was also cool seeing the Toxo Vipers(both versions!) used. Seems like the 2nd version was used as a Toxo Viper Commander, which was a cool distinction.

Someone does bite the dust...is it Duke? Well, you'll have to read the issue to find that out for yourself.

Overall the premise of this issue is cool, but fell short in execution. Should you buy it? I suggest flipping through it at the store first. There's been stronger issues in this series, especially in the beginning.
Original Source: Snake Eyes #8 Preview And Review - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #871
ThundeRSS

Quote:
According to a post by Dwayne J. at Full Metal Hero, there is a GI Joe Retaliation preview pack on the way from Amazon.com.

Amazon.com Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Preview Pack
  • Roadblock
  • Snake Eyes
  • Cobra Commander
  • Storm Shadow
Price is said to be $39.99 and scheduled for April/May 2012. This is not the 1st time that Amazon has had a Hasbro exclusive, as their exclusive Unicron was released this year.
Original Source: Possible Amazon.com GI Joe Retaliation Preview Pack - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #872
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore!

GI JOE 2012 SERIES 03, 04 SINGLES
We've got a few singles left over from our first shipment of the 2012
Series 04 sets. We have the new Steel brigade Version 02, Techno Viper,
Hazard-Viper, Cobra the Enemy and the Renegades versions of Ripcord,
Scarlett, Firefly, Snake Eyes, Cobra Trooper and Tunnel Rat. These
figures are listed at $7.99 - $12.99 each, so use this chance to fill the
holes in your collection!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...ch=GI+Joe+2012

That's not all, read on to check out the complete update!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update - BigBadToyStore December 14th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #873
ThundeRSS

Quote:
IDW Publishing and comiXology proudly announce the expansion of their digital partnership. Starting yesterday, these IDW apps are now powered by comiXology: IDW Comics, Transformers Comics, Star Trek Comics, Doctor Who Comics, G.I. JOE Comics, 30 Days of Night Comics, Templesmith Comics and True Blood Comics Collection. All apps are live as of today, with new and old purchases alike syncing across the entire Comics by comiXology platform — iOS, Android, Web and Kindle Fire. In addition, all IDW digital comics are also available for online purchases and reading through the simultaneous launch of a new digital comics store atread.idwpublishing.com. IDW readers now have a true “buy once, read anywhere” experience.

Looks like we'll be reading the G. I. Joe: Retaliation tie-in Comic Books Digitally, straight from day 1.

Read the entire Press Release, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW Expands Comixology Partnership & Goes Same-Day Digital - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #874
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW March 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • Infestation 2: G.I. Joe #1 (of 2)
  • Infestation 2: G.I. Joe #2 (of 2)
  • G.I. Joe: Ongoing Vol. 2 #11
  • Snake Eyes Ongoing #11
  • Cobra Ongoing #11
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #176
  • G.I. JOE: Snake Eyes, Vol. 2: Cobra Civil War
  • G.I. Joe 2: Movie Prequel #3 (of 4)
  • Classic G.I. JOE Vol. 14
We only got one G. I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Prequel Comic Book this time. The final book will hit the stores on April most probably, leaving May and June for Movie Adaptations.

Findout more about each solicitation, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW March 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #875
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Hasbro, we have with us the G. I. JOE 30th Anniversary Official Images and Information.

Take a look at the Bios of the following figures, after the jump. Visit the "Additional Images" section of this News Post for more Images.
  • Renegades DUKE Squad Leader Figure
  • EDWIN "LIFELINE" STEEN Rescue Trooper Figure
  • STORM SHADOW COBRA Ninja Figure
  • SEYMOUR "SCI-FI" FINE Elite Combat Trooper Figure
  • Renegades LAW & ORDER Police K-9 Unit Figure
  • Renegades RIPCORD Paratrooper Figure
  • Renegades SNAKE EYES Ninja Commando Figure
  • Renegades FIREFLY Saboteur Figure
  • COBRA VIPER Infantry Figure
  • SGT. STALKER Ranger Figure
  • Renegades SCARLETT Undercover Agent Figure
  • COBRA Trooper The Enemy Figure
  • Renegades COBRA Trooper Infantry Figure
  • Renegades KURT "AIRTIGHT" SCHNURR Hostile Environment Specialist Figure
  • ZOMBIE-VIPER COBRA Trooper Figure
  • TECHNO-VIPER COBRA Engineer Figure
  • IRON GRENADIER Elite Trooper Figure
  • STEEL BRIGADE Trooper Figure
  • Navy Special Ops Figure (12 Inch)
  • Renegades COBRA COMMANDER COBRA Leader Figure
Original Source: G. I. JOE 30th Anniversary Official Images And Information - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-17-2011, 01:40 AM   #876
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Contradicting earlier reports of G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer to make its Big Screen Debut with Steven Spielberg’s TinTin, Jon M Chu announced via his Twitter Account that it will actually make its appearance with Paramount’s upcoming Mission Impossible 4 (Releasing today, actually).

"MUST SEE!! The #GIJoeRetaliation TEASER TRAILER on the BIG SCREEN as it plays in front of MI:4 and Dark Knight Preview! #ROCKEVENBIGGER"

It seems as though G. I. Joe will receive quite a lot of attention since both Nolan’s Dark Knight (Batman) series and the Mission Impossible series are two of the biggest names in Hollywood.

If you haven’t already checked out the Teaser Trailer of G. I. Joe: Retaliation, it is posted right here at HISSTANK.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer To Be Shown With Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-17-2011, 04:17 AM   #877
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Colorsoner made this custom Corba POC Dreadnok Thunder Machine.

"Fixed up the front of the TM added a grill and weathered the tires up a bit"

Original Source: Custom Corba POC Dreadnok Thunder Machine - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #878
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Reports are coming in from HISSTANK members who went to watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (MI4), regarding the G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer.

It is said that the trailer shown at the theaters is slightly different from the one we saw Online few days ago.

Several additional scenes were said included, most of them being clips of Storm Shadow. Those who reported said his costume now features a hood; something which is kind of iconic for the said character.

Early rumors mentioned Storm Shadow may wear a different costume than what he wore for Rise Of Cobra.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Theatrical Version Is Slightly Different - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #879
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Colorsoner made this custom Corba POC Dreadnok Thunder Machine.

"Fixed up the front of the TM added a grill and weathered the tires up a bit"

Original Source: Custom Cobra POC Dreadnok Thunder Machine - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #880
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Official Facebook Page of Howe and Howe Technologies, Inc. announced today that one of their designed armored vehicles is featured in the upcoming G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

The vehicle in question is the The Ripsaw EV-1 Combat Vehicle and it is the world’s fastest dual tracked vehicle.

Called by the creators as “Rippy”, twin brothers Michael "Mike" and Geoffrey "Geoff" Howe told their Facebook fans

"Rippy as the "Joe Tank" in G.I. Joe2 out June 2012."

Joe Tank” may very well be a fake name to conceal what the vehicle is called in the movie. The same practice was used recently for the Transformers Live Action Movie Vehicles. If we take examples, Mirage/Dino’s Ferrari 458 Italia was called "Rush" and Sentinel Prime’s Rosenbauer Panther Firetruck was called "Ultra Magnus" during the Principle Photography of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, to avoid plot leaks.

Many G. I. Joe fans call it the H. I. S. S. Tank since the Ripsaw looks a lot like the fictional tank.

More details of the Ripsaw EV-1 Combat Vehicle is available on their website or you can read the mirrored info, after the jump.
Original Source: Howe and Howe Technologies' Ripsaw EV-1 Combat Vehicle Featured In G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #881
ThundeRSS

Quote:
As with Michael Bay’s Transformers Movies, G. I. Joe too receive IDW Comic Book treatment with Prequel, Adaptation and Sequel Comic Books. On our last Comic Book Solicitation news posts for the months of February and March, we told our members that we will see Prequel Comic Books for G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

Amazon has posted a new listing for the Paperback Edition of the Prequel. Sorry folks, no preview. I guess they learned a lesson with the whole Dark of the Moon fiasco, which ended with leaking the entire plot of the movie.

However, we do get to see what the cover looks like and some tidbits. Find out the details, after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Prequel Paperback Cover And Information - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #882
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE 30th Anniversary Cobra Techno-Viper Image Gallery

CODE Name: Techno-Viper

Techno-Vipers are Cobra engineers who can build, rebuild and retrofit anything from weapons to fortresses. They use whatever materials they have on hand, and send troopers to "take" what they need to complete their project. Their engineering creations are usually powerful, effective and full of deadly surprises.

Primary Weapon: PlazArc plasma electric arc welding system.
Combat Gear: Welder Pistol, pneumatic shears, hammer, claw, hose and powerpack, diagnostic case with pistol and traffic cone.

Cobra Techno-Viper

More Techno-Viper images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE 30th Anniversary Cobra Techno-Viper Image Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #883
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here’s a little G. I. Joe: Retaliation news we missed over all the trailer news updates we’ve been getting.

We are sure most of you remember the news we posted regarding famous singer and songwriter Nikki Leonti’s involvement with G. I. Joe 2.

On December 10th she has updated her Twitter Account with…

“Thank u Paramount music For putting me in the Gi-joe 2 movie and all the @nikkiandrich support! Love u!”

For those who don’t know about Paramount Music, it is owned by Paramount Pictures and handles Movie Songs.
Original Source: Nikki Leonti G. I. Joe: Retaliation Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #884
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the next entry in our GI JOE Premium Format Figure line, Baroness. Cobra's second in command is presented in stunning 1:4 scale featuring a detailed fabric costume and signature weaponry. Measuring approximately 22 inches tall, each piece is hand finished and painted, each with its own unique quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Baroness Premium Format Figure captures the beautiful femme fatale in striking detail and makes an outstanding addition to any GI JOE or COBRA collection.

Baroness Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Baroness Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: Baroness Sideshow Exclusive Edition Still Available - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #885
ThundeRSS

Quote:
While iPads, video games, and all things electronic seem to be all the rage with kids, toys based on iconic/retro brands are said to be making a come back. According to The Street, GI Joe is one of Hasbro's best sellers during this holiday season:

Toy makers and distributors have long been aware of what Hasbro(HAS_) refers to as the power of a "portfolio of iconic bands." Among that company's best-sellers were some very old and recognizable names: Nerf, G.I. Joe, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. The company has also benefited from the ever-popular line of Star Wars-related action figures and yet another wave of movie-fueled demand for Transformers.
Original Source: GI Joe Is A 2011 Holiday Best Seller - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #886
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Robert Atkins has posted his penciled and inked turn-around drawings of the Baroness in her original costume on his blog. These turn arounds were also the 1st drawings that Atkins made of The Baroness in her original costume:

Over the course of the last few years, I have drawn quite a few Baroness commissions and sketches. For whatever reason though I had never really drawn her in her original costume, until I got to do this turnaround.

Now, I'm not saying this is the definitive Baroness. I don't know that I'm capable of that. But there is something to be said about her original costume. It still holds up today nearly 30 years later, and you certainly can't say that about every GI Joe design.

Check out the turnaround after the jump!
Original Source: Robert Atkins Baroness Turnaround - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #887
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank is proud to present an advanced review for Cobra #8, scheduled for release tomorrow, Wednesday, December 21st 2011. How did the trio of Chameleon, Lady Jaye, and Firewall end up after an all out brawl with Blackout in issue #7? In the aftermath of the new selection for Cobra Commander, how do the leading Cobra operatives react?

Read on for our review!
Original Source: HISS Tank Reviews Cobra #8 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #888
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Resolute 7 Packs and Toys R Us exclusive Pursuit Of Cobra Quick Kick & Pursuit Of Cobra Spirit have turned up at ROSS. Some of you(including this editor), experienced difficulty in finding the POC exclusives while they were at TRU, so this is another shot(perhaps an easier one too), at nabbing them. HISS Tank boards member Duffman spotted the Resolute sets not too long ago, with GeneralxRon finding the POC exclusives not too long afterwards. Prices are as follows:
  • GI Joe Resolute 7 Pack - $16.99
  • Pursuit Of Cobra Quick Kick or Spirit - $3.99
Happy hunting!
Original Source: Pursuit Of Cobra Spirit, Quick Kick, And GI Joe Resolute 7 Packs At ROSS - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #889
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE RenegadesTunnel Rat Image Gallery

Code Name: Tunnel Rat
Name: Nicky Lee

Tunnel Rat is a street wise infiltration expert. He has a small wiry build and can get into tight spaces like air ducts and sewers. he is also right at hime in the dark places like subway tunnels. Because he knows many natural healing remedies, he ends up becoming the group's medic whenever sameone gets hurt.

Primary Weapon: Heavy Assault Rifle
Combat Gear: Revolver,robotic bomb defusion device with controller, phone, shovel, survival pack & gear.

GIJOE Renegades Tunnel Rat

More GIJOE Renegades Tunnel Rat images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE RenegadesTunnel Rat Image Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #890
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GIJOE RenegadesTunnel Rat Image Gallery

Code Name: Tunnel Rat
Name: Nicky Lee

Tunnel Rat is a street wise infiltration expert. He has a small wiry build and can get into tight spaces like air ducts and sewers. he is also right at hime in the dark places like subway tunnels. Because he knows many natural healing remedies, he ends up becoming the group's medic whenever sameone gets hurt.

Primary Weapon: Heavy Assault Rifle
Combat Gear: Revolver,robotic bomb defusion device with controller, phone, shovel, survival pack & gear.

GIJOE Renegades "KILL STREAK" Tunnel Rat

More GIJOE Renegades Tunnel Rat images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Renegades Tunnel Rat Image Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #891
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out a full high res photo shoot of the all new v5 Crimson HISS Tank, recently released under the G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary line. The tanks comes with a driver, now named the Crimson Horseman. Pick this bad boy up if you can. Until then - over 55 images are available for your eyeball consumption after the break.
Original Source: Crimson HISS Tank Photo Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #892
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker lance858a made these custom Rebel Angel Iron Grenadier Storm Troopers.

"This is my Rebel Angel fan fiction collection of customs. Each one has a story per link below."

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...lance858a.html

Original Source: Custom Cobra Rebel Angel Iron Grenadiers Storm Troopers - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #893
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hope you all are having a nice time this holiday season. Got an update from Jon M Chu mentioning that G. I. Joe: Retaliation Post Production is going on well. He is certainly enjoying himself and it is indeed awesome to see the effort he’s putting in, to give us an enjoyable movie.

“We are in the thick of editing! This is one of my favorite parts because we get to see the movie all come together!”

We at HISSTANK wish Mr. Jon Chu and the entire Cast & Crew of G. I. Joe: Retaliation an awesome Christmas and a happy New Year filled with success.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Post Production Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #894
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Be safe our there 'Tankers! We hope you were able to find everything you wanted for the holidays. We are playing a bit of catch up. Too busy to stop by your local comic shop this week? Here are the previews for:

Cobra Ongoing #8
The Cobra Civil War is over! As the candidates pick up the pieces, new alliances are formed, and the new Commander prepares his first, bold stroke to consolidate his power. Meanwhile, in the bloody aftermath of Chameleon's investigation, she has to pick up pieces of her own.

GI Joe A Real American Hero #173
After last issue's shocking death, Snake Eyes takes off after the ninjas that attacked the Arashikage dojo. He intends to get to the bottom of this mysterious new ninja clanÖ or die trying! Meanwhile, Darklon is in custody, but can G.I. Joe figure out what his connection to Cobra Commander may be about, before it proves too late to stop the Cobra tyrant? It's a race against the clock in G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #173!

Read on to preview the GI Joe Comics for this week!
Original Source: Cobra #8 And Real American Hero #173 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #895
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sgt Slaughter tends to be a popular topic of discussion for GI Joe fans. From fans trying their best to hunt down the SDCC 2010 exclusive versions of the good ol' Sarge, to rumors that Sgt Slaughter may have a cameo in GI Joe Retaliation, Slaughter is quite the fan-favorite. Whether taking on other wrestlers in the WWF, to taking on Cobra in the GI Joe A Real American Hero cartoon, Slaughter was a hero to many of us during childhood.

So how cool would it be to run into your childhood hero, who like you, just happens to be looking for toys? This is exactly what happened, as HISS Tank boards member MrClean ran into none other than Sgt Slaughter at Toys R Us! YO JOE!
Original Source: Sgt Slaughter Toys R Us Sighting - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #896
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hasbro has passed along the following message:

Hello!

Happy holidays! We wanted share some news with you to consider passing along to your G.I. Joe fans/readers this holiday season.

Catch up on the G.I. Joe Renegades animated series from Hasbro Studios! Season 1 is discounted on iTunes now through January 4, 2012.

Here's the link

Thanks and enjoy a happy and healthy holiday season!
Original Source: GI Joe Renegades On Discount At Itunes Store Until January 4 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #897
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Christmas Eve is upon us! Yet the toys don't stop coming, we've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore!

GI JOE 2012 SERIES 03 & 04
We have received a restock shipment of the new Series 03. This assortment
includes Ripcord, Scarlett, Tunnel Rat and Cobra Trooper from the
Renegades TV show, along with the Techno Viper, Hazard Viper and more. We
have the case of 12 listed at $84.99, and singles of most of the figures
available as well - be sure to grab what you need for your collection
today.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=6573

Check out all the preorders and new arrivals after the jump!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update - BigBadToyStore Week Christmas Eve - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #898
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Paramount has issued a Teaser Poster and the abbreviated Synopsis of G. I. Joe Retaliation.

"A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with HASBRO and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence."

Take a look at the G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster, after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster And Official Description Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 12-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #899
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Site sponsor Kokomo Toys has received word from Hasbro that the GI Joe Retaliation toys will be released on May 28th 2012!

We received word from Hasbro this morning that we can place our order for the new movie toy line figures as early as today. We hope to have stuff listed for Pre-Order soon on our website. The first thing we noticed was the wholesale prices have been increased. Ouch.

The catalog shows Bravo, Delta and Alpha vehicles along with figure cases of 12 per case. There is listings for some "10 "Inch Battle-Kata Battlers" and "Dress/Playsets" and 2 Pack Ninja Showdown sets. Woo Hoo!

There is no case assortment break downs as of yet, but we will update our site as soon as we get more information.

Is the Delta size-class for vehicles the same as the Sky Striker or bigger? Stay tuned for more info!
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Toys Release Day May 28 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 01-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #900
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Stronox made this custom Cobra Zombie Viper.

Although just a repaint, we see just how much detail was sculpted into this figure.
All of the details have been brought to life...er death...er........well, you'll see...

Original Source: Custom Cobra Zombie Viper - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe