Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thundercats Upcoming Eps (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=15362)

SirSapphire 04-28-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 47989)
“Recipe for Disaster” – The Cats discover a magic elixir that can stop Mumm-Ra, but will they be able to gather enough of it in time to defeat him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreepySariFan (Post 48021)
This one sounds EXACTLY like an OS-plot.

Yeah, but it usually worked in reverse though, The Cats in the old series weren't quite as proactive.

Epitaph 04-28-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirSapphire (Post 48025)
Yeah, but it usually worked in reverse though, The Cats in the old series weren't quite as proactive.

I'm really quite at a loss as to how an 'elixir' is going to defeat Mumm-Ra.

And did anyone else hear 'Curse of Ratilla' and think, "Ratilla the Hun?" :D

Balgus82 04-29-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epitaph (Post 48033)
I'm really quite at a loss as to how an 'elixir' is going to defeat Mumm-Ra.

Same. I mean what are they gonna do? Sprinkle it on him? Throw a tiny bottle of it at him like the women on Charmed?

Unless the Cats drink it themselves and it makes them stronger.

CreepySariFan 04-29-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 48088)
Same. I mean what are they gonna do? Sprinkle it on him? Throw a tiny bottle of it at him like the women on Charmed?

It's totally going to be like using a healing spell on the undead in Final Fantasy. ;)

Epitaph 04-30-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreepySariFan (Post 48093)
It's totally going to be like using a healing spell on the undead in Final Fantasy. ;)

Thank you. In my head, I am now humming One-Winged-Angel while a White-Mage-Cloaked Lion-O tosses Curaja at Mumm-Ra, who is still carrying Jaga's disembodied head in a lantern, while Jaga whispers instructions to his 'puppet', Cheetara.

...Clearly I have not had enough coffee today.

(Unless the elixir is to somehow do something about Mumm-Ra's magic, or is deteriorated condition? Maybe this is how they'll explain part of where he came from, or what he is?)

fuukonomiko 04-30-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 48088)

It's actually going to be a plain bucket of water just like the Wizard of Oz.

:D:D:D:D:D

Balgus82 04-30-2012 09:55 PM

"I'm melting! I'm melting! And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dumb Snarf!"

Chique 04-30-2012 10:52 PM

Both wrong. It's obviously going to be Gummibear juice. Imagine Lion-O and the gang 'bouncing into battle'.

Balgus82 05-01-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chique (Post 48340)
Both wrong. It's obviously going to be Gummibear juice. Imagine Lion-O and the gang 'bouncing into battle'.

"The wonderful thing about Tygras, is Tygras are wonderful things! Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs!"

Chique 05-01-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 48397)
"The wonderful thing about Tygras, is Tygras are wonderful things! Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs!"

Oh dear. I think I've found my new signature.