TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 11-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Thundercats Episode 12 Title and Log Line Synopsis
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
It'll be nice to see Grune and the Lizards again. Should be interesting to find out what they've been up to this whole time. As for Tygra's and Cheetara's "early relationship" being revealed....only thing that comes to mind was that they might have already had a relationship before all of this happened? Either way I can't see Lion-O being happy about this, lol.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
xhavoc86
Thunder Kitty
I never understood or saw any "relationship" in this show, but ok I guess...

Guess it would be a longshot to say this has to do with Cheetara's telepathic abilities?
xhavoc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
ThundercatsRules
Thunder Kitty
wow tygra and cheetara had an "early" "RELATIONSHIP". did not see that coming.
Well its oficial , Lion-o is going to kill Tygra
ThundercatsRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
Yay for more Grune. I also love episodes where we learn more background.
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #6
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
To me it sounds more like they are saying Tygra and Cheetara have crossed paths when they were younger, but didn't realize they are the same people all these years later. Either way, could be interesting.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:53 AM   #7
Bengali of Thundera
Banned
I wonder what the bad guys've been doing all this episodes! As for Tygra and Cheetara, it's obvious they know each other since before all this happend. Remember when Tygra and Lion-O went to save Jaga and Cheetara in the second part of the first episode? When he first saw her he looked surpriced but not the kind of surpriced when you see someone for the first time...it was more like he was surpriced seeing her after a long time!

Anyways there's something I want to see in this episode and is 'flashbacks'!!!
Bengali of Thundera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:32 PM   #8
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
The think i want to find out is who is Tygras father. From the begging we know that he is adopted but we don't know who is his father. I'm very curious about that.
Yasraina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengali of Thundera View Post
When he first saw her he looked surpriced but not the kind of surpriced when you see someone for the first time...it was more like he was surpriced seeing her after a long time!
I honestly didn't catch that. I saw that he looked surprised, but didn't think much about it. Now that you mention that, it makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasraina View Post
The think i want to find out is who is Tygras father. From the begging we know that he is adopted but we don't know who is his father. I'm very curious about that.
I'm thinking he may have been a good friend of Claudus, cause otherwise why would the king adopt some random child? What would make it very interesting, and complicated, would be if he was actually Claudus's son, but a product of him cheating, and the adoption was a cover-up when Tygra's mother died?....
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #10
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I honestly didn't catch that. I saw that he looked surprised, but didn't think much about it. Now that you mention that, it makes a lot of sense.

I'm thinking he may have been a good friend of Claudus, cause otherwise why would the king adopt some random child? What would make it very interesting, and complicated, would be if he was actually Claudus's son, but a product of him cheating, and the adoption was a cover-up when Tygra's mother died?....
I like your thinking about the father issue and as of cheetara in the second episode he called her name surprised of being a cleric. so i thing they knew its other before and the relation between them started to grow after tygra saved her from the mouth of that bird in episode 11. Thats my thought
Old 11-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #11
ThunderCat Tygra 2011
Prince of Thundera
I love the show and all but I found kinda frustrating how characters like Tygra and Cheetara donĀ“t show so much development, till now!
It's really cool that the big bad guys will be back this Friday, I was hopeing that cause the story needs it, but seriously, I want more Tygra and Chaatara delopment!!!
Thats why Im so excited about episode 12. I loved the little moments Tygra/Cheetara in episode 11^^ And hope will get to see tons (kinda) of them this Friday
I wanna see flashbacks of them meeting each other and maybe, I don't know, there will be some of them being young I hope so cause since I saw Tygra and Lion-O as kids in episde 5, I want badly to see Cheetara as a kid!! <3
It would be cool too if the king and Jaga were in the flashbacks (if theres going to be any, of course)
I'm still waiting for the sneack peack for episode 12^^
This Friday will be awesome!!

ThunderCat Tygra 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #12
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
You lucky people i have to wait till Saturday to see it. I want to see it badly.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
ThunderCat Tygra 2011
Prince of Thundera
Removed, see below. TC.ws Staff
Old 11-17-2011, 03:28 AM   #14
Paul
Thunder Kitty
Hello! First post. Love the show, though do feel it's gone off the boil recently. Still enjoying it but it's definitely lost the pace of the first 7 episodes.
Having said that, it means Mumm-ra is not overused and corny like most cartoon villans become...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasraina View Post
cheetara in the second episode he called her name surprised of being a cleric.
I thought this was the case too but I watched the first two episodes again last night. Tygra says "Cheetara?!" in a surprised manner, and it's Lion-o who adds "you're a cleric?"

Someone on the boards mentioned Bengali - have I missed something somewhere? He's not been in it yet has he?!
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:47 AM   #15
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Hello! First post. Love the show, though do feel it's gone off the boil recently. Still enjoying it but it's definitely lost the pace of the first 7 episodes.
Having said that, it means Mumm-ra is not overused and corny like most cartoon villans become...

I thought this was the case too but I watched the first two episodes again last night. Tygra says "Cheetara?!" in a surprised manner, and it's Lion-o who adds "you're a cleric?"

Someone on the boards mentioned Bengali - have I missed something somewhere? He's not been in it yet has he?!
No Bengali hasn't been seen yet it's just us saying that we would like to see all the old characters back in the show. As for the surprise it was exactly what i said Tygra got seprise seing Cheetara as the cleric he just saved.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #16
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
By the way i just saw the clips Tygra as a child is so SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE him even more.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
Joe Moore
Administrator
Hi guys, please refrain from linking to other websites clips. We get the same weekly clips and images. However, we seem to be a bit further down the distribution list. Please refrain from linking to other sites clips so we can get ours up.

Thanks.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
ThunderCat Tygra 2011
Prince of Thundera
Sorry My bad. It won't happen again.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #19
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat Tygra 2011 View Post
Sorry My bad. It won't happen again.
Not your fault in the least. I've put out an email to my contacts at Cartoon Network and WB to see if I can get these clips in a more timely manner.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #20
VAwitch
Thunder Kitty
I'd like to see more explanation about the tail/no tail thing... especially since PANTHRO had a tail when he & Grune were rising troops, but sometime before he got co-promoted to General, tail's gone missing!
VAwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #21
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAwitch View Post
I'd like to see more explanation about the tail/no tail thing... especially since PANTHRO had a tail when he & Grune were rising troops, but sometime before he got co-promoted to General, tail's gone missing!
It looks like some of hem has and others don't. The Kittens they have and Panthro when he was young but neither Lio-no nor Tygra nor Cheetara had one when they where kids that is indeed strange!!!