TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #1251
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Here’s a quick little update to the earlier news post of G. I. Joe: Retaliation And Renegades 4-Packs Ready For Preorder At Amazon.

You can now enjoy the “proper” official images of the 4-Packs by Amazon. Gladly, the Retaliation Bios doesn’t spoil the movie. Sadly, both 4-Packs are now sold out for the moment. Hopefully, a restock will happen soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hmmm... Still the mystery of Joe Colton and Blind Master remains....

We took the liberty of obtaining the High Definition versions of the images, take a look after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation And Renegades 4-Packs Official Images By Amazon - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #1252
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
We now have a look at the GI Joe Retaliation Japanese Poster thanks to HissTank boards member VideoViper. The poster features:
  • Joe Colton played by Bruce Willis
  • Storm Shadow played by Lee Byung Hun
Click the thumbnail for a closer look.
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Japanese Poster - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #1253
ThundeRSS

Quote:
AintItCoolNews recently interviewed GI Joe Retaliation director Jon Chu, where he cleared up a frequent subject of debate, "Is Rex Lewis the Cobra Commander in Retaliation?":

I don’t know where all this crazy, speculative stuff came from. We were asked the question, Lorenzo [di Bonaventura, Producer) and I at Toy Fair...

‘Is that the same actor’?

I was like...

‘No, its not the same actor’.

‘Is that Joseph Gordon Levitt?’

‘No, it is not!’

But it is Rex!

We are continuing that story, there is no other Cobra Commander. We can put that rumor to rest. I was waiting for this moment to finally clarify, I’m glad you asked that.

When asked if Duke dies in the movie, Chu replied:
"All I can say is: you should always expect the unexpected in the G.I. Joe. ALWAYS expect the unexpected"

Chu also mentioned the Cobra Special Forces, and more, for before the movie and possibly afterwards.....

"We are having a lot of fun with Cobra ‘being’ the Joes in this version. As you know, the multi-media aspect of movies now means the story doesn’t begin and end in the movie, it actually can begin way before...online...and can continue afterwards. We have stuff going on that you should be looking out for online such as the ‘Cobra Special Forces’ site, its all part of our goal.

We have a lot of little things that I don’t want to spoil, other than to look out for them.

Maybe there’s some Cobra cover companies, maybe there are characters that we are setting up here who come back in a different form. Definitely there’s some things in there which may seem like ‘nothing in this movie, but they have a purpose!
"
Original Source: Jon Chu Clears Up Speculation - Cobra Commander In Retaliation IS Rex Lewis - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #1254
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
We have received a new update from Toyark Sponsor Past Generation Toys. Check out their pre-orders and new arrivals below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week @ PastGenerationToys.com

PreOrders

Several new Transformers Prime preorders are posted. The next wave includes Airrachnid, Bumblebee, and Deadend. Also posted are the new line from Hasbro called Fall of Cybertron Transformers Generations. The first wave includes Optimus Prime, Jazz and Shockwave!

GI Retaliation Action Figure and Vehicle preOrders are now available. Looks to be an interesting line.

The newest Star Wars Vintage preOrders are posted. This wave includes Nikto Skiff Guard, Grand Moff Tarkin, Clone Pilot Odd Ball, Shae Vizla, and Galen Marek.

The next round of Amazing Spider-Man action figures and DC Direct busts/statues are now available for preOrder.

The next wave of Avengers figures are up for preOrder. This wave includes Skrull Soldier, Black Window and a movie version of Hawkeye

LEGO fans will be glad to know the Series 7 Minifigures will be on the way soon. You can pick up just the figures you like or the whole set!

New/In-Stock

We have lots of NEW items from the following lines: Halo Anniversary, Star Wars Vintage, Clone Wars, Transformers, Bowen Deisgns, WWE, LEGO, Sideshow and Gears of War

Follow Past Generation Toys on Twitter, @pastgentoys and check out the Past Generation Toys Facebook page.

Thanks for shopping with Past Generation Toys!! Joshua

Original Source: Sponsor Update - PGT Spider-Man, WWE, Star Wars and More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #1255
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The newest issue of GI Joe A Real American Hero from IDW is scheduled for release tomorrow, and we've got a preview!

GI Joe Real American Hero 178
Cobra is in trouble! The Blue Ninja clan has infiltrated COBRA's american stronghold and, even with G.I. JOE's help, they may not be able to stop the destruction. The leader of the Blue Ninjas, a mysterious cyborg that goes by the codename of BN-001, has arrived in Broca Beach as well. And when he goes after SNAKE EYES and BARONESS, his unmatched skills may finally be too much for the silent Arashikage warrior. Prepare for devastation in the newest issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!

Read on to preview this new issue!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #178 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #1256
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Remember that Amazon.com Exclusive GI Joe Renegades 4 Pack that went on sale yesterday and sold out in less than a day? Thanks to HissTank boards member edhellman we now have a look at each of the figures outside of the package!

Amazon.com Exclusive GI Joe Renegades 4 Pack
  • Duke
  • Snake Eyes
  • Storm Shadow
  • Ninja Viper
Interestingly enough, the 3 ninjas in this set have thigh swivels, using hip construction which resembles the style used on the recent Avengers Movie figures. In addition, the ninjas also have rocker ankles, 1st seen on Renegades Scarlett. Check out the new 4 pack images after the jump!
Original Source: Amazon GI Joe Renegades 4 Pack In Hand Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #1257
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up! Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment entitled La Fille Du Roy:

This week's issue is the epilogue of Roy's story. Though he has fallen in battle (literally), he's still on someone's mind. Someone with a gun pointed to Clutch's head
!

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us after the jump for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #187 - La Fille Du Roy Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #1258
ThundeRSS

Quote:
And so it begins.....The first official big box retail sighting of GIJOE Retaliation movie toys has just been posted up by HISS Tank.com boards member seanbratton, at his local Fort Wayne, IN - TRU.

More Retaliation GIJOE Movie Toy images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation 10" Ninja Commandos Found At TRU - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #1259
ThundeRSS

Quote:
And so it begins.....The first official big box retail sighting of GIJOE Retaliation movie toys has just been posted up by HISS Tank.com boards members seanbratton & Indiana Joe, at his local Fort Wayne, IN - TRU.

More Retaliation GIJOE Movie Toy images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys Found At TRU - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #1260
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker lance858a made this custom Cobra Rebel Angel Young Baroness.

"She was the last known direct descendant of Alexander the Great. She was worshiped as a living God by those under the Cobra flag. She was loved and feared by those who served her. She was the Supreme Commander of the Cobra Immortals, the symbol of Cobra’s divinity, the Royalty, the demigod, Cobra’s Immortal Princess, her Royal Majesty, the Baroness. And today, she turned 16 years old and was branded a traitor."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom Cobra Rebel Angel Young Baroness - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #1261
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS is the first-ever online social game based on the iconic G.I. JOE brand. In this arena-based combat title, players can join either the G.I. JOE team or the villainous COBRA organization, accessing a huge catalogue of iconic heroes and villains along with spectacular weapons and vehicles. An epic battle will rage in the game's arenas as iconic commandos and their minions struggling for control and to claim victory for their side.
  • Roadblock
  • Lifeline
  • Cobra Stun
  • Buzzer
  • Dr. Mindbender
  • Wolverine
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS | Syfy Games Facebook

G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS will be released under the Syfy Games banner and debut in June on Facebook and Syfy.com.
Original Source: GIJOE Special OPS Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #1262
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Slash Film was able to sit down for an interview with Jon Chu; the Director of G. I. Joe: Retaliation. Mr. Chu talked about the introduction of Joe Colton and reinventing Cobra Commander.

Question: I wanted to know, why should people who hated the first film give this sequel a chance?

Jon Chu: It’s crazy, because as polarizing as that first movie was, people still went and saw it and people still went and saw it over and over and the DVD sold like crazy, so…

Question: And then you made a sequel, so they must have made money.

Jon Chu: Exactly. And especially now like hearing the fans say what they want and don’t want and which characters they wish were coming back and which weren’t. I mean it seems like more people like it than people will admit, which is crazy. And we are not trying to compete with that movie, we are trying to make a different movie. To me, the GI JOE product means something very different than the filmmakers of the last movie. To me, GI JOE is this very personal thing. I grew up on GI JOES. I grew up playing GI JOES and so I have a very specific idea and it’s probably really different from people who first knew about GI JOE with the 12 inch action figure, but we really tried to bridge all of those mythologies with everything you know about Joe and put it into one. For instance, Joe Colton, one of the number one questions when I first signed on to the movie everyone would be like “Well who is playing Joe?” I’m like “What are you talking about? There is no “Joe.” Then I remembered Joe Colton and was like “That would be really awesome to give Joe a face and a personality and there’s only one iconic person that could ever play that and that would be Bruce [Willis].”

Read the entire interview at Slash Film.

Mind you, the associated thread contains SPOILERS. Step carefully.
Original Source: Jon Chu Talks More About G. I. Joe: Retaliation And Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #1263
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 2012 H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) will include a remolded Compond Z Cannon with canister insert to hold the Compond Z cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded Armored Canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear, including a cardboard Dio Background.

The NJCC 2012 H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK will be given away at random via raffle tickets, and is NOT FOR SALE. Anybody who attends NJCC 2012 at early admission will receive 4 tickets for door prizes, and general admission will receive 1 ticket. One H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK will be given away per hour.

NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Dealer Room Is Now Sold Out! We have an amazing selection of dealers from all over the east coast for the spring NJCC. We are looking forward to helping you complete you collection on May 6th 2012!

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, May 6th, 2012
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

More Updates Coming Soon……

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: NJCC 2012 H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Zombie Assault Vehicle - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #1264
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Toyark Sponsor Past Generation Toys has put up their pre-order listings for GI Joe Retaliation. Click the image below to check them out.

Original Source: PGT GI Joe Retaliation Pre-Orders - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #1265
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the forth figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, OKTOBER GUARD PARATROOPER: STORMAVIK.

- - 25th Anniverary Style Action Figure
- Oktober Guard Team Member
- NEW Headsculpt
- Includes Stand, Assault Rifle, Survival Machete,
2nd Assault Rifle and Backpack

International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention - GIJoeCon 2012!
Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Style OKTOBER GUARD PARATROOPER: STORMAVIK - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #1266
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to www.ACtoys.net boards member xuxian for posting up images of the upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toy Ninja Combat Cruiser. The new vehicle is the POC - 30th VAMP with a few remolded parts and new Ninja colors.

More Ninja Combat Cruiser images after the jump.
Original Source: Ninja Combat Cruiser GIJOE Retaliation Movie Vehicle - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #1267
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI Joe Field Manual author Jim Sorenson has dropped by to let us know that his blog has updated with the cover to GI Joe Field Manual Volume 1! The cover was done by Bill Forster. Click the thumbnail to check it out!
Original Source: GI Joe Field Manual Volume 1 Cover - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #1268
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Airmax made this custom Cobra Decepticon Soundwave in modern era Joe style !

"I want to thank Tim 121RVC, whose RAH style Soundwave was the nugget that started this project going.
I also have to thank my dude Gorilla for the badd@$$ Soundwave illustration.
He doesn't have a site up right now, but he's a monster of a talent.

[TTT: Check the thread for pics of this custom on a custom card with art made just for this project !]
I have to thank Raginspoon. Without his amazing casting work, this project would never have happened.
He's an absolute master of his craft, and got the dupes done in no time flat."

Original Source: Custom Cobra Decepticon Soundwave - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #1269
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Living the Adventure Dios | Facebook is a fan site dedicated to making new and easy to assemble, printable dios that make displaying your GIJOE collection fun.

Check out images of the Hazardous Environment Playset after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Living the Adventure Dios - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #1270
ThundeRSS

Quote:
According to Soompi, GI Joe Retaliation will have its world premiere in South Korea on June 15th. The cast and crew will be in South Korea for a press conference on June 14th, and the next day there will be a red carpet event for the premiere. Here's more from Soompi:

"The main cast of G.I. Joe: Retaliation and the production team will come to South Korea on June 14. The world premiere of G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be held in South Korea!

On June 14, they will hold a press conference with the director and actors. The day afterwards on June 15, the movie will have its premiere and there will also be a red carpet event. It is the first time that a Hollywood film is being premiered in South Korea. This shows how big of a role Lee Byung Hun (Who portrays Storm Shadow) is playing in terms of promotions, and is a testimony to his world star status.
"
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation World Premiere - June 15 In South Korea - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #1271
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Director Jon Chu explained to Empire Magazine, the various scenes from the 2nd Theatrical Trailer for G. I. Joe: Retaliation which premiered last 24th of April.

While the article doesn’t reveal much, it does feature teensy bit of spoiler-ish material; which the Spoiler-Sensitive Moviegoer should avoid.

“I don’t want to give too much away about our homage [to the ‘Silent Issue’], or what Storm Shadow and Snake-Eyes are going up against or what’s going on in the scene. It’s not an entirely silent interlude but we decided to have an 11 minute fight scene with no dialogue. Did I think it would work? I don’t know, but we wanted to try it. It was one of our longest sequences to shoot - it spanned weeks. It was a very complex scene, but it was worth it because this is something that no-one’s seen before. We wanted to have at least one thing that no-one’s seen before, with a character that no-one would expect to see, in every action piece in the movie.”

You can go through Jon Chu’s Trailer Breakdown by visiting Empire.
Original Source: Jon Chu's G. I. Joe: Retaliation Theatrical Trailer #2 Breakdown - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #1272
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Based on the G. I. Joe: Retaliation Theatrical Trailer #2, a new TV Spot has been revealed to Japan for G. I. Joe: Back 2 Revenge. It features a bit more Storm Shadow action and Cobra Commander (accompanied by Firefly and President Zartan).

The spot is introduced by Lee Byung-Hun with closing comments from Bruce Willis.

We will post a better quality version as soon as we have it in our hands.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Japanese TV Spot - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #1273
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 2012 H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) will include a remolded Compond Z Cannon with canister insert to hold the Compond Z cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded Armored Canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear, including a cardboard Dio Background.

The NJCC 2012 H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK will be given away at random via raffle tickets, and is NOT FOR SALE. Anybody who attends NJCC 2012 at early admission will receive 4 tickets for door prizes, and general admission will receive 1 ticket. One H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK will be given away per hour.

NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Dealer Room Is Now Sold Out! We have an amazing selection of dealers from all over the east coast for the spring NJCC. We are looking forward to helping you complete you collection on May 6th 2012!

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, May 6th, 2012
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

More Updates Coming Soon……

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: Reminder NJCC 2012 Is Today May 6th - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #1274
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Dwayne Johnson tweeted an image of him with Ray Park as Snake Eyes which may have taken while he was on set.

Because of Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis and Lee Byung-hun, G. I. Joe: Retaliation is getting a strong international recognition since all three movie stars are recognizable celebrities around the world, more than the cast of Rise of Cobra.

