Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Cartoons (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thundercats Ep 13 - Between Brothers Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=8424)

L08e16o 01-19-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 31597)
Maybe the book of omens gave information about the warstones capabilities? The book is supposed to be Mummras computer afterall.

So may be the SoO gave the prophecy to someone or Leo when they used SBS.

DarkKnight 01-19-2012 04:51 PM

Guess who's back?

DarkKnight 01-19-2012 05:09 PM

guess what? new story: lion-o returns from his training and has achieved inner peace.he gets back only to see tygra harming the team.all of a sudden a cool breaze breathes down tygra's neck and he senses a great power. In shock he see's its lion-o.tygra begins with mocking lion-o and says that he should be kiing. not his younger brother.cheetara steps in and defends lion-o and mentions that she took pity upon tygra because she assumed tygra would betray lion-o,but since he didnt she can be with her love. tygra then gets more angry and strikes cheetara. lion-o see's she has a giant bruise on her cheek and she begins to cry. lion-o enraged goes ss and turns into gogeta. lion-o woops tygra's ass brutaly.then tygra says i have dark magic and charges a blast. so lion-o gathers up all his power and begins a kamehameha wave. He shouts big bang KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and charges at tygra sending his fist throught him.and with that lion-o eliminated the darkness and jealousy in tygra, turning him good.

stormbringer 01-19-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31596)
How about the prophecy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31602)
guess what? new story: lion-o returns from his training and has achieved inner peace.he gets back only to see tygra harming the team.all of a sudden a cool breaze breathes down tygra's neck and he senses a great power. In shock he see's its lion-o.tygra begins with mocking lion-o and says that he should be kiing. not his younger brother.cheetara steps in and defends lion-o and mentions that she took pity upon tygra because she assumed tygra would betray lion-o,but since he didnt she can be with her love. tygra then gets more angry and strikes cheetara. lion-o see's she has a giant bruise on her cheek and she begins to cry. lion-o enraged goes ss and turns into gogeta. lion-o woops tygra's ass brutaly.then tygra says i have dark magic and charges a blast. so lion-o gathers up all his power and begins a kamehameha wave. He shouts big bang KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and charges at tygra sending his fist throught him.and with that lion-o eliminated the darkness and jealousy in tygra, turning him good.

Cool story, and I like your new avatar.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

I love the kamehameha.

Balgus82 01-19-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31596)
How about the prophecy.

same. Leo.

I think He's the only cat, besides Lion-O, who's had Sight Beyond Sight.

Balgus82 01-19-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31594)
I agree, trust me. I am trying to see what everyones opinion is on the book.

I was wondering if the book was more significant than what we have seen.

I wonder if the main generator or engine is damage.

engines could be damaged. But then it's also possible nothing was damaged too bad. They did land in a dessert. All that sand could be a cushion. We don't actually know yet if the Pyramid can move now or not. We haven't seen Mumm-Ra try.

Balgus82 01-19-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

I see one major flaw in your theory. Gogeta was a fusion. Lion-O would have to combine with someone to become him.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31609)
same. Leo.

I think He's the only cat, besides Lion-O, who's had Sight Beyond Sight.

I think the clerics started then when Leo was alive.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31610)
engines could be damaged. But then it's also possible nothing was damaged too bad. They did land in a dessert. All that sand could be a cushion. We don't actually know yet if the Pyramid can move now or not. We haven't seen Mumm-Ra try.

Maybe he is saving what ever energy he has.

Balgus82 01-19-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31614)
Maybe he is saving what ever energy he has.

maybe. I wonder if the Pyramid runs on Thundranium like the Thundertank.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31616)
maybe. I wonder if the Pyramid runs on Thundranium like the Thundertank.

Maybe he has been collecting it to power up the ship.

Balgus82 01-19-2012 06:31 PM

wait I meant Thundrillium, not Thundranium. Easy to get those confused. lol

I wonder if there is Thundranium in the NS

L08e16o 01-19-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31619)
wait I meant Thundrillium, not Thundranium. Easy to get those confused. lol

I wonder if there is Thundranium in the NS

Maybe that is how mummra enslaved the cats.

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Good story, only i think cheetara would've beat the stripes off of tygra until his fur turns pink while snarf laughs and laughs. After all cheetara has a power pole like goku :D

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31610)

With the holes leo and mum-ra made in the ship during their battle and the entry into the atmosphere plus the impact of the crash it should have a good bit of damage. It can still function but might require work to move again

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31611)
I see one major flaw in your theory. Gogeta was a fusion. Lion-O would have to combine with someone to become him.

He combined with snarf :D

Balgus82 01-19-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 31626)
He combined with snarf :D

have to have a similar power level to fuse. Unless Snarf is secretly as strong as Lion-O. lol

L08e16o 01-19-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 31625)
With the holes leo and mum-ra made in the ship during their battle and the entry into the atmosphere plus the impact of the crash it should have a good bit of damage. It can still function but might require work to move again

You would think mummra would've had some of the animals working on the ship since we awoke.

DarkKnight 01-19-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 31604)
Cool story, and I like your new avatar.

thanks

DarkKnight 01-19-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31606)
I love the kamehameha.

me too.:cool:

DarkKnight 01-19-2012 08:57 PM

funny: tygra: maybe the sword's changed its mind about you. lion-o: hey guess what? tygra: what? lion-o: shut up.

tygra: you took her! like the crown another thing you dont deserve! lion-o: go cry about it.

tygra: Im not tellin you anything. you can just shove it up your....... commander shepard: enough give me a name or I'll cut your balls off and sell them........... to MY FAVORITE STORE ON THE CITADEL.

cmangund 01-19-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31636)
funny: tygra: maybe the sword's changed its mind about you. lion-o: hey guess what? tygra: what? lion-o: shut up.

tygra: you took her! like the crown another thing you dont deserve! lion-o: go cry about it.

tygra: Im not tellin you anything. you can just shove it up your....... commander shepard: enough give me a name or I'll cut your balls off and sell them........... to MY FAVORITE STORE ON THE CITADEL.

No balls no glory:D Or sell the balls to the Krogans directly, as their race having problems with vertility rate.

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31628)
have to have a similar power level to fuse. Unless Snarf is secretly as strong as Lion-O. lol

Yea lion-o trained so hard to get to snarfs level but lion-o isn't on the level of snarf-ra yet :D

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31630)
You would think mummra would've had some of the animals working on the ship since we awoke.

We would think that but it seems all he was doing is spy on lion-o when he wasn't torturing jaga. Maybe now he might think of changing up his game plan now

stormbringer 01-19-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 31648)
We would think that but it seems all he was doing is spy on lion-o when he wasn't torturing jaga. Maybe now he might think of changing up his game plan now

Mummra better do something clever soon. He's been looking pretty sad lately.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 31648)

Maybe mummra has a crush on lion-o. Did Leo change his bandages.:eek:

cmangund 01-19-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31652)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek::eek::eek::eek: it will lead to Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Mumm-RA quadangle.

L08e16o 01-19-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 31653)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek::eek::eek::eek: it will lead to Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Mumm-RA quadangle.

Don't forget the real player that has been playing everyone, Snarf. PLAYER>

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31652)

Na leo ordered tygus to do it and tygus couldn't be more happy :D

Big Snarf 01-19-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Tygra leaving cheetara for mum-ra :eek:

stormbringer 01-19-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Ok I'm shipping Mummra/Ma mutt.:p

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

du dun duuuuun!!

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:27 PM

have you guys seen the reisdent evil 6 trailer? little hint BADASS!!!!!

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:36 PM

universe's badasses ever!!!: chuck norris, batman, commander shepard, leon s. kennedy, chris redfield, priceMW3, po kung fu panda, and ................................................ thats it. :D

L08e16o 01-20-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31707)
universe's badasses ever!!!: chuck norris, batman, commander shepard, leon s. kennedy, chris redfield, priceMW3, po kung fu panda, and ................................................ thats it. :D

Hey, did you have problems getting into the site?

L08e16o 01-20-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31706)
have you guys seen the reisdent evil 6 trailer? little hint BADASS!!!!!

No, what is it about this time?

I have been playing Elder Scroll 5

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31709)
No, what is it about this time?

I have been playing Elder Scroll 5

a world wide biohazard as in udead zombies are back, caused by some bitch. leon s. kennedy, chris redfield and alex wesker son of a frikin villain who wont die to stop it all. and the president turns into a zombie.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31708)
Hey, did you have problems getting into the site?

yeah did you?

L08e16o 01-20-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31711)
yeah did you?

I kept getting the Gate time out.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31712)
I kept getting the Gate time out.

me too.

L08e16o 01-20-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31710)
a world wide biohazard as in udead zombies are back, caused by some bitch. leon s. kennedy, chris redfield and alex wesker son of a frikin villain who wont die to stop it all. and the president turns into a zombie.

I never understood what was their goal (unbrella org). I understand what they were making makes money, but the world as zombies. You can't beat that.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31714)
I never understood what was their goal (unbrella org). I understand what they were making makes money, but the world as zombies. You can't beat that.

yup its alot of pressure. especially since leon had to shoot the president.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 31640)
No balls no glory:D Or sell the balls to the Krogans directly, as their race having problems with vertility rate.

im renegade shepard with a bit of paragon

stormbringer 01-20-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31713)
me too.

I had the same problem.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 04:04 PM

I have something to show you guys brb.

DarkKnight 01-20-2012 04:06 PM

quick ques. how do you manage pictures

Balgus82 01-20-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 31714)

I haven't played many of the RE games, but if I remember correctly they were trying to come up with an anti-aging serum that stopped people from aging, but instead it kept them alive after they die or something and created zombies. And the rest was them trying to cover it up.

But like I said I haven't played but one of the games I think so there's probably lots of story missing in my explanation.

L08e16o 01-20-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 31729)
I haven't played many of the RE games, but if I remember correctly they were trying to come up with an anti-aging serum that stopped people from aging, but instead it kept them alive after they die or something and created zombies. And the rest was them trying to cover it up.

But like I said I haven't played but one of the games I think so there's probably lots of story missing in my explanation.

Thanks. Yeah, its been a while for me too.

Big Snarf 01-20-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 31707)

Hey what about dante, boss, big boss, solid snake,wolverine, grey fox, m bison and bruce lee & jet lei