TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #1001
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Now take a look at the 2nd GI Joe VS Transformers exclusive for San Diego Comic Con, Shockwave HISS Tank with Destro, Constructicon BAT and mini G1 Soundwave with removable cassettes! Also shown are new images of the SDCC exclusive Kimi Arashikage AKA Jinx figures. Check out these exclusives after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe SDCC Exclusives At Toy Fair 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #1002
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Couple more shots, different camera, angles. Enjoy!
Original Source: More G.I. Joe Retaliation Movie Toy Images from Toy Fair 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #1003
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out show room pics of the G.I. Joe Movie figures as seen at Toy Fair 2012.
Original Source: Toy Fair 2012 G.I. Joe Retaliation Showroom Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #1004
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've just received the Hasbro GI Joe Retaliation press kit images which were shown at Toy Fair 2012 earlier today. Some of the items have been seen before, while others are new. In addition, we have information on which waves the new figures(not all of which are listed) will be released in.

GI Joe Single Carded Figures

Wave 1
  • Cobra Commander
  • Red Ninja
  • Duke
  • Snake Eyes
  • Zartan
  • Snake Eyes
  • Storm Shadow
  • Cobra Trooper
  • GI Joe Trooper
Wave 2
  • Battle Kata Roadblock
  • Ninja Duel Snake Eyes
Wave 3
  • Alley Viper
  • Cyber Ninja
  • Joe Colton
  • Lady Jaye
  • Dragon Ninja
Wave 4
  • Blind Master
  • Kim Arashikage
Wave 5
  • Crimson Guard
  • Night Viper
GI Joe Retaliation Ninja Showdown Assortment
  • Ninja Showdown Set
  • Ninja Dojo Set
GI Joe Retaliation Alpha Vehicles
  • Wheel Blaster With Firefly
  • Ninja Speed Cycle With Snake Eyes
GI Joe Retaliation Bravo Vehicles
  • Fang Boat
  • Ninja Commando 4x4
GI Joe Retaliation Delta Vehicles
  • Ghost HAWK II
  • HISS Tank
GI Joe Retaliation 10 Inch Ninja Commandos
  • Ninja Commando Roadblock
  • Ninja Commando Snake Eyes
GI Joe Retaliation Role Play Items
  • Blade Of Justice
  • Kata Gear
  • Masks
  • Battle Kata Blaster
Check out all the images after the jump!
Original Source: Hasbro GI Joe Retaliation Press Kit Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #1005
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
What better way to wrap up the 2012 New York City Toy Fair than with another installment of the best 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic on the internet, Ages 25 & Up!

So much for the simple life of driving a Cobra Stinger! This week, Roy and Meredith are captured by the Joes, which is just what Roy had planned... right? How will he get out of this one, save the girl, and defeat Clutch?

Check out the latest issue then join us after the jump to share your thoughts!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #177 - Book Em Danno Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #1006
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Not too long ago, the HISS Attack Scout and GI Joe Cycle Armor were sighted at ROSS, and now they have been sighted at another place, Grocery Outlet. HISS Tank boards member kndy spotted each for $9.99.

Happy hunting.
Original Source: HISS Attack Scout And GI Joe Cycle Armor Sighted At Grocery Outlet - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #1007
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
In a recent interview, Director Jon Chu revealed some information regarding G. I. Joe: Retaliation. He answered some interesting questions fans are asking.

You're a G.I. Joe fan. In a perfect world, would you rather have just rebooted this franchise from scratch considering the first movie is nothing like G.I. Joe?
Yeah, I mean, for any filmmaker you want to start with nothing.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not in this movie. Under the mask, is this the same character that Levitt played?
No. [Smiling] But we figured out a way that's pretty nice. And you get the Cobra Commander that you've always wanted. Or, to me, what I always wanted: a bad-ass villain. He's one of the most iconic villains ever. I'm even following him on Twitter -- he's so funny.

Was that one of your first commands as director? "Cobra Commander has to look like Cobra Commander."
Yeah, definitely, no doubt. That and no lips on Snake Eyes. And no laser guns. And as much real, physical stunts as we can. I don't want to shoot on a green screen. Of course we had to do some green screen, but, for the most part, we got to shoot a lot of practical stunts.

And we may see Destro?
[Smiling] You may see a little glimpse of Destro. We'll have to see. Speaking of the comic book, I love "Silent Interlude." It's one of my favorite. Obviously that changed everything for Joe. We do a little homage in our movie to "Silent Interlude." I'm very excited for the fans to see what we do with that.

Check out the entire interview at Huffington Post.
Original Source: Jon Chu Reveals G. I. Joe: Retaliation Tidbits - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #1008
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've just received the Hasbro GI Joe Retaliation press kit images which were shown at Toy Fair 2012 earlier today. Some of the items have been seen before, while others are new. In addition, we have information on which waves the new figures(not all of which are listed) will be released in.

GI Joe Single Carded Figures

Wave 1
  • Cobra Commander
  • Red Ninja
  • Duke
  • Snake Eyes
  • Zartan
  • Snake Eyes
  • Storm Shadow
  • Cobra Trooper
  • GI Joe Trooper
Wave 2
  • Battle Kata Roadblock
  • Ninja Duel Snake Eyes
Wave 3
  • Alley Viper
  • Cyber Ninja
  • Joe Colton
  • Lady Jaye
  • Dragon Ninja
Wave 4
  • Blind Master
  • Kim Arashikage
Wave 5
  • Crimson Guard
  • Night Viper
GI Joe Retaliation Ninja Showdown Assortment
  • Ninja Showdown Set
  • Ninja Dojo Set
GI Joe Retaliation Alpha Vehicles
  • Wheel Blaster With Firefly
  • Ninja Speed Cycle With Snake Eyes
GI Joe Retaliation Bravo Vehicles
  • Fang Boat
  • Ninja Commando 4x4
GI Joe Retaliation Delta Vehicles
  • Ghost HAWK II
  • HISS Tank
GI Joe Retaliation 10 Inch Ninja Commandos
  • Ninja Commando Roadblock
  • Ninja Commando Snake Eyes
GI Joe Retaliation Role Play Items
  • Blade Of Justice
  • Kata Gear
  • Masks
  • Battle Kata Blaster
Check out all the images after the jump!