The Rock was having fun on the set maintaining a close friendship with G. I. Joe fans around the world with his unofficial movie set updates. Fans are yet to see G. I. Joe: Retaliation, but the journalists who had seen various snippets express positive reaction to the upcoming movie by Jon Chu.
Original Source: Image Of Roadblock With Snake Eyes By Dwayne Johnson - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #1275
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Storm Shadow & Roadblock New GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys
Original Source: Storm Shadow & Roadblock New GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #1276
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Super_Megatron @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The 2012 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo will be July 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre- 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - Mississauga Ontario

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

You can get updates via Facebook Collectible Toy Expo | Facebook and Twitter Collectible Toy Expo (@CollectibleExpo) on Twitter for the show, as big guest announcements will be coming in the near future.
Original Source: 2012 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo is July 29th in Mississauga, Ontario - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #1277
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to 2 new auctions from ebay seller viperskingdom, we now have a few new images of the following GI Joe Retaliation Wave 2 figures:Storm Shadow has the hood from Resolute Storm Shadow in addition to a sword and backpack from Pursuit Of Cobra Desert Battle Storm Shadow, in addition to a vest and new zipline accessory. Check out more images of these wave 2 figures after the jump!
Original Source: Battle Kata Roadblock And Sneak Attack Storm Shadow Auctions - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #1278
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up! Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment entitled Pain in the arm:
This week, some bored Cobras find a way to kill time on the job. Hey, being a Cobra grunt isn't all tank-driving and parachute-deploying, ya know

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us after the jump for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #188 - Pain In The Arm Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #1279
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This past weekend the NJCC 2012 spring event took place with great success! We wanted to thanks all the fans and dealers who attended the show and made it an event to remember. On hand to celebrate the HAZARD HISS Tanks, Kevin Watts built this one of a kind Cobra Compund Z Laboratory Playset! Special thanks and props go out to his incredible work on this project.

Check out some of his images from NJCC after the jump.
Original Source: Cobra Compund Z Laboratory Playset From NJCC 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #1280
ThundeRSS

Quote:
ComingSoon.net has posted what it says is the final poster for GI Joe Retaliation. Shown are:
  • Roadblock
  • Joe Colton
  • Lady Jaye
  • Snake Eyes
  • Cobra Commander
. Meanwhile, Omelete has posted a new poster from Brazil featuring the same aformentioned characters, in addition to:
  • Jinx
  • Storm Shadow
  • Firefly
check out the new posters after the jump!
Original Source: 2 New GI Joe Retaliation Posters Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #1281
ThundeRSS

Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Premiere Pack Amazon Exclusive - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #1282
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the fifth figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, IRON GRENADIER: ELITE TROOPER.

- Based on Cancelled Exclusive
- Cold Weather Operations Uniform
- Includes Uzi, Sword, Pistol and Stand
- Troop Builder (FOUR Figures in set)

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Style IRON GRENADIER: ELITE TROOPER - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #1283
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
This may not last long, but the Amazon exclusive 4 packs that came in and sold out quickly last week are back in stock at Amazon.com. Check them out below:

G.I. Joe Sneak Peek 3.75 inch Figure 4 pack

G.I. Joe Renegades 3.75 inch Figure 4 pack
Original Source: Amazon 4 Packs Back In Stock - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #1284
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A new issue of GI Joe by IDW is scheduled for release today, and we've got a preview!

GI Joe #13
Deep Terror' begins here! COBRA is digging a miles-deep shaft in the Patagonian wilderness and what they're digging for could change the world forever and NOT in a good way. The Joes are looking for payback after recent events but will the cuts to their operating budget allow for a mission to the bottom of the world? Also: A new JOE arrives at Fort Baxter!

Read on to preview this issue!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe Volume 2 #13 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #1285
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Kokomo Toys is getting ready for the Summer and we are excited as can be for Joe Con. In celebration of this we are going all out. You got to try to make it to Kokomo Toys this weekend! We are going to be blowing stuff out the door! CHEAP!

This weekend only, starting May 10th through May 12th we are planning to blow out all the vintage vehicle shells from storage for only $1 each.

This is a customizers paradise. It don't matter what vehicle or what condition, it's all just a $1 each. From big stuff like Terror Drome shells all the way down to small vehicles like Ferrets. It has to go!

