Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Cartoons (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thundercats Ep 13 - Between Brothers Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=8424)

L08e16o 02-19-2012 05:34 AM

Looks like RTE 2 in Ireland (0840 on Sat and Sun) didn't show another episode.

cmangund 02-19-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36438)
Now Bats can add relationship guru to his lists of talents.;)

Batman: I am batman, the dark night of vengeance and... the relationships safer.:D
Relationship twister Evil doers beware, especially Jelenic and and crew.:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36439)
Wonder woman would straighten Cheetara out quick!:p

The Princess of The Amazons VS The Evil Queen Cheetara, in the battle for the Bat:D The Bat, Lion-O, Tygra the three of them sitting on the bench watching in awe.:D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36450)
The Princess of The Amazons VS The Evil Queen Cheetara, in the battle for the Bat:D The Bat, Lion-O, Tygra the three of them sitting on the bench watching in awe.:D

Now that's a story!:D

L08e16o 02-19-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36450)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36470)
Now that's a story!:D

WW would win without even breaking a sweat.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36471)
WW would win without even breaking a sweat.

The best Cheetara could hope for, would be if she could runaway fast enough.;)

cmangund 02-19-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36481)
The best Cheetara could hope for, would be if she could runaway fast enough.;)

The Evil Queen has been given power from Hades the lord of the underworld, WW's "father" in JL. To match WW's power.:D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36482)
The Evil Queen has been given power from Hades the lord of the underworld, WW's "father" in JL. To match WW's power.:D

A new depth to Cheetara's evil! Wonder woman will borrow Thor's hammer to take care if her!:p

cmangund 02-19-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36484)
A new depth to Cheetara's evil! Wonder woman will borrow Thor's hammer to take care of her!:p

Mumm-ra spied on Cheetara, now knows there's another evil underworld potential ally or potential competition Hades. Mumm-ra is currently plotting behind the scenes...:D

come to think of it, no wonder WW falls in love with Batman, her "father" is the lord of darkness.:D Bats will have Hades as his father in law and the queen of themiscara as his mother in law, talk abut extended family both in "valhalla" and "hell". Bats made sure that when it is his time to "go", he will have an ally in either planes. :D

Balgus82 02-19-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36490)
Mumm-ra spied on Cheetara, now knows there's another evil underworld potential ally or potential competition Hades. Mumm-ra is currently plotting behind the scenes...:D

come to think of it, no wonder WW falls in love with Batman, her "father" is the lord of darkness.:D Bats will have Hades as his father in law and the queen of themiscara as his mother in law, talk abut extended family both in "valhalla" and "hell". Bats made sure that when it is his time to "go", he will have an ally in either planes. :D

um....I don't know which version of Wonder Woman you're talking about, but she has no father. She was made of clay by Hippolyta and given powers by six Olympian deities, none of which was Hades.

L08e16o 02-19-2012 07:19 PM

Did you guys and gals see the pic on kit making a wilson (cast away) where lion-o fell?

stormbringer 02-19-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36497)
Did you guys and gals see the pic on kit making a wilson (cast away) where lion-o fell?

Where did you see it?

cmangund 02-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36497)

Where's the pic?

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 36492)
um....I don't know which version of Wonder Woman you're talking about, but she has no father. She was made of clay by Hippolyta and given powers by six Olympian deities, none of which was Hades.

In JL Timm/Mcduffie/Dini universe Hippolyta and Hades were romantically involved. I said "father" with quotes. not biological.

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36499)
Where did you see it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36505)
Where's the pic?

It is over on the TFW2005 board where you read the spoiler.

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36506)
In JL Timm/Mcduffie/Dini universe Hippolyta and Hades were romantically involved. I said "father" with quotes. not biological.

Did you see the pics?

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36499)
Where did you see it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36505)
Where's the pic?

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 167 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:16 PM

I saw it, L/C moments all over no doubt despite T/C running.:cool:
Now all we need is to increase Cheetara"s romantic feelings to Lion-O. As long as the caring feeling for Lion-O is deep like what I got from the pics, the romantic part can come later. Just like our discussions and theories.

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36512)
Now all we need is to increase Cheetara"s romantic feelings to Lion-O. As long as the caring feeling for Lion-O is deep like what I got from the pics, the romantic part can come later.

You can only make out Panthro, I was trying to see his arms.

It looks like lion-o went to the land of the dead.

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36513)
You can only make out Panthro, I was trying to see his arms.

It looks like lion-o went to the land of the dead.

Yeah I saw that too.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 09:30 PM

Thanks for the link.:D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36512)
Now all we need is to increase Cheetara"s romantic feelings to Lion-O. As long as the caring feeling for Lion-O is deep like what I got from the pics, the romantic part can come later. Just like our discussions and theories.

I wonder if Wilykit will blame T/C for Lion-o's death?

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36518)

You're welcome.

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36518)

Now we just need to wait when the time comes for L/C playing "hanky-Panky" only without the lasso of truth rather with the pole of truth...
After all the lessons Bats/WW taught them.:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36519)

Technically speaking yes. But who knows what will Jelenic and crew do. They are known for their pulling stuff out of thin air, both extremes.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36521)
Now we just need to wait when the time comes for L/C playing "hanky-Panky" only without the lasso of truth rather with the pole of truth...
After all the lessons Bats/WW taught them.:D

I think Lion-o needs to play hard to get with Cheetara for a while. Tell her their relationship is strictly business from now on.:cool:

stormbringer 02-19-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36523)
Technically speaking yes. But who knows what will Jelenic and crew do. They are known for their pulling stuff out of thin air, both extremes.

It'd be good for someone other than Snarf to be in Lion-o's side.

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36524)
I think Lion-o needs to play hard to get with Cheetara for a while. Tell her their relationship is strictly business from now on.:cool:

They will not make it easy for L/C, no doubt. Teach Cheetara some lessons in life first, you broke my heart now I will break yours. Fair play:D

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36525)

I think both Kit, Kat, and Panthro would be on his side.

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36525)

Indeed, provided they will not do something crazy with snarf later on...:D

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36528)
Indeed, provided they will not do something crazy with snarf later on...:D

Like I said before. All that is left for lion-o is for all the TC stab him in the back at the same time. Then all the boxes will be checked.:D

cmangund 02-19-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36530)
Like I said before. All that is left for lion-o is for all the TC stab him in the back at the same time. Then all the boxes will be checked.:D

Indeed let no boxes unchecked. All our discussions and theories come into play.:D

Now that will be the real mess.:D

L08e16o 02-19-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36531)
Indeed let no boxes unchecked. All our discussions and theories come into play.:D

Now that will be the real mess.:D

TC would be officially dead.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36532)
TC would be officially dead.

Maybe Lion-o, Panthro, Snarf, and the kittens need to ditch T/C for a while.

L08e16o 02-19-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36533)
Maybe Lion-o, Panthro, Snarf, and the kittens need to ditch T/C for a while.

I don't know if that can happen. 16 will be interesting though.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 36534)
I don't know if that can happen. 16 will be interesting though.

I want to see T/C on the receiving end of some of Jelenic's infamous "lessons".:p

Balgus82 02-19-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36506)

ah, ok. Ty.

cmangund 02-19-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36535)
I want to see T/C on the receiving end of some of Jelenic's infamous "lessons".:p

Let WW take T/C to see Hades in Hell. Hell is a beautiful place to learn life lessons. :D

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36538)
Let WW take T/C to see Hades in Hell. Hell is a beautiful place to learn life lessons. :D

Well they've been putting Lion-o through hell, so fair is fair.:p

Balgus82 02-19-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36519)

Why would anyone blame either of them for his death? The pictures were pretty clear. They were ambushed and captured. Already chained up. They couldn't have stopped it.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 36541)
Why would anyone blame either of them for his death? The pictures were pretty clear. They were ambushed and captured. Already chained up. They couldn't have stopped it.

Since Lion-o died ,Wilykit might blame them for Lion-o's mental state.

Balgus82 02-19-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36542)
Since Lion-o died ,Wilykit might blame them for Lion-o's mental state.

His mental state had nothing to do with his death from what I see. They were traveling together and got ambushed and then they threw him over the cliff after chaining everyone else up. Even if Cheetara had picked Lion-O instead of Tygra and the ending of 13 never happened they would've still been traveling and would've gotten ambushed. I don't see how things would be different in this episode.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 36543)
His mental state had nothing to do with his death from what I see. They were traveling together and got ambushed and then they threw him over the cliff after chaining everyone else up. Even if Cheetara had picked Lion-O instead of Tygra and the ending of 13 never happened they would've still been traveling and would've gotten ambushed.

But Wilykit is grieving and may not see it that way.

Balgus82 02-19-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36544)
But Wilykit is grieving and may not see it that way.

Kit seems very soft hearted and loving to me. I don't think it's in her nature to blame anyone like that.

stormbringer 02-19-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 36546)
Kit seems very soft hearted and loving to me. I don't think it's in her nature to blame anyone like that.

True but these writers are known to pull some 180's when it comes to characters.

cmangund 02-19-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36547)
True but these writers are known to pull some 180's when it comes to characters.

We cannot use any method known to mankind deciphering their agenda ,we need to look for methods "elsewhere". Even Holmes is baffled by their motives and plans.:D

I'll need to call the MIB for help. Maybe Jelenic and crew are E.T. beings from another galaxy far far away a long time ago.:D (Which reminds me those old MIBs cartoon were good!)

stormbringer 02-20-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 36550)
We cannot use any method known to mankind deciphering their agenda ,we need to look for methods "elsewhere". Even Holmes is baffled by their motives and plans.:D

I'll need to call the MIB for help. Maybe Jelenic and crew are E.T. beings from another galaxy far far away a long time ago.:D (Which reminds me those old MIBs cartoon were good!)

Yeah its time to call in the professionals to unravel this mess of Jelenic"s.

cmangund 02-20-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 36565)
Yeah its time to call in the professionals to unravel this mess of Jelenic"s.

MIB, Agent K and Agent J to the rescue...:D

cmangund 02-20-2012 02:52 AM

Just found this image, Cheetara should be like this, to Tygra and Tygra frustrated of L/C::D

http://chzheroes.files.wordpress.com...riendzoned.jpg

L08e16o 02-20-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 36541)

Remember what Air speed said. Lion-o took them up the mountain when they didn't want to. He felt like they were against him. These emotions are being driven by T/C.

If T/C thing didn't happen, lion-o doesn't get into the big fight where panthro came and helped them and he wouldn't take them up the mountain. He would've been focus on the other stone and not be dead.