Stay tuned to HISSTANK for more Toy Fair 2012 coverage all weekend long - and be sure to check out Transformers news at TFW2005.com, Thundercats news at Thundercats.ws and all other Action Figure and Toy News at Toyark.com.
Original Source: Hasbro GI Joe Retaliation Press Kit Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #1009
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Over the last few months I have herd a lot of opinions, both good, and bad on why Wu-Tang Clan co-founder the RZA was chosen to play Blind Master in the upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Movie. I'm not a huge fan of The Wu-Tang but I instantly knew this was going to be a good fit for the role. You see, RZA is a huge fan of the martial arts movies that influenced his development of the Wu-Tang Clan and much of their underlying philosophy. Anyone familiar with the hip-hop super-group the Wu-Tang Clan knows that “The 36th Chamber of Shaolin” is essential viewing for any martial arts movie fanboy.

At the Toy Fair 2012 Hasbro GIJOE Retaliation presentation, John Warden let us know he had a conversation with RZA to discuss his action figure for the GIJOE Movie line-up. John seemed impressed by his knowledge of martial arts weapons, as he requested very specific iconic weapons that have been featured in old school martial arts films from years past. One such weapon request was the tradition hat worn in Asian cultures around the world, the "Conical", but more specifically the Golden Conical! Now to most of you GIJOE fans out there on the Tank, this may mean nothing to you, but to the few martial arts fans, including myself who are out there on the boards, I instantly understood exactly what RZA was looking for.....and now for your viewing pleasure I give you the Chinese Super Ninjas, Gold Element Fight!

I know this news story may seem a little bit of over kill just for one weapon, but I personally think this was one of the best action figures we have seen for the GIJOE Movie and I give the RZA much respect for his knowledge of martial arts films, and I know he is going to nail the role of Blind Master

If you liked the Chinese Super Ninjas Gold Element Fight the click the discuss button to check out the Red Ninja Fire Element Fight!
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Blind Master RZA Wu-Tang Clan Movie Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #1010
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Gerry528 made this custom G.I. Joe 25th V.A.M.P.

"I started by giving it a good coat of WWII olive drab, added some line and a hook to the molded winch, a real fabric roll on the hood and a painted dash panel."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe 25th V.A.M.P. - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #1011
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We now present you with an advanced review for GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #1 by IDW Publishing, scheduled for release tomorrow, February 15th 2012!

GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #1
John Barber (w) o Salvador Navarro (a & c)
Snake Eyes and Roadblock. Perhaps the most dangerous of all the Joes--their combination of stealth, cunning, power and raw courage is nearly unmatched. But what unspoken bond do they share? Find out their never-before-revealed secrets in this prequel to the summers most anticipated action movie!

We've also attached the preview images. Forewarning: our review may contain slight spoilers! Read on to see how this issue turned out and preview it!
Original Source: HissTank Reviews GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #1 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #1012
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Gregg Katzman of UGO recently talked with some of the cast members from GI Joe Retaliation. In this interview we learn that:
  • Roadblock is impossible to kill
  • Jon Chu wanted to milk Snake Eyes VS Storm Shadow in the movie, and will have an epic fight
  • Snake Eyes can only beat Roadblock in a fight by cheating, Firefly is a big bad evil mother%$^&*r
  • The GI Joe team could beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • According to Jon Chu, Rise Of Cobra wasn't exactly Joe tradition whereas GI Joe Retaliation goes back to tradition.
On the first film, G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

Chu: A lot of people liked it for whatever reason... it was fun and it was crazy. I liked it because it was fun, but it wasn’t necessarily Joe tradition. This one we go back to tradition. We bring back some of the old winks and nods and reinvent it for a new generation. It is on the ground, you get to feel the military world, the ninja world as a real world with some fantastical elements. It’s a re-attitude. It’s going to be a really, really fun movie. Just by having The Rock and by having Bruce Willis in it I hope indicates to everyone that we’re very serious about continuing the G.I. Joe tradition and reinventing the brand for everybody. We’re serious about making it kick-ass and not just soft.

So there you have it, the Retaliation crew has spoketh!
Original Source: The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Cast - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #1013
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the next entry in our GI JOE Premium Format Figure line, Baroness. Cobra's second in command is presented in stunning 1:4 scale featuring a detailed fabric costume and signature weaponry. Measuring approximately 22 inches tall, each piece is hand finished and painted, each with its own unique quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Baroness Premium Format Figure captures the beautiful femme fatale in striking detail and makes an outstanding addition to any GI JOE or COBRA collection.

Baroness Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Baroness Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: Happy Valentine's Day Baroness Sideshow Exclusive Edition Still Available - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #1014
ThundeRSS

[quote] Cinema Blend caught up with GI Joe Retaliation. Di Bonaventura talks about how the movie is meant to appeal to all ages, from the fans who grew up with the original 12 Inch GI Joe like he did, to GI Joe A Real American Hero fans and beyond. When asked if Channing Tatum will be in the movie much, he talks about how even if Duke isn't in Retaliation much, they can always bring him back in the future. He also confirms that Storm Shadow Plays An Even Bigger Role In GI Joe 2.

