TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 09-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
ive been collecting all the current wave of figures i can get my hands on but after watching the first 8 episodes there are a few other characters i really want to see/buy.
1. Drifting swordsman (creator of Hattanzo sword)
Id love to see this guy packaged with the Duelists backpack full of swords! should also have the willow reed as his weapon
2. Jaga
should include the lamp he was trapped in with some kind of light that is activated by thunderlynx. possibly also include book of omens that actually opens with thunderlynx as well. thunderlynx for jaga should be in his hand so when he holds either item it will activate.
3. Cheetara (cleric variant)
I was dissapointed when she didnt come with a cloak but if there was a variant that had it id buy that.
4. Claudus
not having Claudus in wave 1 surprised me as well. i dont think well see him again anytime soon but i think he would make a great figure.
5. Mumm-ra's "Storm-charger" tank (maybe include Ma-mutt if he exists later)

id also like to see a figure of the king who ordered the book of omens to be hidden. he was only shown briefly but id still buy it.

you guys have any other ideas for figures youd like to see?
also does anyone have any news on when a new wave will be released?

ive only included characters that have already been seen here but of course id like to see Pumyra, ro-bear berbils, etc.
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
Pizza Man Z
Thunder Kitty
I would like to see some Lizards, some thundercat soldiers, a freaking lion-o with the sword of Omens with the thundercat symbol in it. I would like to see some of the hunters from the song of the petalars. I would like a scaled Mum-ra. WOULD Freaking LOVE to see a Tigarshark or that dude from the silver hawks that was in legacy episode. A better Cheetara, Kit and Kat that have better joints. Seriously find the Magnet thing on their back a little annoying. Would love to see a Clean shaven Panthro, Claudus, thundercat Grune, Jaga with the lamp. I hope we get a peak at the classic line to come before the end of the year. Bandai needs to do a Q&A live many of the other toy manufacturers are doing lately.
Pizza Man Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:43 AM   #3
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
yeah id like some varying lizards and an actual slithe as well as the chameleon guy who went invisible. well probably see those along with jackalman in another wave. for the scaled Mumm-ra you can pretty much buy the collectors 6" version and it looks about right. unless youre talking about something like 4-5x lion-o's height like he is in the show.
that reminds me... id like to see a mumm-ra figure based on his ultimate form or whatever when he had 2 stones left in the flashback episode. he looked pretty badass there.
also would like to see the lion-o power armor figure when he put another stone in the claw sheild... i wonder what happens when he has them all!?
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote