Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Cartoons (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thundercats Ep 13 - Between Brothers Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=8424)

cmangund 01-13-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 30479)
I say Mummra and Chilla, dang it!:p

Okay,

Mumm-RA/Chilla + pills VS Lion-O/Cheetara - pills:D

stormbringer 01-13-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30478)
So now its the battle of ships between Mum-RA's "sword" and twisted Mum-RAna and Lion-O's "Sword" and Cheetara.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30481)
The cliffhanger at the end is so obvious.

Like we've been saying all along, if the writers wanted T/C, they would have written the build up better, or at all for that matter.:p

AdamofEternia 01-13-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30469)
That hasn't been their pattern. The triangle is going to go on.

They have been doing the main plot with the L/C/T this whole time.

They have 39 episodes, they have a lot of time to work the triangle. They will give it's proper due. They will put as much stories in as they can.

You don't like fillers do you?

it isn't that i don't like fillers, it's just that in this series it seems subplot storylines get more spotlight than main plot arcs. i just want the writers to gives us a little bit more stories that deal with the main plot.

cmangund 01-13-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 30483)
Like we've been saying all along, if the writers wanted T/C, they would have written the build up better, or at all for that matter.:p

Exactly. Otherwise the scene will just be ended with Tygra kissing Cheetara.

cmangund 01-13-2012 09:00 PM

If they are going with Cheetara cannot choose between the brothers after knowing Lion-O's feelings, Cheetara will not flirt with either brothers for a while regardless her connection with Lion-O and the SoO. The evolved triangle scale in equal mode. If they will do some of the JL style, Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra learning that L/C will have an offspring in the future, that will eat Tygra up.:D

The Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connections will definitely help their relationship. No matter how/what they are going to do with it.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30478)
So now its the battle of ships between Mum-RA's "sword" and twisted Mum-RAna and Lion-O's "Sword" and Cheetara.:D

Mummra has experience on lion-o.:D

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamofEternia (Post 30484)
it isn't that i don't like fillers, it's just that in this series it seems subplot storylines get more spotlight than main plot arcs. i just want the writers to gives us a little bit more stories that deal with the main plot.

I understand, but this is how they are adding layers to the characters.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

I agree.

I was watching E6 and the part where kit is teasing L/C about kissing, you could see cheetara was fine with it. She also was enjoying lion-o trying to explain she was helping him with his sword.:D

cmangund 01-13-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30487)
Mummra has experience on lion-o.:D

But Lion-O's "sword" has more vigor and production rate than Mumm-ra's "sword" that requires constant pills and spells.:D

cmangund 01-13-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30489)
I agree.

I was watching E6 and the part where kit is teasing L/C about kissing, you could see cheetara was fine with it. She also was enjoying lion-o trying to explain she was helping him with his sword.:D

Wonder what's in her mind during Lion-O "explanation" to the kittens:D

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30490)
But Lion-O's "sword" has more vigor and production rate than Mumm-ra's "sword" that requires constant pills and spells.:D

You're right, the stones didn't help is stamina. :eek:

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30491)
Wonder what's in her mind during Lion-O "explanation" to the kittens:D

Her expression and smile said it all.

cmangund 01-13-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30493)
Her expression and smile said it all.

:cool:

Balgus82 01-13-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

On the other hand if the writers didn't want T/C...they probably wouldn't have had them make out at the end of the last episode.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30497)
On the other hand if the writers didn't want T/C...they probably wouldn't have had them make out at the end of the last episode.

Falls inline with WB patterns.

Kiss is not making out.

Did tygra even get to first base. :)

Balgus82 01-13-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30486)
If they are going with Cheetara cannot choose between the brothers after knowing Lion-O's feelings, Cheetara will not flirt with either brothers for a while regardless her connection with Lion-O and the SoO. The evolved triangle scale in equal mode. If they will do some of the JL style, Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra learning that L/C will have an offspring in the future, that will eat Tygra up.:D

The Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connections will definitely help their relationship. No matter how/what they are going to do with it.

Cheetara already knows Lion-O's feelings. Remember the whole "I fear I contributed to you idiots fighting" thing? (paraphrasing of course lol) and she went to Tygra anyway.

cmangund 01-13-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30499)
Falls inline with WB patterns.

Kiss is not making out.

Did tygra even get to first base. :)

In any case, Lip kiss is always the hard due. So T/C thing is done, Upnext L/C thing.:D

WB's JL did similar triangle twice, same pattern same MO. 5 on the lip kisses hard due from characters in and/or out of a triangle, I think.

AdamofEternia 01-13-2012 10:01 PM

don't you guys ever get tired of fighting over the same topic everyday. i know the L/C fans are pissed off and i understand but at the same time it isn't our story to tell either. like i keep saying we still have 30 plus episodes to go as of now.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30500)
Cheetara already knows Lion-O's feelings. Remember the whole "I fear I contributed to you idiots fighting" thing? (paraphrasing of course lol) and she went to Tygra anyway.

Because of Annet's prediction.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30501)
In any case, Lip kiss is always the hard due. So T/C thing is done, Upnext L/C thing.:D

WB's JL did similar triangle twice, same pattern same MO. 5 on the lip kisses hard due from characters in and/or out of a triangle, I think.

Just because it happened on a different show (that had different writers) doesn't mean it'll happen on this one.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30501)

Agreed.

That is what they like to do. Add drama to build layers.

Wonder if Annet's has another prediction, think cheetara will act on it again?

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamofEternia (Post 30502)
don't you guys ever get tired of fighting over the same topic everyday. i know the L/C fans are pissed off and i understand but at the same time it isn't our story to tell either. like i keep saying we still have 30 plus episodes to go as of now.

yeah it just keeps going around in circles, but people keep bringing it up.

I honestly don't understand it. She chose Tygra. We got confirmation that she chose Tygra. And people are still in denial.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamofEternia (Post 30502)

If we had more episodes it would be different.

I have tried to add other things to this thread, but it will go back to L/C/T.

That is how it is.

You said there are 30 other episodes, so why don't you come up with ideas to discuss about. That can change theme of the discussions.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30507)
yeah it just keeps going around in circles, but people keep bringing it up.

I honestly don't understand it. She chose Tygra. We got confirmation that she chose Tygra. And people are still in denial.

And you keep chiming in.

Thanks.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30508)
You said there are 30 other episodes, so why don't you come up with ideas to discuss about. That can change theme of the discussions.

Do you think they'll ever settle down and have a "base" like the old Cat's Lair? Or do you think they'll travel the whole time?

What characters from the OS do you want to see the most?

Do you think they'll explain why the Cats used to work for Mumm-Ra? Any theories?

What do you think happened to Lion-O's mother?

Where do you think Tygra came from? What are the circumstances of his adoption?

ect. etc. etc. lol

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30509)
And you keep chiming in.

Thanks.

Welcome.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30511)
Welcome.

And it will keep going.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30510)
Do you think they'll ever settle down and have a "base" like the old Cat's Lair? Or do you think they'll travel the whole time?

Do you think they'll explain why the Cats used to work for Mumm-Ra? Any theories?

ect. etc. etc. lol

This is the first time you actually contributed something instead of arguing with about how there is no way it will ever be L/C.

Thanks.

Is this Balgus?

DarkKnight 01-13-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 30481)
The cliffhanger at the end is so obvious.

agreed.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30513)
This is the first time you actually contributed something instead of arguing with about how there is no way it will ever be L/C.

Thanks.

Is this Balgus?

I have never once said there's no way it will ever be L/C. What I have been saying is that it's not L/C right now.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30512)
And it will keep going.

give me a sarcastic thanks and I'll give a sarcastic welcome.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30515)
I have never once said there's no way it will ever be L/C. What I have been saying it's not L/C right now.

No you haven't.

Other people on here try to figure out the angle the writers were going for and looking at interviews, data, and other stuff.

All you do is argue and most of the conversations was not aimed at you.

After DN gave the short answer, we have said she chose him as of now.

Every time we bring up something you argue with us. Your only angle is cheetara chose tygra.

Has anyone argued that after you shared DN answer? Nope.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30516)
give me a sarcastic thanks and I'll give a sarcastic welcome.

That is fine, I can do this song and dance.