Chu talks about growing up, playing with GI Joes in his backyard. He sought a more grounded feel for the movie, going for a more realistic approach. Vehicles will accumulate kill marks over time in the movie. He also goes over how they came up with Roadblock quoting Jay-Z in the GI Joe Retaliation Super Bowl Trailer[/URL]. Check out the videos below:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #1015
ThundeRSS

[quote] Cinema Blend caught up with Jon M Chu and Lorenzo Di Bonaventura recently to discuss GI Joe Retaliation. Di Bonaventura talks about how the movie is meant to appeal to all ages, from the fans who grew up with the original 12 Inch GI Joe like he did, to GI Joe A Real American Hero fans and beyond. When asked if Channing Tatum will be in the movie much, he talks about how even if Duke isn't in Retaliation much, they can always bring him back in the future. He also confirms that Storm Shadow Plays An Even Bigger Role In GI Joe 2.

Chu talks about growing up, playing with GI Joes in his backyard. He sought a more grounded feel for the movie, going for a more realistic approach. Vehicles will accumulate kill marks over time in the movie. He also goes over how they came up with Roadblock quoting Jay-Z in the GI Joe Retaliation Super Bowl Trailer. Check out the videos below:
Old 02-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #1016
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker gzgoo made this custom G.I. Joe Iron Soldier, AKA Robo Joe. Battle damage was added by sculpting with apoxy putty.

"One LED light is put into the head so the eyes can light up. batteries are put on the back of the body with switch attached to control the light. "

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Iron Soldier - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #1017
ThundeRSS

Quote:
"Thank you to everyone who participated! Here are the final entries we have selected for the 2012 Winter Giveaway. There were so many good ones to pick from and only 10 spots available, so it was a tough choice. Again, thanks for participating everyone. We hope you had fun!

The final winner will be selected according to who gets the most votes in the poll thread. So, make sure to vote for your favorite caption. Good luck to all the final 10."

Kokomo Toys now has over 20,000 parts in nearly 5,000 separate listings on eBay as of today. This will be the first run of our vintage items for 2012 until we restock after Joe Con 2012. So, grab your parts lists and come check us out on eBay.

GIJOE Instructions: Vintage Vehicle Instructions in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE File Cards: Vintage GI Joe Cobra File Cards items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Figure Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

GIJOE Vehicle Parts: Vintage GI Joe Cobra Vehicle Parts in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

We also have tons of 30th Anniversary and Renegades figures including army builders now on eBay for just $6.00, but if you MAKE AN OFFER for $5.00 we will accept. Get you an entire army of Steel Brigades or Hazard Vipers cheaper than any big box department store.

GIJOE items in Kokomo Toys store on eBay!

To cast your vote on the contest click the Discuss Button.
Original Source: Kokomo Toys: Winter 2012 Giveaway (TOP 10 POLL) - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #1018
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Below, find a round-up of our Toy Fair 2012 coverage! Keep in mind, this is only a sampling of what we offered. Check out all of the Toyark Toy Fair 2012 Coverage.

Marvel
Amazing Spider-Man Toy Images from Toy Fair 2012
New Images of Marvel Universe Figures from Toy Fair 2012
Marvel Legends Images from Toy Fair 2012
Toy Fair 2012 Spiderman Movie Images including Lizard
Kotobukiya Marvel Statues and More at Toy Fair 2012!
Marvel Universe and Legends on Display at Toy Fair 2012
Toy Fair 2012 Marvel Avengers Movie Toys

DC Comics
Toy Fair 2012 - Kotobukiya DC Comics ArtFX Statues
Toy Fair 2012 - Mez-Itz
Toy Fair 2012 - DC Direct Ame-Comi Heroines
Toy Fair 2012 - DC Direct Before Watchmen
Toy Fair 2012 - DC Direct New 52 Busts
Toy Fair 2012 - DC Direct Figures and More
Toy Fair 2012 - DC Universe Various Figures
Mattel Action League and 4 Inch High Res Images
Mattel Young Justice High Res Pics Toy Fair NYC 2012
Mattel Batman Legacy and TDKR Figures from Toy Fair 2012
High Res DC Universe Classics 2 Packs 2012
Kotobukiya DC Statues and More at Toy Fair 2012!
DC Direct at Toy Fair 2012
DC Direct Watchmen Toy Fair 2012 Exclusive Rorschach
Mattel DCU 6 Inch and 6 Inch New 52 Figures @ Toy Fair 12

Lego
Toy Fair 2012 - Lego Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
Toy Fair 2012 - More Lego Marvel and DC Super Heroes
Toy Fair 2012 - Lego Monster Fighters Images
Toy Fair 2012 - Lego Star Wars Images
Lego Hero Factory From Toy Fair 2012 in NYC
Lego Ninjago from 2012 Toy Fair in NYC
2012 Toy Fair - Lego Spongebob, Cars, Duplo Disney Princess
2012 Toy Fair - More Lego Monster Fighters Images

Other Stuff
Hasbro Star Wars Images from Toy Fair 2012 in NYC
Star Wars Display at Toy Fair 2012
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy Fair 2012 Reveal - AWESOME!
TMNT 2012 - Closer Look at CGI and Branding Art
Toy Fair 2012 - Mortal Kombat by Jazzwares
Toy Fair 2012 - Ben 10 Omniverse
Toy Fair 2012 - Mezco Horror Toys
Toy Fair 2012 - Back to the Future II Hoverboard
High Res Mattel Ghostbusters Images 2012
Toy Fair 2012 - Funko Marvel, Star Wars, Simpsons and More
Toy Fair 2012 - McFarlane Toys - Halo, Sports, Spawn
Toy Fair 2012 - NECA Rocky Pics
Toy Fair 2012 - NECA Movie Licensed Figures
Quick WWE High Res Photos from Toy Fair 2012
Mattel MOTU Classics General Overview 2012
Kotobukiya Star Wars Statues and More at Toy Fair 2012
New(er) MOTU Classics Figures at Toy Fair 2012
Voltron Classics 2012 In Package
Toy Fair 2012 - Square Enix Play Arts Kai Figures
Toy Fair 2012 - NECA Video Game Toys
Toy Fair 2012 SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z
Toy Fair 2012 D Arts, One Piece, Gundam, And More
Toy Fair 2012 Bandai Chogokin
Toy Fair 2012 - PBM Zelda, Half-Life, TF2, Portal, Star Wars
MK, SFIV, Adventure Time Hi-Res Pics From Toy Fair 2012
Hi-Res Dark Horse Pics From Toy Fair 2012
Vintage Battlestar Galactica 8 Inch Figures at 2012 Toy Fair
Bif Bang Pow Dexter 2012 Action Figures
Toy Fair 2012 - Hi-Res Pics of Walking Dead Display
Toy Fair 2012 - Voltron
Toy Fair 2012 - Mezco Spongebob, LBP, Mars Attacks and More

To view more Toy Fair 2012 news click the Title Bar.
Original Source: Toyark Toy Fair 2012 Round-Up - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #1019
ThundeRSS

Quote:
You saw our Toyark Toy Fair 2012 roundup earlier, now here we go with our roundup of Transformers news, in addition to the latest things our network has been covering, Thundercats and Tokusatsu! In addition we have a roundup of the GI Joe News From Toy Fair 2012!

Below you will find a round-up of our coverage from TFW2005, Thundercats.ws, Hisstank and TokuNation.

Thundercats
Toy Fair 2012 - Mezco Panthro
Toy Fair 2012 - Bandai Thundercats Display
Toy Fair 2012 - Detailed Pics of Thundercats Display

G.I. Joe
GI Joe Retaliation Vehicles Images - GI Joe News
GI Joe Retaliation Ninja Showdown And Ninja Dojo Sets - GI Joe News
GI Joe Retaliation New Single Carded Figures At Toy Fair 2012 - GI Joe News
GI Joe SDCC Exclusives At Toy Fair 2012 - GI Joe News
Toy Fair 2012 G.I. Joe Retaliation Showroom Images - GI Joe News
More G.I. Joe Retaliation Movie Toy Images from Toy Fair 2012 - GI Joe News

TokuNation
Toy Fair 2012 - Kamen Rider Figuarts Images - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 - MonsterArts Images - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
ToyFair2012: Power Rangers SUPER Samurai! - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
High Resolution Power Rangers Pics from Toy Fair 2012 - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 Bandai Godzilla Vinyl line images - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 Bandai Godzilla Tokyo Vinyl Line - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 Ultra ACT - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 Power Rangers Samurai Role Play Items And More - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com
Toy Fair 2012 Higher Resolution Power Rangers Samurai Part 2 - Toku Discussion at Tokunation.com

Transformers
More Transformers Generations from Toy Fair & More - Transformers News - TFW2005
Toy Fair 2012 Transformers Generations Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
Toy Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Cyberverse Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
Toy Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Showroom Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
Toy Fair 2012 Rescue Bots & Bot Shots Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
Toy Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
Kre-O Transformers Toy Fair 2012 Display - Transformers News - TFW2005
San Diego Comic Con 2012 Shockwave HISStank with Destro Images - Mini Soundwave Accessory! - Transformers News - TFW2005
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Toys First Pictures - Transformers News - TFW2005
Original Source: TFW2005, Thundercats.ws And Tokunation Toy Fair 2012 Roundup - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #1020
ThundeRSS

Quote:
MTV Movies Blog had a chance to speak with Jon Chu this past weekend about GI Joe Retaliation. In this short interview, Chu mentions that his favorite 2 Joes are Roadblock & Snake Eyes(who according to Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, GI Joe Retaliation is centered on).

Chu also spoke about his desire to reinvent the most iconic Cobra character of all, Cobra Commander!

One of the big welcome changes to the sequel comes in the form of Cobra Commander. While Joseph Gordon-Levitt's surprising turn in "Rise of Cobra" was appreciated, it wasn't the Cobra that Chu knew growing up. He wanted to change that.

"There are a couple things I really wanted to do in this movie. One of those things was reinvent Cobra Commander, to do it the way I remember him and take him to the next level," Chu said. "To me, Cobra is one of the most iconic villains of all time. I just wanted to know that was him. I wanted to make him more badass than ever."

Part of making Cobra "more badass than ever" involved starting from scratch with him. "We got to design him from the ground up. Creating the mask, we went through 35 revisions and how his voice was going to be, how reflective it was going to be," Chu said. "He's definitely a huge presence, and I can't wait. I'm sort of trying to hide a little bit, so people when they come don't know what to expect from Cobra, which is sort of the fun part of it."

Check the video below!

