Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   4 inch mummra accesories (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=2906)

Fist Pounder 08-16-2011 04:13 PM

4 inch mummra accesories

They dont seem to go that well with the figure except his red cloak.

What is the function they serve? I mean im aware of the sword but what about the other one he comes with?

masterprime 08-16-2011 04:25 PM

I agree you know what would have been an awesome accesorie for Mumm-ra? A Jaga lantern!

LXL Guy 08-16-2011 05:18 PM

Yes, a lantern would have been cool.

Thinktank 08-17-2011 01:45 PM

In the premier episode(s) Mumm-ra makes referrence that the
'Eye of Thundera' is powerful gem that belongs to him.

The sheild-gauntlet and dagger form of what appears to be the
'Sword of Plundar' in this series are Mumm-ra's to weild.

This gives the two prime characters a bit of parity when it comes to
power.

Fist Pounder 08-19-2011 10:42 AM

Brilliant fantastic only one slight problem, the figure itself is not suited to wield these weapons like later series dragon ball z figures that came with guns nearly impossible for them to hold that they never used.

But I gather these weapons are to mummra what the sword of omens and claw shield are to the tundercats. Either way I think they are unnecesary weapons for mummy mummra just my opinion

masterprime 08-19-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fist Pounder (Post 11563)
Brilliant fantastic only one slight problem, the figure itself is not suited to wield these weapons like later series dragon ball z figures that came with guns nearly impossible for them to hold that they never used.

But I gather these weapons are to mummra what the sword of omens and claw shield are to the tundercats. Either way I think they are unnecesary weapons for mummy mummra just my opinion

Yeah I think the figure is ok by its self. I just wish it had more articulation.

OrionPax9 08-20-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterprime (Post 11657)
Yeah I think the figure is ok by its self. I just wish it had more articulation.

I agree. Mummy version is pretty static, and back heavy with his cloak on.

OrionPax9 08-20-2011 12:33 AM

Also the deluxe Mummra's sword doesn't really fit in his hand very well at all.

Lody 08-20-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrionPax9 (Post 11679)
Also the deluxe Mummra's sword doesn't really fit in his hand very well at all.

It doesn't fit well at all.

If there is ever anything that bugs me about toys it's when the accessories included can't be help securely by the figure.

Other than that-the figure is SOLID.

I am sure we will see what happens with the sword and gauntelt later in the series.

RichardC 08-21-2011 11:00 PM

if you can find the thread i started about mumra the ever living holding his weapon its in thier in a video how to get him to hold it
only thing i can say is
take the sword and come up thru the bottom of the left hand with the blade and twist it into place at the time the handle and the spikes come up