TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #651
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
At this point we know that the GI Joe Renegades figures are a tad different from what we came to expect after viewing them at Toy Fair and Joe Con this year. Are you a Snake Eyes fan? Intrigued by the new Renegades Snake Eyes figure? On the fence? Read on to check out Rockshield's thoughts on the figure!
Original Source: Rockshield Reviews Renegades Snake Eyes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #652
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Backspace VVV comes through with a review of a canceled Jurassic Park GI Joe figure(the one that uses the Resolute Roadblock body), which turned up on auctions a while back. Furthering the homages to Predator, this figure resembles Dutch. Was this a figure that you would've bought had it been in stores? Read on to check out how it turned out!
Original Source: Canceled Jurassic Park GI Joe Quick Review - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #653
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got a preview of Snake Eyes #5, scheduled for release tomorrow, Wednesday September 28th 2011.

Snake Eyes #5
COBRA CIVIL WAR infects the world!

A Joe is dying and only Snake Eyes can save him.

The Joes are struck by a pandemic released by Cobra madman Rodrigo Vargas. To save the lives of millions, Snake Eyes goes on a suicide mission to find Vargas and retrieve the antidote.

If there IS one!

Read on to preview this issue!
Original Source: Snake Eyes #5 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #654
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The crew over at CobraStickers.com has been hard at work with new sticker sets!

Sky Striker XP21F(note: all these new Sky Striker sets feature windscreen stickers that take into account the new raised area of the windscreen, to further reduce creasing/wrinkles!)Cobra Flight PodsRAM Motorcycles
1982 Custom
2008 Custom
Desert RAM 2010 CustomCountry FlagsFaction Symbols*NOTE: Not all of these sets are not in stock yet but we will inform you once they are!

Special thanks the Cobrastickers crew and to Justin designing these new sets! More are on the way, as WildBill dropped this nugget of info:

Getting there! SKYwarp.
"two seekers done, only one more to go."

Check out new images of the Sky Striker with the new sticker sets applied!
Original Source: Sky Striker Sticker Preview From Cobrastickers.com - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #655
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Coventry Telegraph interviewed Ray Stevenson recently, where they discussed his roles in upcoming films. Stevenson briefly shed light on his role as Firefly in GI Joe Retaliation:

YOU DIDN'T HAVE MUCH OF A GAP BETWEEN SHOOTING THAT AND GI JOE 2: RETALIATION, IN WHICH YOU PLAY FIREFLY?

We did the last scene in the movie, which we finished at 2am one Saturday morning, and at 12.30 that afternoon I took a flight down to New Orleans to start on GI Joe 2. Literally out of the frying pan into the fire. I get to beat up The Rock twice, or I try to, and I get to play this cool, gnarly pyrotechnic guy.

So at least 2 rounds of Roadblock VS Firefly and Firefly blows stuff up.
Original Source: Firefly Fights The Rock Twice And Blows Stuff Up In GJI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #656
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Coventry Telegraph interviewed Ray Stevenson recently, where they discussed his roles in upcoming films. Stevenson briefly shed light on his role as Firefly in GI Joe Retaliation:

YOU DIDN'T HAVE MUCH OF A GAP BETWEEN SHOOTING THAT AND GI JOE 2: RETALIATION, IN WHICH YOU PLAY FIREFLY?

We did the last scene in the movie, which we finished at 2am one Saturday morning, and at 12.30 that afternoon I took a flight down to New Orleans to start on GI Joe 2. Literally out of the frying pan into the fire. I get to beat up The Rock twice, or I try to, and I get to play this cool, gnarly pyrotechnic guy.

So at least 2 rounds of Roadblock VS Firefly and Firefly blows stuff up.
Original Source: Firefly Fights The Rock Twice And Blows Stuff Up In GI Joe Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #657
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has revealed their long awaited 12 Inch Crimson Guard figure! The 1st hint was revealed way back in 2009.

A full exclusive product reveal will be posted on the production blog on October 4th, with preorders starting with the launch of the newsletter on October 6th. Well what are you waiting for, check out the new Crimson Guard figure after the jump!
Original Source: Sideshow Crimson Guard Figure Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 09-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #658
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Alright folks, the 5th round of Q&A questions are due Monday. Sorry for the short notice. You have 2 days to ramble amongst yourselves and give us questions to pick from.

You know the drill.

Topics open for discussion –Deco Decisions, Design Choices, Design Product Development and Redeco/Retooling. Also,questionspertaining to past and curren Strategy and Marketing.

Topics that cannot be addressed-“When will X toybemade/redesigned/released, Hypothetical, Sales/Cost Data, Product Idea Submissions, Potential Design/Redesign Future Movie/Entertainment.

So ask away!
Original Source: Post Questions For The 5th Round Of Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-01-2011, 01:20 AM   #659
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker kramer70 scratch built this custom Cobra Sea Serpent...

"Most the materials used is stuff you can find at a hardware store or Lowes or Home Depot. my parts list are as follows: big green PVC pipe that was cut, flower pots, trash can, pvc down spout catcher, parts from the cobra rattler, turret from vector jet, main gun from the corps tank, plastic sheets, foamboard, and other random kit bash fodder parts. The structure is about 4 1/2- 5 foot long and weighs about 15 pounds. As you can see the sub has many features including guns, missles, control room, torpedo room, engine room, turrets, opening hatches and doors, and a full custom made crew. the main side hatch that opens and closes to reveal the inside of the sub, was created using hinges and a magnet to keep it closed."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom Cobra Sea Serpent - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #660
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
What better way to cure a case of the Mondays than with a case fresh issue of Ages 25 & Up? This week, HissTank is proud to bring you Issue #158, Falling with Style!

This week, Short-Fuze takes Low-Light, Helix, and Deep-Six on a dangerous mission -- in theory!

To find out what we're talking about, join us after the jump to check out the latest installment and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #158 - Falling In Style Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #661
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It's time for another installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4" Comic, Ages 25 & Up!

This week in issue #159 entitled Grass Snake, a Cobra Viper takes Wild Bill, the G.I.Joe Dragonfly Pilot down -- with words!

Join us after the jump to check out the latest installment and to join in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #159 - Grass Snake Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #662
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Have you seen the *new* Past Generation Toys website?! Check out the site today!

Great selection of Star Wars, GI Joe, LEGO, Action Figures & Collectible Toys

*Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon *– The movie was just released on DVD so fill in the gaps for collections!

Past Generation Toys : Hasbro : Transformers : Transformers 3 Movie Dark of the Moon

GI Joe – Tons of GI Joe 30th Anniversary Action Figures and Vehicles and we will have the GI Joe Renegades Action Figures next week.

Past Generation Toys : Hasbro : GI Joe : GI Joe 30th Anniversary

Past Generation Toys : Hasbro : GI Joe : GI Joe Renegades
Original Source: PGT Sponsor Update 10-2-11 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #663
ThundeRSS

Quote:
In this episode, the guys are joined by Joe community member and GI Joe documentarian, club columnist and JoeCon panelist Kevin Watts to talk to him about his NJCC Exclusive HISS Tank and some past CLASSIC JoeCon memories. From the mailbag we are asked about our collection grails and asked to talk about the "neon" era prior to the 3.75" line's first hiatus. In the news we go over Cobra Commander added to the cast as a character in GI Joe 2. Also uncovered and discussed is some really cool Rise of Cobra art work from Mike Thompson showing us what we could have seen on some canceled products. Lastly, contest winners are announced, listener concerns about promos addressed and an early release for Episode 24 is made public. All this and Justin single handedly jinxed the Red Sox on their playoff run (Ack...Playoffs?!) , plus a ton of laughs (and some beeps) in this episode of WOJM!

Episode 23: What’s on JOE Mind?
Original Source: What’s on JOE Mind? Episode 23 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #664
ThundeRSS

Quote:
On Wednesday, September 28th, the TFW2005/HISSTANK/TOYARK family lost one of their own. Gary Clark, aka Optimus_Scourge, a former moderator and former photo staff member of TFW2005.COM, as well as a current moderator on our sister site ToyArk.com, passed away suddenly at his home. He was 34 years old.

He is survived by his wife and longtime TFW2005 member Luisa ("Arcee"), as well as his two sons.