Original Source: Jon Chu On Reinventing Cobra Commander - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-16-2012, 03:30 AM   #1021
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Yesterday we posted our GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #1 Review, and we mentioned the following:
  • A new costume for Storm Shadow
  • F35B Lightning II modified for the Joes
  • Stealth Sky Striker?
Now the costume shown for Storm Shadow is similar to the original 1984 design, with elements of the 1st DDP design by Mike Zeck(notice the trim lines on the mask). Much of Retaliation has been kept under wraps, and last summer, we got word that Storm Shadow would have a new look in GI Joe 2. The costume shown in the latest GI Joe Retaliation Trailer and at Toy Fair 2012(Ninja Duel Storm Shadow in wave 2) looks the same as the one used in Rise Of Cobra. Perhaps Storm Shadow changes costumes later in the film? We don't know if this costume in the comic will be used just yet, but if it is, this is the 1st look at it!

A modified F-35 does show up in the issue. Soon after, what appears to be a Stealth Sky Striker lands in the GI Joe PIT. The planes on the flightline definitely have Sky Striker cockpits. The control surfaces of the plane are more angular, evoking stealthiness. The most notable difference is the silhouette: the F-35 and Sky Striker(modified F-14) have entirely different silhouettes. Now we have seen artists confuse references, like the time Herbe Trimpe drew the Skystriker with parts from both the F-15 Eagle and F-14 Tomcat in GI Joe A Real American Hero #35. However the F-35 and F-14 share nothing alike. Neither an F-35 nor a modified Sky Striker showed up at Toy Fair. There are also 16 items left to reveal for the Retaliation line, and Hasbro sometimes saves bigger items for Fall.

Fans have clamored for the F-35 since it is a modernized fighter. Meanwhile, the Sky Striker XP21F was designed with more modular parts than the original. For example, the horizontal stabilizers and cockpit are no longer molded as part of the fuselage, and the wings are split near the slats. If Hasbro wanted to, they could make a futuristic, and/or stealthy Sky Striker by tooling new modular parts, like they did with the Pursuit Of Cobra Ghost HAWK. Some of the GI Joe Retaliation Vehicles are retooled vehicles from both the Pursuit Of Cobra and GI Joe 30th Anniversary lines. Some have a minimal amount of new parts, some are more extensive, like the new Retaliation HISS Tank.

Take a look at possibly new designs after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation F35B, Possible Stealth Sky Striker And Storm Shadow's New Costume? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-17-2012, 08:50 PM   #1022
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G.I. Joe March Madness returns, 2012 TOYPOCALYPSE Edition!

HISSTANK.com boards members use this thread to submit 64 unproduced character - deco - designs from any part of the G.I.Joe Universe. Your selections should be Figures only, no vehicles. If there is a figure you would like to see produced in the current "Modern Era" body style, that has yet to see the light of day, now is your chance to vote!

ANY and ALL character that has been seen in the G.I. Joe Universe is open for nomination.
Original Source: Reminder G.I. Joe March Madness Returns TOYPOCALYPSE 2012 Edition - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #1023
ThundeRSS

Quote:
In the past few days there's been quite a bit of GI Joe Retaliation news posted, primarily interviews with cast members.

MTV Movies Blog caught up with The Rock where he reveals that he fights Cobra Commander in Retaliation. Cobra Commander isn't just in a leadership role, he's a physical adversary to the Joes this time around:

Johnson confirmed that there will be a physical tussle between his character and Cobra, giving Roadblock a more worthy opponent. "[Cobra Commander] is a physical adversary, as well as Firefly. That was one of the cool things about the script and about this character; it's finding the right adversary and building to that," Johnson said. "So we have Firefly and then ultimately Cobra."

In addition, Moviefone caught up with DJ Cotrona and Adrianne Palicki. Both were fans of GI Joe while growing up, and Cotrona reveals that he was disappointed with Rise Of Cobra:

As a G.I. Joe fan, did you like the first movie?
Cotrona: As a G.I. Joe fan, I was disappointed. Strictly as a G.I. Joe fan, I was disappointed. I think it was a big, fun film. A big sci-fi, family fun film that everybody could enjoy.

Palicki: Visually fun...

Cotrona: But it took a lot of liberties, I felt. And when we came around to making this one, I think everyone was on the same page about focusing on that, specifically. And trying to make sure that it fits into the classic idea of G.I. Joe. Aesthetically and character design and background -- I think it really got it right this time.

In addition he talks about wanting to do Retaliation right and what he wanted to see:

Was there any thought of, "You know, not everyone liked the first movie, maybe I shouldn't do the sequel"?

Cotrona: Just as a fan, I was hesitant hearing that they were going to do another one. Only because, stand alone, it was a good movie. It was successful, it was fun, it was entertaining and there were some amazing actors in it. But the G.I. Joe concept that I grew up with, I wasn't satiated. I wanted to see those classic Larry Hama comic book characters. The great thing is, when I first met with Jon and Lorenzo: that was the focus. It was to bring those characters to life as closely to how they were intended as possible. And make it a big, fun movie that everybody can actually enjoy.

More video interviews from SuperHeroHype can be seen after the jump!
Original Source: The Rock Fights Cobra Commander, DJ Cotrona Disappointed In Rise Of Cobra And More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #1024
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here we are bringing you the IDW May 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations.
  • G.I. Joe: Ongoing Vol. 2 #13
  • Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow #13
  • G.I. Joe: Cobra #13
  • G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Prequel
  • G.I. JOE: Special Missions Box Set
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #178
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Vol. 4
Findout more about each comic book, after the jump.
Original Source: IDW May 2012 G. I. Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #1025
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK finds out that, a mysterious new book is listed on various online bookstores. The title of the book is G. I. Joe: Roots of Retaliation. There is a good chance that this is a comic book based on the fact that it is written and illustrated by artists known among the fans of the G. I. Joe [Comic Book] Franchise and is published by the popular comic book publisher IDW Publishing.

The book is slated to release on June 19th, which is fairly close to the release of the upcoming movie; G. I. Joe: Retaliation by director Jon Chu.

No cover image or description is available at the moment. However, the following information is revealed.

G.I. JOE: Roots of Retaliation [Paperback]
by Larry Hama, Steve Leialoha, Marshall Rogers and Frank Springer

Product Details
  • Paperback: 104 pages
  • Release Date: June 19, 2012
  • Publisher: IDW Publishing
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1613772726
  • ISBN-13: 978-1613772720
You can preorder the book at Amazon.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Roots Of Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #1026
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com is taking a look back at GIJOE Movie Toys from Rise of Cobra aka ROC! We will be featuring figures that may have been overlooked by collectors and may deserve a second chance. Once again we find one of the best Snake Eyes figures ever made, hiding out inside the GIJOE Movie Rescue Mission Target Exclusive box set. If you live outside the USA, you may have missed out on this Target Exclusive, so take a look and sound off on the HISS Tank.com forums.

GIJOE MOVIE Rise of Cobra Rescue Mission | eBay

Many more GIJOE Movie Snake Eyes images after the jump!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Rise Of Cobra Rewind Rescue Mission Snake Eyes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #1027
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Wry1 made these 3 custom GI Joe Scarlett, RnR, Ripcord.

"Finally finished these up. Super fun pieces, especially the ink on RnR. Ripcord and RnR are commissions, Scarlett I did....just for fun."

Original Source: Custom GI Joe Scarlett, RnR, Ripcord - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #1028
ThundeRSS

[quote] Cinema Blend has posted a few more interviews, this time with:DJ Cotrona states the following about GI Joe Retaliation
It's grittier
Less childish/sci fi
More realistic without being dark
Focused on being as close to canon as possible
Seems to be getting a good reception with what little footage has been shown so far
Old 02-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #1029
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Another chapter in IDW's Cobra series is set for release tomorrow!

Cobra #10
Mike Costa (w) o Alex Cal (a) o Dave Wilkins, Antonio Fuso (c)
COBRA COMMAND CONTINUES! As the new COBRA COMMANDER lashes out against an unprepared world, the rest of Cobra questions The Council's decision... with deadly results. Meanwhile, the Joes search for a pattern in Cobra's attacks, and a fan-favorite character returns-but will even that be enough to turn the tide of battle?

Read on to preview this issue!
Original Source: Cobra #10 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #1030
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Not too long ago, HissTank boards member and resident customizer arch2b initiated work on his Custom Python Patrol Sky Striker XP21F. Now, while some frown upon repainting a GI Joe vehicle into Cobra colors and vice versa, sometimes the end result turns out to be, well....breathtaking! With a combination of custom sticker sheets from CobraStickers.com and time spent painstakingly masking off areas for the unique Python Patrol camo, the end result is one of the deadliest Skystrikers ever seen. See for yourself after the jump!
Original Source: Custom Python Patrol Sky Striker XP21F - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #1031
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up!

Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment entitled Affirmative Actions:

This week, Stalker has some friends over in the Pit, and the captured Roy isn't happy. But you might be, after reading this week's Ages 25 & Up!

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #178 - Right In The Morale Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #1032
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Don't miss out on Site sponsor BigBadToyStore & the Exclusive GI Joe 7 Packs the Slaughter's Marauders & Dreadnoks!

BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7 Packs BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7-Packs - Set of Slaughter's Marauders & Dreadnoks
BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7-Packs - Slaughter's Marauders
BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7-Packs - Dreadnoks
Original Source: BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7 Packs Sponsor Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #1033
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Folks at StylinOnline.com let us know they are have a new G.I. Joe Hat in-stock. This is an officially licensed, fitted GI Joe 59Fifty Cobra Commander Hat in which the hat has been embroidered with an official Cobra Commander and Cobra Logo. They also have a huge array of T-Shirts and other licensed products available. Check out some of their popular sections: To view the complete update click the Title Bar.
Original Source: StylinOnline.com New Hooded Cobra Commander Hat & More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #1034
ThundeRSS

Quote:
When it comes to Flint and Lady Jaye… well, you know the story. Apparently, we are indeed going to see some sparks flying in G. I. Joe: Retaliation. D.J. Cotrona and Adrianne Palicki; who play Flint and Jaye respectively, hints that we will see some romance between the two Joes.

"Anybody that's familiar with 'G.I. Joe,' any of the storylines, they're two very main characters and they have a pretty specific relationship between them that evolves and goes certain places," Cotrona told MTV News. "I think we did it justice in the movie so I think the fans are going to be really excited."

When "Retaliation" begins, Flint and Jaye will already have history together, Palicki said.

"We kind of came into it with our own storylines," she explained. Cotrona agreed, adding that Palicki's Lady Jaye has been in the Joe unit longer than his Flint has. Despite the fact that the two characters will have known each other for a while by the time the movie starts, Cotrona said that fans will get to see the relationship unfold before their eyes as the film progresses.

"It [starts as] a brother-sister thing," he teased, "and it continues on into other places."

Original Source: D.J. Cotrona And Adrianne Palicki Tease Flint And Lady Jaye's Romance In G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #1035
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hot on the heels of the G. I. Joe: Roots of Retaliation comes another new Amazon entry; this time, in a form of a Calendar. That’s right folks… Introducing, the G. I. Joe: Retaliation 2013 Wall Calendar by Day Dream.

The release date is set for 1st of August, 2012 and is priced at US$ 14.99.

Product Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 0.2 inches

Amazon entry: 2013 G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wall Calendar
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 2013 Wall Calendar - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #1036
ThundeRSS

Quote:
With G. I. Joe: Retaliation just 4 months away, Hasbro is now applying for relevant Trademarks.

HISSTANK learns that recently Hasbro has applied for the trademark “ARASHIKAGE” and its associated logo as well as for the trademark “NINJA LIGHTNING”.

“ARASHIKAGE” title is under the trademark serial numbers of 85543771 and 85543767 at the United States Patent & Trademark Office for “Goods and Services: Toy action figures, toy vehicles, and accessories for use therewith” and “Goods and Services: Clothing, footwear and headwear, namely, underwear, rainwear, sleepwear, coats, shirts, tops, jackets, jogging suits, warm-up suits, sweaters, sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts, swimwear, dresses, pants, shorts, belts, caps, knit caps, hats, visors, scarves, mittens, gloves, headbands, wristbands, socks, slippers socks, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals; masquerade costumes and masks sold in connection therewith” respectively.

The Arashikage Logo (pictured in this news post) is also for clothing and accessories under the trademark serial number of 85543764.

“NINJA LIGHTNING” is registered under the trademark serial number of 85543764 for “Goods and Services: Toy action figures, toy vehicles, and accessories for use therewith”.

Most likely the “ARASHIKAGE” trademark may very well be for the Costumes we saw recently.
Original Source: Hasbro Applies For More Retaliation Trademarks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #1037
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collector's Club has sent out this statement to all members:

Quote:
Fun Publications wants to take this opportunity to apologize to all of our members. After many days of analysis, Fun Publications has determined that there is a security issue with our e-commerce systems. We appreciate all of you who have sent in your details. Your help has allowed us to ferret out several different patterns of fraudulent charges that have appeared on some members cards (any that have been used over the last year with both the club store and our event registration system).

We have several different internet/networking companies looking into the matter. Unfortunately, as of yet, we have not been able to identify any forcible entry either into our internet service provider's servers or network. This is like chasing a ghost through the wires, as unfortunately, the perpetrator did not leave a trail, foot prints or finger prints.

For those of you who have been affected, we apologize for all of your time this has wasted and any inconvenience it has caused you. We understand your frustration as this same type of fraud has happened to everyone in our office on our personal credit cards at some point in the past. Our merchant services provider wants us to remind everyone that even though this can be a huge annoyance for you, the customer, your issuing bank will not hold you responsible for any fraudulent charges that might be placed on your card(s).

We know that this issue has been a huge topic of discussion on all of the boards for the past few weeks. However, we are required to investigate to determine and confirm a security issue thoroughly before making any public statements. This is why we put out a general alert statement two weeks ago.

Until the analysis is finished (can take several weeks) we don't know if the shut down by our former (Jan 31st) e-commerce provider caused the security issue or not. We do know that it has not been limited to those who have purchased before the change to our new provider.

Please, watch your cards closely as this type of security issue appears to be on the increase across the net. No site is 100% safe. You may want to consider having any cards you have used with Fun Publications in the last year replaced.

At this time, we do not know how long our e-commerce site will be offline for both the store and registrations. We will get back to you once we have a solution for this security issue.

Thanks for your support - Brian
Original Source: Fun Publications Credit Card Security Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #1038
ThundeRSS

Quote:

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is an upcoming 2012 action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises. It is a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. It is set for a June 29, 2012 release in North America. The film was written by Zombieland writers, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. G.I. Joe: Retaliation features an ensemble cast, starring Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis, with Channing Tatum, Arnold Vosloo, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce and Lee Byung-hun reprising their roles from the first film.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation New Footage In Latest TV Spot - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #1039
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Jon M. Chu the Director for the upcoming G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation has posted this Video to his Facebook account. This video once again confirms Destro, will make an appearance in the upcoming summer block buster G.I. Joe Retaliation.

'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Director Talks Cobra... by ClevverMovies
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Director Jon M. Chu Confirms The Return Of Destro - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #1040
ThundeRSS

Quote:
During today's Daytona 500 (Rain Delay) the new GIJOE Retaliation trailer has been playing. HISSTANK.com was able to capture this new movie trailer in HD for all the GIJOE Movie fans on the forums. Enjoy the new footage with and awesome song from "NERO" called Doomsday!

Sound off on the HISSTANK.com forums about the new GIJOE Movie Retaliation Daytona 500 Trailer!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Retaliation Daytona 500 Trailer New Footage - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #1041
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here’s a little something from the Toy Fair 2012. Every year, Hasbro hosts a Party/Business event for their Investors to celebrate the reveal of upcoming toys. This year, the event was sort of running close-to-close with the Media Day and therefore we focused more on the Toy Reveals rather than Business Plans.

But Hasbro Toy Fair Investor Days also reveal some cool stuff. This year Hasbro released a Poster from G. I. Joe: Retaliation. The poster shows Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock Take a look, after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Poster From Toy Fair 2012 Hasbro Investor Event - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #1042
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Justin Bell aka General Hawk of GeneralsJoes.com for posting up Images and a Review of the G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Kamakura from the Ninja Showdown 3-Pack!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Action Figure Reviews

Click the Title Bar to view G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Kamakura Images and ask General Hawk some Q&A about the new Ninja Showdown 3-Pack.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Kamakura Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #1043
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HissTank boards member Blot for the heads up on the upcoming ROLL OUT ROLL CALL Transformers GI Joe 2012 UK Convention Exclusives! Since SOL FURY at our sister site TFW2005 already laid out the info we are going to copy and paste it below:

The Roll Out Roll Call 2012 exclusive has been revealed! This year's convention gets an exclusive GI Joe Snake Armor custom piece! What makes this so exciting for Transformers fans? Well, it's not any Snake Armor design - it's the Devils Due GI Joe VS Transformers Snake Armor. It comes in three different flavors according to these images - Red Shadows, Storm Shadow's personal unit, and a Cobra Infantry version.

It's going to be exclusively available at Roll Out Roll Call 2012 on 10-11 March 2012 at the Jury's Inn, Southampton, UK. Visit the Roll Out Roll Call 2012 homepage over at All the Cool Stuff to find out more! Credit to Full Metal Hero for the first look at this interesting piece.
Original Source: ROLL OUT ROLL CALL 2012 Convention Exclusive SNAKE Armors - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #1044
ThundeRSS

Quote:
IDW is releasing quite a few GI Joe Comics tomorrow, and we've got the previews!

GI Joe A Real American Hero Annual #1
Larry Hama (w) o Ron Frenz, Ron Wagner, Herb Trimpe, Sal Buscema (a) o Ron Frenz & Sal Buscema, Larry Hama (c)
In this special 40-page story, G.I. Joe is on the trail of a rogue unit of Crimson Guardsmen. But the Joes aren't the only ones hunting down the renegade threat: Zartan and his Dreadnoks have been sent by COBRA to handle the situation. This could get ugly for the Joes! Written by Larry Hama, drawn by three classic artists, and inked by the legendary Sal Buscema, this is a G.I. Joe story you can't miss!

GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #2
ohn Barber (w) o Salvador Navarro (a & c)
The origin of Roadblock! While Roadblock is in a deadly race against time to rescue a childhood friend from the clutches of the enemy, we learn the secrets that shaped the Joe's heavy ordinance officer. Meanwhile-Snake Eyes is in hot pursuit, and he's not taking any prisoners.

GI Joe Yearbook Trade Paperback
This volume collects all four of the action packed G.I. Joe Yearbooks. Re-caps of important story lines, character profiles, and new stories were presented in these yearly comics that were published from 1985-1988.

It also includes cover galleries and pin-ups by G.I. JOE cover artist Mike Zeck.

Read on to preview these upcoming books!
Original Source: GI Joe Comic Previews For Wednesday February 29th 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #1045
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Heroesbyhand made this custom 6 inch G.I. Joe Flint.
Check out these other customs >>>

Custom 6 inch Roadblock

Custom 6 inch Baroness

Custom 6 inch Snake Eyes

Click the Discuss button for al the pics & details on the Flint custom.
Original Source: Custom 6 inch G.I. Joe And Cobra Figures - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #1046
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up!

Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment, entitled Pushing the Right Buttons:

What do you get when you mix a jailed Cobra, a disfigured mercenary, a Joe mechanic, and the hero of an '80s helmet-oriented series who many felt had no place in the 25th Anniversary line-up? This week's Ages 25 & Up, of course!

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #179 - Pushing The Right Buttons Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #1047
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Gyre-Viper and Justin Bell aka General Hawk of GeneralsJoes.com for posting up Images and a Review of the G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Roadblock and Beachhead from the Ninja Showdown 3-Pack!

Clarification on ROADBLOCK: He does not have those awful keys in his hands. He has normal hands (albiet swivel with no ball-joint). The mainline Wave 1 RB has one of those keys, and it is used to unlock his cannon's accessory play.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Roadblock

Click the Title Bar to view G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Kamakura Images and ask General Hawk some Q&A about the new Ninja Showdown 3-Pack.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Roadblock aka The Rock Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #1048
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Smalljoes.com GI JOE Newsletter

Lots of new G.I. JOE Comics for you to take a look at. Notably, the current crossover between the three main IDW series - G.I. JOE, COBRA, and SNAKE-EYES - is sharing the same creative team. We see the Cobra organization, now out in the open, pushing hard militarily in world affairs. Also available is the Cobra Annual #1 detailing the new Cobra Commander's intriguing back-story.

Also available is the ongoing classic Larry Hama A Real American Hero title.

Recently added to the site are a variety of vintage G.I. JOE vehicles and also a full collection of Sgt. Savage figures and vehicles from the mid-90's. We've also added a lot of listings for previously sold out Rise of Cobra figures and vehicles, including a few pieces that were not available domestically (U.S.).

Check Out GI JOE Toys & Vehicles At Smalljoes.com
Original Source: Smalljoes.com GI JOE Newsletter 2/29/12 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #1049
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Gyre-Viper and Justin Bell aka General Hawk of GeneralsJoes.com for posting up Images and a Review of the G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Storm Shadow & Red Ninja from the Ninja Showdown 3-Pack!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Red Ninja

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Storm Shadow

Click the Title Bar to view G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Roadblock Images and ask General Hawk some Q&A about the new Ninja Showdown 3-Pack.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Storm Shadow & Red Ninja Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 03-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #1050
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com is taking a look back at GIJOE Movie Toys from Rise of Cobra aka ROC! We will be featuring figures and vehicles that may have been overlooked by collectors and may deserve a second chance. Up next we have the Cobra Rip Attack Tiger Snake! When you take the "Rip Attack", feature out of the picture, what you get is a really cool Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome styled vehicle, that's perfect for a Dreadnok biker gang ride.

Many more GIJOE Movie Tiger Snake images after the jump!
Original Source: GIJOE Movie Rise Of Cobra Rewind Cobra Tiger Snake - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe