Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats Toys and Merchandise (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wave 3 Will Happen (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=16930)

krazycp 04-15-2012 10:54 AM

Wave 3 Will Happen

Yeah, I know I can't say for 100%, but the cartoon is kicking butt right now and around here toys are selling. Here are my guesses (and this isn't necessarily what I want, but just based on trends we've seen with this line):

4" Carded
Addicus
Kaynar
Tygra w/ new whip and angry face
Cheetara w/ new staff and angry face
Jaga
Lizard Warrior

4" Deluxe
Berbil 3-Pack
Lion-O & Snark

4" Basic Vehicle
Thundarian Mount w/ Tygra

4" Deluxe Vehicle
Lizard Hovercraft w/ Slithe

Playset
Mum-Ra Pyramid

6" Modern
Wily kit & Wily kat
Grune

6" Classic
Panthro
Slithe

Kregermeister 04-15-2012 11:01 AM

Thats still speculation man, the thread should say "Probably will happen"... come on now, dont get peoples hopes up. Cartoons suceeding dont always mean toy sales.

snarkybits 04-15-2012 11:06 AM

A more articulated 4" Cheetara would be nice.

xander88 04-15-2012 11:07 AM

6" Modern
Wily kit & Wily kat
Grune

6" Classic
Panthro
Slithe[/QUOTE]

I will be pleased if we get these next. It would be good if they threw in Mumm-ra (decayed form) for this wave too. Hopefully there will be more waves to follow.

Tracer 04-15-2012 12:51 PM

That sounds like a lot of wishful thinking there but if another series does happen I would be happy with.

4"
Addicus
Kaynar
Pumyra
Jaga
skinny Lizard Warrior

6" Modern
Wilykit & Wilykat 2 pack
Pumyra

6" Classic
Panthro
Cheetara

followed by

6" Classic
Tygra
Wilykit & Wilykat 2 pack

adssse 04-15-2012 01:02 PM

My hopes for wave 3...

4"
Addicus
Kaynar
Pumyra
Jaga

6" Classic
Tygra
Panthro
Cheetara

xander88 04-15-2012 01:08 PM

I hope they continue doing good guy/bad guy waves for the 6" classic line. I definitely think we are due for some more bad guys in the 6" modern line. It looks as though we'll get Kit and Kat next but 1 or 2 bad guys would also be nice.

Ravenxl7 04-15-2012 01:34 PM

As much as I also believe that we'll get a wave three, I'm not really seeing the point to this thread. You're not exactly presenting anything new to the debate, just adding another thread for that debate to be held in. As for speculation as to what wave three could contain, we already have a thread for that: http://www.thundercats.ws/wave-3-ideas-11293/

xander88 04-15-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 45635)
As much as I also believe that we'll get a wave three, I'm not really seeing the point to this thread. You're not exactly presenting anything new to the debate, just adding another thread for that debate to be held in. As for speculation as to what wave three could contain, we already have a thread for that: http://www.thundercats.ws/wave-3-ideas-11293/

True. Does no harm I suppose. I guess people still want to discuss this as the fans are desperate for a wave 3 but don't necessarily want to go looking through old threads or maybe the old threads just get forgotten if they're not on the main page. Can the administrator move it all into one thread?

krazycp 04-15-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 45635)

Who cares?

Cat's Pajamas 04-15-2012 04:08 PM

That's amazing news!

Oh, wait...

sasuke uchiha 04-15-2012 04:54 PM

what is up with all the negativity about thundercats succeeding:mad: I thought this website was for thundercats fans! I'm tired of reading under all these post somebody saying everythings over, or don't get your hopes up....what's up with that???

sasuke uchiha 04-15-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kregermeister (Post 45607)
Thats still speculation man, the thread should say "Probably will happen"... come on now, dont get peoples hopes up. Cartoons suceeding dont always mean toy sales.

why so pessimistic????

sasuke uchiha 04-15-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha (Post 45654)
why so pessimistic????

a year ago we didn't have a new series or a toyline.......enjoy it and support it, otherwise take a hike

Ruination04 04-15-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazycp (Post 45606)

4" Carded
Addicus
Kaynar
Jaga
Lizard Warrior

4" Basic Vehicle
Thundarian Mount w/ Tygra

4" Deluxe Vehicle
Lizard Hovercraft w/ Slithe

Playset
Mum-Ra Pyramid

6" Classic
Panthro
Slithe

I will take ALL of these!!

dpcphoto 04-15-2012 06:26 PM

I agree and am sick of all the negativity as well. I'm just thankful that we have a new cartoon and toyline. I wish most would just be thankful.

Cat's Pajamas 04-16-2012 08:22 AM

Nobody wants this line to fail, and I'm sure we're all hoping for the best. But when the line is clearanced or peg warming everywhere you go, and the manufacturer hasn't revealed any new product, it's difficult to see it succeeding. Then with a post title like this, that suggests concrete news about the line, turns out to be more optimistic speculation, you're going to get some doubtful responses.

It's not really negativity, more like pragmatism. That being said, I hope the line is hugely successful, but I've got a few concerns about the probability of that.

Ruination04 04-16-2012 11:33 AM

I wish someone would come along and take over the line and rejuvenate it.

Dr Kain 04-17-2012 12:57 AM

I just wished Bandai would tell us one way or the other.

dpcphoto 04-17-2012 07:30 AM

Maybe I miss it every week, but has anyone ever seen Bandai's ThunderCats toy commercial on TV, because I haven't. I watched it on YouTube a few times and it's pretty cool. if they want to promote the line, they need to do just that!

Tracer 04-17-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpcphoto (Post 45907)
Maybe I miss it every week, but has anyone ever seen Bandai's ThunderCats toy commercial on TV, because I haven't. I watched it on YouTube a few times and it's pretty cool. if they want to promote the line, they need to do just that!

Before Christmas I saw it a few times on Cartoon Network

LiarDice Films 04-19-2012 03:33 PM

Does anyone know when the UK are going to stock Wave 2 toys? I really want to buy a Claudus but from a store ( im an old kid i know) . And why such a massive gap from Bandai, surely they must know ebay is around. I read on here all the time about you guys in the US picking up amazing discounted deals on the Wave 2 figs classic mumm ra etc :-(