Gary had a passion for Transformers and G.I. Joe. The only thing that seemed to surpass it was his passion for helping his friends and others in the collector community. Gary was always ready to meet someone new with a smile on his face and share his passion of collecting with others. The news of his passing comes as a total shock for countless members who had not only spoken to him recently, but had seen him at the last New Jersey Collectors Convention (NJCC) in April, and had planned to see him again in the next couple of weeks at the next NJCC.

Gary started as everyone does over at TFW2005 as a member. Over time he quickly gained the reputation of having a level-head, being incredibly friendly, and very out-going. Over the course of many years, he attended several BotCon conventions and became a close friend to many of us on staff. He became a moderator but his passion didn't stop there, and he also became a member of our Photo Staff. Due to circumstances beyond his control, Gary scaled back his participation from the site but could never let go completely, and was currently an acting moderator at our sister site, TOYARK.COM. He participated in numerous Transformers-related podcasts over the last few years.

Gary also met the love of his life on our forums, Luisa ("Arcee"), kindling their relationship at OTFCC 2004 and eventually getting married. To this day they hold the distinct title of being the first real-life love story to have happened thanks to TFW2005.COM.

Funeral services for Gary Clark will be held at The Fitzgerald & Collins Funeral Home in Marlboro, Massachusetts. The service will start at 3pm on Sunday, October 2nd. For more information, please check the following link:

The Fizgerald & Collins Funeral Home

In these hard economic times the cost of putting to rest our loved ones can make things even more difficult than they already are. Gary's widow Luisa ("Arcee", a long time member of TFW2005) has set up a PayPal account for anyone willing to send donations to help cover the major expenses (totaling in excess of $10,000 just for funeral costs alone). HISSTANK.COM is not directly connected to this PayPal account but supports the reason for its creation and supports the cause. Gary did not have any life insurance, thus all expenses must be paid out of pocket.

To send a donation via PayPal, be sure to select the option of GIFT, and send any amount to the following address: rip.garydclark@yahoo.com

To view the obituary for Gary Clark and to share your memories and pay respects through the funeral home, please click here.

The entire staff of HISSTANK.COM sends their sincerest respects and condolences to Luisa and Gary's family. We invite all of our members and guests reading this to share any memories they have of Gary in the current discussion thread. While we mourn his passing, Gary will never truly be gone as long as we never forget him.

Rest in Peace, Gary. And thank you for the memories.
Original Source: R.I.P. Gary Clark, aka Optimus Scourge - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #665
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Just a small update today about the future release of the DIC G.I. Joe series from Shout! Factory on DVD. Brian Ward had this to say about the upcoming release:

"We are working on G.I. Joe by DiC. Due to a NUMBER of other releases that have to come out this year, I'm not able to devote all the time necessary to get it out by December. But I can say that you should look for it not too long after that, most likely. Don't worry. Time and effort are being put into it. But we didn't set a date on purpose."
Original Source: Shout! Factory G.I. Joe DIC Series On DVD Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #666
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Amazon has updated their list of upcoming G. I. Joe books. All of them are actually Comic Books and the list is as follows:
  • G. I. Joe: Disavowed Volume 5
  • G. I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Volume 2

Find out more about them after the jump.
Original Source: Amazon Listing - Disavowed And Cobra Civil War - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #667
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Super_Megatron @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The 8th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo will be October 30th, 2011 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Toronto Airport 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario.

No advance registration is required to enter the 2011 Canadian Action Figure Expo costume contest. 1st place will be awarded $150 cash along with second and third place prizes. Additionally there will be door prizes given away every hour on the hour, so don't forget to fill out your door prize form at the registration desk.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as GIJoe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. Click here to RSVP via Facebook.
Original Source: 2011 Canadian Action Figure Expo Costume Contest Details - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #668
ThundeRSS

Quote:
In just a few short days HISS TANK.com will be holding the very first Board Member Meet Up! On Saturday October 8th 2011 we will be hosting a party at RED HOT & BLUE the world famous Memphis Bar-B-Que Bar and Restaurant. On location will be a Live Blues Band and our next special announcement…. Mark Cheng director of the upcoming G.I. Joe fan film “Operation Red Retrieval” will be on hand with cast and crew with a special V.I.P. Screening!

The party is free for all adults over 21 who wish to attend and will kick off at 8:00 PM till close. There will also be a special Mega Door Prize Give Away for one lucky board member - guest. The door prize will be a small collection of POC, ROC and 30th Anniversary figures and vehicles. If your looking to put a face to all of those board members you interact with, this is the perfect opportunity to come, and have a good time with friends. See you there!

RED HOT & BLUE
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Saturday, October 8th, 2011
Start Time 8PM to Close
Original Source: Official HISS TANK.com Board Member Meet Up Reminder! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 07:51 PM   #669
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This is a rare chance to own a ROC Snake Eyes that never made retail!

This is a sample figure from the cancelled Pursuit of Cobra line of Arctic Snake-Eyes. This figure later saw release in the Pursuit of Cobra line as (ironically enough) Desert Battle Snake-Eyes. The most notable difference between the release figure and this sample is that this version is highlighted in blue and has a white visor, as well as different accessories as well has having the Rise of Cobra Logo on the jacket.

GI Joe ROC POC 30th Anniversary Snake-Eyes Sample Prototype | eBay
Original Source: ROC Snake-Eyes Sample Prototype On eBay - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #670
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker, lance858a made this custom G.I. Joe Rebel Angels Snake Eyes to go with his Rebel Angels verse/fan fiction story.

"He arrived at the rally point before the Rebel Angels Lady Jaye and Cover Girl. As he waited, he watched the sun begin to set. He watched as the beautiful rays of light stretch lazily across the sky as it turned from a warm orange to a gentle shade of pink and finally dark blue before fading into night on the other side of the horizon.

It was in that brief moment of meditation that he noticed an eerie presence. Something was wrong. The uneasy feeling struck deep within him. It shook him to the point of fear, a feeling he hasn’t had in years. Nothing ever really frightened Snake Eyes. He was ever calm and deliberate in his actions, even in combat. But today, there was something wicked in the air. He calmly scanned the horizon, but there was nothing there."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Rebel Angels Snake Eyes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #671
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has fully revealed their upcoming 12 Inch Crimson Guard figure! The exclusive version features a swap out SIEGIE portrait!

The Exclusive Crimson Guard 12-inch Figure, which will include a switch-out unmasked SIEGIE portrait, will be priced at $139.99. Additionally, the regular version, without the additional switch-out accessory will be available for Pre-Order and priced at $139.99. Both versions will have a $14.00 non-refundable deposit charged within 24 to 48 hours after Pre-Orders of 2 pieces are placed, will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on October 6th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection. [Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Check out the all new images after the jump!
Original Source: Sideshow Crimson Guard Full Reveal - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #672
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got a preview for GI Joe #6, scheduled for release today, Wednesday October 5th 2011.

G.I. Joe Vol. 2 #6
Chuck Dixon (w) o Wil Rosado (a) o Tom Feister, Wil Rosado (c)
The Cobra Civil War takes no prisoners! The recently captured submarine cruiser, The Tuna is under a cyber-attack that could send it to the bottom of the sea with a full crew of Joes aboard! And Flint and Team Alpha are on the run with the Baroness their captive. And their only sanctuary may just be the deadliest place on Earth for the Joes: Springfield.

Read on to preview this issue!
Original Source: GI Joe #6 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #673
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Site sponsor Cobrastickers.com is having a sale on all Faction Symbols! WildBill dropped by and chimed in:

We're having a sale at Cobrastickers!
Faction sets are on sale until Christmas
Also check around the site for some new pricing.
At the bottom of our list on the right side of the front page you can select "view all products" to go through our entire catalogue and discover which sets have new pricing.
Have fun!
Regards,
RJ
Original Source: CobraStickers Faction Stickers Sale! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #674
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Lord Norin we've got the heads up on the upcoming wave of GI Joe 30th Anniversary figures(solicited in the latest issue of Previews)! Looks like it's a GI Joe Renegades wave with a mix of new figures and figures carried over from previous waves(new figures in bold):
  • Renegades Storm Shadow
  • Renegades Tunnel Rat
  • Renegades Ripcord
  • Renegades Scarlett
  • Techno Viper
  • Modern Stalker
  • Cobra Trooper
  • Iron Grenadier
  • Cobra Viper
  • Hazard Viper
This wave(3?) is expected to arrive in December.
Original Source: New GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #675
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to Lord Norin we've got the heads up on the upcoming wave of GI Joe 30th Anniversary figures(solicited in the latest issue of Previews)! Looks like it's a GI Joe Renegades wave with a mix of new figures and figures carried over from previous waves(new figures in bold):
  • Renegades Storm Shadow
  • Renegades Tunnel Rat
  • Renegades Ripcord
  • Renegades Scarlett
  • Techno Viper
  • Modern Stalker
  • Cobra Trooper
  • Iron Grenadier
  • Cobra Viper
  • Hazard Viper
This wave(3?) is expected to arrive in December.
Original Source: New GI Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 3? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #676
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Do you like Robert Atkins cover for GI Joe#6? Well you're in luck because he has posted a behind the scenes look at his blog!

GI Joe #6 features an alternate cover by Atkins which pays homage to none other than the classic The Crisis On Infinite Earths #7 by George Perez. IDW requested a cover paying homage to that issue, with a quick turn around.

So how did Atkins rise to the challenge? Check out his behind the scenes steps leading to the completion of the cover, after the jump!
Original Source: Behind The Scenes Of Robert Atkins' GI Joe #6 Cover - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #677
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS Tanker, Marine_Deadpool Made this custom ODA Sgt Stalker.

"ODA Sgt Stalker figure given the full camo treatment and Maurader John M-4 with nightvision scope."

Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe ODA Sgt Stalker - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #678
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Crimson Guard 12 inch Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Highly Detailed and Hand Painted Unmasked SIEGIE portrait

Crimson Guard 12 inch Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

The Crimson Guard 12 inch Figure features:

Articulated Prometheus 1.2 body with over 30 points of articulation
Highly Detailed and Hand Painted Crimson Guard Helmet Portrait
Detailed Fabric SIEGIE Uniform Jacket with Affixed Rank and Medal Badges

Fabric Undershirt
Fabric Pants
Detailed and Functioning Storage Pack with Fabric Straps
Standard Issue SIEGIE FAL Rifle
One (1) FAL Magazine
Bayonet
.45 Assault SMG with Folding Stock
SMG Sling
Three (3) .45 SMG Magazines
Micro Red Dot Sight
SMG Suppressor
Tactical Left Hand Drop Leg Holster
.50 Caliber Automatic Pistol
Three (3) .50 Magazines
Two (2) Flash Bang Grenades
One (1) Magnetic Mine
One (1) pair gloved fists
One (1) left C grip hand
One (1) left gloved open hand
One (1) right gloved trigger hand
One (1) right C grip hand
Newly developed sculpted boots
One (1) pair standing bottom boot
One (1) pair action bottom boot
1:6 Scale GI JOE Figure Stand with COBRA logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Highly Detailed and Hand Painted Unmasked SIEGIE portrait

Crimson Guard 12 inch Figure - Sideshow Collectibles
Original Source: Sideshow Exclusive Crimson Guard 12 Inch Pre-Order - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #679
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Not too long after Brian Ward all but confirmed the DiC GI Joe DVDs for release after Christmas, Amazon put up a preorder page for GI Joe A Real American Hero Series 2 Season 1. This is the 1st set of DiC GI Joe DVDs by Shout Factory, and has been in demand for quite sometime now.

List price is $29.93 but Amazon has it up for $20.99. Whether you miss seeing the animated antics of Metal Head, Captain Grid Iron charging into battle, or just want this set for completionist's sake, January isn't too far away! Check out the images Amazon put up, after the jump!
Original Source: DiC GI Joe DVD Season 1 Available January 10 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #680
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here at New Jersey Collectors Con the focus is on Collecting Action Figures! There are many other options for fans to attend shows but we like to think we present a unique event with the best toy dealers on the East Coast.

The door prize announcements will start at 9AM and conclude at 3:30PM with our last door prize announcement.

9AM SDCC 2011 Zarana & Variant Cold Slither Zarana
10AM Early Admission Mega Door Prize SDCC 2011 Starscream Sky Striker
11AM ThunderCats Classics Lion-O Toys R Us Exclusive
12AM SDCC 2011 Blazing Sword Voltron
1PM SDCC 2011 Marvel Legends THOR
2PM SDCC 2011 Zarana MOSC
3PM SDCC 2011 Ultimate Optimus Prime
3:30PM SDCC 2011 Marvel Universe SENTINEL

On Saturday October 8th, 2011 NJCC will be hosting a party at RED HOT & BLUE the world famous Memphis Bar-B-Que Bar and Restaurant. On location will be a Live Blues Band and our next special announcement…. Mark Cheng director of the upcoming G.I. Joe fan film “Operation Red Retrieval” will be on hand with cast and crew with a special V.I.P screening.

The party is free for all adults over 21 who wish to attend and will kick off at 8:00 PM till close. There will be door prizes at this event via the official www.TFW2005.com and www.HISSTANK.com board meet up! If your looking to put a face to all of those board members you interact with, this is the perfect opportunity to come, and have a good time with friends. See you there!
Original Source: NJCC 80′s TOYPOCALYPSE Kicks Off Tomorrow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #681
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Gather round, kiddies! It's time for another installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4" Comic, Ages 25 & Up!

This week in issue #160 entitled The Way of the Sword, we're transported back in time, where Scarlett has a very important conversation with Lady Jaye and Flint...but what part does Nintendo play in it?

Join us after the jump to check out the latest installment and to join in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 and up #160 - The Way Of The Sword Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #682
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New York Comic Con 2011 is happening pretty soon; in fact we are only 3 days away from it. As we informed you before G. I. Joe events are happening.

People from the G. I. Joe Collectors’ Club are on their way to the convention as well. They left details on their Official Website:

Starting this Thursday, the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club will be setting up shop alongside artist Dan Khanna at the 2011 New York Comic-Con. If you are at the show, be sure to stop by Booth C7 and say hello! There will be all kinds of cool comic and art related items for sale at the table! And of course, if you are interested in joining the GIJCC, there will be someone on hand to get you set up with a membership.

It is said that there may be some Sneak Peeks for the Joe fans…

You can keep in touch with everything happening by logging into HISSTANK and its sister sites; TFW2005, THUNDERCATS and TOYARK this weekend.
Original Source: NYCC 2011 - G. I. Joe Collectors' Club, G. I. Joe Artists Attending - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #683
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Hasbro’s latest Press Release regarding New York Comic Con 2011 revealed what the Joe fans might see at NYCC 2011.

At New York Comic Con Hasbro will reveal the highly anticipated G.I. JOE 7-pack battle sets available as a Big Bad Toy Store exclusive later in 2011 for the first time at the opening of the convention. The brand that launched “the first action figure” in the mid 1960’s continues to introduce highly detailed figures and vehicles as well as comics, movies and television shows that have been embraced by millions of fans across the globe. Hasbro will also have on display in its booth a wide array of the current 2011 G.I. JOE toy line. The epic saga of G.I. JOE vs. COBRA is captured in great detail in the line’s 3.75-inch action figures featuring well known characters including DUKE, SCARLETT, COBRA COMMANDER and two of the most famous ninjas of all time, SNAKE EYES and STORM SHADOW. The brand is also looking forward to the theatrical release of the second major motion picture based on the brand hitting theaters in June, 2012 from Paramount Pictures.

You can read the entire press release, after the jump.
Original Source: Official Press Release: Hasbro to Celebrate Its Iconic Brands with Fans at New York Comic Con 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #684
ThundeRSS

Quote:
What’s going on at the G. I. Joe: Retaliation filming is kept Top Secret. However, actors do let us know some tidbits once in a while.

Here’s a clip by The Rock himself, from the set.
Original Source: 12:15AM, On Set, Weapons... Clear, Silencer... On! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #685
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Earlier tonight we snapped our initial images of the 2 new 7 packs exclusive to site sponsor BigBadToyStore:
Sgt Slaughter's Marauders 7 Pack
  • Low Light
  • Mercenary(AKA Mercer)
  • Barbecue
  • Red Dog
  • Spirit
  • Falcon
  • Bull
Dreadnoks 7 Pack
  • Zanya
  • Zandar
  • Thunder
  • Gnaw
  • Burn Out
  • Zanzibar
  • Road Pig
Stay tuned for more coverage through the weekend, New York Comic Con 2011 has only just begun! Keep your eyes peeled for Transformers News at TFW2005, and action figure news, especially for Marvel, at Toyark! Check out the new 7 packs after the jump!
Original Source: NYCC 2011 BBTS Exclusive Dreadnoks And Marauders 7 Packs - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #686
ThundeRSS

Quote:
News Crew at the New York Comic Con 2011 is hard at work. We are getting some more images of the two 7-Packs and Renegades figures as we speak. We've seen the Renegades toys back at SDCC 2011.

Take a look at the images, after the jump.

Stay tuned for more coverage through the weekend, New York Comic Con 2011 has only just begun! Keep your eyes peeled for Transformers News at TFW2005, and action figure news, especially for Marvel, at Toyark!
Original Source: More Images From New York Comic Con 2011 - 7-Packs & Renegades - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #687
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out some high res images of the G.I. Joe 7 Pack figures and boxes, along with the other G.I. Joe figures on display at NYCC 2011.
Original Source: Clear G.I. Joe 7 Pack Images and More! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #688
ThundeRSS

Original Source: Site Sponsor Update - BigBadToyStore October 13th 2011 - 7 Packs, Techno Viper And New Renegades! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #689
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Up now for your viewing pleasure are our newest images of the Slaughter's Marauders 7 Pack, and 2 of the GI Joe Subscription Service Figures:
  • Quarrel
  • Nano BAT
Check them out after the jump!
Original Source: NYCC 2011 High Res GI Joe Subscription Figure Images And Marauders - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #690
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI JOE 30th Anniversary Wave 3 figure set and case now available for pre-order, shipping in late November. Highlights include Techno-Viper and Renegades editions of Storm Shadow, Scarlett, Cobra Trooper, Ripcord, and Tunnel Rat.

GI JOE 30th Anniversary Wave 3 Pre-Orders

SMALLJOES.COM is beginning a warehouse move today. We expect this process to take about one week. During this period we will still be accepting orders. Some orders will continue to ship normally, others may be delayed by 7-10 days due to limited access to certain portions of our inventory. Customer service inquiries will be handled in the usual time frame.

Thank you for you patience as we make this move to a new and improved facility!
Original Source: SmallJoes.com Sponsor Update 10/14 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #691
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Another figure from the G.I.Joe Collector's Club Subscription service has been revealed...and TOPSIDE is now joining the ranks!

Originally released in 1990, Topside comes complete with helmet, vest and accessories to achieve his mission objective! Nice to see another Naval G.I.Joe member join the ranks along side other 30th Anniversary and Renegades offerings!

Have you signed up for the subscription service yet? Join us after the jump and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: GIJCC Subscription figures @ NYCC - Topside Revealed! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #692
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out some clean pics of the Collectors Club subscription figure Topside as seen at NYCC 2011 today.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Collectors Club Subscription Figure Topside - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #693
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Mark Cheng's screening and launch party of Operation: Red Retrieval is this Saturday in NYC. Anyone in the area or coming in for NYCC 2011 is welcome to attend! Doors open at 10pm and the screening is at 10:15pm. Click the link below for the address. Proper attire is required: a GI Joe costume or club clothes! Come watch the 20 min fan film, meet Mark, the cast & crew of Operation: Red Retrieval! What movie are we talking about??? THIS ONE:

Venue Information Operation: Red Retrieval
Original Source: Operation: Red Retrieval Launch Party NYC 10/15 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #694
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Another figure from the G.I.Joe Collector's Club Subscription service has been revealed...and TOPSIDE is now joining the ranks!

Originally released in 1990, Topside comes complete with helmet, vest and accessories to achieve his mission objective! Nice to see another Naval G.I.Joe member join the ranks along side other 30th Anniversary and Renegades offerings!

Have you signed up for the subscription service yet? Join us after the jump and chime in on the discussion already in progress!
Original Source: GIJCC Subscription figures @ NYCC - Topside Revealed! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #695
ThundeRSS

Quote:
In May 2010 we learned of plans for Hasbro Factory; think of Toy Story but with Hasbro toys. More than a year later, this past August, we learned that Hasbro applied for a new trademark; Unit:E, which entailed the following:

Toys, games and playthings, namely, toy action figures and accessories for use therewith toy vehicles and accessories for use therewith; toy playsets for use in connection with toy action figures and toy vehicles; toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms; toy robots; plush toys; stuffed toys; plastic and vinyl toy characters and toy animals; toy figures; radio-controlled toy vehicles; mechanical toys; toy construction sets, building toys, wind-up toys; water squirting toys; toy modeling compounds, toy molds and toy extruders for use with toy modeling compounds; toy balls, namely toy footballs and baseballs; toy baseball bats; toy swords and toy shields and accessories for use therewith; toy projectile shooters and toy projectiles for use therewith; jigsaw puzzles; board games; parlor games; action skill games; card game; role-playing games; trading card games; electronic hand-held games not for use with external displays or monitors; target games; dice games

Now, thanks to sister site TFW2005, we have our 1st glimpse at Unit:E via a free comic handed out at New York Comic Con 2011. We learned today that GI Joe will be joining the likes of other brands such as MASK, Micronauts, CENTURIONS(!), and more, in Unit:E. The comic is written by Andy Schmidt, joined by the likes of Robert Atkins and many other artists, in what is described as a "love letter to the varied brands that Hasbro has had the pleasure of ushering into the world".

The spread shows Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, and Duke with F-15 Eagles flying overhead. See for yourself after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Joins Unit:E - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #696
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It's time to take a break from the 2011 New York Comic Convention to enjoy another comedy packed issue of Ages 25 & Up!

This week, in issue 161 entitled #OccupySpringfield, the people of Springfield have had enough! But does Cobra care at all about their plight? What do Tomax and Xamot have in mind for them....?

Once you've found out for yourself, join us after the jump for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #161 - Occupy Springfield Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #697
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Alrighty then! Time for some G. I. Joe: Retaliation News. Unfortunately, there isn’t much to tell.

Ray Park seems to be enjoying himself a LOT. His recent Tweets indicate a ton of Ninja action. But we’ll get to that later as there is something important regarding toy-wise. A tweet made by Ray Park hints a close friendship with Logan Lubera; an extremely talented Hasbro Designer.

Some of Mr. Park's Tweets…

Big Action Ninja Joe day tomorrow! Will be a lot of fun. A bunch of cool nice stunts guys I have 2 take out. Wow I'm getting 2 do what I Luv

Ninja Joe Action Day tomorrow. I will be very busy tomorrow. Love it! Well done Jinxy @elodieyung U kicked butt today!!

I Want 2 say a GREAT BIG THANK U TO THE STUNT GUY'S & GALS ON JOE 2. U R AWESOME! Thx 4 the support & being GREAT!! YO JOE!!!

Ray Park and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson are really excited for this movie. Well, to be honest… I’d be excited too if I were given a chance to become a part of one of the most iconic brands in the world. Yo Joe, Everyone! Oh and… Cobraaaaa!!!
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Tweets - Ninja Action! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #698
ThundeRSS

Quote:
G. I. Joe: Renegades was an extremely creative take on the franchise we know and love. Going beyond the usual theme, Renegades established a unique universe of its own… much like Transformers: Prime.

And this is exactly why the Creative Team of Transformers: Prime is saddened over the fate of G. I. Joe: Renegades.

At today’s New York Comic Con 2011 Transformers: Prime Panel, Jeff Kline who is the executive producer of both shows told everyone that the creators are always afraid of cancellation. They never expected this to happen to Renegades when they thought they were doing great things with the show.

On a happy note, they did use the word "Hiatus" at the panel.

IGN has the coverage of the panel.
Original Source: Creators Saddened Over The Fate Of G. I. Joe: Renegades - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #699
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Can't get enough of NYCC 2011 GI Joe goodness? Well it's our very own Steel Brigade to the rescue! He was on hand at the con and has posted his images of the new GI Joe Renegades figures, Topside, 7 packs and more! Check all of them out after the jump!
Original Source: More NYCC 2011 GI Joe Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 10-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #700
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Well, this site is named HISS TANK after all. Sister site TFW2005 has posted a rundown of 3rd party goods revealed at the Cherry Bomb Toy Show. Included in this rundown is a silhouette image of an Optimus Prime based figure. This appears to be none other than the HISS Tank Optimus Prime from the GI Joe VS Transformers crossover comics(from Devils Due Press)!

This figure(cleverly named, Serpent Leader) is by Corbot V, the same guys who made the game-accurate battle axe for Optimus Prime from the War For Cybertron game. The headline on the image is Eternal Warfare Final Armageddon, could there be more figures on the way? Take a closer look at the HISS Tank Optimus after the jump!
Original Source: Transforming HISS Tank Optimus Prime - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe