TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 08-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
In the 80's we had the best cartoon intro from thundercats. The theme song is proudly my ringtone With the new show however, we got the 1 line tune with the growl a black screen and the red cat logo. It's decent and all just a little underwhelming. Do you think they will expand on it at all? I'm not knocking it. But alot of my favorite toons had killer intros like MASK, SilverHawks, Gi Joe etc. It made them more memorable to me. Most of my favorite cartoon themes are ringtones, its so awesome!
Valdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
As cool as a full intro would be, I'm fine with the mini-intro the new show has. Allows for more time to be given to actual episode content. Also, it leaves the original's intro as something special...if that makes sense.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
yes it does
Old 08-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdin View Post
In the 80's we had the best cartoon intro from thundercats. The theme song is proudly my ringtone With the new show however, we got the 1 line tune with the growl a black screen and the red cat logo. It's decent and all just a little underwhelming. Do you think they will expand on it at all? I'm not knocking it. But alot of my favorite toons had killer intros like MASK, SilverHawks, Gi Joe etc. It made them more memorable to me. Most of my favorite cartoon themes are ringtones, its so awesome!
So true but they couldn't top the original intro anyway. The 80's rocked with intros. Thundercats, Silverhawks, Mighty Orbots, Dinosaucers, MASK were among my favorites.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
Monkian
Thunder Monkey
My guess is that they'll leave it as is.
Monkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #6
Shadowknight1
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
If you really want to see the show with an "epic" opening, I've sort of got you covered. I took scenes from these first few episodes and arranged them to the original opening audio. Enjoy!

Shadowknight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:11 AM   #7
crackus
Thunder Puss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowknight1 View Post
If you really want to see the show with an "epic" opening, I've sort of got you covered. I took scenes from these first few episodes and arranged them to the original opening audio. Enjoy!

nice one!!
crackus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #8
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
That, was awesome!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:

Awesome as soon as you get the Mumm-ra transformation in there we are all set.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
The theme song is proudly my ringtone
I am using the new Thundercats HOoooo as my ringtone
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Brilliant! You got the "Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats HOOOOOoooo" absolutely the way it should be. Nice job.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
Ruination04
Ancient Spirit of E-Ville
Quote:

Awesome!
Ruination04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #13
SPLIT LIP
King of Braves
Even though I'm cool with the current intro, I would not object to a full one later on.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #14
Shadowknight1
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
Awesome as soon as you get the Mumm-ra transformation in there we are all set.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I'm not sure if I'm going to put in the Mumm-ra transformation in there just yet. I've already done two versions of the video, the first didn't have any Panthro or ThunderTank.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #15
Shadowknight1
Thunder Kitty
So, here's a question...why the frak is YouTube saying I can make MONEY off of this f-ing video?! It's using copyrighted material, I'd get sued or thrown in jail if I made money off of the video, right??
Old 10-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
DecepticonSpike
My Cat Sits On My Head
Quote:

Very, very cool.
DecepticonSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:18 AM   #17
Ocicat
Thunder Kitty
That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it! I wouldn't even know where to start doing something like that! Well done!
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Amazing! Great job!
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #19
king kahn
Thunder Kitty
Iknow the have made a real intro. However this is pretty good. I hope to see the actual intro at some point in time.
king kahn is offline   Reply With Quote