So come on over to Kokomo! Make the road trip journey and bring your friends. We will have everything under a tent outside the front of the shop and you can take your time looking at everything, drag it out and spread it across to get whatever you need. You will find that most vehicles are C-8 condition or below. Some are in better condition, but just didn't have enough parts to complete. There are seriously, thousands of shells to pick from.

As an extra bonus there is 4 large bins of junk parts and pieces that are good for customizers too. Every piece is $0.05 cents a piece, doesn't matter what it is.

Kokomo Toys now has over 20,000 parts in nearly 5,000 separate listings on eBay as of today. This will be the first run of our vintage items for 2012 until we restock after Joe Con 2012. So, grab your parts lists and come check us out on eBay.

GIJOE Instructions: Vintage Vehicle Instructions in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE File Cards: Vintage GI Joe Cobra File Cards items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Figure Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Vehicle Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Vehicle Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!
Original Source: Thousands of Vehicle Shells $1.00 Blow Out Sale @ Kokomo Toys - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #1286
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Recently, loose samples of the canceled Pursuit Of Cobra Alpine turned up for auction, and now, the vehicle he was supposed to come with has turned up as well. Thanks to Ebay seller viperskingdom we now have a few new images of the canceled GI Joe Mountain Wolf Mech. This mech used a repainted body from the canceled Sigma 6 Shadow Hammer Mech and one of the arms it was supposed to come with(in addition to an arm that came with the Cobra Deviant).

Whether you wanted this Mech, Alpine, or both, check out more images of the Mech that could've been after the jump!
Original Source: Mountain Wolf Mech On Ebay - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #1287
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Shinobitron made this custom 6 Inch Cobra Eel V2.

"Continuing my line of Marvel Legends Scale GI Joes comes the Cobra Eel. This Eel is based of the later version.
One blue and yellow paint job later we got an Eel.
Body - Diver Batman
Head - ATOMS Diver helm
Fins - Styrene
All weapons and accessories made from various other fodder."

Original Source: Custom 6 Inch Cobra Eel V2 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #1288
ThundeRSS

Quote:
On Saturday, Steven Tyler; lead singer of Aerosmith participated in the finale of the latest Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp installment. Tyler revealed some details about the new Aerosmith video [Legendary Child], which the group spent 12 hours shooting on Friday. He had this to say about their upcoming song featuring on G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

Tyler says he felt it was a good song to contribute to G.I. Joe because its theme of the band struggling to overcome adversity in the music industry mirrored the battle the movie’s heroes had against their own nemesis.

"G.I. Joe [is] about about deep space and 'let’s go fight the foe'," he points out. "And then I thought about where the band came from, and going [into] the music business. If there ever…was a foe, the music business was. So to be successful you had to learn how to climb ladders, jump through hoops and live through burning houses."

Legendary Child is to debut later this month.
Original Source: Steven Tyler Reveals Details About Legendary Child For Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #1289
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the fifth figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, IRON GRENADIER: ELITE TROOPER.

- Based on Cancelled Exclusive Set
- Includes Heavy Machine Gun with bi-pod,
Ammo strip, RPG, Two Pistols and Stand
- Troop Builder (TWO Figures in set)

Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Style IRON GRENADIER: HEAVY WEAPONS SPECIALIST - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #1290
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Finally, a G. I. Joe: Retaliation poster worthy of the title “a Movie Poster”, as opposed to the badly photoshopped G. I. Joe: Retaliation Final Posters we saw few days ago.

This one is from Mexico and a great addition for those who wanted to add collectibles from the upcoming movie.

Take a look at the bigger version, after the jump.

Courtesy of Imp Awards.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Mexican Final Poster - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #1291
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A set of Character Posters are out for G. I. Joe: Retaliation. These posters are the same Character Posters we’ve seen before, but with new backgrounds.

The posters feature:
  • Roadblock
  • Snake Eyes
  • General Joe Colton
  • Lady Jaye
Original Source: International G. I. Joe: Retaliation Character Posters - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #1292
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G. I Joe: Retaliation Cobra Special Forces Facebook page has been updated with a new image of Firefly; Cobra’s number #1 saboteur guy walking towards a burning building. There are dead bodies everywhere and may possibly be dead Joes.

This description is also posted along with the image:

"Cobra men show no fear and never hesitate to get the job done"
Original Source: New Firefly Image From Cobra Special Forces - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #1293
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS is the first-ever online social game based on the iconic G.I. JOE brand. In this arena-based combat title, players can join either the G.I. JOE team or the villainous COBRA organization, accessing a huge catalogue of iconic heroes and villains along with spectacular weapons and vehicles. An epic battle will rage in the game's arenas as iconic commandos and their minions struggling for control and to claim victory for their side.

G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS will be released under the Syfy Games banner and debut in June on Facebook and Syfy.com.
  • Scarlett
  • Sci-Fi
  • Cobra Commander
  • Serpentor
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS | Syfy Games Facebook
Original Source: GIJOE Special OPS Update Scarlett - Serpentor & More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #1294
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Soompi has posted an article pertaining to how Storm Shadow survived the end of Rise Of Cobra and how he was resurrected for GI Joe Retaliation. Apparently Storm Shadow actor Lee Byung Hun was asked how his character was resurrected, to which he replied:

"Lee Byung Hun stated, “In the film there is no separate explanation. However, there is a hint as to how ‘Storm Shadow’ resurrects.” The star added, “I really like the role of Storm Shadow. In order to act him out, I studied his character history and he was the most charming character of G.I. Joe. In the film there is a division between the Cobra army and Joes, however Storm Shadow does not really belong to either group. I liked the fact that the character was a lonely fighter."

Perhaps Lee did not want to spoil the plot. How do you think Storm Shadow survived in freezing waters? Could it be by use of the "Sleeping Phoenix"?
Original Source: Lee Byung Hun Talks A Little More Storm Shadow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1295
ThundeRSS

Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation - The Rock Exclusive Trailer - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1296
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the fifth figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, IRON GRENADIER: ELITE GUARDS

- Based on Cancelled Exclusive Set
- **Unreleased** 25A Figure Body
- Includes Assault Rifle, Pistol and Stand
- Troop Builder (TWO Figures in set)

Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Style IRON GRENADIER: ELITE GUARDS - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #1297
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member JWilli1925 for posting up the first US Retail sighting of the new GIJOE Basic Line figures. The new figures are retailing at a $6.00 price point! Happy Hunting....

More GIJOE Basic figure images after the jump.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Basic Line Found At US Retail Dollar General - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #1298
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the eighth figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, IRON GRENADIER: GENERAL VOLTAR

- 25th Anniverary Style Action Figure
- NEW Headsculpt and for the
first time... removable helmet!
- Includes Stand, Assault Rifle,
Sword, and 2nd Assault Rifle

Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Style IRON GRENADIER: GENERAL VOLTAR - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #1299
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Following up on the GI Joe Retaliation Wave 2 Auctions posted earlier this week by Ebay seller viperskingdom, are a few more auctions from what Hasbro calls the 1st movie accurate wave. Up now for auction are the following:Thanks to these auctions we have new images of the aforementioned toys, check them out after the jump!
Original Source: Ninja Duel Snake Eyes, Flint, And Tread Ripper On Ebay - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #1300
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Stronox made this custom Cobra Shadow Tracker.

"My second version of this character, this time my focus was really on having his head be able to have full range of motion at all times. To achieve this, I used a torso from renegades Duke, I added a matching knife, gave him an old slayer machete, and utilized the bow and arrow set from the MU Taskmaster. His tunic/belt is from a SW Quinlan Vos, neck wrap from a SS, and feet from a Serpentor. Lastly I sculpted over the hole in his left leg to match, trimmed his legs so that he could actually stand up straight (I hate it when figures can't straighten their legs) added a bow string with fishing line, modded the quiver to attach on the back of the belt, and added a clip for the machete."

Original Source: Custom Cobra Shadow Tracker - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe