Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Cartoons (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thundercats Ep 13 - Between Brothers Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=8424)

DarkKnight 02-17-2012 02:45 PM

listen to this. ;) trust me.http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...yer_detailpage

L08e16o 02-17-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 36243)

I will have to wait until I get home.

Big Snarf 02-17-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36078)
Maybe they sense the real evil, Snarf.

I am trying to think what the stone does.

The stones are almost an exact copy of the infinity gauntlet minus 2, so two of he stones might have a double function. The spirit stone might be combination of the green and purple ones on the infinity gauntlet

L08e16o 02-17-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 36245)
The stones are almost an exact copy of the infinity gauntlet minus 2, so two of he stones might have a double function. The spirit stone might be combination of the green and purple ones on the infinity gauntlet

It sounds like the purple, I don't know about the green (control souls). It sounds the same as the stones in the show. The red stone could be like the war stone.

I bet you lion-o wished he had the yellow stone.:D I know what he would wish for.

Big Snarf 02-17-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36237)
Lion-o is having a bad year.:D

By the time the drifter takes to forge a strong enough sword, mummra will be moving on to the next planet to take over.:D

The sword might get destroyed but the stone will still be intact and mumm-ra won't be able to touch or use it and the drifter can rebuild the sword of omens in an afternoon because according to him the sword of omens is inferior to the one he took years to build. If all else fails lion-o can put the stone in an eye patch like his great great great x10 grandfather monstar and armor up :eek:

stormbringer 02-17-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 36235)
Now thanks to tygra the whole sword will be destroyed and the drifter might have to make a new sword for lion-o :eek:

Well at least it looks,like Tygra finally got a lesson in humility.

stormbringer 02-17-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Snarf (Post 36247)
The sword might get destroyed but the stone will still be intact and mumm-ra won't be able to touch or use it and the drifter can rebuild the sword of omens in an afternoon because according to him the sword of omens is inferior to the one he took years to build. If all else fails lion-o can put the stone in an eye patch like his great great great x10 grandfather monstar and armor up :eek:

Maybe grandpa Monstar will come back and handle Mumm-ra for his grandson.;)

L08e16o 02-17-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36252)
Maybe grandpa Monstar will come back and handle Mumm-ra for his grandson.;)

Monstar and mummra are probably brothers.:)

stormbringer 02-17-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36260)
Monstar and mummra are probably brothers.:)

So doesn't that make Mumm-ra Lion-os uncle?!?:eek:

cmangund 02-17-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36263)
So doesn't that make Mumm-ra Lion-os uncle?!?:eek:

Talk about screwed up family tree. In characters for Jelenic and crew pathetic level of writing skills.:D

cmangund 02-17-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 36236)
forget panthro. this is who you call when you want something done right:cool:

We should Call The Entire Shepard and the dream team to deal with Jelenic and crew's mess.:cool:

L08e16o 02-17-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36264)
Talk about screwed up family tree. In characters for Jelenic and crew pathetic level of writing skills.:D

Monstar was the heir to the kingdom, but his step brother took everything from him.:D

stormbringer 02-17-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36267)
Monstar was the heir to the kingdom, but his step brother took everything from him.:D

And hid stepbrother was....Quicksilver!:p

stormbringer 02-17-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36264)

Nobody does dysfunctional relationships like Jelenic and crew.;)

cmangund 02-17-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36269)
Nobody does dysfunctional relationships like Jelenic and crew.;)

Made me wonder, they said this is their A Game with the show. If this is the A Game they are talking about, I cannot fathom what will be their B or C game will look like in a show.:rolleyes:

L08e16o 02-17-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36271)
Made me wonder, they said this is their A Game with the show. If this is the A Game they are talking about, I cannot fathom what will be their B or C game will look like in a show.:rolleyes:

They are in the bull pen working at the car wash.:D

cmangund 02-17-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36272)
They are in the bull pen working at the car wash.:D

:D:D:D:D With the WB bosses at the ready with their whips, whipping their buts.

stormbringer 02-17-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36274)

That'll teach them to mess over Lion-o!:cool:

L08e16o 02-17-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36274)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36276)

As long lion-o is not a jester.:)

stormbringer 02-17-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36278)
As long lion-o is not a jester.:)

Nope that'll be Tygra's position for breaking the SoO.:p

cmangund 02-17-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36281)
Nope that'll be Tygra's position for breaking the SoO.:p

Finally the truth of Tygra's position and characterization. The jester of the show:D

stormbringer 02-17-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36282)
Finally the truth of Tygra's position and characterization. The jester of the show:D

Guys gonna have to do something when he blows it as LotTC.:p

cmangund 02-17-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36285)
Guys gonna have to do something when he blows it as LotTC.:p

:D:D:

cmangund 02-17-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36276)

If I remember right Jelenic said something like it's fun to watch the main hero getting a tough time in achieving his goals. Only most diehard Tygra fan can see this as fun, watching Lion-O, loosing his father, loosing his supposed to be girl, even died and in a mess both body and soul. But nooooo to Jelenic and crew this is fun to watch, because I am a diehard Tygra fan, Lion-O can go the the nine depths of hell for all I care.

DarkKnight 02-18-2012 01:02 AM

anone see my post i feel ignored

stormbringer 02-18-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 36311)

I saw your post DarkKnight, very sad ending in the video.:(

stormbringer 02-18-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36287)
If I remember right Jelenic said something like it's fun to watch the main hero getting a tough time in achieving his goals. Only most diehard Tygra fan can see this as fun, watching Lion-O, loosing his father, loosing his supposed to be girl, even died and in a mess both body and soul. But nooooo to Jelenic and crew this is fun to watch, because I am a diehard Tygra fan, Lion-O can go the the nine depths of hell for all I care.

Jelenic has some serious hate for Lion-o.

cmangund 02-18-2012 04:49 AM

Looks like no new episode yet in Ireland. Maybe next weekend...

cmangund 02-18-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

I saw it DK, very sad the ending.

L08e16o 02-18-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36323)
Looks like no new episode yet in Ireland. Maybe next weekend...

I wondering if someone told them not to air anymore new episodes? It sounds like thy are starting the whole show over again.

L08e16o 02-18-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Sorry.

That was sad.

He had PTSD, I know a bunch of guys that have it. Some can't be in a big crowd.

DarkKnight 02-18-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36317)
I saw your post DarkKnight, very sad ending in the video.:(

what about the song

stormbringer 02-18-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 36351)
what about the song

I liked it.

L08e16o 02-18-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 36243)

That is the group that you have as an avatar right?

DarkKnight 02-18-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36382)
That is the group that you have as an avatar right?

uh huh

L08e16o 02-18-2012 08:26 PM

So we have not date for CN and Ireland stop showing new episdoes. This sucks.

cmangund 02-18-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36329)
I wondering if someone told them not to air anymore new episodes? It sounds like thy are starting the whole show over again.

Could be, but I don't think so, maybe its just their policy of airing shows in Ireland.

stormbringer 02-18-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36391)
So we have not date for CN and Ireland stop showing new episdoes. This sucks.

I guess their going with a Young Justice style delay.

cmangund 02-18-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36394)
I guess their going with a Young Justice style delay.

Darn, if that's the case, need to find where in the world they will air Ep16 and beyond other than Ireland. Time to widen the scope of searching for the truth and justice of L/C. :D

stormbringer 02-18-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36396)
Darn, if that's the case, need to find where in the world they will air Ep16 and beyond other than Ireland. Time to widen the scope of searching for the truth and justice of L/C. :D

It definately looks like their trying to test out vigilance.:D

L08e16o 02-18-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36396)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36397)
It definately looks like their trying to test out vigilance.:D

Were just going to have to sneak in and take it. :D

cmangund 02-19-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36400)
Were just going to have to sneak in and take it. :D

We need to call Batman and DK for help as they are both experts in sneaking in and out, undetected. Batman will understand, this is a matter of love and national importance for L/C, as Batman himself is in love with WW too technically speaking. :D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36421)
We need to call Batman and DK for help as they are both experts in sneaking in and out, undetected. Batman will understand, this is a matter of love and national importance for L/C, as Batman himself is in love with WW too technically speaking. :D

Send out the Batsignal!:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36425)
Send out the Batsignal!:D

Hopefully Batman will see the utmost urgency of the bat signal and not too busy playing "hanky-panky" with WW and her lasso of truth...:D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36431)
Hopefully Batman will see the utmost urgency of the bat signal and not too busy playing "hanky-panky" with WW and her lasso of truth...:D

If there's anybody who knows how to stay focused, its Batman.:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36432)
If there's anybody who knows how to stay focused, its Batman.:D

Focusing on the batsignal or WW's features, or both. The guy can do multitasking, not a problem for the batman:D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36435)
Focusing on the batsignal or WW's features, or both. The guy can do multitasking, not a problem for the batman:D

Now he can give Lion-o some relationship advice.:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36436)
Two now he can give Lion-o some relationship advice.:D

By evenings bell, Cheetara will be madly in love with Lion-O...:D
Provided the bat is not there too, Cheetara may end up ditching both Tygra and Lion-O and go for the bat, noooooooooo! :D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36437)

Now Bats can add relationship guru to his lists of talents.;)

stormbringer 02-19-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36437)
Provided the bat is not there too, Cheetara may end up ditching both Tygra and Lion-O and go for the bat, noooooooooo! :D

Wonder woman would straighten Cheetara out quick!:p