Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Deluxe MumRa Need Help (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=2858)

RichardC 08-15-2011 10:32 PM

Deluxe MumRa Need Help

i dont know if its anyone else but im having trouble with the deluxe mumra holding his sword any ideas on how to fix this?

masterprime 08-15-2011 10:48 PM

Yeah I'm having the same problem that hand of his is open way to much. If you have any clear rubber bands that should help it stay in there. Thats the only fast and easy fix.

RichardC 08-15-2011 10:54 PM

where can i get clear rubberbands?

masterprime 08-15-2011 11:03 PM

Alot of figures come with them to keep the in the package. I know the Captain America line have them.

Cat's Pajamas 08-16-2011 02:35 PM

There's a groove sculpted into his right hand, closer to his thumb that the sword fits into. It isn't a really secure grip, but he can hold it fairly well if you place it into that groove.

Fist Pounder 08-16-2011 02:44 PM

I cannot get that red piece to fit behind his head and rather than risk breaking it ive chosen to leave it off

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas (Post 10687)
There's a groove sculpted into his right hand, closer to his thumb that the sword fits into. It isn't a really secure grip, but he can hold it fairly well if you place it into that groove.

wesitron 08-16-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fist Pounder (Post 10690)
I cannot get that red piece to fit behind his head and rather than risk breaking it ive chosen to leave it off

I think you're thinking of the 6" figure instead of the deluxe. Are you sure you've got it on the correct way? The curved lip should be going up toward the top of his head, mimicking a hill. Once it's pressed on, the helmet clicks down to keep it in place. It's not a perfect system, I've knocked mine of a few times while handling it. I understand why they did it to fit in the package, though. I'd say get it on there and superglue the sucker down.

As far as Deluxe Mumm-Ra's sword, I had no luck either. I'll have to look for that groove when I get home, someone else mentioned it on my video review.

Fist Pounder 08-16-2011 04:09 PM

I was thinking of my 6 inch one i just got today and thank you:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesitron (Post 10701)
I think you're thinking of the 6" figure instead of the deluxe. Are you sure you've got it on the correct way? The curved lip should be going up toward the top of his head, mimicking a hill. Once it's pressed on, the helmet clicks down to keep it in place. It's not a perfect system, I've knocked mine of a few times while handling it. I understand why they did it to fit in the package, though. I'd say get it on there and superglue the sucker down.

As far as Deluxe Mumm-Ra's sword, I had no luck either. I'll have to look for that groove when I get home, someone else mentioned it on my video review.

Cat's Pajamas 08-16-2011 06:56 PM

Now that I'm home, I see that the groove is between the edge of his palm and the start of his fingers. It doesn't look like much, but it will grip the sword if you place it just right.

RichardC 08-16-2011 07:22 PM

ill have to try that will it hold it if the other thing is off the thing that atatches to his arm? whatever its called

Cat's Pajamas 08-16-2011 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry about the crappy pic...but this should give everyone a better idea about how he holds the sword.

RichardC 08-16-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas (Post 10760)
Sorry about the crappy pic...but this should give everyone a better idea about how he holds the sword.

ohhhhh i see said the blind man.. thanks brother appreciate that

Balgus82 08-17-2011 01:57 AM

this video shows an alternate way to hold the sword pretty well too around the 2 minute mark. Thundercats 2011 Deluxe MUMM-RA - YouTube

Hyper Jaguar 08-17-2011 11:06 AM

Is the 4" Mumm-Ra better than the 6" version. Because I have the 6" one, and I have trouble standing him up and posing him.

RichardC 08-17-2011 04:48 PM

Balgus thanks man ill try that and see how that works

RichardC 08-17-2011 10:07 PM

hey guys that trick in the vid work great its awesome