Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Cartoons (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thundercats Ep 13 - Between Brothers Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=8424)

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27959)
As our resident analysts, it falls to YOU to unravel all of this for
us you know.

Uh-Oh I'll do my best:D

stormbringer 01-04-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27957)
Indeed. It will be hard for them to resist doing those ships or ships options I mentioned above in Tcats:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27960)
Uh-Oh I'll do my best:D

Don't worry I have total confidence in you.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27956)
more than two cheek kisses as Panthera is active with leo.:D

I think if things don't work out for lion-o, he might jump back into that book. :D

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27962)
I think if things don't work out for lion-o, he might jump back into that book. :D

Only this time he will ask Jaga to change Panthera into Cheetara:D

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27957)
Indeed. It will be hard for them to resist doing those ships or ships options I mentioned above in Tcats:D

They better be careful, they might get stuck.

L/C and T/P is enough for me.:D

They need to do it right too.

I love for native son to be about tygra and he has his own kingom. Pumyra is waitning for him.

I think the L/C/T thing is toxic for tygra. He needs his own idenity and it needs to be away from L/C. L/C will always be with cheetara, even if she picks no one.

Example: I dated this girl who was not from my area, she was hanging out with HS friends. Our relationship got so bad, that I don't see those friends anymore. It is wrong, because I knew them since JrHS.

I had to stay away and move on. I feel tygra needs to do that. He will always be in lion-o's shadow, he needs is own path and cheetara can't take him there.

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27965)
They better be careful, they might get stuck.

L/C and T/P is enough for me.:D

They need to do it right too.

I love for native son to be about tygra and he has his own kingom. Pumyra is waitning for him.

I think the L/C/T thing is toxic for tygra. He needs his own idenity and it needs to be away from L/C. L/C will always be with cheetara, even if she picks no one.

Yeah I hope it will be just Lion-O/Cheetara and Tygra/Pumyra, darn it!

They might get stuck unless they will do more rush jobs, which is pathetic.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27964)
Only this time he will ask Jaga to change Panthera into Cheetara:D

Jaga would pull cheeatara into the book.:D

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27966)

If they do T/P and they do it right, I think tygra fans would be happy. I know I would even if L/C don't hook up.

stormbringer 01-04-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27967)

For more training right.:p

stormbringer 01-04-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

I don't think the show could survive more rush jobs.

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27965)
Example: I dated this girl who was not from my area, she was hanging out with HS friends. Our relationship got so bad, that I don't see those friends anymore. It is wrong, because I knew them since JrHS.

I had to stay away and move on. I feel tygra needs to do that. He will always be in lion-o's shadow, he needs is own path and cheetara can't take him there.

Yeah Tygra need to have his own things to do instead of always hampering Lion-O's life. He needs to break away from this to clear his head and seeing the bigger picture too, cooll down the jealosy thing to Lion-O a bit at least.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

All they have to do in E14 is explain who she chose. I believe it is lion-o. Then they can explain their feeelings and we find out what connection cheetara has to lion-o/SoO.

Later they can build T/P. Everyone would be happy.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27969)

H training.:D

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27969)

He will need ask Jaga to make a simulation on how to get Cheetara in the book. Or get her back from Tygra (IF that was even true), then do it. :D

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27970)
I don't think the show could survive more rush jobs.

Or the show will rushly go down the drain.:D

L08e16o 01-04-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27971)
Yeah Tygra need to have his own things to do instead of always hampering Lion-O's life. He needs to break away from this to clear his head and seeing the bigger picture too, cooll down the jealosy thing to Lion-O a bit at least.

If he has his own path, he can deal with his demons (jealousy). If cheetara is with him, it will always be a reminder of lion-o.

If tygra can have is own destiny outside of lion-o he will grow into a great cat. That is what he needs most IMO.

cmangund 01-04-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27961)
Don't worry I have total confidence in you.

Eclipse 01-04-2012 09:54 PM

I'll address this in more detail now that I have the minutes to do it. I know this moved a couple pages forward and it will keep adding before I reply again, but I want to say this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27813)
I work in the DoD. I work with Congress and the State department in Forgien Military Sales. I work on billion dollar case.

That is chump change to the pressure of lion-o has.

You just made my point, thanks.:)

So we both have high-pressure jobs, people's lives can change because of our decisions and we are responsible for both personal security and money gain or losses for our bosses as well. Difference: you have a billion dollar case and work for the government, my biggest never saw the better side of a hundred, being modest like that, and I work in the private sector.

We agree that we both still fall short in comparison to Lion-O. We may end up agreeing that he has more in his plate than all of us in this board together.

How does that make an opinion rate higher than other? They are opinions, after all. And 3000+ messages later, I still believe you're making Lion-O a disservice.

Balgus82 01-04-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27971)

I know I'm in the minority here but I believe Tygra worked through some of his jealousy issues in episode 13 when he came to his senses and saved Lion-O and said he would never betray him. I know they'll still argue and everything, but I can't help but feel after that Tygra learned to accept his position a little.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 09:57 PM

Was up

Eclipse 01-04-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27976)
If he has his own path, he can deal with his demons (jealousy). If cheetara is with him, it will always be a reminder of lion-o.

If tygra can have is own destiny outside of lion-o he will grow into a great cat. That is what he needs most IMO.

My heart always had a soft spot for the tragic hero. Not to mention tragic endings. The european movie industry loves me.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 27979)
I know I'm in the minority here but I believe Tygra worked through some of his jealousy issues in episode 13 when he came to his senses and saved Lion-O and said he would never betray him. I know they'll still argue and everything, but I can't help but feel after that Tygra learned to accept his position a little.

yeah I agree

stormbringer 01-04-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 27980)
Was up

The Dark Knight Rises!;)

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipse (Post 27978)
I'll address this in more detail now that I have the minutes to do it. I know this moved a couple pages forward and it will keep adding before I reply again, but I want to say this.

So we both have high-pressure jobs, people's lives can change because of our decisions and we are responsible for both personal security and money gain or losses for our bosses as well. Difference: you have a billion dollar case and work for the government, my biggest never saw the better side of a hundred, being modest like that, and I work in the private sector.

We agree that we both still fall short in comparison to Lion-O. We may end up agreeing that he has more in his plate than all of us in this board together.

How does that make an opinion rate higher than other? They are opinions, after all. And 3000+ messages later, I still believe you're making Lion-O a disservice.

I disagree.

Yes they are opinions, I respect yours.

What I am saying is you should not expect him to get over it so fast.

Look at all the young athletes making millions, they have great pressure on them. Most end up broke.

I am saying lion-o needs support and as of now, he will have none.

You can lean on your husband or your kids can pick you up. I am lean on the person I am with and she can lean on me.

I am older than lion-o too, I am seasoned. If I was his age, I would fail at my job. There is so much policy I need to know.

Lion-o will become a great king or mummra will win. Cheetara was the one bright spot in his life, as of now it seems gone.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27967)

I will shakabooie him if he does

Eclipse 01-04-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Watching the show with my kids, I take things face value like they do. I agree with you there.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipse (Post 27981)
My heart always had a soft spot for the tragic hero. Not to mention tragic endings. The european movie industry loves me.

I use to be that way.

stormbringer 01-04-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I do think their relationship will improve.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27984)
The Dark Knight Rises!;)

again, sorry I had to go work out earlier

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 27991)
Yeah, I do think their relationship will improve.

agreed

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

I still believe he needs to have something that does not tie him to lion-o.

I think that is the only he can heal.

Balgus82 01-04-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27985)
I disagree.

Yes they are opinions, I respect yours.

What I am saying is you should not expect him to get over it so fast.

Look at all the young athletes making millions, they have great pressure on them. Most end up broke.

I am saying lion-o needs support and as of now, he will have none.

You can lean on your husband or your kids can pick you up. I am lean on the person I am with and she can lean on me.

I am older than lion-o too, I am seasoned. If I was his age, I would fail at my job. There is so much policy I need to know.

Lion-o will become a great king or mummra will win. Cheetara was the one bright spot in his life, as of now it seems gone.

But also I don't think we should overlook the rest of the team. Lion-O, Cheetara, and Tygra aren't the only cats there. I wouldn't expect Lion-O to go to the twins for advice, of course, but Panthro is a very real asset that Lion-O could utilize. He's a Thunderian General so he has to have some leadership experience and I'm sure he has "romantic" experience as well as old as he is.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 27992)

Bench 315?

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:05 PM

Batman

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 27996)
Bench 315?

what?

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 27995)
But also I don't think we should overlook the rest of the team. Lion-O, Cheetara, and Tygra aren't the only cats there. I wouldn't expect Lion-O to go to the twins for advice, of course, but Panthro is a very real asset that Lion-O could utilize. He's a Thunderian General so he has to have some leadership experience and I'm sure he has "romantic" experience as well as old as he is.

Panthero might remind lion-o of his father.

Some people do better with different tactics.

I think the softer advise helps him better as tygra would do better with military advice.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 27998)
what?

You said work out. 315 bench press. 3 45 pound plates on each side.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:08 PM

:rolleyes: yes of course lol:D

stormbringer 01-04-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 27992)

It's cool.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:09 PM

hey check out this pic I found Super Hot

Balgus82 01-04-2012 10:10 PM

I think the biggest problem isn't that he has nowhere to turn to for advise, it's that he generally just didn't listen to anyone but Cheetara. Panthro and Tygra both have given him good advice that he just blatantly ignored.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmangund (Post 27975)
Or the show will rushly go down the drain.:D

I don't want to see that, we might never see a TC rebot.

Anime is getting more ecchi too. I wil have that much to watch.

I will have no excuse to not work on the graduate degree. I don't want too.

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:10 PM

she's HOOOTT

DarkKnight 01-04-2012 10:11 PM

brb

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 28005)
I think the biggest problem isn't that he has nowhere to turn to for advise, it's that he generally just didn't listen to anyone but Cheetara. Panthro and Tygra both have given him good advice that he just blatantly ignored.

In leadership in mentor classes you will learn that everyone responds diffferently. Lion-o up bringing has a lot to do with why he listens to cheetara than anyone else. If jaga was alive, he would listen too.

It is not that simple.

stormbringer 01-04-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnight (Post 28003)
hey check out this pic I found Super Hot

Is that a statue?

Balgus82 01-04-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L08e16o (Post 28008)
In leadership in mentor classes you will learn that everyone responds diffferently. Lion-o up bringing has a lot to do with why he listens to cheetara than anyone else. If jaga was alive, he would listen too.

It is not that simple.

that may be so, but as a king he's going to have to learn to listen to many different personality types. If there's only one person you listen to what happens if something happens to that one person?

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:17 PM

Here is another example.

By boss is a former Army Col, he was real d#ck then.

When he became a civilian, he had to change. No one would listen to him. They still tune him out today.

stormbringer 01-04-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 28005)

I think that Panthro and Tygra may be too "stern" for Lion-o, Jaga and Cheetara had a softer approach that Lion-o responded to better.

L08e16o 01-04-2012 10:19 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 28010)
that may be so, but as a king he's going to have to learn to listen to many different personality types. If there's only one person you listen to what happens if something happens to that one person?

That is why we are at E13.

I think he would give his life to save hers.

I know what you are saying, but it is not that easy. That is why I don't expect tygra to get over his jealousy of the crown. That has probably ate at him for a long time.

Boss have go to people they lean on. Cheetara would be that person until E13.
It might be snarf now.:)