TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons

Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
paulieesther
Thunder Kitty
Hi all,

I haven't seen any of the new cartoons yet, but I saw this figure mispacked in a Lion-o package, and I was wondering what his name is? Thanks in advance.

paulieesther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
His name is Count CheapskateMctoycollectorvitch.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
His name is Count CheapskateMctoycollectorvitch.
Damn

I got Ninja'd
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
paulieesther
Thunder Kitty
So you guys think somebody needed six Lion-O's, for customs or whatever and returned six of these to two different stores? Sure is strange. He kind of looks cat-ish, so I thought maybe it was some other Thundercats Ban Dai product that got jammed in there by mistake.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
I guarantee that this is a repack...It's Dracula dude

Nothing more

Nothing less...
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
paulieesther
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
I guarantee that this is a repack...It's Dracula dude

Nothing more

Nothing less...
Yeah, I guess you're right. It does kind of look like Dracula from that Batman vs. Dracula cartoon. I wonder what this figure is from that someone had six of them laying around to pass off as a Thundercat?

And I fell for it. LOL!

Also, I see that the figure only has four fingers and my other Thundercats figures all have five fingers. So that doesn't jive.

Okay, thanks for your help. I'll go get my money back. Looks like someone wanted six Lion-O's for customs I guess. The things that people will do to scam retail stores.... shameful. If they sliced the tape and retaped the packages, they're pretty good at it, because I sure can't tell.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
pallas
Thunder Kitty
Did you check to see if he is a Bandai figure? His scowl reminds me of the Lion-o wave 2 scowl. I mean couldn't Bandai be dumping all it's inventory mistakes and all, perhaps that is why i am finding so many TC logo grunes. If it is a switch you gotta love hutzpah of someone to take that much time and effort to replace a 5 dollar figure.
pallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #8
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
The more important question is who would want six of that particular Lion-o figure. Without TSoO no less. Like most people, I didn't even want one.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
paulieesther
Thunder Kitty
I couldn't read the base of the figure through the packaging, pallas.

Hey, Cat's Pajamas. I dunno, but whoever it is, it's the same person who bought six of these "The Batman vs. Dracula" DVD sets to get six Batman's back in 2006 it looks like. Another boardie on a separate thread identified the figure as Dracula as an exclusive pack in from a DVD set.

I thought that he looked like Dracula from the cover of the DVD, but I hadn't realized that they made a figure of him.

So mystery solved. I thought someone here would have enough toy knowledge to figure it out.

So super main ultimate point of this story... blahbitty blah blah... people suck.