TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 08-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
via MTVGeek...

Huge Spoiler warning!!!

Silverhawks and Tigersharks!!!

"Lion-O travels into the Book of Omens to live out his ancestor's past as Leo, who led the rebellion against Mumm-Ra millenia ago. The origin of the stones and the cat's relationship to Mumm-Ra and the other animals is finally revealed!"

EXCLUSIVE: ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip ‘Legacy’ Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks! ยป MTV Geek

Last edited by Balgus82; 08-30-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
Grune the Warrior
Ghost
SPOILERS

Vultures and Jackals in the preview too. and Mon-Star!
Grune the Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
Hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnngggggghhhh!!! I'm wiggin' out, guys!
Saint Phe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Very unexpected, but sounds like it'll be a really good episode. Sort of reminiscent of Return to Thundera. Nice cameo for both Silverhawks and Tigersharks. Though I'm not sure if that is a Silverhawk on the bottom left screen, or one of Vultureman's species. Should be interesting to learn more of Mumm-Ra's origins and the "war stones".

Can't wait to see the full episode. Definitely not one to miss.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 PM   #5
nomad16
Thundarian
this is very interesting I just saw the teaser and Im loving what I see all those thunder tanks damn!!!!
nomad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
Vinson
King
This episode looks really cool. That army of Thundertanks was boss
Vinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #7
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
This clip played with my mind and mayed me say " WHAT"!!!
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
Eduardo
Thunder Kitty
Oh.

Oh.

Nice cameos... now please that these help for getting Silverhawks Part 2 & Tigersharks released!
Eduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
So awesome. And doesn't Mon-Star kinda look like a lion? I mean, he always did, but it really stood out in that shot.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #10
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
So AWESOME! It looks like Steevy Maximus may have called it dead on.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
The Ever Living
I love you too maaa-mutt!
Sweeeeeeet!
The Ever Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:49 AM   #12
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thanks for the heads up.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:17 AM   #13
Beast Arrow
Thunder Kitty
That is so Mon*Star on Mumm-Ra's screen. This makes me wonder if there really is a connection between the two in this continuity.

Even the Tiger Sharks made a nice little cameo. Honestly, every time we are led to believe each new episode is the best, the next one surpasses the previous.
Beast Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #14
prime01
Thunder Kitty
Where r the SilverHawks? Don't care if they change there back story just want them to look like the old cartoon.
prime01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:24 AM   #15
Beast Arrow
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by prime01 View Post
Where r the SilverHawks? Don't care if they change there back story just want them to look like the old cartoon.
Wait until at least the next episode, "Legacy", airs. They do not want to spoil too much until then.
Beast Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #16
blueeyedkitty
Thunder Kitty
Looks awesome!! can't wait to see this- and for Lion-o to pretend to be Leo and call the person who killed his father "my lord"...man...that must have been tough
blueeyedkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #17
Pianofighter
Thunder Kitty
So awesome
Pianofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:06 AM   #18
soundwave810
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Arrow View Post
That is so Mon*Star on Mumm-Ra's screen. This makes me wonder if there really is a connection between the two in this continuity.

Even the Tiger Sharks made a nice little cameo. Honestly, every time we are led to believe each new episode is the best, the next one surpasses the previous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinson View Post
This episode looks really cool. That army of Thundertanks was boss
^YES, THESE!!

Dare I say, Thundercats is THE BEST remake of the 21st century!
soundwave810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #19
Ancai
Thunder Kitty
I am looking forward to seeing how this mental time travel is working. Is he just along for the ride? Is he in control (it's not real time travel, it's some kind of simulation?)? Is Lion-O just standing blankly, staring at the book while the others worry? Very curious.

...Leo is really pretty, not gonna lie.
Ancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #20
Weapon XIX
Thunder Kitty
HOLY. HELL. That is awesome! Man I hope that means that Bandai somehow weaves Tigersharks and Silverhawks into the toyline!
Weapon XIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #21
LordLionO
Hear the Roar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon XIX View Post
HOLY. HELL. That is awesome! Man I hope that means that Bandai somehow weaves Tigersharks and Silverhawks into the toyline!

My sentiments exactly, I want some new Silverhawks!!
LordLionO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #22
propazoid
Thunder Kitty
WOW!

I'm such a huge Silverhawks fan as well, I was praying they would somehow add them into the show, thought that would NEVER happen! This is too good to be true. I hope we at least get a full episode with them involved!

-Zoid
propazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #23
Blade Raider
Thunder Kitty
Dear Thundercats.ws New Team,

Stop putting spoilers in your news titles. The title of this news reads "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." If it was just front paged, it could be avoided, but it's on EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE. If I look a little to the right on any page of this site, I see spoilers. You just ruined the surprise for everyone.

And just to clearify, I am NOT saying these previews shouldn't be front paged. They should be, they're news, but there's no reason to put spoilers in the title itself. It should read "ThunderCats Episode 7 Legacy Clip (SPOILERS)."
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
Dear Thundercats.ws New Team,

Stop putting spoilers in your news titles. The title of this news reads "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." If it was just front paged, it could be avoided, but it's on EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE. If I look a little to the right on any page of this site, I see spoilers. You just ruined the surprise for everyone.

And just to clearify, I am NOT saying these previews shouldn't be front paged. They should be, they're news, but there's no reason to put spoilers in the title itself. It should read "ThunderCats Episode 7 Legacy Clip (SPOILERS)."
Officially released clips are like trailers. They are promotional material. Anything in them is considered fair game. Once released to the public, they cease being "spoilers" in my book. Sorry you feel it's spoilers, but that's they way I've always written news stories and that's the way I will continue to do so.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #25
Icespark
Thunder Kitty
Mon*Star?! Tigersharks?! An army of Thundertanks?! I can't wait to see this! I love the guest appearances, and it looks like more backstory will be revealed! This episode is going to be great!
Icespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #26
Thundera
Thundercat!
O MY THUNDERA! THIS IS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!!! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT! I NEED TO SEE THIS EPISODE TODAY!!!!!! Let's hope for spin off people, spin off!!
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #27
ejrussell
Thunder Kitty
Lion-O goes into the Book of Omens and assumes the role of a long dead historical figure? Hmmm... Sounds like the writers are Brandon Sanderson fans! Trust me that is a good thing!
ejrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #28
Blade Raider
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
Officially released clips are like trailers. They are promotional material. Anything in them is considered fair game. Once released to the public, they cease being "spoilers" in my book. Sorry you feel it's spoilers, but that's they way I've always written news stories and that's the way I will continue to do so.
Your news story is not in question here (they are well written), your TITLE is. My point is not everyone wants to see, read, or watch these previews. Just because you think it's "fair game" doesn't mean everyone else does to. When you put what many would consider spoilers in the title of the article you make it impossible for us to avoid it. Not everyone comes here for previews. Personally I came here today to check the toy forums, not get info on this week's episode, but there it is in the right column weather I want to see it or not "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." There is no place on this site that doesn't have that in the right column.

All I'm asking is out of common courtesy to those that consider such things spoilers, please keep them out of the titles. Just look at Balgus82's topic title, it reads "Legacy preview." That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't spoil anything for anyone that sees that title but tells you what it's about.
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #29
moondog
Thunder Kitty
I dont see anything that looks like a silverhawk?
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #30
ejrussell
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog View Post
I dont see anything that looks like a silverhawk?
Mon-Star.
ejrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #31
moondog
Thunder Kitty
ya that is him but he is not a silverhawk himself
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #32
crackus
Thunder Puss
man I can't wait for this episode!!! give us silverhawks and tigersharks toys as well!!
crackus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:56 PM   #33
LXL Guy
Thunder Kitty
Nice to see some back story being implemented into the series.
LXL Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #34
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Your news story is not in question here (they are well written), your TITLE is. My point is not everyone wants to see, read, or watch these previews. Just because you think it's "fair game" doesn't mean everyone else does to. When you put what many would consider spoilers in the title of the article you make it impossible for us to avoid it. Not everyone comes here for previews. Personally I came here today to check the toy forums, not get info on this week's episode, but there it is in the right column weather I want to see it or not "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." There is no place on this site that doesn't have that in the right column.

All I'm asking is out of common courtesy to those that consider such things spoilers, please keep them out of the titles. Just look at Balgus82's topic title, it reads "Legacy preview." That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't spoil anything for anyone that sees that title but tells you what it's about.

When it comes down to it it's their site and if you don't even want the information provided by their publicity then it's your choice to come to this site or not. He's explained his position on the matter. They release previews every single week for the show. If you don't want to see them, then you might have to stop checking this site. Either way the episode itself isn't going to be about the Silverhawks and Tigersharks. They're cameos that go off the screen in 5 seconds. It's not a story spoiler.

Last edited by Balgus82; 08-31-2011 at 04:55 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #35
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

Official trailers are not spoilers. Period. You could see that just watching television.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #36
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:

Honestly, the title is the most important part of the story. People only care about headlines, pics and videos. A descriptive and catching title like that will easily get more views than "Episode 7 Spoilers".
Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #37
Joe Moore
Administrator
Also, we got the next preview clip as well as other sites. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...nd-images-247/
Old 08-31-2011, 09:54 PM   #38
Thundera
Thundercat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
Also, we got the next preview clip as well as other sites. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...nd-images-247/
I am pumped!!! And might I add that I love how you run this site
Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #39
Monkian
Thunder Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave810 View Post
^YES, THESE!!

Dare I say, Thundercats is THE BEST remake of the 21st century!
I might have to agree with this. Definitely looking better and better. This is what imagination is all about.
Monkian is offline   Reply With Quote