TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 07-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
Thunder Thursdays: ThunderCats Gets Dark! - TV Preview at IGN

Some interesting character info this time, including bits about the Thunder Kittens. (They expect people to love them this go round! Even though some of us already did )
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The more I read about the new show, the more I like. Especially about making the relationship between the T-cats and Mumm-Ra not something that happened on accident. I was talking about the new show with a friend of mine who's seen a good amount of the original series (not sure I can say he's a fan or not though), and I couldn't find a way to explain this without him thinking it was a bad idea. Especially Thundera being a kingdom on the planet Third Earth, rather than a planet all on it's own (he compared the change to if they were to try and change Superman's story arc to not involve Krypton being destroyed).
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:40 AM   #3
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
I actually prefer Thundera being a kingdom on Third Earth that gets destroyed. To me it seems less Silly than the original series.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK Punk View Post
I actually prefer Thundera being a kingdom on Third Earth that gets destroyed. To me it seems less Silly than the original series.
I do too. Most especially because it allows them to give Mumm-Ra a background connected to the Thundercats, rather than the two just running into each other. It also allows them to explain the conflict between the Thundercats and the "Mutants".
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
ThunderCat Tygra 2011
Prince of Thundera
The fact about telling the story behind the fight between Mumm ra and the cats is awesome. In fact, everything this serie is going to tell and show will be great!
More I know about the show more I love it, I canĀ“t wait!!

Btw, the episode 3 sounds cool XD I wanna see how Lion-O drags Tygra and Cheetara with him to a sea storm and on a ship full of fishmen!!! XD
I wanna se that!
And all the show!!!
Thundercats HOOOOOO!
ThunderCat Tygra 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
ThunderTomkat21
Thunder Kitty
Sounds good!
ThunderTomkat21 is offline   Reply With Quote