DarkKnight 01-13-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30518)
That is fine, I can do this song and dance.

damn dude you sure are a fiesty one................................ :cool:

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30517)
No you haven't.

Other people on here try to figure out the angle the writers were going for and looking at interviews, data, and other stuff.

All you do is argue and most of the conversations was not aimed at you.

After DN gave the short answer, we have said she chose him as of now.

Every time we bring up something you argue with us. Your only angle is cheetara chose tygra.

Has anyone argued that after you shared DN answer? Nope.

not aimed at me? This is a public discussion board. Anyone can reply to any thread. If you write something here expect it to get replied to by someone you might not like.

Has anyone argued that after I shared the answer? yes. In fact you have by trying to say "she only went to him to stop the betrayal."

I have tried being reasonable and polite. please calm the heck down and stop trying to attack me.

You said my posts with questions were the first thing I've contributed and then completely ignored the questions to rant about how I disagree with you?

If you want the arguments to stop I gave you different topics to talk about so either use them, come up with your own, or leave me the heck alone.

DarkKnight 01-13-2012 10:50 PM

L/C toys tomorrow....................... Later.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30521)
not aimed at me? This is a public discussion board. Anyone can reply to any thread. If you write something here expect it to get replied to by someone you might not like.

Has anyone argued that after I shared the answer? yes. In fact you have by trying to say "she only went to him to stop the betrayal."

I have tried being reasonable and polite. please calm the heck down and stop trying to attack me.

You said my posts with questions were the first thing I've contributed and then completely ignored the questions to rant about how I disagree with you?

If you want the arguments to stop I gave you different topics to talk about so either use them, come up with your own, or leave me the heck alone.

You're tone of your questions did not come off as you being serious. Were you gunine?

Who is attacking. I am not even mad. If I was mad I would have PM you.

When they respond back to you expect the samething.

What did DN say about Annet's prediction? He said she chose tygra...not mummra. Where did he answwer that.

If you were serious then I will answer them.

Thanks.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 30519)
damn dude you sure are a fiesty one................................ :cool:

I have been moving since 8 this morning.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30524)
You're tone of your questions did not come off as you being serious. Were you gunine?

Who is attacking. I am not even mad. If I was mad I would have PM you.

What did DN say about Annet's prediction? He said she chose tygra...not mummra. Where did he answwer that.

I you were serious then I will answer them.

Thanks.

Yes I was serious about my questions. Someone wanted the arguing to stop, and I agree. I'm tired of it (though I almost prefer it over some of the talk about "swords"). You asked him for different topics, and I took the liberty of coming up with some of my own trying to contribute to the topic change.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30528)
Yes I was serious about my questions. Someone wanted the arguing to stop, and I agree. I'm tired of it (though I almost prefer it over some of the talk about "swords"). You asked him for different topics, and I took the liberty of coming up with some of my own trying to contribute to the topic change.

Thank you.

We are still going to talk about L/C. You don't agree, that is fine, but we are not going to stop.

AdamofEternia 01-13-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30508)
If we had more episodes it would be different.

I have tried to add other things to this thread, but it will go back to L/C/T.

That is how it is.

look, if i offended anybody im sorry, it's just that both opposing sides in this thread can't seem to come to an agreement. this hiatus on the show midseason doesn't help the situation either. im even anxious myself to see the outcome of that last episode. i will even admit that i liked they way they writers were supposedly taking the whole L/C thing. in the end they wanted or meant for tygra and cheetara to be together and i accept it because in the end we the viewers have no choice but to. it is their story and there is more to it than just romance.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30529)
Thank you.

We are still going to talk about L/C. You don't agree, that is fine, but we are not going to stop.

I'm really not trying to be antagonistic in my pro-T/C posts and I don't want anyone to take them personally. The way I've been looking at it is as a back and forth. You guys present your view, then I counter with my view, and you counter my view with more of yours, etc. I'm just trying to discuss and make people see my side of things.

But sometimes it feels like some take it personally or think I'm disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing and I'm not. I just want to express my view points just the same as ya'll do.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamofEternia (Post 30530)
look, if i offended anybody im sorry, it's just that both opposing sides in this thread can't seem to come to an agreement. this hiatus on the show midseason doesn't help the situation either. im even anxious myself to see the outcome of that last episode. i will even admit that i liked they way they writers were supposedly taking the whole L/C thing. in the end they wanted or meant for tygra and cheetara to be together and i accept it because in the end we the viewers have no choice but to. it is their story and there is more to it than just romance.

No one said you offended anyone.

What will you do when it flips? That is what a triangle is. Have you watched any anime?

I am saying if you are tried of the L/T/C, then change the subject.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30531)
I'm really not trying to be antagonistic in my pro-T/C posts and I don't want anyone to take them personally. The way I've been looking at it is as a back and forth. You guys present your view, then I counter with my view, and you counter my view with more of yours, etc. I'm just trying to discuss and make people see my side of things.

But sometimes it feels like some take it personally or think I'm disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing and I'm not. I just want to express my view points just the same as ya'll do.

That is fine, but there are posters who do not post to you. You keep arguing with them, because they don't agree with you.

Those posters come up with great angles too.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30536)
That is fine, but there are posters who do not post to you. You keep arguing with them, because they don't agree with you.

Those posters come up with great angles too.

As I've said before this is a public forum. They don't post something and go "only so and so can answer this."

If you post on a forum you post to everyone. If they only want certain people to answer that is what PMs are for.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30510)

ect. etc. etc. lol

I don't think they will settle down, they have to keep moving for the stones.

I would like to see them all. I just like to see how they will stick them in. Will they put Mumm-Rana in?

I think he over power them with tech or one cat clan betrayed the other.

I think she just died early. I think she was the SoO bearer before cheetara. I don't think the writers wanted us to know that. This is where I think L/C are connected to the SoO.

I believe tygra came from another tribe and hope he was a prince there. Either they made agreement to stop war between the clans or Thunderians destroyed his clan and they took him.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30537)
As I've said before this is a public forum. They don't post something and go "only so and so can answer this."

If you post on a forum you post to everyone. If they only want certain people to answer that is what PMs are for.

See that is where you get arguing. If it is a lost cause, then why keep arguing? When someone post with no responses to another poster, then I see that is a post to the world.

They are not going to change their minds. I think they bring up a lot of great veiws. I agree with a lot of them, no suprise right. :)

If at the end of the next season it is T/C, then there will be no discussions.

If it is L/C at the end of the next season, then that is another story.

Balgus82 01-13-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30538)
I don't think they will settle down, they have to keep moving for the stones.

I would like to see them all. I just like to see how they will stick them in. Will they put Mumm-Rana in?

I think he over power them with tech or one cat clan betrayed the other.

I think she just died early. I think she was the SoO bearer before cheetara.

I believe tygra came from another tribe and hope he was a prince there. Either they made agreement to stop war between the clans or Thunderians destroyed his clan and they took him.

After they get the stones do you think they can? I'd hate to think they'll travel forever if the show goes on for more than 52 episodes.

If they put Mumm-Rana in I hope she gets a good redesign. Hated her look in the OS. She almost looked like a guy lol

How do you think Lion-O's mother died?

Balgus82 01-13-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 30539)
When someone post with no responses to another poster, then I see that is a post to the world.

I've always used quotes just to show which post I'm replying to (and to show what it said when I read it in case they update the post after.)

When there are multiple people talking and multiple posts I just use quotes to show which one I'm replying to in order to make it less confusing. I don't quote to say only that person can reply. That's why here, where the posts can move really quickly, I almost always quote.

L08e16o 01-13-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 30540)
After they get the stones do you think they can? I'd hate to think they'll travel forever if the show goes on for more than 52 episodes.

If they put Mumm-Rana in I hope she gets a good redesign. Hated her look in the OS. She almost looked like a guy lol

How do you think Lion-O's mother died?

Maybe a cat clan that tygra is from and pumyra and Ben-Gali are in. Maybe they rest there for a while. The stones are spread out a round 3rd earth.

She looked like she was on steriods.

I don't have a clue or guess. I think the writers had her out of the picture, so we wouldn't know she was the last SoO bearer.

You know we might aruge about the triangle, but have you seen Naruto?

Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke/Hintia, it can get nasty.