Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   wave 2 coming to uk in july (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=20157)

test 05-25-2012 11:30 AM

wave 2 coming to uk in july

Ok so ive just been running some searches as im still trying to find best deals on wave 2 figures (bearing in mind im in the uk) ...... and today ive found a couple of e-tailers on ebay who are now offering pre-orders in the uk for wave2 figures such as metal arms panthro , claudus , etc etc ........ and the prices are dirt cheap at only 2 pounds postage and due for release in july 2012 .....

Could this be a good sign that wave 2 may be on its way in full force for july or is it just american retailers flogging the last few figures overseas to get rid of them so they dont have to sell them???

Im an optomist so Im taking it as a good sign.......

englishw 05-25-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test (Post 52346)
Ok so ive just been running some searches as im still trying to find best deals on wave 2 figures (bearing in mind im in the uk) ...... and today ive found a couple of e-tailers on ebay who are now offering pre-orders in the uk for wave2 figures such as metal arms panthro , claudus , etc etc ........ and the prices are dirt cheap at only 2 pounds postage and due for release in july 2012 .....

Could this be a good sign that wave 2 may be on its way in full force for july or is it just american retailers flogging the last few figures overseas to get rid of them so they dont have to sell them???

Im an optomist so Im taking it as a good sign.......

I don't know what that means, but I have an extra Claudus if you'd like him. I paid $10USD and you can have him for that if you want to pay the shipping to the UK... I just mailed an Armor of Omens to the UK this week and it cost $17.88USD, so I would assume that Claudus would be considerably cheaper... Just let me know =o)

test 05-25-2012 12:57 PM

Unfortunately for me I picked him up for 20 pounds including postage a few weeks ago cos I got desperate lol .... I really must learn to wait lol but will just be a pain if wave 2 does start appearing here after I've already bought loads from the states lol ...... Thanks for the kind offer though mate :-) (at least if they do come to the UK I may be able to help some of u guys out with some hard to find items if we get those

englishw 05-25-2012 01:01 PM

Cool. I'm still looking for Slithe and of course the 6" Tygra. *sigh*

test 05-25-2012 01:19 PM

Will do my best to keep my eyes peeled for ya ... ;-)

Kregermeister 05-26-2012 01:29 AM

Yep, im gunna keep my UK friends posted to find me a Tygra, since all of the ones in the USA are bought up by Scalpers and the remaining stock is buried in the desert with ET for Atari.

test 05-26-2012 04:26 AM

lol I promise if we ever get the lost stock I'll buy up loads and sell em all to you guys for what ever the retail cost will be ....

dpcphoto 05-26-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test (Post 52454)
lol I promise if we ever get the lost stock I'll buy up loads and sell em all to you guys for what ever the retail cost will be ....

Please keep me posted!!!