TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #251
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Looks like a busy day for G.I. Joe PoC sightings. Thanks to HISS tank.com boards member Grendel for letting us know he found G.I. Joe PoC wave 6 at his local San Diego Toys "R" Us. At the same time BBTS is now listing the same wave as instock and ready to ship!

G.I. Joe PoC Wave 6 InStock
Original Source: G.I. Joe PoC Wave 6 Hits BBTS & West Coast Retail - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #252
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

[quote] We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore! First off, the wave 6 figures
Old 04-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #253
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Splintershins took some inspiration for our Non Joe playsets that rock ! thread and came up with this....

"Here's my latest project, it's repaint of a Fisher Price dollhouse, but I think it captures the feeling of Destro's castle as depicted in the comic and cartoon.
I need to send a big thanks to whoever it was that suggested this dollhouse in the Non-G.I. Joe playsets thread, it gave me the inspiration for this monster."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom Cobra Castle McCullen Dio - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #254
ThundeRSS

[quote] Ray Park has mentioned on his Twitter account, that he will be reprising his role as Snake Eyes in
Old 04-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #255
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Check out Video from NJCC - April 17, 2011 G.I.Joe vs. Transformers
Original Source: Spotlight on the NJCC - April 17, 2011: The Breaux Show - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #256
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank boards member Stronox has shown us his custom modernized take on the venerable Arashikage Ninja, Storm Shadow! Stronox drew influence from the comic versions of Storm Shadow's costume. It's like a combination of designs from:
  • Mike Zeck
  • Robert Atkins
  • Storm Shadow's costume from the DDP solo series
Take a look at this custom Storm Shadow after the jump!
Original Source: Custom Modernized Storm Shadow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-25-2011, 01:34 AM   #257
ThundeRSS

[quote] Summer is approaching, and so is the release date of the long awaited return of the Sky Striker! Yep the king of the skies for GI Joe is scheduled to return in Fall, and the 1st wave of Fall items last year made an appearance on shelves in August. Here's what else went down this past week at the 'tank:<ul>Steel Brigade 5 Pack
GI Joe A Real American Hero #165 Preview
GI Joe POC Wave 6 Hits BBTS - West Coast Retail
Site Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore
Custom Cobra Castle McCullen Dio
Ray Park Returns As Snake Eyes
Spotlight On The NJCC - April 17 2011 The Breaux Show
Old 04-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #258
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out some detailed images of the recently released Pursuit of Cobra 2011 Wave 4. Included are shots of the Cobra Viper, Rock Viper, Iron Grenadier and Crazy Legs! About 20 images per figure are available in the discussion thread here: G.I. Joe 2011 Wave 4 Photo Shoot.
Original Source: Pursuit of Cobra 2011 Wave 4 Detailed Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-27-2011, 01:40 AM   #259
ThundeRSS

Quote:
For those of you waiting patiently for the RAHC Guide by KuuKuuSon, here's the latest update:

Hello, this is another update from your friendly neighborhood R.A.H.C. Guide dealer! Sales are going strong and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I didn't think the community had it in 'em :P I kid. But on a serious note, the website is being updated to becoming a fully fledged order site where you will not only be able to order the R.A.H.C. Guide, you may check out reviews, link to R.A.H.C. Guide discussions on your favorite boards, show attendance for an in person buy, and even keep on the pulse of any giveaways. Did I say giveaways!??! They're out there and details are in the works (if supplies last) so be patient!! If you haven't ordered yet, the guide is $40 plus $5 shipping and handling paypal-ed to this e-mail(rahcguide@gmail.com). Please send it as a gift. If you do not send it as a gift, please add $2 for paypal fees. Canadian shipping is $9 and all other international shipping is $18. Thanks a lot for your support and order yours today!!!

Sincerely,
James "KuuKuuSon" Kavanaugh Jr.

Earlier James had sent the following:

Hi all! If you ordered a book on or before Friday, April 22 (both foreign and domestic) your order has shipped. Thanks!!!

So there you have it folks!
Original Source: RAHC Guide Shipping Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #260
ThundeRSS

Quote:
GI Joe 2011 Q&A Round 1 Answers

1. What is the status of the POC Alpha Wave 3 vehicles?

• HISS Attack Scout w/Cobra Hiss Driver
• GI JOE Transformable Cycle Armor w/Ashiko

1) We are currently looking at the possibility of placing these at one of our retailers as an exclusive but we haven't worked out the details yet.

2. At Toy Fair, the prototype figure of the Renegades Snake Eyes had ne warm tooling with swivel+hinge. Can we expect future assortments to include figures with swivel+hinge?

2) Some, but not all, new figures will include this new articulation.

3. If you can't give us the complete list for the "30 for 30", can you at least let us know which items we have seen are for the "30 for 30"?

3) I know that this was submitted before the JoeCon and I answered it there, but to restate - there is no 30 for 30. We are celebrating the best of the last 30 years. We didn't want to limit our best to just 30 items. Also - 30 for 30 is a registered trademark of ESPN and we would never want to step on their toes.
Original Source: GI Joe 2011 Q&A Round 1 Answers - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #261
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore! Whether you want to add stuff to your pile of loot, preorder upcoming items, or check out the latest arrivals, we've got the update after the jump!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update BigBadToyStore 4/28/2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #262
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Sideshow Toys has revealed their newest GI Joe item, their Arashikage Temple Environment! Now you have a dedicated environment for your Red Ninjas and Storm Shadow! An exclusive full product reveal will be posted on their production blog on May 3rd. Meanwhile, preorders begin on May 5th with the launch of the Sideshow newsletter.

Take a closer look at the Arashikage Temple after the jump!
Original Source: Arashikage Temple Environment - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #263
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Gyre-Viper has posted images of a 1st shot of the highly anticipated Sky Striker XP21F over at JoeDeclassified which we've mirrored here. Also included are images of Captain Ace. Not too long ago, we received DCPI and pricing information from Target. For many fans, this is already the highlight of the GI Joe 30th Anniversary line, having been at the top of many fan wishlists for years. It's been a long time coming!

The new images show the following:
  • Fuselage now detaches aft of the canopy, resulting in a smaller box and footprint on retail shelves
  • Wings and horizontal stabilizers are now detachable(hah take that, drop test!)
  • Vertical stabilizers now feature a sturdier connection in lieu of small tabs
The Sky Striker XP21F With Captain Ace will be available in Fall. In the meantime, check out the new Sky Striker images after the jump!
Original Source: Sky Striker XP21F 1st Shot - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #264
ThundeRSS

Quote:
WildBill has stopped by giving us the heads up on new sticker sets from site sponsor CobraStickers.com!

Hey everyone! A quick note to let you know the new sets are in stock at CS. (Gets out of the way to avoid being trampled).
Check out the Thunder Machine set! Justin did an amazing job on it and added all kinds of extras for customization.
Regards,
RJ

New sets have been added for:Check out some of the new sets after the jump, and head on over to CobraStickers.com to order the new sets!
Original Source: New Sticker Sets At CobraStickers.com - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #265
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member chickenbroth made this custom Cobra surveillance van from an A-Team van.

"Just an A-Team van with all the goodies stripped off and fender flares trimmed down for more of a work van look.
I made some styrene hubcaps and ladder mount, added a ladder from Marauder and some custom stickers.
I reworked the circuit board so the headlights are constant and not flashing."

Original Source: Custom Cobra Surveillance Van - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #266
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Tony_Bacala @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Check out some detailed images of the 25th Anniversary Dial Tone figure, loose! This is the figure that was on the card and available at Joe Con 2011. How did we get one of these loose to take pics of, you ask? Check the video below :).

Enjoy!
Original Source: Detailed 25th Anniversary Dial Tone Photo Shoot - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #267
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Latino Review recently conducted an interview(at WizardWorld Anaheim) with actor Ray Park, who returns as Snake Eyes in GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes:

Talk about how excited you’re returning to “G.I. Joe 2.”
Ray Park: I’m really thrilled. I’m really excited. For me, it was living my childhood to be a ninja and a commando. I grew up watching the cartoon and looking at the comics.

I was more of a cartoon guy growing up. For me it’s all about being a ninja, play with the swords and play with my martial arts as Snake Eyes. I’m thrilled. I’m really looking forward to stepping up my training and getting in touch with Snake Eyes again. We’re going to be start shooting soon. I just can’t wait. I’m really excited.

What do you expect of your character the second time around—more or just about the same?

Ray Park: The expectations come down to what I give of what I want to do. I can’t leak out anything about the script. I’m just going to give out a 1,000 percent like I did for the first one. I’ll do the best I can and be true to Snake Eyes and on who he is. I sort of feel that I breathe and know a lot about him to [the point] that he is part of me now.

Have you done a little bit of costuming already?

Ray Park: It’s really early stages right now.

How did you get the part in the first place?

Ray Park: I’m signed up to do three movies, which I am happy about. When I heard when they were going to film my “G.I. Joe” movie and Snake Eyes was involved—I made as many phone calls to people I knew that might be able to help me. Just to get my name in through the doors to come in and audition. All I wanted to do is audition. I want to say, “Hey, look. Just have a look at me. I want to do this.” So I really wanted to play the part.

And a lot of my friends say, “Why would you want to play a part that you are covered up and you don’t speak since you are trying to get away from that?” But, I don’t care. It’s all about Snake Eyes.

So you’re a big fan of Snake Eyes?

Yeah, I love Snake Eyes. When I was growing up, I love Storm Shadow a lot as well. He was the bad guy ninja in white. I don’t care about not speaking and not seeing my face. I just wanted to play that part. I wanted to be Snake Eyes.

Are you looking forward to battle Storm Shadow again, right?

Ray Park: I can’t tell you anything. [Laughter] Just say I’m looking forward to being back and being Snakey.

Since the costume is in very early stages of design now, it's safe to say that if you want to see Snake Eyes' costume sans faux lips/muscles, the time to voice your concerns is now!
Original Source: Ray Park Talks Snake Eyes For GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #268
ThundeRSS

[quote] Here's the roundup of Thundercats news that broke last week at sister site Thundercats.ws:<ul>Thundercats Costumes Revealed
Thundercats Trademarks Whats On The Horizon
Old 05-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #269
ThundeRSS

[quote] This past week at HISS Tank we broke a variety of news, whether it be more up close looks at the ever popular Pursuit Of Cobra line, Ray Park on returning as Snake Eyes for GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes, to more looks at the highly anticipated Sky Striker XP21F:<ul>Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Wave 4 Detailed Images
Old 05-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #270
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here's the roundup of Thundercats, Action Figures, and Transformers news that broke last week at sister sites Thundercats.ws, TFW2005, and Toyark respectively, from April 26th to May 3rd. With Dark Of The Moon approaching, news has been emerging quite frequently. Check out what went down last week, after the jump!
Original Source: Thundercats Toyark And TFW2005 News Roundup May 3rd 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #271
ThundeRSS

Quote:
According to the GI Joe Collectors' Club Facebook page, the GI Joe Subscription Figures announced at JoeCon are now in development! That's all that was said for now:

Subscription figures in development... NOW!

Who was added to the roster? Which overlooked fan-favorite characters will finally see the light of day immortalized in plastic?
Original Source: New GI Joe Subscription Figures In Development - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #272
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Collider interviewed Joseph Gordon Levitt(who played Cobra Commander in GI Joe Rise Of Cobra) recently, where Levitt was asked if he will return as Cobra Commander for GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes. His answer:

"NO"

So there you have it folks. Another actor from the previous cast confirmed to be out. Will Cobra Commander return, and if so, who now, will play him? Speaking of which, which actor do you think would be ideal for the part?
Original Source: Joseph Gordon Levitt OUT Of GI Joe 2 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #273
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Deefuzz @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to the online portfolio of toy designer Chris Lauria, we now have a glimpse at an unproduced wave of the tiny G.I. Joe Combat Heroes. Scrolling through his portfolio you will be able to see many designs for several other toylines as well.

The G.I. Joe Combat Heroes design sketches include a B.A.T., a Snow Serpent, Quick Kick, Rock & Roll, a new Para Viper, a Battle Armored Cobra Commander, and more! Check out the group of design sketches by clicking on the thumbnail, and check out the entire toy design sample gallery of Chris Lauria by clicking here.
Original Source: Unproduced G.I. Joe Combat Heroes Design Sketches - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #274
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Ebay user thecrowgirl has posted up auctions for Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 5(AKA Pursuit Of Cobra 2011 Wave 3), featuring the following:
  • General Hawk
  • Cobra Commander
  • Steel Brigade Trooper(now revealed to have the head of Pursuit Of Cobra Beachhead)
  • Cobra THE ENEMY Trooper
  • Blowtorch(running change later will have different colors)
  • Jungle BAT
Now some of you may be on the fence on this wave, or have preordered this wave at our site sponsors SmallJoes & BigBadToyStore. Being that these figures are already up for auction, it may be a sign that we will see them soon in the US. So if you're on the fence, or itching to see how this wave turned out, check out all the new images after the jump!
Original Source: Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 5 Auctions - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 AM   #275
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Amazon has posted preorder listings for the following upcoming trade paperbacks:

G.I. Joe: Origins Volume 5
G.I. Joe: Disavowed Volume 4

G.I. Joe: Origins Volume 5 (release date: September 20, 2011)
In this final volume of G.I. Joe Origins, the true depths of COBRA's sinister machinations are revealed. Psychologist Dr. Lester Horvath is a rising star in COBRA: he has developed a numbers scheme to categorize recruits, and its implementation has shaped COBRA into a well-oiled machine. Michael Monk is a failure - jobless, broke, on the verge of suicide. When a therapy test brings startling results, Dr. Horvath may suddenly have a purpose for Michael Monk. Writer David Lapham and artist Werther Dell'edera bring you one of the most thrilling and twisted G.I. Joe stories yet!

G.I. Joe: Disavowed Volume 4 (release date: October 4, 2011)
The continuation of A Real American Hero plows onward as Devil''s Due issues #20-26 are collected in this fourth volume of G.I. Joe: Disavowed. Includes the two-part "Closure," the four-part "The Last Stand," and "Scott Sturgis is a Reasonable Man... "

*Covers not finalized
Original Source: G.I. Joe: Origins Volume 5 And Disavowed Volume 4 Trade Paperbacks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-05-2011, 03:40 PM   #276
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTank.com boards member airedevon for letting us know that the G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary styled Dial Tone has shipped out and are now starting to arrive.

To view all of the new Dial Tone Images click the Discuss Button..
Original Source: G.I. Joe Collectors Club Dial Tone Is Shipping Out! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #277
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Arashikage Temple 12" inch Figure Environment Pre-Order has been posted along with many new images of the product at ShideShowToy.com. Now you have a dedicated environment for your Red Ninjas and Storm Shadow!

The latest to join the G. I. Joe 12-inch Figure Environment series is Arashikage Temple. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Arashikage Temple 12-inch Figure Environment is the perfect complement to your G.I. Joe collection.

Arashikage Temple 12" inch Figure Environment Pre-Order
Original Source: Arashikage Temple 12" Inch Figure Environment Pre-Order - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #278
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
What better way to wrap up Cinco De Mayo than with a Ages 25 & Up Triple Play! This week, we're proud to bring you THREE issues of A25&U for the price of one!

We start off with Issue 135, Old Favours, where Clutch throws a passover party...but what are his true intentions? We move in to issue 136, entitled The Angle of Death, which marked the first interactive issue of Ages 25 & Up! You, the reader, decide the fate of all those involved!

We wrap things up with the latest issue of A25&U entitled BOMB SQUAD where your votes continue to shape the current story line! What will the fate of the G.I.Joe and Cobra Team Members? You Decide!

Once you've finished the latest installment, talk to 1337W422102, the Creator of A25&U, here on the HissTank.com Forums after the jump!
Original Source: Ages 25 and Up Cinco De Mayo Triple Play Extravaganza! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #279
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Time for the second round of Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A! Questions are due on Monday May 9th, so post your questions now! Before doing so however, please take the following into consideration:

Topics open for discussion –Deco Decisions, Design Choices, Design Product Development and Redeco/Retooling.Also, questions pertaining to past and curren Strategy and Marketing.
Topics that cannot be addressed -“When will X toy be made/redesigned/released, Hypothetical, Sales/Cost Data, Product Idea Submissions, Potential Design/Redesign Future Movie/Entertainment.

With that said, ask away!
Original Source: Hasbro 2011 GI Joe Q&A Round 2 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #280
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member fireflyed did some heavy mods on his POC Fury.

"I cut off the wheels and giant wheel wells and added some treads I had laying around from an old wolverine. I then created new sides and closed up the hull and turret with styrene. I mounted the cannon in the middle, added LEDs and some stowage."

Original Source: Custom Cobra Fury - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #281
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Another Sunday Funday is upon us, along with another new installment of Ages 25 & Up! This week, in issue #138 entitled Hairy Situation, we learn that Scarlett has a plan...but so does Clutch!

Will Beard Force team up with the Autobots to shut down Cobra Commander and his twisted reality show?

Once you've finished the latest issue, talk to 1337W422102, the Creator of A25&U, here on the HissTank.com Forums after the jump!
Original Source: Ages 25 and Up #138 - Hairy Situation! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #282
ThundeRSS

Quote:
My Acting Agent.com has posted details from a recent casting call for GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes. For the role, the production crew is seeking a 20-30 year old, athletic Asian female, to play as the lead role of AC, a ninja in training:

Currently casting for Asian females to play the lead role of A.C. in the next GI Joe movie. Must be 20-30 years old, modern, and athletic. You will play a ninja in training.

Could AC have anything to do with the Arashikage Clan, and could AC actually be...

JINX!?
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes AC Female Ninja - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #283
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank boards member kennywr22 has posted an update from Target regarding the highly anticipated Sky Striker XP21F and upcoming GI Joe Renegades Bravo Vehicles:

So i went searching today and found that the skystrikers have indeed started shipping to the warehouses which was cool to see. They are listed as 34.99 retail. I also found in the system a dpci for mid size vehicles retail 19.99 which i thought is probably the new hiss tank and vamp, b. dragon. I was very excited till i noticed nothing being shipped and no otl(order to levels) which tells me that Target looks like they may not be carrying the mid size vehicles, kinda like they arent selling the bravos now.

I'm assuming these will set with the big fall reset which takes place in late july/early august.

Just a few months away folks! We initially got the Sky Striker XP21F DCPI and pricing info last month. Do you want the new bravo vehicles to be available at Target?
Original Source: Sky Striker XP21F Target Update - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #284
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We have received the latest Press Release from Hasbro. This press release is about Discovery Communications signing of a one-year deal with Hasbro Studios to represent its programming to the non-theatrical market. Effective immediately, Discovery Enterprises International (DEI), the international program sales and licensing arm of Discovery Communications, will introduce Hasbro's signature entertaining, enlightening and educational kids and family content to global airlines attending the APEX TV Market in Madrid, Spain.

Among the programming scheduled to air is… G. I. Joe: Renegades.

You can read the entire press release and download the One Sheet Catalog, after the jump.
Original Source: Discovery To Begin Representing Hasbro Studios Programming To Non-Theatrical Market At APEX TV - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #285
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Gyre-Viper has posted images of the San Diego Comic Con 2011 Exclusive Zaranas at JoeDeclassified, and we've mirrored some of the images here. These figures were revealed at Toy Fair 2011 2 months ago. Zarana was one of the most oft requested female figures for both the GI Joe 25th Anniversary & Pursuit Of Cobra lines.

The Cold Slither variant of Zarana in particular, makes neat use of tampro printing. Check out both Zarana figures and comparison images after the jump!
Original Source: SDCC Zarana Comparisons - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2011, 03:01 AM   #286
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here's the lowdown on the Transformers(the brand has now been going on for 27 years!) and action figure news from our sister sites, TFW2005 & The Toyark!

TFW2005

Transformers Dark of the Moon Toy Information:
Transformers.com Relunch for Dark of the Moon - Soundwave is the Mercedes, Human Alliance Leadfoot
Dark of the Moon Scan Series Bumblebee and Ratchet Official Images
Dark of the Moon Autobot Daredevil Squad Official Images
Dark of the Moon Flash Freeze Assault Official Images
Dark of the Moon Leader Ironhide, Ultimate Optimus Prime and Human Alliance Whirl Images
Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime Helmet, Role Play Sword and Stealth Force Images
Hunt for the Decepticons Optimus Prime Black Version Lawsons Exclusive
Dark of the Moon Sentinel Prime and Others Official Images and Transformations
Dark of the Moon Voyager Sentinel Prime in Hand Images
Cyberverse Sentinel Prime Picture Review
Cyberverse Powerglide Picture Review
Human Alliance Icepick with Sergeant Chaos Video Review
Human Alliance Backfire with Spike Witwicky Video Review
Human Alliance Thunderhead with Major Tungsten Video Review

Transformers Dark of the Moon Video Game News:
Dark of the Moon Video Game Covers
Dark of the Moon The Game New Video Preview, Images and Information
Dark of the Moon the Game Preorder and Launch Bonuses Revealed

Transformers Prime News:
Transformers Prime Upcoming Episodes Info - 16 Operation: Breakdown and 17 Crisscross
Transformers Prime Shadowzone Preview

Transformers Comics News:
TFW2005 Reviews Dark of the Moon Prequel Rising Storm 4

Convention News:
Cybcon 2011 Registration Open
Simon Furman to attend TFCon 2011 in Toronto
Flint Dille to Attend Botcon 2011
David Kaye to Attend Botcon 2011
Animated Longrack from Botcon Comic
Botcon 2011 Promo Video

Masterpiece Transformers News:
Masterpiece Rodimus Prime Second Release in September

Third Party Custom Transformers News:
Perfect Effect Laser and Buzzer
Leader Starscream Third Party Add-On Set
Mastershooter MS-01 Mega-Gun Video Review
iGear Sunstorm and Current Rainmaker Unofficial Custom Masterpiece Seekers
Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Add-On Kit New Images

TFW Animated Elite Guard Optimus Prime Million Publishing Exclusive Gallery
TFW Human Alliance Bumblebee Gallery
TFW Hunt for the Decepticons Terradive Gallery
TFW Hunt for the Decepticons Sidearm Sideswipe Gallery
TFW Power Core Combiners Icepick with Chainclaw Gallery

WTF Primetime 11 Sick Mind

Toyark, Hisstank and Thundercats Round-Up 5-3-11

Toyark
Original Source: ToyArk And TFW2005 News Roundup May 9th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-10-2011, 03:42 AM   #288
ThundeRSS

Quote:
USA Today has posted an article on Chuck Dixon, where the writer of both the upcoming Snake Eyes and GI Joe ongoing titles talked about his work, characters, and more. Also included was a preview of GI Joe #1, which we've mirrored here.

Read on to check out what Dixon said, and to preview the new ongoing GI Joe #1!
Original Source: Chuck Dixon On IDW GI Joe Relaunch - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #289
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The Sun has reported that former X Factor(no, not the mutant team that Havok used to be part of) winner Shayne Ward has auditioned for a role in GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes:

After deciding music isn't for him - or the other way round - he's signed up with actors' agency CAM who represent RAY WINSTONE and MARTIN FREEMAN.

A source said: "Shayne feels it's the time to strike. Being linked with X Factor might help him get noticed."

So far he has auditioned for the new GI Joe film.

The role he auditioned for is currently unknown. Perhaps he stepped up in hopes of playing Cross Country?
Original Source: Shayne Ward Auditions For GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #290
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Here's the latest update from one of our sponsors, BigBadToyStore!

GI JOE 12" ARASHIKAGE TEMPLE FIGURE ENVIRONMENT
This piece is the largest yet in the Figure Environment line. It stands
26.5" tall by 25.5" wide by 17" deep and can easily hold a good number of
figures. It is packed with details such as the golden statues at the base
and the Arashikage banners in front of the arch. We have this fantastic
set listed at $234.99, saving you $15 off the MSRP.
Arashikage Temple 12" Figure Environment - GI Joe 12" Sideshow 12" Sideshow

Read the rest of the update, including new arrivals and preorders, after the jump!
Original Source: Site Sponsor Update- BigBadToyStore May 12th 2011 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #291
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member Shipwreck built this custom G.I. Joe 1:48 scale model F14 Tomcat Skystriker.

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details and check out his work in progress thread on this build by clicking here

Also check out his 1:24 scale G.I. Joe VAMP model by clicking here
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Models Skystriker And VAMP - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #292
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HissTank is proud to present the latest issue of Ages 25 & Up! This week, in Issue #139 entitled A Few Drinks, Rock & Roll meets someone at a bar...could this mean the return of Beard Force? Be sure to join us after the jump to find out!

Once you've checked out the latest installment, talk to 1337W422102, the Creator of A25&U, here on the HissTank.com Forums!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #139 - Over A Few Drinks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #293
ThundeRSS

Quote:
According to the Coventry Telegraph, Danny Arroyo(from Lethal Weapon 4), has auditioned for a role in GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes:

We are hearing that among the actors who have read for one of the new roles in the script is Danny Arroyo. The G.I. Joe action figures have featured in comics and cartoons and Arroyo is a huge fan of geek culture including sci-fi and superheroes.

Which character he auditioned for is currently unknown. It was also mentioned that the upcoming sequel will feature several new characters:

Sources confirm that several new characters are being added to the new G.I. Joe film, which is being directed by John Chu (Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and is due out in August 2012.

So now the big question, who are the new characters for GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes? Which of your fan favorite characters do you think should make an appearance?
Original Source: Several New Characters For GI Joe 2 Cobra Strikes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #294
ThundeRSS

Quote:
This week @ PastGenerationToys.com Great selection of Star Wars, GI Joe, Transformers, Marvel Univers, DC Universe, Lego, Action Figures and Toys

Coming soon – a brand *new* Past Generation Toys website!! Details coming soon! Lots of preorders listed! Check them out below!

GI JOE ACTION FIGURES AND VEHICLES at Past Generation Toys

GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Action Figures and Vehicles

*Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon *– Over 60 items available for PreOrder!!

Transformers Movie Dark of the Moon

To view the complete story click the Discuss Button.
Original Source: Past Generatration Toys Sponsor Update 5/16/11 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #295
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Most of you may recall back in June, 2008 Andy Schmidt joined IDW as the Senior Editor overseeing IDW’s G. I. Joe Comic Books.

Today we learned that he has left IDW in order to work directly with Hasbro. What the future holds for this sudden event is unclear. We may even see some cool G. I. Joe stuff (may or may not be comics) from Hasbro. Who knows?

Now, this leaves IDW with a position to be filled. That’s right… they are looking for someone “with very strong editorial background as well as someone familiar with the comic industry, preferably someone who has worked in the comics industry already. Even better is someone who has experience working with creators and licensors and has a myriad of strengths that would be applicable to working on monthly comics (strong attention to detail, strong proofreading, good story sense, ability to meet deadlines and enforce deadlines, good with creators and other such things we will discuss with candidates)”.

Think you are qualified enough? Why not give it a shot by writing to letters@idwpublishing.com

Good Luck!
Original Source: Andy Schmidt Leaves IDW Publishing, Joins Hasbro. Next G. I. Joe Editor Could Be You! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-17-2011, 02:40 AM   #296
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTank.com member KrymsynGardImmoral made this custom Cobra Jungle Terror Drome.

"This started from my Jungle Cobra project, derived from the POC idea, and the need to use damaged Terror Drome Parts. "

Also check the custom figures he made for this play set by clicking here
Original Source: Custom Cobra Jungle Terror Drome - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #297
ThundeRSS

Quote:
When it comes to Entertainment News, you’ll easily find something on a celebrity’s Twitter feed, these days.

Professional Wrestler turned Actor; Shad Gaspard (full name Shad Chad Javier Romane Chittick Gaspard) updated his Twitter page (Shadbeast) with…

“Hi @jonmchu my name is Shad Gaspard I recently auditioned for your up coming film, just wanted to say hi & I hope we get to work together soon”

And on the next day…

“It's a military film, one I'm really excited about :-)”

Hmmm... Jon Chu + Military Film = G. I. Joe: Cobra Strikes

Entertainment site ComicBookMovie reckons that Shad is perfect for the role of ROADBLOCK. Compare the pic with Shad Gaspard and Roadblock and see for yourself.

Do you think he fits the part?
Original Source: Shad Gaspard Might Star In G. I. Joe: Cobra Strikes. Possible Roadblock? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #298
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got a preview for IDW's GI Joe A Real American Hero #166, scheduled for release tomorrow, Wednesday May 18th, 2011.

G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero #166
Larry Hama (w) • Ron Wagner (a) • Herb Trimpe, Ron Wagner (c)
With Snake Eyes back on the JOE side and Billy broken free of the grasp of Dr. Venom's insidious Brainwave Scannner, things seem to be looking up for G.I. JOE. But don't count COBRA out yet: they have a few more tricks up their sleeve! Featuring Ron Wagner on art, you can't afford to miss this incredible issue of G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Preview the issue after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #166 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #299
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS Tank presents you another advance review(and preview), this time of Snake Eyes #1, scheduled for release tomorrow, Wednesday May 18th 2011.

Snake Eyes #1
Chuck Dixon (w) • Robert Atkins & Agustin Padilla (a) • Zach Howard x 3 (c)
A “COBRA CIVIL WAR” TIE-IN! The deadliest Joe in his own title at last! Seeking justice for the deaths of CENSORED, SNAKE EYES heads to the top of the world and the Himalayan fortress of Rajah Vikrim KHALLIKHAN—a COBRA COMMANDER CANDIDATE! With only Agent Helix, Iceberg and Alpine by his side, Snake Eyes storms the miles-high refuge, confronting his most skilled foes: CENSORED & CENSORED!
*3 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet Points:
• New #1! New Story Arc!
• First time ever in his own ongoing series!
• COBRA CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
• Three candidate covers by Zach Howard! Collect them all!
• “SNAKE EYES: Things to come” poster inside by Robert Atkins!

Read on to check out the review of this issue, and to preview it as well!
Original Source: HISS Tank Snake Eyes #1 Preview Review - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 05-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #300
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We've got a roundup of news reported by our sister sites:With Dark Of The Moon and the new Thundercats cartoon approaching, as well as new toylines launching this summer, news is adding up. Read on to catch up on what went down last week!
Original Source: TFW2005 Toyark And Thundercats.ws News Roundup 5/9-1/16 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe