TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 10-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
ToyzMag
Thunder Kitty
Good news in France, we can found the wave 2 of the 6inch Thundercats animated serie : Tygra and Cheetara / And the 4inch Tygus !
ToyzMag.com » Les Thundercats Tigra et Cheetara 15cm disponibles en France

That's great because, the toy line launch in april (only at TRU) for tests. And now we can found the toy line every where.

We ara very happy in France about that.

We can found :
4inch : wave 1 (12€), thundertank (34€), ThunderCycle and Lizard véhicule (19€)

6inch : Mumm-ra, Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, Cheetara (15€)
8inch : Lion-O and Tigra Classics (20€)

and all role Play (sword, glove etc...)

Cheer !!!
ToyzMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
I don't want to make you sad but Les Thunderchats c'est mort. That's my bad French way of saying the Thundercats are dead. You will not be seeing any more Thundercats toys like a 6" Wily Kittens set, nor 6" Classic Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro and Wily Kittens. So the toy line will be incomplete. Because of that many collectors here in the US are selling off their toys. Enjoy your new found stuff though!
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
I don't want to make you sad but Les Thunderchats c'est mort. That's my bad French way of saying the Thundercats are dead. You will not be seeing any more Thundercats toys like a 6" Wily Kittens set, nor 6" Classic Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro and Wily Kittens. So the toy line will be incomplete. Because of that many collectors here in the US are selling off their toys. Enjoy your new found stuff though!
I don't think ToyzMag thinks the line is going to continue. They're just happy to see the already produced figures make their way to France.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
ToyzMag
Thunder Kitty
Hello,

Yes, I know the Line is in a Dead End. I work with Bandai France (with my french Web Site we organise a competition to win Thundecats toys to make the promotion of this toy line).

Thundercats is famous in France (since the 80's), and we very happy to found the new toy line this year (Which sells very well in our country).
ToyzMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyzMag View Post
Thundercats is famous in France (since the 80's), and we very happy to found the new toy line this year (Which sells very well in our country).
Cool. It's nice to see that the Thundercats brand is popular outside the US. Makes the fan-base a much more diverse group.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote