TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 04-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Since their website isn't working to send them an email:

Bandai America Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
5551 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630

Dear Bandai America Inc.,

I am writing you today with a few questions about your Thundercats toy line. Since the premier of the toy line in 2011, I have been collecting every piece that has been for sale. I do really enjoy these toys and the new cartoon.

I wanted to write because I have not heard any new information on the next scheduled release of toys, aka Wave 3. I am eager to hear if there will be a Wave 3 release and approximately when these toys will be announced and also when they will start to appear for retail.

Also, I have not seen in retail the Wave 2 deluxe figures for Panthro and Slithe. Are these figures still planned to be released?

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I await your response to my questions.

Sincerely,

Me

What do you all think?
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Don't get your hopes up. Bandai, like Hasbro and Mattel, won't give out info on future productions. They'll have a schedule of when, where, and how they want to reveal that kind of stuff. Partially because some stuff might not be finalized, and they don't want to reveal anything till everything is finalized (something Hasbro needs to start paying attention to more). They also want to make certain reveals as big as they can. Like when they showed all of wave one at last year's Toy Fair. With what happened at this year's Toy Fair, I imagine they don't want to make the same mistake for SDCC (aka reveal everything months in advance, when they should have waited to reveal said stuff at the convention).

I've also noticed that their customer service email on their website hasn't been working. Not really sure what's up with that...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote